Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (59028 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 17, 2017
illitrate:
Always thought she had big nyash and big b0obs only for me to navigate my way there finally, I
discovered it was only big nyash, the boobs were barely visible. angry angry angry even the big nyash
one side big pass the other. angry angry angry
Loooooolz
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by faheez(m): 7:00am On Sep 17, 2017
uboma:

lol.

I remember copying notes for my crush back in Secondary school.....

I think every guy with good hand writing was a victim of this back in the days.
No way
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by uboma(m): 7:19am On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=Oyinda32 post=60538146][/quote]

lol.

very funny.

Back in Secondary school, i used to spray perfume on letters meant for my crush.

other boys in my class did same at the time

1 Like

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by censeakay(m): 7:28am On Sep 17, 2017
guy haaaa u can lie for the world, and the girl self na bush girl she go be cos that lie are too odd for this kind generation
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by SUNDICOS(m): 7:28am On Sep 17, 2017
Retentive memory working!
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by amakadihot87(f): 7:43am On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Being a comic writer won't be bad. And yea I've seen your art they're beautiful. You're very talented reminds me of sultan a ex nlder. Do give it a thought tho.
..........why ex?is Sultan gone?
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by makydebbie(f): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2017
amakadihot87:
..........why ex?is Sultan gone?
Long ago.
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2017
IBreakRules:
using all the savings in my account to do birthday.. what pained me most was that she eventually couldnt make it to the party.
Danny. U didn't feel like killing her?
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by encryptjay(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2017
lucrownt:
You being single is as a result of your excessive emotional psychology which somewhat shows how emotional you are to the opposite sex. Henceforth, never devote your 100% mind to any lady, moreover, be busy with your life. If I'm right, you must be an introvert. If yes, try to meet people (strangers) by smiling and seeking their opinions toward things. With that you will surely move out of your comfort zone. Finally, never attach too much importance to any lady until you are married. Gracias
For a moment, I felt like you were talking to me, though I've adjusted a bit over the last few months. It looks like Introverted guys suffer when it comes to love and co.
Though I'm single and it looks like I've even lost interest in being in a relationship. My friends are the ones who try to remind me that I need a girl in my life.

1 Like

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by SgtKisswhere: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Really? That's cool.

lady, is that you on your dp? God bless ladies with nice dentition nd a nornal gap tooth grin kiss
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by makydebbie(f): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

lady, is that you on your dp? God bless ladies with nice dentition nd a nornal gap tooth grin kiss
Lol, thanks. smiley
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by SgtKisswhere: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, thanks. smiley

don't thank me dear, just send that million dollar smile my way wink
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by makydebbie(f): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

don't thank me dear, just send that million dollar smile my way wink
smiley cheesy
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by shomb: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
New stocks are available you want to buy or sell?look no further ! If you are thinking of starting Fruits and Vegetable business or want to start buying and selling of Veggies
Blueberry
Strawberries
Blackberry​
Raspberry
Apples
Grapes
Plum
Mandarins
Peach
Kumquat
Nectarine
Lettuce ice
Rosemary
Broccoli
Asparagus
Orange
Plantain
Sour sop
Lemon
Honey dew
And many others. Call and Send message or Place your orders now.
Telephone:
09022806566 , 08021224320 .
Email : brenamesda@gmail.com

FOR ALL YOUR QUALITY SUPPLY ON VARIETIES OF LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CASHCROPS, FRUITS, VEGETABLES, FOODSTUFFS, at small and large quantities we are ready and available. Please contact Uclyn Lynda.

The lists of Fresh organic agricultural fruits and vegetables, the produce are numerous the likes of Watermelon, Cucumber, Carrot, Apples, Pawpaw, beets, Egg plant, Pineapple, Melon, honey dew,tomatoes, Blackberries, Strawberries, peppers, Kiwi, seeded grapes, onions, Kiwi ,yams, potatoes, turkey, chicken, mint leafs, lettuce, celery ,parsley, cilantro, spinach, Rosemary, oregano ,goats, also different varieties of Fresh fruits which includes lemon & much more for your delight.
Uclyn Fresh Fruits,Vegetables,Smoothies and Juice.We are keen to promote and guarantee quality healthy living lifestyle and incorporate healthy fruits and vegetables in our everyday meal as they play an important part of a healthy diet.
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Holumiedey(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
NevetsIbot:
my bad. I assumed you to be a guy since guys pretend to be females here.

forming is for kids now. haha

Same here bro. one girl no dey dis NL until we see, or else idontbelieve.
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
encryptjay:

