Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,895 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (59044 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by PotatoSalad(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Told her I don't speak igbo.
she was tripping till I had a misunderstanding with someone in class a month later.
I poured out Igbo Like Nkem Owoh and Sam loco combined grin.
the rest was history

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by jojothaiv(m): 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Viccur:
I shot a music video in her Large Intestine and uploaded on Youuube running into 86.7million views in 2days pere
Issokay!
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Sleyanya1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin

Back Then In Secondary school, chaiii (smh in regrets), Forming Brainy with Fine handwriting, cheesy cheesy

Na so Dem go pack their assignments & sometimes notes give me, I go go back house solve finish and copy notes Taya angry sad
Give dem back their books in exchange for hugs.

Finally na me Dem go still gist about one MUMU boy wey Dem like and go visit. angry (The world is wicked)

So I gats use my head Wella during the university days.

6 Likes

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by cameeeeel(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
Bahubali at its peak.
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by tosyne2much(m): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
I'm coming back.. I no dey carry last for this kind thread cool

1 Like

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
i yaf laf tire, even my anus issa lafn too with lot of gas
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Amaobi07(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
It's kinda crazy anytime I remember it. It was many years ago sha during the days of doing Alter Servers (Alter Boys)... I'm a Catholic... There was this fine girl that we used to eye ourselves during Mass oh (no mind me oh, a lot of us Alter Boys did it oh). So one day after Mass, she was alone inside d church, instead I should just go to her and tell her I liked her, I was sha walking aimlessly to and fro d church and my friends were making jest of me... At the end sha nothing happened and the girl sha go like that. E pain me sha...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by luvinhubby(m): 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Chidonc:
told her am a son to lai mohamed thinking that lai mohamed was a reasonable person. mtcheew

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by birdsview(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
This has been the most boring post in a yl[code][/code]
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Stevengerd(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
OfficialDad:
Am Done Doing Favours for people. cool
Lol, so ifa seek favour reach ur syd bro, you go turn me down be dat?
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Krisddon: 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Chidonc:
told her am a son to lai mohamed thinking that lai mohamed was a reasonable person. mtcheew
You're Wike...d grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by wtfcoded: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
sunshineR:
work as an accountant at total E&P nig ltd

saw a random lady and after talking, and exchanging numbers we chatted on whatsapp and i told her i work as a top reservoir engr there not knowing the bae's uncle is one of them top men and she was to be hired soon and put in a higher position than i am

shiii was embarrassing ehn.........we still friends though even shes like my boss too
i'm ashamed of u.
Get yourself some jail terms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Slayer2: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Forming.... I was and is still a pro at it... only when necessary tho.

I had this ex then who jilted me way back then cos I was kind of a boring douche bag and didn't bang her.. me sef sabi. About two years later.. coming from church and looking dope...I reached my house only to find out she attended the church by my place and she was outside. Instead of going in.... I decided to rub it in her face that the dude don chop up... I walked past her into the next street.... last last sha. I ended up walking for up to a kilometre under the hot sun. right now... no time for those yeye stress on top girl.

After forming rich mans son for one Ondo girl for my side here. I overhyped myself on 2go then. What didn't I say? ion wear clothes twice... ion breathe ordinary air. I have a personal maid in my dads mansion. they bathe for me like Akeem in Coming to America..... all that forming Na. only for this babe to mistakenly see me in a baggy trouser... those tee shirts your mum picks for you so you can use in the next ten years as you grow. those big like canopy tee shirts... I was wearing one with the bald head I was carrying about..... mumsi wicked die...... she was like "Are you not Stephen on 2go?" with that crazy smile. We all know Ondo girls can yab.

Shame caught my generation on top my matter.

lalastic.lala and seu.n... comman tell us your story

You can lie ehn undecided
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Marcelo290(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by kaycyor: 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Told one fine gal that my dad has a Lexus SUV, only for her to find me n my dad ontop Vexpa.. She was like "is this the Lexus", as a guy na I confused the babe.. It's a vexus I told you about not Lexus.. You misunderstood what I said...

9 Likes

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by luminouz(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
kaycyor:
Told one fine gal that my dad has a Lexus SUV, only for her to find me n my dad ontop Vexpa.. She was like "is this the Lexus", as a guy na I confused the babe.. It's a vexus I told you about not Lexus.. You misunderstood what I said...
Looll....nice one
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Intrepid01(m): 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Barristertemmie:
your post is funny,it made me laugh.

Hello Barrister, if you aint married I need a long term legal counsellor.
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Jacktheripper: 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Forming.... I was and is still a pro at it... only when necessary tho.

I had this ex then who jilted me way back then cos I was kind of a boring douche bag and didn't bang her.. me sef sabi. About two years later.. coming from church and looking dope...I reached my house only to find out she attended the church by my place and she was outside. Instead of going in.... I decided to rub it in her face that the dude don chop up... I walked past her into the next street.... last last sha. I ended up walking for up to a kilometre under the hot sun. right now... no time for those yeye stress on top girl.

