Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" (63190 Views)

Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. / Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by donj84: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Flets:
Someone should tell the clueless Nigerian Military that their damage control is useless.

It is known world over that IPOB have been a non-violent group since inception
Its widely known that IPOB has yet to kill any human since inception despite the latest provocation
Its stupidity for the Nigerian army to reference activities post invasion of a hitherto peaceful region as acts of violence
Can the Nigerian clearly outline their reason for rolling tanks into peaceful neighborhoods that have not recorded violence in decades?

We know who the violent ones are who have massacred humans from the middle belt down to the delta in the name of Fulani herdsmen. this government is yet to name these group of killers as terrorist but quick to name a group that has never hurt anyone as a terrorist group. We know who the subtle sponsors of bokoharam are as well.

We might not retaliate but we are no fools and we wont forget and we will make sure our children do not forget as well.

Is your mouth paining you to go tell them....or you not man enough to face them too that you are looking for someone to go tell them for you....you don't get a country by force...check, other countries broke into two due to general war in the country like Sudan....that general war would have come had not Goodluck handing over to President Buhari....that moment, your Biafra dream was killed.....go and keep voting until a Igbo man enters power......please go join them in Abia na....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by JONSYN7154: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
E don dey happen. I know they'll be label as terrorist. That's what Nnamdi Kanu want and he's getting it not on soft ground but on a very hot ground. My fear is for the innocent life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
It is only in Nigeria that I have seen an unharmed terrorist... Shame! shame!! shame!!! giant of Africa my foot

Ariara market police station burned down. Vehicles containing civilians being searched for hausas by armed youth, incendiary speeches by Nnamdi Kanu.

You must be joking.

The Muslim brotherhood in egypt did much less and even had positive aspects and yet have been labelled a terrorist organization.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by rummmy: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
Move this thread to the joke section,that is where it belong.....fulani herdsmen is a peaceful org abi?Nigeria is a joke......the NA is confused...you killed,you oppressed,you invaded as well..they are the real theorists.
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by patval(f): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Blonchilli:

Blood has nothing to do with it and neither does anything spiritual please. It's simple, there's crisis and he fails to maintain it. Or is Trump also using the blood of Americans killed in Hurricane Irma and Harvey to look younger? undecided
hurricane whatever is a natural disaster Ogbeni.
what has been happening in Nigeria is a human carefully orchestrated tragedy except for Benue flooding.
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
nkwuocha1:
Lol.
Northern Army with their myopic mindset . IPOB Is a movement, a movement of certain percentage of Igbos who wish to have their their own country through referendum.

All these that happened in ABA was to taste the ground,the military needed to find out the level of destruction that might take place if they carry out their intended mission of eliminating Nnamdi Kanu. Smart people know their unintelligent moves. Definitely, igbos should expect more challenges as they know that Igbos too are ready for them as well. The quick movement of youths from different igbo speaking states with buses and quick destruction of federal properties was actually a game on. They got the message alright;IPOB meant biafra or death for REAL!They will restrategize for sure.The coming weeks will reveal other strategies.

Let's face it! Na gun be Army power.Power comes from the barrel of a gun. They are not well trained to defend themselves in physical combat. No wonder naija delta militants dey chop them like fish inside creeks water. If only this government will be truthful and post the number of Army and naval personal missing in the naija delta especially bayelsa....

I watched the video of the IPOB swimming in mould water. That's what they should expect and more if ever they want to be liberated. Nothing comes easy, sometimes ejaculation/orgasm still comes with pain.For those who lost their lives, my heart goes to their families. It's the choice they made.... We shall all die someday.

The Igbos might have their problems, but whatever be the course they are fighting Now will birth a message to other generations to come. There's is no room for slavery in our land, little wonder we had a decentralized government in pre-colonial times. We may not get biafra quite soon.... But the status quo where a particular tribe feels they are born to rule MUST change. Nigeria MUST change else the country can never be at peace!

Nnamdi kanu, I never liked the guy but he has got guts. Atleast somebody is revolutionizing the country, doesn't matter what way; The only language Nigeria government understands is violence. Dialogue has never worked, if it had, We won't be here fighting ourselves with hate speeches and ethnic/genocidal threats.

Nigeria is a forced union. It's either we live in peace or war in pieces. Truth is, Nigeria was never at peace. We just had a country where her citizens go about their activities as long as they can work and get paid. The recession just brought out the worst in all of us coupled with the bad leadership of president Buhari. Is he the first northerner that has ruled Nigeria? Fulani herdsmen are terrorists yet they have miyetti Allah as their political platform. Whatever happens to them is ultimately defended by the association. Who are we deceiving in this country?

