Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" (63201 Views)

Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. / Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by burkingx(f): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by eunisam: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Flets:
Someone should tell the clueless Nigerian Military that their damage control is useless.

It is known world over that IPOB have been a non-violent group since inception
Its widely known that IPOB has yet to kill any human since inception despite the latest provocation
Its stupidity for the Nigerian army to reference activities post invasion of a hitherto peaceful region as acts of violence
Can the Nigerian clearly outline their reason for rolling tanks into peaceful neighborhoods that have not recorded violence in decades?

We know who the violent ones are who have massacred humans from the middle belt down to the delta in the name of Fulani herdsmen. this government is yet to name these group of killers as terrorist but quick to name a group that has never hurt anyone as a terrorist group. We know who the subtle sponsors of bokoharam are as well.

We might not retaliate but we are no fools and we wont forget and we will make sure our children do not forget as well.

Fullstop
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by deomelo: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Flets:
Someone should tell the clueless Nigerian Military that their damage control is useless.

Its widely known that IPOB has yet to kill any human since inception despite the latest provocation
Its stupidity for the Nigerian army to reference activities post invasion of a hitherto peaceful region as acts of violence
Can the Nigerian clearly outline their reason for rolling tanks into peaceful neighborhoods that have not recorded violence in decades?

We know who the violent ones are who have massacred humans from the middle belt down to the delta in the name of Fulani herdsmen. this government is yet to name these group of killers as terrorist but quick to name a group that has never hurt anyone as a terrorist group. We know who the subtle sponsors of bokoharam are as well.

We might not retaliate but we are no fools and we wont forget and we will make sure our children do not forget as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpB6c_lM9uY

Kanu just a few days ago in one of his rallies promised to travel to Abuja to cut off Buhari's/The president's head and there are countless videos and recordings of his speeches and utterances promising to burn Nigeria to thew ground.

Is he going to cut off the president's head peacefully and also take his head back to his village peacefully?

Terrorist threat and public proclamation to kill or harm any Nigerian is a criminal offence.

Keep the lies and unintelligent ipobic tales to yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by chukwumacseed: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
it is a big insult to be called a Nigeria, terrorist with bottle, stone, and knives. indeed this government is trying,
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by franudi: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
IPOB is not a terrorist group. They have not killed anybody since inception.
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by electricdangers: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
PointB:

That's true. I also made a video where I asked for arms to fight Nigeria. That's a motive, not an act.

You can't sue me for intent, you need to catch me in the act - i.e with my weapons deployed!

Benjamin, stop making noise.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by idupaul: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
When will Fulani herdsmen be declared a terrorist group
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by izutex007(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
CHeapTins:
See what this Kanu has caused. Shay he would like to see businesses grounded in the East? No freedom of movement?

Dont mind him.
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by thesoulpeacock: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Everyone that survives these days of darkness in Nigeria, should make a genuine promise to themselves to make sure that leaders like Nnamdi Kanu and President Buhari are never put in a position of power and influence. We are experiencing an ego play between two human beings, and it's costing us our lives and beloved nation again.
We deserve better leaders than these people.
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Emanuola(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Do you know that:
During the Nigeria/Biafra war in which over 3million Igbos were killed, nobody died from Ojukwu's family? And are you aware that Ojukwu reunited with Gowon to enjoy national cake together fourty years after?
Are you even aware that at this moment no Namdi KANU's family is likely to join you in the war if it eventually starts.
Now the question is are you this stupid and dumb, to start this war while this pple are ready to flee their families out the country.
Dear blind surporters of the agitation please try get sense of reason with your head not with your anus okay

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by deomelo: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
franudi:

You don't have to kill anybody to be labeled a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by BALLOSKI: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided

please have fulani herdsmen overrunning the middle belt been declared terrorist yet?

or this country is only for FUlani?
senseless question. Point to their leader, operation base and they'll be declared terrorists.
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Greenbullet(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
PointB:

That's true. I also made a video where I asked for arms to fight Nigeria. That's a motive, not an act.

You can't sue me for intent, you need to catch me in the act - i.e with my weapons deployed!
actually you can be sued for intent for example plotting to murder.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by cheruv: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
...signed by Major General John Eneche, a son of the soil...

