Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) (80139 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB / Watch And Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Pray For Dead IPOB Members At The Cenotaph Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by lavenjcrown(m): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2017
the illiterate and ignorant ones will never desist from violate. what is their gain after their death?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Adebayo4all: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2017
androidroot:
I'm quiting too.. Wicked seun.. Very mean people
thesame

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by oxiide22(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2017
His

2 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by checkolatunji: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2017
che8:

A very simple question for you and an honest answer expected :

Why is peaceful Referendum impossible?

This is Africa , you want separation ? That simply means you want war. Do research on other African countries that got separated and what happened before they could actualize it

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by wahles(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2017
There was dz story whr Us troops came in contact with a terrorist gathering with live exchange of fire. The troops had to find their way to base when over powered. Fast forward d next day, news filtered every claiming d gathering was peaceful, d bodies were well doctored with no trace of guns. The only thing the world saw on TV was pictures of dead people killed by the Soldiers and everyone called for their heads in return.

My point? I am nt in support of d killings, bt there are always two sides of a story. Pictures tells more dan meets d eye, soldiers have a strong nd strict chain of command, they don't go around pulling triggers for d fun of it dat I know

2 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Myself2(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
I believe in humanity, respect human as a human but this is preventable death.

Top causes of death: IGNORANCE

FOOLISHNESS

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by eazisky(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2017
IamFranco:
Let the whole world know that Nigerian Army triggered their guns first. We have been pushed to wall and we MUST surely rebounce.

u were pushed to d wall and if care is not taken u will be pushed into d wall and nothing will happen, u want to bounce back and bullet will break your empty skull just like those ones in keke..

3 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by fyneIjay(f): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
Funny you. Well, youtube is there for you.

Youtube is vast. Good morning.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Myself2(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2017
I'm sure Nnamdi Kanu is still alive chilling somewhere,,,,, and these ones just wasted their lives,,,,what a pity
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Yezzy(m): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
so why hasn't Spain gone into war with the catalians?...Africa will forever remain extreme backwards

Catalan is as,big as Belgium
With a definite territory they lost the Spanish war around 15th century so they fell under Spanish control
Catalan is an indecent state with a more central figure and govt nit some certain individual with couple of individuals with no leadership qualities.
Spain still denied them referendum, made some arrest and Catalan decided to go ahead with their own referendum.
Get ur facts right
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by felixomor: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2017
This is barbaric.
Anybody who is supporting this irrespective of where u are from is a disgrace to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Asebaba1(m): 9:32am On Sep 15, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
saara

After Kanu has finished wasting the life's of the Igbos they will know that fighting is not the job of minorities. Take your time an look. You fighting for educated Kanu still remains an illiterate, you are jobless that is why you are idle, his money keeps coming, you are securing him- he is been protected, you are outside he is inside, my IPOB people use your brain and value your life
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by DedeNkem: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2017
This is the atrocities that crooked inconpetent tribalist fulani id*iot in Aso rock committing!

How does he feel killing unarmed people?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:33am On Sep 15, 2017
Abagworo:
I weep not for the fools who chose to die for nothing. Kanu deceived them into thinking referendum is possible without war and genocide. Only a fool will believe such crap.

I wonder what Nairaland is turning to.

How confirmed is this news.

That is how some guys who died in umuahia later resurrected
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:

Now you are saying the truth. Asking for Referendum equals asking for WAR and GENOCIDE. I had to quote you so that someone will not deny it tomorrow.
why didn't d albino ask gej dia bloda wen he was on seat?

shioooor!

https://www.nairaland.com/4055376/video-nnamdi-kanu-preaching-one
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by diegwu01: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2017
Honestly, Nothing in this Picture proves this happened in Nigeria, or the Army was involved
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by okwyee(m): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2017
profolaolu:
So U mean a soldier that have children,wife(wives),parents etc at home should be killed or rendered incapacitated when he has a gun that he can use to protect himself

Are you even sane?
In all your years of watching American films, have you ever seen soldiers parading the street let alone attacking civilians?
Soldiers are trained for war, they shouldn't be there in the first place, but zoogerians see it as the fair treatment to some set of people who don't want to be part of this shameful place you call a country.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by attackgat: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2017
moses93:
so army should've folded their hands and allow those bastardss lynch them right? you must be very stupid I guess.