The civil unrest that is brewing is inevitable. It's long overdue. The country need to be thoroughly overhauled through restructuring FIRST, then secession if need be. No matter how we try to manage Nigeria, it cannot work, the average Nigeria youth is tired. A tired, hungry and subjugated man is one who has got nothing to lose if he decides to fight for a better standard of living. Even a rabid dog down,do not want to be hunted.

To those irritants who feels this "war" is an igbo /hausa one, I laugh you with my neck bent upwards. When it starts, it will bring along various riots from aggrieved groups; Those butchered by herdsmen,Muslim Vs Christian, Mambilla vs Fulani, aggrieved Shiites vs Sunni muslims,States with border /land issues especially those states that suffered political divide and rule tactics, Boko Haram will intensify, Naija delta militants, etc.All will hijack the whole unrest ... at the end of it, How many will remain?

What is coming in few weeks to come will be terrible.

Keyboard warrior and internet chest-beater. grin

[img]https://media./media/u4MMPZ3nZCMhy/giphy.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by RevT1: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gourdoinc:
keep quiet. that your brain isn't functional enough to read a post, it should be no surprise you can't comprehend. dance the dance and stop disturbing the public with ur crass illiteracy. cowards playing the victim card. the army have just started. dance well while we prepare the coffins. anu mpama

U should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Blonchilli(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
patval:

hurricane whatever is a natural disaster Ogbeni.
what has been happening in Nigeria is a human carefully orchestrated tragedy except for Benue flooding.
Then what will you say about what is happening in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan undecided Let me enlighten you since time immemorial they have been chaos. As long as there are people living together conflict must arise
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Jyunus: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
What about all the northerners killed by IPOB videos and pictures going round
Flets:
Someone should tell the clueless Nigerian Military that their damage control is useless.

Its widely known that IPOB has yet to kill any human since inception despite the latest provocation
Its stupidity for the Nigerian army to reference activities post invasion of a hitherto peaceful region as acts of violence
Can the Nigerian clearly outline their reason for rolling tanks into peaceful neighborhoods that have not recorded violence in decades?

We know who the violent ones are who have massacred humans from the middle belt down to the delta in the name of Fulani herdsmen. this government is yet to name these group of killers as terrorist but quick to name a group that has never hurt anyone as a terrorist group. We know who the subtle sponsors of bokoharam are as well.

We might not retaliate but we are no fools and we wont forget and we will make sure our children do not forget as well.

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by deain1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Flets:

Sentiments will never let my brothers from the east use their common sense...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Onedibe1: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
boostdom:

John Eneche is from Benue state. The implicit tribalism in your false assertion is ironic. Isn't the Nigerian Army a force drawn from all states? Does a declaration by a "son of the soil" in a professional force gives it more legitimacy than if he wasn't a "son of the soil"?

Your cognitive dissonance is comical.

U r jst a useless fool dat uses big words to confuse himself
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Ranchhoddas: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
nkwuocha1:
Lol.
Northern Army with their myopic mindset . IPOB Is a movement, a movement of certain percentage of Igbos who wish to have their their own country through referendum.

All these that happened in ABA was to taste the ground,the military needed to find out the level of destruction that might take place if they carry out their intended mission of eliminating Nnamdi Kanu. Smart people know their unintelligent moves. Definitely, igbos should expect more challenges as they know that Igbos too are ready for them as well. The quick movement of youths from different igbo speaking states with buses and quick destruction of federal properties was actually a game on. They got the message alright;IPOB meant biafra or death for REAL!They will restrategize for sure.The coming weeks will reveal other strategies.

Let's face it! Na gun be Army power.Power comes from the barrel of a gun. They are not well trained to defend themselves in physical combat. No wonder naija delta militants dey chop them like fish inside creeks water. If only this government will be truthful and post the number of Army and naval personal missing in the naija delta especially bayelsa....

I watched the video of the IPOB swimming in mould water. That's what they should expect and more if ever they want to be liberated. Nothing comes easy, sometimes ejaculation/orgasm still comes with pain.For those who lost their lives, my heart goes to their families. It's the choice they made.... We shall all die someday.

The Igbos might have their problems, but whatever be the course they are fighting Now will birth a message to other generations to come. There's is no room for slavery in our land, little wonder we had a decentralized government in pre-colonial times. We may not get biafra quite soon.... But the status quo where a particular tribe feels they are born to rule MUST change. Nigeria MUST change else the country can never be at peace!

