Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,607 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

"My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady (53370 Views)

See What Soldiers Did To The IPOB Boys They Captured VIDEO PICTURES / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Antoeni(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2017
What do u expect from thugs, rascals, school drop out, ex convictes, Rapist, kidnappers, Ritualist,Armed Robbers, Cultist,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by omoelerin1: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2017
Cyynthia:
Social media is filled with Lia Mohammmmmedssssssssss.

Desperation to paint Ipob black.
Enemies of freedom everywhere. It's a pity.
ipob, demented group of people.

6 Likes

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by karashita: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2017
Modsenemy:

I have never seen such a dumb comment as this before.
Bring out a phone and record when you are almost being lynched?

Are u minding him?I wonder what they are fed with that made them lose their sense of reasoning.If that lady had managed to get a video evidence,it is this same set of people that would cry foul.A lot of people carrying this Biafra ish for head are touts and miscreants.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by manikspears: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2017
brize:
lies go viral this days, thanks for sharing your own lie, we appreciate

2 Likes

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Abagworo(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2017
I'm very bitter with IPOB and their sponsors for killing innocent Northerners all in a bid to achieve their plan of genocide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by centoke30(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Abagworo(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2017
This man's only offence is being an Hausa trading in Aba

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by movetoca: 7:51am On Sep 13, 2017
I don't know who will rescue my dear Abia state from that mad man called KANU and his miscreants. He thinks he's special and untouchable just because of some jobless followers. Just imagine the disgrace that I'd!ot and his boys are bringing to intelligent Igbos. Please PMB do something fast...Nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Pesuzok(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2017
I think the FG is clever on this one. They just poked IPOB so that they can start clamping down on them. By oct 17, if Kanu refuses to appear in court, he will just be picked up easily.

Before Nov. 18, all IPOB will be in their shell while Anambra conducts election.

IPOB were preparing for oct 17th while FG brought the date forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by omoelerin1: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Anything to destroy ipob image...pure propaganda

Very soon u will be reading ipob shot people...Meanwhile is d Nigeria army terrorizing people in d east right now
Silly people. their region will soon worst than northeast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by dirtyhokage(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2017
Anything against ipod is a lie and anything pro ipod is the ultimate truth....and I thought igbo's are smart people...sorry for this but if majority of your people can be this shallow minded and gullible to allow a failure lead you people this way,you guys keep shouting Catalan as an example for your Referendum....hello have you guys seen the man agitating for Catalan? A well educated,successful media man turned politician with a plan...not an 800 pounds failure!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by pedrilo: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2017
The way fg is handling the issue is not good either, the body language of buhari from day one caused this unnecessary agitation.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by manikspears: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:
So throughout the whole mess not one person in the entire group has a cell phone to video tape what happened so we can verify what she said rather we should take their word for it?

So an entire group was harassing you and not ONE PERSON thought to give us video evidence in a nation that pretty much video tape everything. Abi technology scarce in abia

APC/lie mohammed try harder

NEXT!!

Na the person wey them dey beat go dey record abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by frankmoney(m): 7:55am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:
So throughout the whole mess not one person in the entire group has a cell phone to video tape what happened so we can verify what she said rather we should take their word for it?

So an entire group was harassing you and not ONE PERSON thought to give us video evidence in a nation that pretty much video tape everything. Abi technology scarce in abia

NEXT!!
people are about to harm you and you want to bring out phone and video ? Bro try get sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Sexytzee1: 7:55am On Sep 13, 2017
[Video tape or what did u just say?
At the expense of what oga? Well let me school you a bit the reason Nigeria won't let Igbo go is the fear of terror and invasions they know you for.the only thing you people know how to do.

quote author=Ikechuob post=60397003]So throughout the whole mess not one person in the entire group has a cell phone to video tape what happened so we can verify what she said rather we should take their word for it?

NEXT!![/quote]

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by LordOfNaira: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2017
ritababe:

and why will I lie? to what gain? my friend go and sit down you think everybody is a liar like you.

go check internet u will see pictures as evidence, don't have ur time.

Don't mind him. Even Igbos like them have branded the IPOB as largely jobless and full of thugs. When Kanu tried to scam educated Igbos in the diaspora, he was asked questions that he couldn't answer. He can only fool thugs, house boys, apprentices and other riffraff who have nothing to lose.