How exactly do unarmed people lynch armed people? Have you heard that happend before?

The Jounalists that the Army went to attack in the NUJ centre in Umuahia for filming them, were they about to lynch the arned Soldiers too?

It is a cowardly and undisciplined armed force that will go and be shooting unarmed people in a peaceful area.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by msylva2147(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2017
Luckylife:
Karma must visit very each and every one of you that encourage this killings knowing fully well that soldiers must kill and intimidate civilians for asking for their fundamental rights as human even though with some wrong steps but human are not perfect but killing is never an option . The deaths are cause by your text in support of illigality.
but you have forgotten that the same ipob members were busy killing innocent people in Aba and I was equally a victim. it took the grace of God for me to escape death from those miscreants in the name of fighting for freedom. I was inside a taxi and all of a sudden they just stop the driver and asked me to speak igbo, since I am not an igbo they just started hitting me with sticks. Are you now saying that my life is not important or is it a crime for me not to be an igbo? I don't have any single regret for what the security men are doing, in fact they should kill more before those idiots will continue to kill innocent souls.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by PHILipu1(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2017
Adebayo4all:
oya tell me one thing u are proud of as a Nigerian.

I'm listening.
I'm not looking for what Nigeria can do for me but what i can do for Nigeria to make her great.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Adebayo4all: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2017
lavenjcrown:
the illiterate and ignorant ones will never desist from violate. what is their gain after their death?
this your message should be directed to buhari, he is d illiterate for sending army after unarmed civilians in a democratic government simply because thy excise dia freedom of speech.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by lonecatt(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2017
Victornezzar:

so u don't know that Igbos on dis forum are just keyboard warriors living large
all of them cant be on the street na atleast some have to be here educating people on the respect of human right.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by childrenday15(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2017
And kanu is yet to loose a drop of his hair.
U think knowledge is cost? Try ignorance
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by bulletproofmonk(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2017
1,000 WAYS TO DIE

CAUSE OF DEATH: IGNORANCE
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by meezynetwork(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2017
Why are they dying like cowards? Its better to collect guns and confront this army men. Gun is easy to get, Ak47 for that matter. Give all the youth that are ready to die for Biafra guns. U shouldnt confront the Nigeria army without guns cos u will be gun down. So its better u carry gun and confront them and have a chance of surviving or u don't confront them at all.

2 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by okwyee(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

How exactly do unarmed people lynch armed people? Have you heard that happend before?

The Jounalists that the Army went to attack in the NUJ centre in Umuahia for filming them, were they about to lynch the arned Soldiers too?

It is a cowardly and undisciplined armed force that will go and be shooting unarmed people in a peaceful area.

Yiu don't have to argue with these guys, some of them are very stupid and brainless
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Luckylife(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
Direct your anger to the bastards that led you people into this mess.

Calling him bastard and still putting (s) shows and confirmed the level of your slavery almajiri school mentality your generations have been subjected to pass. The world will pray calamities on you if you only criticize IPod for not killing a soul but never criticized fulanis heldsmen and boko haram for raping,kidnapping and killing innocents and the government never dance Python shameless dance. .

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Adebayo4all: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2017
PHILipu1:

I'm not looking for what Nigeria can do for me but what i can do for Nigeria to make her great.
Dont tell me u are an illiterate like d man in aso-rock.

He has proved his illiteracy beyond doubt
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Basalt(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Anyone who rejoices over the dead is an evil person.
And evil must keep on following him all the days of his/her life
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by sursur(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2017
IamFranco:
Let the whole world know that Nigerian Army triggered their guns first. We have been pushed to wall and we MUST surely rebounce.
go and defend your brother physically and stop making noise here instead of u joining them and get yourself sacrified for biafra u are hiding somewhere encouraging others to get killed so that @ the end u will go and take over their shop .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.