After forming rich mans son for one Ondo girl for my side here. I overhyped myself on 2go then. What didn't I say? ion wear clothes twice... ion breathe ordinary air. I have a personal maid in my dads mansion. they bathe for me like Akeem in Coming to America..... all that forming Na. only for this babe to mistakenly see me in a baggy trouser... those tee shirts your mum picks for you so you can use in the next ten years as you grow. those big like canopy tee shirts... I was wearing one with the bald head I was carrying about..... mumsi wicked die...... she was like "Are you not Stephen on 2go?" with that crazy smile. We all know Ondo girls can yab.

Shame caught my generation on top my matter.

lalastic.lala and seu.n... comman tell us your story

Picture or I don't believe it
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by romme2u: 12:00am On Sep 17, 2017
Jacktheripper:

Picture or I don't believe it

grin grin
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by chukzyfcbb: 12:01am On Sep 17, 2017
In my jss1 , some group of boys and girls talking about how they have visited Europe or america. I didn't want to feel left out. so I lied I had entered a plane and went to USA all to impress a girl I liked there. That I went to Washington DC(that was the only place I knew in USA reading books lol). Infact I lie die that my own story was the sweetest.

During closing period, when my momzy came to pick me up. Naso my closest friend went to meet momzy in the car, I dunno if it was my mom or my siblings in the car that told him I hadn't even been to the airport. Naso the yeye boy go broadcast the gist for class, Omo come see laff that week, The shame wey catch me that week eh....Till today that Yankee I never still see

Meanwhile......

7 Likes

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Mikeal09: 12:28am On Sep 17, 2017
Intrepid01:

Hello Barrister, if you aint married I need a long term legal counsellor.
I sight you!
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by chuks34(m): 12:38am On Sep 17, 2017
When I told her that I was a virgin
Nd she was like, I don't do virgins
And me:

1 Like

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by kaycyor: 2:35am On Sep 17, 2017
luminouz:

Looll....nice one

As a sharp guy concern!!!
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by escapefromusa(f): 2:46am On Sep 17, 2017
That's I was a regular guy.. until the most vindictive lecturer in my department called yours truly "chief".

Apparently he was toasting her bestie.

What was I to do. Get an F for love. Nah I'M A capitalist

But she was fine though....lord have mercy.
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 17, 2017
Always thought she had big nyash and big b0obs only for me to navigate my way there finally, I
discovered it was only big nyash, the boobs were barely visible. angry angry angry even the big nyash
one side big pass the other. angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by uboma(m): 6:05am On Sep 17, 2017
Chidonc:

grin. grin
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by uboma(m): 6:08am On Sep 17, 2017
sunshineR:
work as an accountant at total E&P nig ltd

saw a random lady and after talking, and exchanging numbers we chatted on whatsapp and i told her i work as a top reservoir engr there not knowing the bae's uncle is one of them top men and she was to be hired soon and put in a higher position than i am

shiii was embarrassing ehn.........we still friends though even shes like my boss too

grin. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by uboma(m): 6:21am On Sep 17, 2017
Sleyanya1:
grin

Back Then In Secondary school, chaiii (smh in regrets), Forming Brainy with Fine handwriting, cheesy cheesy

Na so Dem go pack their assignments & sometimes notes give me, I go go back house solve finish and copy notes Taya angry sad
Give dem back their books in exchange for hugs.

Finally na me Dem go still gist about one MUMU boy wey Dem like and go visit. angry (The world is wicked)

So I gats use my head Wella during the university days.

lol.

I remember copying notes for my crush back in Secondary school.....

I think every guy with good hand writing was a victim of this back in the days.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 17, 2017
IBreakRules:
using all the savings in my account to do birthday.. what pained me most was that she eventually couldnt make it to the party.
We need to transfer this man to India
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Oyinda32(m): 6:40am On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=uboma post=60537911]

lol.

I remember copying notes for my crush back in Secondary school.....

I think every guy with good hand writing was a victim of this back in the days. [/quote
M]

I remember washing my school uniform specially late in the night just because I wanted to collect a girls number the following day. I was in jss 2 the chicato was in jss3...
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 17, 2017
Mikeal09:
The fact is I was stupid and I think I know...
It was one Victoria o. The bae was on her own gegely until I started making moves. Fortunately, the bae agreed. Unfortunate me! I thought money runs relationships, I spent until I went flat, although for good reason as she did claimed. Lesson learnt; girls are way smarter, in your eyes, they see their next move, so just come clean and accept the "rebuke or embrace".
True words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Ways On How You Can Ask Your Man Or Boyfriend For Money Without Him... / PHOTO: Another Nairalander Dazzle In Interethnicity Prewedding Picture / A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.