Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) (71529 Views)

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:

ndigbos are presently attacking hausas in the east.
And Hausas have attacked Ndigbos in the north and burnt down churche(s). What was done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
this is just a clear warning to my yellowbar friends, leave pH before it became too late... the quite notice stands... 1st October is fast approaching... ikwere land will be too hot for none Biafran... a word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by diegwu01: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
A very Stupid and Senseless Uprising by some idiots would soon be crushed,
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Let the bigotic tribalists note which tribe started the round of violence.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
i guess thats what buhari wanted
and that is the result of the dancing python and anaconda.
The is just the beginning...
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Sanchez01: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
[s]
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Clashes everywhere. I repeat
An agitation is meant to be addressed, and the way the Nigerian Government is approaching this is wrong
kanu was not born when the biafran war started, but the seed of the struggle was planted in him as a youth.
The seed of the biafran struggle has been planted in the hearts of kids and teenagers in the east and the only way to stop the impending arrival of biafra is by addressing this agitation.
Else a 3yr old kid today will pick up the Barton and do greater than Kanu.
Address the Agitation, Address the Agitation
Ndigbo still cry of honest marginalization 50 years later.
Addressing this agitation is the only hope for stopping Biafra
Ndigbo are a peaceful people in all honesty
[/s]
Plus Kanu and the next generational 3-year old would encounter a fate so horrible than Gaddafi's.

Interestingly, you aren't talking about the attack on Hausas who have done nothing. When reprisals follow up-North, then cries of horror would rent the air.

IPOB has gifted the Nigerian Army more reasons to show more brutal strength towards them. I sincerely pray and hope that those in the North are pacified before they launch attack on innocent Igbos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ipob are harmless agitators,let the yoruba media group keep desseminating fake information...one good turn deserves another....we see how you are bent on destroying the good name of ipob just to force us to continue with this contraption called country....we want out....we are tired of suffering,our people are tired
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by talk2emma: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buhari will never go free whether dead or alive
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
DonBobes:
These pple do not know how hausas operate
Well I thank God d hausas have bn silent, because wen d hausas go wild even d world can't hold dem down I know wat m saying. Hausas r time bomb just ticking n waiting till its time.
Igbos want to start wat dey can't finish.

Well I don't pray for this to get outta hands but if it does. Any trouble maker will b brought down immediately I don't kia if na my mother e b self. Eida yoruba, hausa or igbo. Anyone against my con3. If am deployed anywhere. Any soul against Nigeria is a gonner idiots in d name of Igbos bastards
Oga close mouth,you 2 talk. Wia the Igbos not slaughtered and churches burnt down in the North? Wen all dis was happening the Igbos kept quiet. All you should be tlkn about now is a way for peaceful resolution

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by nengibo: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Amarabae, mrs oyigbo what say you?
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by kernel505: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
DonBobes:
These pple do not know how hausas operate
Well I thank God d hausas have bn silent, because wen d hausas go wild even d world can't hold dem down I know wat m saying. Hausas r time bomb just ticking n waiting till its time.
Igbos want to start wat dey can't finish.

Well I don't pray for this to get outta hands but if it does. Any trouble maker will b brought down immediately I don't kia if na my mother e b self. Eida yoruba, hausa or igbo. Anyone against my con3. If am deployed anywhere. Any soul against Nigeria is a gonner idiots in d name of Igbos bastards

That's why you're a slave. You wouldn't condemn the serial killing Hausa Fulanis.

We will revenge for head that rolls.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Benevee:
. Ipob now acting foolishly why attack the Hausas? will attacking the innocent hausas in the street bring Biafra,?? don't you know this can cause an uproar in the northern region putting the lives of innocent igbos in trouble( which is even the worst as hausas can kill without sympathy)

pls my Igbo brothers take it easy.. if Biafra is really the will of God no man can stop it.

meanwhile #istandwithonenigeria
save ur strength , leave pH before it became too late... simply

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by YourImaginaryBF: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

And Hausas have attacked Ndigbos in the north and burnt down churche(s). What was done?
Proof?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by proeast(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
DonBobes:

