Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead (36782 Views)

Four Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Pos Operators In Imo / Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by sayisayi(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2017
Martins301:
IPOB showcasing their stupidity as usual just so Northerners can start killing Igbos up north... Please Northerners exercise patience and caution... Let not these misfits push you into violence

Fool spotted! Shikena...

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by checkolatunji: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2017
nero2face:
whatever becomes of Nigeria in the near future, buhari should be held accountable.. He destroyed the country with his hate and biased government...he gave birth to this IPOB with his open hatred for the IGBOS, I don't support violence, I don't support IPOB, but I'll forever blame Buhari for all that's happening today...#Biasgovernment

It all started from you people during and after you lost last election . you refuse let it go in which you started all sort of propaganda to disrupt this govt. Just shut up you P**** I***

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Maxsunny: 9:47am On Sep 16, 2017
thats ust what our Government want and that they will always see, una never see anything yet
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by ApexPredator: 9:47am On Sep 16, 2017
bluetrails7:

Urhobo or Igbo, Abraka or Ashaka or Oleh or Effurun or Owerri, you don't expect people not to become desperate in the face of suppression...Can you blame a tribe ? Look at the blueprints of how we got here, everything started with the office of the presidency, someone is advising him and telling him by showing force people will see you as powerful, the same way the son of Solomon was advised....May the blood be upon this administration
That is not my point. The BMC propaganda crew wants to falsely blame Ipob for this attack.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:47am On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=SpComedy post=60508926]Buhari taught everyone how to be barbaric..... For him killing is peace[/
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by sarutobie(m): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2017
LoveThemChubby:

are you so dumb that you can't see the handwriting on the wall? the proximity of the place to Onitsha and the fact that Asaba is dominated by Igbo speaking deltans makes ipob supporters a prime suspect.
You ARE a bastard!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2017
Brugo:

If you want to leave Nigeria, is it bad to do it without insults and threats? Must Igbos insult other tribes and threaten to kill us all just because they want to form their own country?

You claim you developed the nation however your lands remain rural. Charity begins at home. Stop sweeping your neighbour's compound while yours remains untidy.

We both know that even if Buhari decided to appoint only Igbos into his cabinet and divert all federal funds and projects to igboland you people will still insult, deride and hate him just because he is Fulani. There is nothing he can do to change your animosity.

Just pack your bags and head to igboland and let us see your development there. Don't do business with SW or the north.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by uhuogba(m): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2017
bluetrails7:

Be it Enugu, Asaba, Oleh, Ozoro, Warri, what's the difference ?

The tension in the south East creates suspicion that any attack in any Igbo dominated area to the Northerners is by Igbos which may spark reprisals Elsewhere in the country.

You can already see how early part of the thread had turn to IPOB(Igbo) attacking the Hausa.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Pampasi(m): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
Give me one instance where, after the whole killings, the agitation continued and the original aim of secession was achieved.

I don't have to give you instances. I am just saying that if after 50 years they died and people start fighting again for what they died for, then their sacrifices weren't in vain. They fought for an idea and till today that idea lives on that a lot of others sacrificed their lives for it, then their death wasn't for nothing. Think about that bro

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Myself2(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Sharrap.

Python is dancing.

97 % Nigerians voted him and are not regretting.

Your father

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2017
vanunu:
The Hausa's have been having problem with the Fulani's in Asaba for sometime now.

What is wrong with these Fulani's.

Because upnorth fulanis see hausas as slaves. Hausas were the indigenes but conquered by jihadists and had Islam imposed on them. How many hausas have you had to've become an emir ?

The Kanuris also harbour resentments against hausa/fulani.
Boko Haram is mainly if not only, made up of Kanuris.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by freeze001(f): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2017
danjumakolo:

Can someone post a list of ministers showing that the ndigbos have been sidelined.
I think GMB like the igbos and that's y he choose okadigbo and co as his running mate in 2003.Had the SE voted for him,they would naturally have produced the next president after Buhari.But their hate for GMB did not allow this.
Like seriously.
Sha I still believe GMB is firmly with the SE.
Let's have peace and keep Nigeria one.

U know, it's difficult to judge love when u are bound by law to act in a way. The Constitution commands that d president have a minister appointed from each state. Keeping to that is not love and failure to abide warrants an impeachment.
You wanna judge love? Check other supposedly discretionary appointments. Honestly consider whether federa character has been complied with. When u can honestly answer all these in the affirmative then u can talk love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2017
freeze001:

U know, it's difficult to judge love when u are bound by law to act in a way. The Constitution commands that d president have a minister appointed from each state. Keeping to that is not love and failure to abide warrants an impeachment.
You wanna judge love? Check other supposedly discretionary appointments. Honestly consider whether federa character has been complied with. When u can honestly answer all these in the affirmative then u can talk love.