For a moment, I felt like you were talking to me, though I've adjusted a bit over the last few months. It looks like Introverted guys suffer when it comes to love and co.
Though I'm single and it looks like I've even lost interest in being in a relationship. My friends are the ones who try to remind me that I need a girl in my life.
Hmmm! That's deep. Though, we are in a world where everyone tries to replicate themselves with their own offsprings. As a result, there is need for reproduction. Man grows older everyday, you can never understand a lady's behavior if you don't come closer to her. Make it your daily routine to meet new people, interact with them. See the ladies as you see your closed friends, talk as if you are talking with your younger ones. Don't take things personal, the more interactive you are the more your chances of getting a lady to fall in love with you.. Moreover, never talk about yourself when you are with a lady unless she inquires (let her do the talking by being an interviewer and she becomes an interviewee) cos they love to talk about themselves. God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by abbeyty(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=NevetsIbot post=60442149]you sense of humour is somehow honestly. I was simply buttressing my points by exaggerating. [/quote

ignore that guy,maybe the joke you are trying to make is bigger than his problem]
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by encryptjay(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
lucrownt:
Hmmm! That's deep. Though, we are in a world where everyone tries to replicate themselves with their own offsprings. As a result, there is need for reproduction. Man grows older everyday, you can never understand a lady's behavior if you don't come closer to her. Make it your daily routine to meet new people, interact with them. See the ladies as you see your closed friends, talk as if you are talking with your younger ones. Don't take things personal, the more interactive you are the more your chances of getting a lady to fall in love with you.. Moreover, never talk about yourself when you are with a lady unless she inquires (let her do the talking by being an interviewer and she becomes an interviewee) cos they love to talk about themselves. God bless you
Amen, thank you.
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by IBreakRules: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
miniero:
We need to transfer this man to India
to go and do what there Na?
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by IBreakRules: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
raylord:
Danny. U didn't feel like killing her?
Haaa Im glad I didn't bcz she later used her head well.
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by chiraqDemon(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Amaobi07:
It's kinda crazy anytime I remember it. It was many years ago sha during the days of doing Alter Servers (Alter Boys)... I'm a Catholic... There was this fine girl that we used to eye ourselves during Mass oh (no mind me oh, a lot of us Alter Boys did it oh). So one day after Mass, she was alone inside d church, instead I should just go to her and tell her I liked her, I was sha walking aimlessly to and fro d church and my friends were making jest of me... At the end sha nothing happened and the girl sha go like that. E pain me sha...
I remember doimg that in my juniour secondary school years. Just be walking upandan in cpass block to get the new girl's attention meanehile d bad guys go go siddon with am talk run their parole
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by GreatEngineer(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mine was a very embarrassing experience, although I wasn't really showing off or boasting but my status then was showing that I came from a wealthy home because am always neat and good looking.

It happens when I was attending lessons preparing for WAEC and Jamb. I was one of the best students in that lesson then so everyone knows me very well and the lesson was a very big one.

So after WAEC and Jamb, everyone went their different ways, so I was joining my uncle to sell fan ice at gate area of Ibadan.
One faithful day I was moving up and down selling the yoghurt, I went to sell for some people inside a bus that was loading Ile Ife, loo and be hold I saw one of my lesson girl in the bus, and we both know ourselves very well because she was also doing very well in the lesson. So she shouted Joe, and I too call her back name Bimpe or Folakemi can't remember now, I ask her were she was going and she said university of Ife, that she has been given admission there, so I say goodbye to her and left.

My whole world Was like the ground should open and swallow me.

Another one happened still while I don't selling the yogurt.
One day I was so tasty so I bought this water then that they use while nylon to wrap.
As I was drinking the water, the nylon got burst and the water pour on I girl, only for me to raise up my eyes and discovered it was another of my lesson mate. That was how I said sorry to her and she left. This girl leave close to my street but we don't talk that much, only greetings.

That was how I went to my uncle to drop the yogurt and informed him am not feeling too fine, so I went home for that day and decided to relocate to Lagos.

When my uncle was back I told him I want to relocate to Lagos to see if I can get work to do and be saving till my admission comes.
He said I should stay back at Ibadan and be selling the yogurt and be saving all the profit but I refused and he allowed me to relocate to Lagos.
These two were very painful experience, I thank God Shaa.
Na phone I use type, so don't mind my bad grammar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Sleyanya1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=uboma post=6053791

lol.
I remember copying notes for my crush back in Secondary school.....
I think every guy with good hand writing was a victim of this back in the days. [/quote]

True Brov cheesy sad
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by desire44: 6:25am On Sep 18, 2017
I'm 28 took a 17 year old to shoprite,spent 31K and still didn't allow me Bleep her! Worse is that,she no longer talks to me after discovering I have a fiance

1 Like

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by tasceige(m): 6:26am On Sep 18, 2017
Barristertemmie:
your post is funny,it made me laugh.
Silent nairalander
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Phunkyposh(f): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
desire44:
I'm 28 took a 17 year old to shoprite,spent 31K and still didn't allow me Bleep her! Worse is that,she no longer talks to me after discovering I have a fiance

Good for you... Agbaya
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by amakadihot87(f): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Long ago.
........oh my God!!!!! ........u dont mean he is dead?do you?
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by makydebbie(f): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2017
amakadihot87:
........oh my God!!!!! ........u dont mean he is dead?do you?
Noooo. I mean he left nl he's not dead biko.
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by amakadihot87(f): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Noooo. I mean he left nl he's not dead biko.
.....thank God

1 Like

Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by ChuksEpells: 2:08am On Oct 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Lol... Baba. wetin forming no go cost man pikin

please how much do you charge for pencil portrait
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by NevetsIbot(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2017
ChuksEpells:

please how much do you charge for pencil portrait
please whatsapp me so we can talk better there.
Re: Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2017
None at all !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo / 4 Ways On How You Can Ask Your Man Or Boyfriend For Money Without Him...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.