Please, don't let anyone intimidate you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by legba1(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

imagine, pls say somtin else. Video in such a situation.....cant u numskull think..... joblessness iis realy a bad thing. Chuks in lokoja with massive ware house and super market will not support this. Same with maasi at suba market in abuja. you all should go get aa job

NEXT!!
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by omoelerin1: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

NEXT!!
I believe very soon one of your family members will soon be terminated by this demented, illiterate group of people. make sure you video everything for evidence.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Adebowale89(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2017
I pity the innocent Corper in east presently, my advise for corpers in Anambra is to reject any participation in Anambra forthcoming elections because the south alimajiri hear only one word "destroy"

go and mark my words, it will take few times for the people in east to curse KANU for his way of handling this Biafra ish

I once against is rearrest but if KANU is not arrested now, then the innocent eastern lives is at stake. pls arrest that mumu now and see Easterners live peacefully again
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Mrjaz(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2017
I swear in as much as i do not support touting i jate blunt lies againt the innicent this girl is a bloody lier I wish this was happening in the north my brothers from the other side will rape her and kill her then she won't have the mouth to lie ....why will they take five hundred naira when they can take ur phone ur boss own and that of the driver and many other valuables in the car... Rubbish this is a big lie from the put of hell...imagine see her after photo even better than the before photo black onye ahusa with Igbo name.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by caesaraba(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo:
This man's only offence is being an Hausa trading in Aba

Thank God for pictorial evidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by LordOfNaira: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

NEXT!!

You obviously watch too much action films where reality is most of the time hardly considered.

Didn't you read the narrative? So, you have a lot of aggressive people in your face and there is no assurance that you would come out alive from their midst, where would you get the calmness to even hold a camera?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by yaki84: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2017
in my local parlance there is saying which is ' if you dont do as if you wan sleep with ur dad's wife, he will not get u a wife.

In the time of moses, the kingdom of God suffereth violence n thru violence it was taken by force.

The germans didnt use plead n peace to liberate warsaw and other counties in the grip of adolf hitler, na force dem use take am.

Am not a biafran but i support anyhow they go abt their madness cos nigeria is filled with mad men.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by barcaboi(m): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

NEXT!!
u get sense so? what do you think wldav happened if they had caught someone recording? nawa o.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2017
Aufbauh:
And they collected #500 Nigeria currency.
Shameless and hopeless lots.
Gullible Nigerian! From the picture the so called idiot shared, does she look ruffled to you? Oh I forgot, you are another gullible zombie!
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by frankmoney(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

So says an illiterate

What of Sudan and Yugoslavia
oga once the UK vetos it nothing the UN can do , go and learn about the security councils in the United nations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by bengasyl(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2017
lordizak:
I can confirm it's true. I was treated in similar manner at Onitsha.
Guide on how to stay safe in the Entire South East during the Military exercise named Egwu Eke II (Python Dance II) from September 15, 2017 to October 14, 2017. Your life is in your hand.
1. Always carry your ID card with you, so that you can always identify yourself whenever called upon to do so.
2. Never stay out late for whatever reason.
3. If you must drive, make sure your driver’s license and all your car particulars are complete and valid.
4. If possible do not use car with tinted glass even if you have permit.
5. If you are stopped at the check point, answer only the questions that you are asked. Do not volunteer any information nor ask questions.
6. Do not for any reason argue with any military personnel, they are all battle ready.
7. Stay indoors as much as possible, go out if it is absolutely necessary.
8. Do not play ball on the street.
9. Do not jog on the street.
10. Do not for any reason carry Biafran flag with you.
11. Do not play loud music in your car.
12. Do not undertake any interstate journey, unless it is absolutely necessary. You must target to arrive your destination before it gets dark.
13. Avoid fixing weddings, burials or any form of function that will require the gathering of many people.
14. Females should as much as possible move around in pairs.
15. Be warned,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by kcpumping(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
This is true, This same thing was happening at powerline aba.
this Hausa guy was beaten and burnt to death peaceful IPOB, the world is indeed watching

dude, this your pics appears to be an arrange pics....how come everybody is passing only one person got your attention with a smile on his face? and u claimed as your picture depicts, you about to light the match box.what a country!

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2017
Aufbauh:
And they collected #500 Nigeria currency.
Shameless and hopeless lots.
This is how low you have sunk! They collected his phone and later exchanged it for 500 naira! Hahahahahahaha!
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

NEXT!!

Someone is being mobbed and you are asking for video evidence, do you have sense at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ghostridder: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2017
These ipob boys are getting it all wrong now.. They have started maiming there own... Watz are fighting for then?
Truely touts have taken over the good course...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2017
omoelerin1:
Silly people. their region will soon worst than northeast.
u urself know that's a lie....d 1st biafran war and we bounced back OK,no idp camps like d forever northern campers...d northeast and southwaaste forget Lagos is still a shithole and not any better than the southeast

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra / MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers / Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.