Preach my sister, preach it
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by diegwu01: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by suremanpatriot: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2017
bluetrails7:

Shut up. Asaba has always been a town in between and would always be on the receiving end when such occurs...Shut up and stop trying to sound wise. The army has no reason to be unleashed on national territory when the police is still active and we aren't in a war

May all you insults and causes returns back to you,is obvious you reason with ya anus. How can a no-brainer lik you spew nonsensical response on this thread. You don't anything abt war shut yourself up. If don't condemn evil in your domain,then you are slit in with evil. Every life is valuable before God irrespective of Hausa,igbo,ijaw or Yoruba or Edo, but u seem to hav feelings for the savages tht caused this heinous act. God hav mercy on you lost sheep.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Ikenna94: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
I just hope Igbos realize on time that this whole Hausa/Igbo issue is more like pulling a tiger by the tail. If Hausas should start, Igbos will lose so much. I mean "SO MUCH!"

So the herdsmen barbaric acts are not pulling the tigers tail already? Coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by stanluiz(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2017
Daeylar:
This has nothing to do with igbos, so why is anyone trying to link them together?
It is the work of Afonja media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by freeze001(f): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2017
Pampasi:

I don't have to give you instances. I am just saying that if after 50 years they died and people start fighting again for what they died for, then their sacrifices weren't in vain. They fought for an idea and till today that idea lives on that a lot of others sacrificed their lives for it, then their death wasn't for nothing. Think about that bro

It is the sit at home memorial of those fallen heroes that shook the antagonist and made it clear that the spirit wasn't dead. Might have been slumbering but sudden got jerked awake so they feel they need to annihilate any source of awakening.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2017
suremanpatriot:

Back to you,is obvious you reason with ya anus. How a no-brainer lik you spew nonsensical response on this thread. You don't nothin abt war shut yourself up. If don't condemn evil in your domain,then you are slit in with evil. Every life is valuable before a God irrespective of Hausa,igbo,ijaw or Yoruba or Edo, but u seem to hav feelings for the savages tht caused this heinous act. God hav mercy on you lost sheep.

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Fulmigati: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2017
You Nigerians should stop bringing IPOB into your internal quarrel. Abraka that is an Urhobo kingdom has become Biafrans when you want to promote your devilish narrative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Ladyjumong(f): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2017
omenka:
Ipob is a peaceful armless organisation.

Someone tell Dele Momodu, FFK and the rest of those "human rights" advocates.
Buhari is the most peacefull and well organised president i have ever come across

God bless PMB cool
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2017
Fulmigati:
You Nigerians should stop bringing IPOB into your internal quarrel. Abraka that is an Urhobo kingdom has become Biafrans when you want to promote your devilish narrative.

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by sarutobie(m): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2017
Fulmigati:
The Nigerians are a dark and very devilish people..wickedness and hypocrisy runs deep in their veins.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Melodyz(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2017
So someone pick bomb

This lie get supernatural power
Abeg shift make I faint
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Awoofawo(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IBB maybe right after all..........

PMB is a bloody bigot....sectional leader!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

This not a Hate Speech o!

I only paraphrase IBB words ni o!

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by sarutobie(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2017
bluetrails7:

Talk better thing abeg. Stop trying to paint the Urhobo in any light. Or has any tribe in the SS declared support for this war mongering and unnecessary bloodshed?
Is Abraka an Igbo land or urohbo land?
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Brugo(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2017
bluetrails7:

See if you're sure about the crap you just typed, the senators in both the north and the west have the numbers to push for a referendum. Hold a referendum let's leave maggots, we are ready to stay alone, the ocean is close by, we can do business with countries outside the region...

Yeye...Go look for your mate...i'm leagues ahead of you...small fish

A referendum is alien and illegal in this country. Why have your senators not sponsored a bill to introduce it into our constitution? Why is Ekweremmadu content to be the butthole of two consecutive northern senate presidents? I guess your senators are happy with the status quo and are benefitting from it.

Mr man, your problem is within your household. None of your lawmakers wants to raise this issue, even the deputy senate president. Talk to them and stop blaming others for your situation.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by stanluiz(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Nairaland is now a site where fake news are circulating. Mod should do something it is damaging the integrity of this site.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Fulmigati: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2017
bluetrails7:

Talk better thing abeg. Stop trying to paint the Urhobo in any light. Or has any tribe in the SS declared support for this war mongering and unnecessary bloodshed?
Abraka is no longer part of Urhobo kingdom? Btw This is not the first time they have clashed.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/05/13/herdsmen-on-rampage-in-delta-kill-4-in-ndokwa/
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Baroba(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
I just hope Igbos realize on time that this whole Hausa/Igbo issue is more like pulling a tiger by the tail. If Hausas should start, Igbos will lose so much. I mean "SO MUCH!"

So what has gunmen invading Hausa settlement got to do with Igbos, why not come out and say exactly what you want to say.. Pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm / Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos / Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.