Nnamdi kanu, I never liked the guy but he has got guts. Atleast somebody is revolutionizing the country, doesn't matter what way; The only language Nigeria government understands is violence. Dialogue has never worked, if it had, We won't be here fighting ourselves with hate speeches and ethnic/genocidal threats.

Nigeria is a forced union. It's either we live in peace or war in pieces. Truth is, Nigeria was never at peace. We just had a country where her citizens go about their activities as long as they can work and get paid. The recession just brought out the worst in all of us coupled with the bad leadership of president Buhari. Is he the first northerner that has ruled Nigeria? Fulani herdsmen are terrorists yet they have miyetti Allah as their political platform. Whatever happens to them is ultimately defended by the association. Who are we deceiving in this country?

The civil unrest that is brewing is inevitable. It's long overdue. The country need to be thoroughly overhauled through restructuring FIRST, then secession if need be. No matter how we try to manage Nigeria, it cannot work, the average Nigeria youth is tired. A tired, hungry and subjugated man is one who has got nothing to lose if he decides to fight for a better standard of living. Even a rabid dog down,do not want to be hunted.

To those irritants who feels this "war" is an igbo /hausa one, I laugh you with my neck bent upwards. When it starts, it will bring along various riots from aggrieved groups; Those butchered by herdsmen,Muslim Vs Christian, Mambilla vs Fulani, aggrieved Shiites vs Sunni muslims,States with border /land issues especially those states that suffered political divide and rule tactics, Boko Haram will intensify, Naija delta militants, etc.All will hijack the whole unrest ... at the end of it, How many will remain?

What is coming in few weeks to come will be terrible.
After typing this nonsense, I hope you and your family members will be at the front lines when the bullets start flying.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Now arrest them all!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by princedrhym(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
PointB:

They are not the only ones waiting. As at now only the NA is armed and dangerous. IPOB is yet to be.
it will be nice to see ipob fully arm, the movie go sweet Die! George can't wait

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by timmirylex(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
The Nigerian Army have no powers to proscribe any group. The powers lies with the President.... But since we have no president...yet, no one has the powers to do at the moment.
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by kingxsamz(m): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

Your family will be slaves forever
lol... e pain u?
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Lightening: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Agent23:
The North is punished for Nigeria's unity. When an Igbo lady was killed in Kano for blasphemy, six Northern Governors went to Imo to condole the family of the woman. Reparation was paid by the Kano State Government to the deceased family. Almost all the papers in the country carried the story.

When Nnamdi Kanu was raining insults on President Buhari, on Northerners, and declaring war against the State, the S/East Governors and Ohaeneze all pretended he was speaking Latin or Sanskrit. BUT when the Kaduna Declaration came, condemnations were from all sides. Quickly, the Federal Government realised there is Hate Speech in the land.

Since the renewed agitation of secession by IPOB, Northerners were serially attacked by the savage followers of Nnamdi Kanu in the S/East. No single comment condemning the act from any Governor in that region.

The Nigerian Press censors any reporting of these attacks. Understandably, the people killed are Northerners- Second Class Citizens!

The Northern Governors Forum is too busy preaching unity to see the disturbing, thoughtless and savage attacks of their people in the S/East.

As it is today, the blood of innocent people from the North is spilled every day just because some people in Abuja have said the country's unity is non-negotiable. The lives of Aboki have become the sacrificial lamb to appease secessionist.

When I think of Nigeria's level of hypocrisy...
Silence is the ultimate consent in terrorist attacks like this one in S/East.

Your post is riddled with so much poverty of thoughts. So the justice done to the deceased whose right to life as guaranteed by the constitution was for some co-conspirator governors to pay the bereaved a visit and pay reparation. Perhaps kano governor whose attorney general filed a no case submission that aborted the cause for justice for the dead was among the unfortunate visitor. What a mockery of the dead! My prayer for you is that someone dear to you will be murdered by some untouchable fanatics and reparation paid to you too. Bloodthirsty demons.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Gourdoinc(m): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Goodyness:
Get off my mention, I don't do insults. I have not and will never support hate but labeling Ipob a terrorist organization is beyond ridiculous. According to the NA, they were armed with stones, sticks, broken bottles etc against a military force. They should look for another reason please.
keep quiet small child. action begets reaction. we would have assumed people who stirred the hornet's nest should have had a little more than stones and sticks in their arsenal. rather all we have observed were chest beating. any right thinking igbo such as I, would wish death on those deluded miscreants trying to put our entire race in trouble. imagine how their hateful actions have and will push my beloved ala igbo backwards by decades and yet no hopefully God forsaken landlocked biafran state will be formed nor will exist. I have mentioned you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by deomelo: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
PointB:

lol
So why was it difficult to prosecute him? I bet you have no idea what you are yapping about. Criminal solicitation my ar/se.

