Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Show Some Compassion For Turai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Some Compassion For Turai (6364 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address / Wikileaks:shell's Pickard Says Turai, Tanimu, Nnpc Gmd Yar'adua Collected Bribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2010
Trust there to be one Daniel (of the Abacha Million March fame) among us. everytime somne bastard leader runs Nigeria dry, we always find one idiot who sees some good about bad leaders to warrant pity from those who suffered on his watch. I pray daily for Yaradua and his family to suffer the same conditions he suffers and i wish him dead together with the senate and Reps who earned billions during teh past 2 yrs and have nothing to show for it. Bastards and their sycophants angry
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

Trust there to be one Daniel (of the Abacha Million March fame) among us. everytime somne naughty person leader runs Nigeria dry, we always find one idiot who sees some good about bad leaders to warrant pity from those who suffered on his watch. I pray daily for Yaradua and his family to suffer the same conditions he suffers and i wish him dead together with the senate and Reps who earned billions during teh past 2 yrs and have nothing to show for it. Bastards and their sycophants angry

We are talking about Turai here on a personal level.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Tcrack(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2010
he should have done the honorable thing and resign but typical of Nigerian leaders, he has no honour in him.
may his soul rest in peace if It likes and if It dosent well, let it not rest at all.wahala ti e
as for his wife, May God give her the fortitude to bear the loss and if she like, let her not take it. oun lo mo
awon alokori
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

Trust there to be one Daniel (of the Abacha Million March fame) among us. everytime somne naughty person leader runs Nigeria dry, we always find one idiot who sees some good about bad leaders to warrant pity from those who suffered on his watch. I pray daily for Yaradua and his family to suffer the same conditions he suffers and i wish him dead together with the senate and Reps who earned billions during teh past 2 yrs and have nothing to show for it. Bastards and their sycophants  angry

Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by largie(f): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2010
I really don't undestand peoples'views here.Sure we can show compassion fo umaru Yarádua because of what happened to him.i feel no iota of compassion for Turai.She was a school  teacher so to an extent i understand she knew what the term 'terminal illness' meant.She had a choice of following the path of honor to come out clean at the onset of this movie and tell (if not Nigerians) the Vice pesident the extent of umaru's illness and probably have him resign and live a peaceful life(assuming umaru did not have enough courage to do so).May be the pressure of his office was too much for him but because of geed she did otherwise.

Compassion ko,Confusion ni.I will tellyou that i'm a woman and no ONE can force a woman to do what she does not want to do especially if it has to do with her family members except if she is the greedy type.Did someone force her to marry her daughters off to the highest bidder?Even when these husbands were old enough to be their fathaers?I am sure Tura was the ''Originator,mastermind and facilitator'' of this movie and she only looked for people of like mind to 'edit' for her There are two victims here,Umaru himself and as always the masses.

By the way if frosbel really has compassion fo Tuai then your likes are such friends that stick close than a brother why dont you shift base to abuja to ''chop and die'' together
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by ayettymama(f): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2010
Im sorry but i have no compassion for either of them

so because hes dying he wants to kill the country~~??

the wife is trying to scatter the gov.t hse?

bullying the acting president

the woman should be assasinated

along with anyone who wants to stop nigeria from moving forward

baba go slow should quickly die and let the country move on!
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Katsumoto: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2010
frosbel:

