Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu (54364 Views)

2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? / President Buhari Visits Lafia, Nasarawa State Tomorrow / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by blacknp(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

When IPOB pick up arms, foolish soldiers like you will tactically withdraw to Cameroon

Don't worry it will get to that stage when they pick up arms and fight back

You will face millions of armed IPOB members very soon
You all want your illusion biafra but They will pick up arms,not you?COWARD.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Naruto87(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
ihatesycophant:
Fellow Nigerians Especially The Sensible Ones, Tell Every Biafra Agitators That There Is Still Recession, That People In Their Own Houses Are Not Finding It Easy Let Alone Refugee Camps And War Victims, The Bad Side Is Their Own IDP Camp May Not Attract Sympathizers Due To Anger From Non-igbos, Ask The Boko Victims Or Visit Their Camps To See For Yourselves, Don't Even Pray To Come To Kogi As A War Refugee, Yahaya Bello Is Not Nice O, U Can Ask My People. I Say My Own O, I Warn You, Aftermath Of War Is Not Good O I Tell You. Meanwhile Operation Python Can Continue Dancing Until The Beat Change From The East, Fela Said Wahala U Go Get. Shekau Confronted The Army, Kanu U Too Can Try, Atleast U Are Omoakin. One Nigeria
its like we are from d same state grin
leave them to complain of neglect atleast some of their governors are trying.. kogi state na OYO
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by TheKingdom: 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
blacknp:
You all want your illusion biafra but They will pick up arms,not you?COWARD.

See Coward calling someone else coward. REally, what is wrong with you people. Was Lady Shaw correct when she forsaw you guys as an area of Niggers (NIGERIA) who think and act like common Nigga thugs?

For Buhari to go abroad for the second time for 90+ days should have gotten your nyash up in arms and in anger, but no, because you are looking at getting some Isolo Puna.ni, and watching the next Chelsea match as a complacent colonized Nigger Arean.

SO, you cant be on your own and form and govern your own country like a MAN, or you need to continue hiding under the British Corporation of the Zoo Nigger Area?
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by visionex: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
This news is unconfirmed. However, if after the withdrawal of the NA from the streets, the IPOB miscreants still refuse to call themselves to order, they should be ready to face the full consequences of their actions.

Useless criminals comparing themselves with Catalan and Carlifornia......is this how Catalan and Carlifornia have been conducting themselves and causing civil disturbances to achieve their goal?

If IPOB were sensible people, they should have calmed down for Python dance to pass and continue with their struggle in a peaceful, orderly and non-incitive manner. I saw a video of BSS today refering to other Nigerians as "cockroaches" yet you want the UN to take you serious. Rubbish

Any föol can strike off my post and quote me with an afonja tribal mark picture. Thanks in anticipation of your föolishness.
I must quote u, need not to thank me,now how did govermets in those countries approach the matter of seccession in their own countries did u hear or see them rolling out tanks and ak47 on peaceful protesters and all these killings started from day one of ipob protests, use ur tongue. and count ur teeth
U almost only made a point when u said they would have kept their peace for d python to dance and leave,but refused to put into consideration d fact that d army got it wrong when they too decided of all places to parade around nnamdi kanus compound an already volatile place for such
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by akinsammy(m): 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
Dandsome:
Eventually, what did the army achieve?

Did they make the place more peaceful than they met it?

What was their aim of going there in the first place?

Leaving there now doesn't make sense. They should be there until they achieve the desired results unless if the aim is to intimidate civilians, kill innocent people and then ridicule the name of the army.

after this past 3 days of unrest even in the corridor of the chief commander of ipob. there will be a "check" that nobody can just be bragging all over the city in the name of wanting a new nation... KANU want dare to flaunt around like before....

