Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead (36778 Views)

Four Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Pos Operators In Imo / Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by bettercreature(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2017
The IPod terrorist should keep putting the life of their Igbo brothers in the north at risk,they actually don't know how much we love them,reason we have been begging them to stop provoking others
Igbo should be very careful and learn from 1967 civil war when Hausa people retaliated and killled 40.000 igbo within 2 weeks
They must have it at the back of their mind that once Hausas start their own,there will not be a way back or solution the next is going to be a massive defection within the army and a full scale civil war
You should know that Hausas don't really like the way the soldiers are killing bokoharam,terrorist or no terrorist they are their family
Don't allow Hausas to size this opportunity to destroy you and your cities wise up.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Mikeal09: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2017
SpComedy:
Yoruba muslim , where was Igbo mentioned in that news?? and is Delta state now suddenly an Igbo state? ewu hausa
So Delta is out
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Killurself: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2017
When ever you say true people label you one name but am less concern. First yoruba have Muslim and Christians but we are one we don't discriminate ourselves but in dis forum, I always see that people from another region call any people that not agreed with there ideology yoruba Muslim, pls all West should notice dis don't allow anybody to create enemy within Yorubas as they do spoiled there region with sentiment and hatred. Now let talk what buhari do which Nnamdi kanu was not do, when you talk of hatred speech go and search Nnamdi kanu on YouTube, listen to most of his speech on Nigeria, Yorubas, hausas, fulanis even religions, he made mension that no igbos should attend any yoruba man church but you blame Buhari for hate speech and sentimental but you refused to condemned ur messiah kanu. May God have mercy on our country, Peace is the solution.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by okenwaa(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
I just hope Igbos realize on time that this whole Hausa/Igbo issue is more like pulling a tiger by the tail. If Hausas should start, Igbos will lose so much. I mean "SO MUCH!"

Mumu they story read "gun men" and not IPOB.....
Must anyy killing this period be associated with nddi Igbo??

Retard.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by MTKbudapest(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
I just hope Igbos realize on time that this whole Hausa/Igbo issue is more like pulling a tiger by the tail. If Hausas should start, Igbos will lose so much. I mean "SO MUCH!"

All you should do is to pray that nothing should start cos if it does everybody is going to lose. It will effect everyone including you.

Go and ask your elders what war looks like.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by freeze001(f): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2017
omenka:
Ipob is a peaceful armless organisation.

Someone tell Dele Momodu, FFK and the rest of those "human rights" advocates.

This is Delta State. Fulanis and Hausa have had skirmishes. Herdsmen have always attacked farmers and raped their women in Delta State. Somehow though, this comes to u as the handiwork of the IPOB? What's the connection? Or is it the quintessential giving of a bad name to a dog just to hang it? All murders are now ascribed to IPOB despite their clear antecedents of non-violence which u can't deny?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Killurself:
When ever you say true people label you one name but am less concern. First yoruba have Muslim and Christians but we are one we don't discriminate ourselves but in dis forum, I always see that people from another region call any people that not agreed with there ideology yoruba Muslim, pls all West should notice dis don't allow anybody to create enemy within Yorubas as they do spoiled there region with sentiment and hatred. Now let talk what buhari do which Nnamdi kanu was not do, when you talk of hatred speech go and search Nnamdi kanu on YouTube, listen to most of his speech on Nigeria, Yorubas, hausas, fulanis even religions, he made mension that no igbos should attend any yoruba man church but you blame Buhari for hate speech and sentimental but you refused to condemned ur messiah kanu. May God have mercy on our country, Peace is the solution.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by bigpicture001: 9:29am On Sep 16, 2017
buhari is the cause of all nigeria's political and ethnic problems....let him leave so we be in peace again

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Brugo(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2017
nero2face:
whatever becomes of Nigeria in the near future, buhari should be held accountable.. He destroyed the country with his hate and biased government...he gave birth to this IPOB with his open hatred for the IGBOS, I don't support violence, I don't support IPOB, but I'll forever blame Buhari for all that's happening today...#Biasgovernment

So now it's Buhari that gave birth to IPOB. I thought your leader said it was because of the marginalisation that started over 50 years ago.

Can you guys kindly stick to one conspiracy theory at a time?

Buhari's only offence is that a northerner defeated Jonathan. Or would you also blame your hatred of Yorubas on Buhari?

I could even say IPOB should be aptly traced to story writers like Chimamanda and Achebe. Igbos are a prickly people who are easily driven by strong emotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by uhuogba(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2017
The title of this thread is misinforming!
The incident happened in Abraka not Asaba. Abraka has more inclinations to Warri than Asaba, They are not Igbo.

I can understand one useless unknown blog churning out thrash but not the front page of Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Redhot111(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2017
nero2face:
whatever becomes of Nigeria in the near future, buhari should be held accountable.. He destroyed the country with his hate and biased government...he gave birth to this IPOB with his open hatred for the IGBOS, I don't support violence, I don't support IPOB, but I'll forever blame Buhari for all that's happening today...#Biasgovernment
Bros u are wrong. I'm not a fan of buhari. I fully understand that his is so far from being competent. But then Buhari wasn't even in power 4 up to one month wen dis nonsense started do it could not hv been as a result of biased governance. No sane person rates a government in less dam a month. Kanu knows those playing d drums 4 him but unfortunately the mumu followers doesn't. And 4 the record I'm not an APC member. Infact I'm waiting vote against PMB but dat doesn't mean he is responsible 4 some foolish elements among my supposed brothers waiting to throw the nation in chaos. Call a spade a spade Bro

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Brugo:

So now it's Buhari that gave birth to IPOB. I thought your leader said it was because of the marginalisation that started over 50 years ago.