What level are you talking about? I am sure that you can discern that you have failed in your attempt at soliciting empathy for Turai. Most hold her responsible for the current impasse in our country. Like largie stated, did any cabal force her to marry her daughters off to very old men? Just goes to show that she is only interested in power at all means.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by citizenY(m): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2010
There is no need for anybody being sanctimonious here. Let us appreciate the position of this woman
in the hands of very wily and corrupt politicians and hangers on. Every woman in her position will definitely defend
the interest of her man but to what extent ? is the question.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by slap1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2010
@ katsumoto. Did u xpect roadside mechanics to marry the president's daughters? What proof does one have that Turai is guilty of these accusations, what has she said or done to warrant these blind opprobium?
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by rozu4luv(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2010
i pray for him to get well
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by eherbal(m): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2010
compa kini?do they think this country is their fathers property,nonsense,tseeeew
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by binaflexia: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2010
@frosbel
What're you trying to do? Set up a pity group for the Turai. I guess you got something better to do. ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY. I feel like puking. ANGRY ANGRY angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by 0hsisi: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2010
If the woman rather than take her husband's remains to his village in Katsina so he can take his last breath in the company of his loved ones chooses to have him in an ambulance for days in Aso rock so they can milk their last naira from us alone before the man finally croaks,she deserves no sympathy whatsoever.
She is a cold heartless eediot who has conived and lied continuosly to a nation.
Maybe it was one of her numerous men that represented Yaradiua on BBC
This is a woman who gave out her daughters in marriage as 3rd and 4th wives
She is a failure as a mother
A failure as a wife
not fit t be referred to as first lady
She is a total failure as a decent humanbeing and a disgrace to womanhood.
I hope she preceeds Yaradua to the grave.
Good riddance!
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by 0hsisi: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2010
What reasonable and loving wife here would use her husband's semi lifeless body as a meal ticket?
Only a cold blooded ,materialistic witch would
This is not love
She never loved him
Any woman who loves her husband would let him spend his last days in dignity
Not have him living in an ambulance like ice fish in a cold room.
What a way for a man to live out his last days.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Mikeloo: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2010
@poster
I think u shld ve titled this "show some compassion for Yar'Adua". My heart bleeds for him & his family cos a one-sided story is nt enough to base conclusion about her. May Jehovah continue to sustain & grant him divine recovery (Psalm 41:3)
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by ronkeve(f): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2010
With all d care n money,our president could not be safed.i pity d president but no sympathy for the wife
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by 0hsisi: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2010
sad,very sad
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by hubreality(m): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2010
This life is only but a seed. Whatsoever sown is what reaped. It's a pity his family and friends allowed themselves basked in this ugly shameful deeds, the games are up and ended. I've always remembered the man in my prayers. I wished the family and friends handled Yaradua's health wisely and honourably. Our democracy is being tested anyway. It will thrive against all odds in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by EmmyBoy2(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
As far as I'm concerned, Turai and her advisers handled the issue of YarAdua's health badly.Why be secretive about it? Any body could go sick any time so the "sympathy" I would have for her is gone.I only feel for the poor man who may not be in control of himself right now.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Feraz(m): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2010
It is either turai is using d so called "cabal" or d other way round. Was it not d same turai dat reported yar'adua 2 his mother when he realised his health issue n was thinkn of resigning (my apologies if i'm misinformed by some newspapers)? I'll keep praying 4 yar'adua 2 get better because i think he is a gud man but as 4 turai, well my deepest compassion goes 2 her but only time ll tell. . . . . . . . . .
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Eaglebabe: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2010
He smoked himself to death.So y pity him a scientist at that, who supposed to advise others.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by CrudeOil2(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2010
what the fu.ckk is wrong with these deranged and depraved homos
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by MrCrackles(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2010
Jesus shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Admin where una dey angry angry
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Keegan: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2010
“Ali And The Angel”

In so far as Turai and Yar’Adua’s immediate family still believe in threading the path of secrecy about Yar’Adua’s condition and leave the whole Nation in conjecture, I personally am of opinion that the truth behind all these secrecies is that our beloved MR. YAR’ADUA DIED LONG AGO, so don't let us deceive ourselves.

Compassion is for those that open up not those that act in secrecy.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Feraz(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2010
Admin, where una dey? angry angry angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by dkings101(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2010
Make dem carry am go synagogue whether T.B Joshua can ill him of his disease.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by samcc30(m): 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2010
yes thats truth this man don die tete
won rope awon ju Olorun lo
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by ssumpta(f): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2010
please sb shud take dose sick gay pics off this place. aren't u guys seeing it.
O mi god the horror of that armed robbery incident. Isn't anyone appalled at these pics? jeeeeez.
That is sooo terrible. I can't find the words
@wwwww90 u are a sick basterd.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by liftedone(f): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2010
Typical, admin asleep as usual. Disgusting.

@ OP, seriously? That woman will be remembered in the annals of our history as "Macbeth". Witch Turai. No be only compassion. Nonsense. angry
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by mamagee3(f): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2010
If they deserve compassion, Nigerians deserve an apology for wasting our time
and making us a country without a president.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Str8talk: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2010
MODERATORS!!!

Are we going to allow these vermins to desecrate this forum!
Can somebody get rid of these maggots!
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by rickie4us(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2010
thank God the moderators have woken up to remove this idiot from here , na wa for posting useless pictures when people are discussing serious issues here ,

well, as for me, I am leaving everything in the hands of God ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! / Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa / PHOTOS: Man Seen In Lagos Bathing Unclad In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.