My exact thoughts too o.
If north starts lik this o boy na real war o.
Cowards, north this north that, nobody has a monopoly of violence so stop talking like cowards!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ipob are miscreants, no 2 way side about it. Those urchins must pay for their crime. They have become worse than Bokoharam terrorist, at least we know those are illitrate, but the Ipob youth have been educated but have eternally refused to be literate. The show of shame must and will implode on their faces and no one will come to their aid, forget about it. Ipob are miscreants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
JohnXcel:
Cause and Effect...
Biafra agitation stubbornness of KANU and over exergiration of things

Effects
Loss of life's and prosperity chaos in the whole country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
I'm not really a fan of Ipob. But buhari has awaken the spirit with his actions and inactions. When 1st Oct Ultimatum was issued there was no python dance, not even on boko haram affected states. Why send troops to the most peaceful state in Nigeria. If buhari used Yaradua's method on militants and dialog we won't be here now. For those calling for war, don't forget war knows no friend or foe. It will affect us all. I pray the history of 1967 won't repeat itself. Because there will be surprises of both sides. All goepolitical zones has international airport.

#iwantbiafra not war

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by DerscomTQJ: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buhari's game plan is working out.
He is a military man in mofti.
And the only language he understands is kill.
Besides, he "loves" the ibos passionately, if u get my drift.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by talk2emma: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
We want Biafra and not war somebody should tell buhari this

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:

ndigbos are presently attacking hausas in the east.
just leave, do whatever that pleases u with Biafrans in the north after 1st Oct... pH will be too hot for ur kind... you won't see wike that day

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
nengibo:
Amarabae, mrs oyigbo what say you?
nice one,
the little misunderstanding has died down,
heard its between traders,
oya face front!
Stop crying more than the bereaved

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by wink2015(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
With the renewed federal government threat to gag Nnamdi Kanu and the IPOB group, the upcoming Anambra election is not likely to hold as fixed.

Buhari is most highly undemocratic, uncivilised.

Tinubu will be regreting for selling the entire south west to Buhari which created the opportunity for Buhari to become President.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Ipob are miscreants, no 2 way side about it. Those urchins must pay for their crime. They have become worse than Bokoharam terrorist, at least we know those are illitrate, but the Ipob youth have been educated but have eternally refused to be literate. The show of shame must and will implode on their faces and no one will come to their aid, forget about it. Ipob are miscreants.
They are not terrorist,they have killed no one,they are clamouring for referendum thats all,they want out,they are tired and done with the marriage,!!you cam not force one Nigeria of no benefits on them....they want a country of their own...they want to start afresh....simple

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
harosho07:
I just hope the north does not start a reprisal attack. Our brothers will cry more

The north has given its word over and over again.

We'll just let the Easterner take over the 'terrorist' label.

Now everybody gonna have if's, but's or maybe's about easterners
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
harosho07:
I just hope the north does not start a reprisal attack. Our brothers will cry more
we expect them to start... any Biafran that die in north has his / her self to blame... ikwere land will be too hot to my yellowbar friends grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Lugar14(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
This is what I was complaining about, the attack on one ethnic group will lead to a retaliatory attack on another ethnic group and the vicious cycle will continue until it lead to full blown war. May God give us wisdom to wade through this crisis.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by onwuakpachris(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
plsssssss I use God beg all the Igbo corpers in the north to start fleeing the north as soon as possible...life no get duplicate oooooo
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by musa7m(m): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
brize:
Ipob is not a violent group and has no recorded case of such, why are hausa fulani attacking them in their own land, why is the army dancing their lazy dance in the most peaceful region of Africa and the world? they should note that once Biafrans pick up arms then its a bye bye to this British contraption called Nigeria
most peaceful wat? 60% of fakes things way dey or enter this country na dem.....hard drugs na dem...stealing na dem....blood money na dem.........may dem no start wat dem cant fnsh.......because if north start...na ipob people way dey north go hear am
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yorubas continue your propaganda,it doesn't stop the spirit.....one Nigeria is long overdue
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
musa7m:
most peaceful wat? 60% of fakes things way dey or enter this country na dem.....hard drugs na dem...stealing na dem....blood money na dem.........may dem no start wat dem cant fnsh.......because if north start...na ipob people way dey north go hear am
So let them go now?stop asking them to stay,support them to go,so that you stop getting fakes

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by aminu790(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
megama:
says who
George Orwell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) / Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) / Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.