1 Like

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=Lajet post=60456790]Okezie Ikpeazu don't even mentioned those people that Nigeria Army killed. This is so sad that this man value his postion over his brothers soldiers killed [/quote
Before now, l supported biafra, l had this
assurance that the fight for freedom was finally real bcoz of the way kanu was able to win the heart of the people, knowing how difficult it can be to do so among the igbos bcoz how selfish we can be. So it was really surprising.
l am not happy with the recent killing of innocent people at Aba, but then l became angry with the people involved in the so called agitation,when l learnt that they were using the agitation to create choas in aba,making people to lock up their shops, while they go about stealing from those locked shops,,, looting banks and ware houses, selling police control box to scrap dealers.And all these lead to the use of force by the army to stop them, thereby resulting to all these killings .We indirectly killed our own. l thought the fight for freedom was real but they are only concerned about what they will steal or loot, when no-one is looking . Until we learn to become selfless and have genuine love among us, biafra can never be achieved. we hate ourselves
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by ChukwuNonso89(m): 2:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Better do something now. If not you (Ikpeazu) and Buhari will pay for All the blood of the unarmed Biafrans seeking freedom that those blood thirst soldier killed
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Ajisebioyolaari: 3:13am On Sep 15, 2017
visionex:

I must quote u, need not to thank me,now how did govermets in those countries approach the matter of seccession in their own countries did u hear or see them rolling out tanks and ak47 on peaceful protesters and all these killings started from day one of ipob protests, use ur tongue. and count ur teeth
U almost only made a point when u said they would have kept their peace for d python to dance and leave,but refused to put into consideration d fact that d army got it wrong when they too decided of all places to parade around nnamdi kanus compound an already volatile place for such
Does this change the fact that ipob members and their supreme leader are inciting violence by calling other Nigerians "cockroaches" and calling our sovereign nation a zoo? Were the army tanks rolled out before these statements were made? You lots have been bitter since 2015 cos your prefered candidate lost an election. Do catalans refer to spain as zoo or call spaniards cockroaches or swear to burn down spain? Your epistle cum logic is warped and it comes as no surprise at all. Who is Nnamdi Kano that tanks cannot roll past his house or area? In the heat of 2015 elections, tanks rolled past Tinubu's Ikoyi house and even stationed there, yet heavens did not fall. Go and think my friend else the python consume you.

1 Like

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by KingsCFR: 3:17am On Sep 15, 2017
And Nigerian Army says they're not going anywhere.

Nigerian Army denies calling off Operation Python Dance, says exercise will dovetail till year end...http://www.cfrmagazine.com/2017/09/nigerian-army-denies-calling-off-operation-python-dance.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by lonelydora: 3:21am On Sep 15, 2017
See Press Report.

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Jumbus31(m): 3:34am On Sep 15, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
This news is unconfirmed. However, if after the withdrawal of the NA from the streets, the IPOB miscreants still refuse to call themselves to order, they should be ready to face the full consequences of their actions.

Useless criminals comparing themselves with Catalan and Carlifornia......is this how Catalan and Carlifornia have been conducting themselves and causing civil disturbances to achieve their goal?

If IPOB were sensible people, they should have calmed down for Python dance to pass and continue with their struggle in a peaceful, orderly and non-incitive manner. I saw a video of BSS today refering to other Nigerians as "cockroaches" yet you want the UN to take you serious. Rubbish

Any föol can strike off my post and quote me with an afonja tribal mark picture. Thanks in anticipation of your föolishness.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Tolexander: 4:15am On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:
nice one, at least I can step out of my house tomorrow.