...like play, like play IPOB has transformed from being a small group to being tagged as terrorist group...as such the years that Nnamdi Kanu will spend in prison will be very long indeed...
Enenche is idoma not Igbo...
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by BALLOSKI: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
chukwumacseed:
it is a big insult to be called a Nigeria, terrorist with bottle, stone, and knives. indeed this government is trying,
you guys are now changing tone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by DonBobes(m): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Flets:

U d clueless one here.
Now u know wat to get if u r seen with d IPOB group henceforth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by UdyOgwoUde(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
For Nairaland to say "Although there have been reports of deaths particularly of IPOB members, none has been confirmed", they and Nigeria Army are terrorist group to throw the truth under the carpet.
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Greenbullet(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
franudi:
they Dont have to kill to be labeled one, they are other actions that make them one.
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by LockDown69(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by enemyofprogress: 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
End of the road for IPOB cheesy

It aff tey lala ban me on nairaland and ban come dey hungry me like jollof rice,Python dance don show am pepper for aba,him no get my time again tongue tongue

Cc:
Vickyrotex,ajepako,funjosh,edwife,fabfunmi,
osusumustflow,mukina2 and rokiatu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Great4God: 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
They have tactically roped in IPOB and Nnamdi Kalu into terrorism, I know this is what they want to achieve all these while,leaving Him to operate with free hand and fall into the trap set for Him,now they can build cases around His activities and it will be extremely difficult for Him to do anything again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
DonBobes:

U d clueless one here.
Now u know wat to get if u r seen with d IPOB group henceforth

Nice one, clear their doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Dare2Try(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
I respect the NA alot but this is the most useless post have ever read from them, in fact the animal behind this damage control post is doing a very terrible job, if u call ipob terrorist because they react in self defence by attacking u with stick and stones, I wonder what u will the creek boys when u provoke them and they show up with their foreign steel

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by WrathOfHadez(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
OneHead:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/243351-breaking-nigerian-military-declares-ipob-terrorist-organisation.html
Every phase of the APC administration is manned by illiterates, from the Army, to the president's cabinet.

When has it become the purview of the military to declare an organisation a terrorist group?

So possession of firearms, blocking of highway and extortion ( a privilege of the police and army in Nigeria) and demanding for secession is now termed terrorism?

Not even rebels or separatists? No wonder these clowns couldn't flush Boko haram for the past 7-8 years! They think killing unarmed civilians, torturing motorists with corporal punishment is what soldiering is ?

No wonder the Cameroon gandems nearly wiped them off during the bakassi stand off.

Dirty looking unprofessional fools, doing police job and thinking they are soldiers!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
we must join hands to defeat these terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by ozo13(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
intruxive:
Gbam!
Ojukwu gave his soldiers a rifle and two rounds (one for the enemy and one for themselves)
Kanu gave his highly trained BSS sticks, bottles and kitchen knifes to confront nigerian army. Am so glad this one wont last up to 3yrs (like biafra war)........ this one should last like say.......

3hours grin
#terrorists
hahaha ha. Make dos e-warlord join them nah instead of disturbing us on social media.chalartans

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by patval(f): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
OneHead:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/243351-breaking-nigerian-military-declares-ipob-terrorist-organisation.html

Chaiii illiteracy is transferable, from dullard buhari to his arewa mafias in uniform.
We shall know between a group that woke up and invade a peaceful homestead with heavy artillery and people that save themselves from sudden provocative invasion who is terrorist.
buhari has been trying to include IPOB in the same book with his boko boys but to no avail and all he could do is to use python to dance IPOB into armed group.
I blame buharis father cos a little coitus interruption could av saved humanity from this sinister of human blood sucker.
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by COMPAQ(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Although I do not agree with the approach being taken by Buhari, the question I have for the people of the South East is that the various issues of marginalization, how come no complaint is being laid at the foot of the governors. The governors always point to the FG as the cause of the problems and yet the people stupidly believe.

No region has gained due to its people in power. The only people that benefit are the politicians through corruption, otherwise the north should have been a dubai by now, but they are even the poorest region of all. So where has the money gone?

What have governors of the SE been doing since for its people since 1999.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
kingxsamz:
actually Ipob miscreants are terrorists

Your family will be slaves forever
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by deomelo: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
PointB

You don't have to be caught in the act, soliciting for weapons is enough to land you in jail.

It's called Criminal solicitation and Criminal conspiracy.

Get some education and quit spewing ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by DonMekino(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
What does that make Fulani Herdsmen?
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by reality1010: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
OneHead:

Unfortunately the Nigerian Army is confused.Imagine what a whole Army listed as reasons to declare a peaceful group a terrorist. Stone, sticks,shovel, coke bottles, cassava stalk.
Kia! Nigeria is finished.Killing innocent people who v been to more than 6 states in that region and no single weapon was found with them and u r labelling them a terrorist group.Very Shameful indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies / Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries / How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.