1. Last I checked, he was arrested and locked up, he's out on bail which he's violated so cure your own ignorance first.

2. Terrorist/rism classification is the ground work and beginning of his eventual arrest and long jail term and this is on top of his previous charges. It's called due process so relax, your hero is heading back to jail for good, it's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by famzynet: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nigerian army is a joke. They cannot face armed Boko haram but they are flexing muscles for unarmed Biafra. I can tell you that if IPOB should take up arms,Nigerian army will run. Army with no liver to face armed Boko haram and Fulani herds men.
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by betterABIAstate: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Meanwhile Fulani herdsmen are somewhere in Benue looking for another town to conquer

Uneducated army
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by chinonye82: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Mikeal09: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
What will pain me pass is that Biafra will now have new government textbooks and syllabus, with tales of what never really happened...
This one weak me
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by betterABIAstate: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adebowale89:
KANU loud himself too much, he granted too much of needless interview

the evidence Nigeria govt had against u outweigh what u have against them

KANU has lost these battle already, he couldn't reflect is international education to this struggle. I doubt if he really studied abroad. he lacks a lots of intellectual approach

if the international bodies chose to help ojukwu with weapon then, he might have achieve his Biafra. so was it the international bodies that shows they care when millions of Igbo were wasted but refuse to send arms to ojukwu, that will now show concern to ordinary civilian who choose to be radical in his struggle approaches

maybe another comrade would come up but KANU has released too much evidences against himself hence he's fighting a lost over due battle
you that has the international know how, I'm sure you are currently typing without power, why is that? A politicians embezzled the money meant to provide power for you, think.
KANU is not your wahala
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Diso60090(m): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
This country don finish i need to sell my dogs make i enter Libya go seek adoro
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Agent23(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lightening:

Your post is riddled with so much poverty of thoughts. So the justice done to the deceased whose right to life as guaranteed by the constitution was for some co-conspirator governors to pay the bereaved a visit and pay reparation. Perhaps kano governor whose attorney general filed a no case submission that aborted the cause for justice for the dead was among the unfortunate visitor. What a mockery of the dead! My prayer for you is that someone dear to you will be murdered by some untouchable fanatics and reparation paid to you too. Bloodthirsty demons.

You are so shallow minded that with all this your long grammar you cannot reason well to think that those who were killed by IPOB recently were also got right to life by the constitution or their rights are in your hands? Oga i too know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by childrenday15(m): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ghen Ghen. It's official. Kanu n his cohorts are now Shekau like. Really wish you av political backing boko boys, but it's a pity you are alone.

Run for your dear life like odumegwu did.
Na money wey I get I dey borrow u so
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Shikena(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Supporters of terrorist organizations on NL, desist or face the consequences. Real political agitations are led by very deep, calm and intelligent individuals not loud mouth and uncouth empty barrels.
It is now clear that the government is playing chess while the loud semi-literate agitators with no plan B are playing ludo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by luggy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
zoo military are useless, the world is already noted what is going on. so zoo nigeria military shot up
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Ballack1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
I'm very sure DHQ do not know the meaning of Terrorism
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by muffyt05: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...are you a court of law?Why speaking out of ignorance.

Just as I mentioned earlier,many of you are so uneducated. I gave more than enough reasons as to why your case against the federal government won't fly without you giving a single defence,yet you accuse me of being ignorant. Your ignorance is as high as the heaven,no wonder one idiot can mislead many of you to the slaughter. Continue to hold bottles and sticks against trained military personnel with guns,when the time comes, we'll be the ones begging the government to cease fire on your behalf when the whole of your productive youths are almost wiped out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by mrwonlasewonie: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Flets:

All globally renowned security outfits consider Fulani herdsmen as the 4th most dangerous terrorist group in the world of which the Nigerian president is a grand patron. Its no news that the FG have refused to acknowledge their highly placed terrorist status but quick to name a globally renowned nonviolent movement as a terrorist group.

the mischievous politicians inciting and encouraging your misbehaviors won't be there when the consequences of your actions come.remember their children, investment and family members are outside Nigeria. So you better understand now that your likes are already fighting a lost battle hence all the time,money,resources,potentials and energy you're wasting fighting for something that Will never happen in Jesus name can't you channel it into the peace,unity and progress of one Nigeria. Please let us live in love and tranquility for the development of this country

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge / El-Zakzaky Spotted In A Plane Heading To India For Medical Treatment (Photos) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.