I hope they withdraw, my place is almost empty like the place they act the walking dead.
where you dey self?
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

When IPOB pick up arms, foolish soldiers like you will tactically withdraw to Cameroon

Don't worry it will get to that stage when they pick up arms and fight back

You will face millions of armed IPOB members very soon
Brainwashed clown.
That was what we wanted to see so as to level the whole of Aba and kill any moving thing but we were disappointed.
How long should we wait before you guys pick up arms?
We are patiently waiting.
We thought we will see the BSS and the Missiles that the animal Cownu told you guys he had but nothing.
We are waiting and praying that you guys don't waste our time,just pick up arms or ask Cownu to be bold enough to declare Biafra republic like Ojukwu did,that will make us to know the rule of engagement to apply.
We are tired of all this his beating around the bush.
We have be patient enough watching that little rif rat insulting our commander in chief and we want to give him d VIP treatment that Cownu deserve.
Please i can not wait again for you guys to pick up arms because our fingers are itching us to put rebels and terrorists like you down.
Save our time and pick up arms please.
#Biko
#clown

2 Likes

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 6:55am On Sep 15, 2017
Viergeachar:

The ode doesn't even know why I scolded him.
What a moronnn!
Brainwash wawa Jew.

1 Like

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Zenna101: 7:21am On Sep 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am

Let the whole Yoruba go and. rescue Kwara state from hausa Fulani subjugation before about Igbo this Igbo that.
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by shukuokukobambi: 7:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Zenna101:

Let the whole Yoruba go and. rescue Kwara state from hausa Fulani subjugation before about Igbo this Igbo that.

We will not rescue them. If e pain you, go and jump into the lagoon or go swim in isiala ngwa muddy pool under Hausa koboko angry

1 Like

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Awoo88: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2017
Innomach:

The instances you referred to are doing that through their constitutionally recognized political leaders not by some retards and miscreants who knows next to nothing except issuing threats, giving ultimatum and spreading hate speeches as we have in IPOB. Call a spade, a spade. They truly got what they deserve. If every Tom, Dick and Harry is let loose all over the country to act the way the IPOB are doing, it can only take us to state of anarchy.
One day.,somebody will write that you deserve what you get. I guess you have not read the story of the guy who led the odi operation. He said all manner nonsense to justify his actions. When a similar military operation took place in his village and claim the lives of three of his relatives, he was shouting all over the place and granting interview preaching human right. I guess you will not get sense until yyou are at the receiving end
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by ensamy(m): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Nigerian army just went and disgraced the force in Aba and Umuahia in the eyes of the people and the international community grin grin
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 15, 2017
It is well

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by juman(m): 7:45am On Sep 15, 2017
The only news in Nigeria is biafra news.

The senseless apc government is getting nothing done right to talk about.

Except they make budget to feed their families.
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 15, 2017
Ok

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by ensamy(m): 7:58am On Sep 15, 2017
Nigerian Army vs ipod, who is retreating ? NA with weapons grin grin
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by ihatesycophant(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2017
potent5:
I know how you are feeling right now, peeing in your pants in your bid to ejaculate your accumulated seminal hatred. Enjoy it while it lasts. For soon, when your terrorist soldiers don't see hapless Igbos to shoot for sport, they will go back to Sambisa where they belong under the command of Shekau.

Yeye cowardly soldiers, as if they can match the Igbos if they were armed.
Enu ose, enu ose, aruwo ko ni music oo, empty barrel lo ma hu pari wo
No be by mouth my guy.
I hope you will be available along with your family to engage them? One minute last respect not too much.
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 10:08am On Sep 15, 2017
PHILipu1:

Brainwash wawa Jew.

Olodo ni e!
Lo ka'we e!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2017
Viergeachar:

Olodo ni e! Lo ka'we e!!
Brainwashed he goat
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2017
Viergeachar:

Olodo ni e! Lo ka'we e!!
Brainwashed he goat
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2017
PHILipu1:

Brainwashed he goat

Olodo! Face your studies!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2017
Viergeachar:

Olodo! Face your studies!!
Brainwash baby factory product
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2017
PHILipu1:

Brainwash baby factory product

Omo ale! Olodo!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2017
Viergeachar:

Omo ale! Olodo!!
brainwashed goat
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2017
PHILipu1:

brainwashed goat

Atole! Olodo!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Viergeachar:

Atole! Olodo!!
Brainwashed idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing / Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.