Can you guys kindly stick to one conspiracy theory at a time?

Buhari's only offence is that a northerner defeated Jonathan. Or would you also blame your hatred of Yorubas on Buhari?

I could even say IPOB should be aptly traced to story writers like Chimamanda and Achebe. Igbos are a prickly people who are easily driven by strong emotions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2017
uhuogba:
The title of this thread is misinforming!
The incident happened in Abraka not Asaba. Abraka has more inclinations to Warri than Asaba, They are not Igbo.

I can understand one useless unknown blog churning out thrash but not the front page of Nairaland.

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2017
Nigeria government and military are killing unarmed civilians even in bed hours.

Southeast governors in power are conniving with northern terrorists in military uniforms to killing unarmed civilians in Biafraland.

Let it be known that henceforth, those in military uniforms are the enemies of the Biafra republic.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by freeze001(f): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2017
Alikote:
how about ibo open hatred for him....mr big mouth

Not everyone must love the president. Even some of his tribesmen despise him. Is that enough reason to deploy state apparatus against unarmed civilians just because he can? Is that really what a supposed democratic leader should do?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Neimar: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
if this kinda coldblooded murderous attack was carried out on a Christian community in the north hypocritical bigots(edcure particularly) would ve launched a venomous scathing attack on the religion of Islam.

Now who wud throw a bomb into a mosque in the south?

Blood thirsty cold blooded Christian terrorist Crusaders, of course.

hell fire dey wait for all Muslims
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2017
freeze001:

Not everyone must love the president. Even some if his tribesmen despise him. Is that enough reason to deploy state apparatus against unarmed civilians just because he can? Is that really what a supposed democratic leader should do?

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by UduMgbo1: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
The perpetrators are terrorists that must be severely dealt with
[/s]
Stop killing bokoharam - Buhari
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by ApexPredator: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2017
This happened in Abraka, so why mention Asaba to act like the perpetrator was Igbo? And for your information Abraka is an Urhobo town.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Ishilove: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2017
An eye for an eye will make the world go blind...so let there be blindness!

Perhaps now the FG will take the Fulani herdmen menace seriously. Nonsense
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by UduMgbo1: 9:39am On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Ipob is a peaceful armless organisation.

Someone tell Dele Momodu, FFK and the rest of those "human rights" advocates.
[/s]
early morning junk

Mrs iroh come ooo grin
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Daddybright1986(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2017
SpComedy:
Yoruba muslim , where was Igbo mentioned in that news?? and is Delta state now suddenly an Igbo state? ewu hausa

So Delta no belongs to Igbo again....... Ikwensu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2017
ApexPredator:
This happened in Abraka, so why mention Asaba to act like the perpetrator was Igbo? And for your information Abraka is an Urhobo town.

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by suremanpatriot: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2017
They must apprehend them at once my ppl wil not be part of this senseless violence.
Whoever did this want to giv Asaba bad name but by God they hav failed and may God's fire and fury consume them. undecided
This is d time to be vigilant to apprehend anarchists and savages amidst the ppl nationwide. Hate speeches must be stopped,hate speakers must be subdued without prejudice,for us to move forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2017
nero2face:

Can someone post a list of ministers showing that the ndigbos have been sidelined.
I think GMB like the igbos and that's y he choose okadigbo and co as his running mate in 2003.Had the SE voted for him,they would naturally have produced the next president after Buhari.But their hate for GMB did not allow this.
Like seriously.
Sha I still believe GMB is firmly with the SE.
Let's have peace and keep Nigeria one.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by dell54: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2017
Dís is really big fake news wit fake pic, if d news is real whr r d real pics taken 4rm d scene of d attack. Dís is really big fake news wit fake pic, if d news is real whr r d real pics taken 4rm d scene of d attack. Dís is really big fake news wit fake pic, if d news is real whr r d real pics taken 4rm d scene of d attack.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2017
suremanpatriot:
They must apprehend them at once my ppl wil not be part of this senseless violence.
Whoever did this want to giv Asaba bad name but by God they hav failed and may God's fire and fury consume them. undecided
this time to be vigilant to apprehend anarchist and savages amidst the ppl nationwide. Hate speeches must be stopped,hate speakers must be subdued without prejudice.

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by LoveThemChubby(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2017
SpComedy:
are you so dumb that you can't see the handwriting on the wall? the proximity of the place to Onitsha and the fact that Asaba is dominated by Igbo speaking deltans makes ipob supporters a prime suspect.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Brugo(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2017
bluetrails7:

This is what is instigating all this crisis, igbos are, igbos are...If igbos are such terrible people, why not kick them out? Na by force?

If you want to leave Nigeria, is it bad to do it without insults and threats? Must Igbos insult other tribes and threaten to kill us all just because they want to form their own country?

You claim you developed the nation however your lands remain rural. Charity begins at home. Stop sweeping your neighbour's compound while yours remains untidy.

We both know that even if Buhari decided to appoint only Igbos into his cabinet and divert all federal funds and projects to igboland you people will still insult, deride and hate him just because he is Fulani. There is nothing he can do to change your animosity.

Just pack your bags and head to igboland and let us see your development there. Don't do business with SW or the north.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano / Fire Outbreak At NNPC Depot Minna While People Were Scooping Fuel (photos) / "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.