Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead (36780 Views)

Four Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Pos Operators In Imo / Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by favourmic(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2017
G
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by brainpulse: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2017
Igbos are terrorist and criminals

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 16, 2017
I just confirmed from a reliable source it Hausa and Fulani that are fighting

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2017
nero2face:
whatever becomes of Nigeria in the near future, buhari should be held accountable.. He destroyed the country with his hate and biased government...he gave birth to this IPOB with his open hatred for the IGBOS, I don't support violence, I don't support IPOB, but I'll forever blame Buhari for all that's happening today...#Biasgovernment

You spoke the truth, my dear. Enlightened and unbiased minds know the truth. It would never have gotten this bad if buhari had led fairly.

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2017
IPOB showcasing their stupidity as usual just so Northerners can start killing Igbos up north... Please Northerners exercise patience and caution... Let not these misfits push you into violence

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by bany88(m): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2017
hmmm there was a country called Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2017
Igbo kwenu!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Pampasi(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
Can you just listen to yourself? Are we talking Boko Haram here? We are talking about fighting a violence that could lead to senseless killings in the name of civil war, you're talking about Boko Haram. Despite the number of casualties during the Nigerian civil war, did Nigeria broke up? Though the war was declared "NO VICTOR, NO VANQUISHED." We all know better. Igbos know they were defeated. Senselessly sacrificed on the alter of one man's ambition. Are we allowing history to repeat itself?
Despite the mass genocide between the Hutus and the Tutsis, Rwanda is still one. The great American civil war failed to achieve its aim of secession. America rose up stronger afterwards. Liberia, is still Liberia. Sierra Leone did not break up. I could go on and on. But how about the millions who died in the course of the struggle? THEY ALL DIED FOR NOTHING!!!
Why is it that man never learn? I just hope we realize on time that this is all for nothing before it is too late.

If the agitation is still on can you say they died for nothing?

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by wickyyolo: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
I just hope Igbos realize on time that this whole Hausa/Igbo issue is more like pulling a tiger by the tail. If Hausas should start, Igbos will lose so much. I mean "SO MUCH!"

But the Hausa started it long time ago through their herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by AfonjaConehead: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
I just hope Igbos realize on time that this whole Hausa/Igbo issue is more like pulling a tiger by the tail. If Hausas should start, Igbos will lose so much. I mean "SO MUCH!"

WOLEsmile grin

Abobaku grin

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by GetMeRight: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2017
nero2face:
whatever becomes of Nigeria in the near future, buhari should be held accountable.. He destroyed the country with his hate and biased government...he gave birth to this IPOB with his open hatred for the IGBOS, I don't support violence, I don't support IPOB,

Usual hypocritical and boring line.
but I'll forever blame Buhari for all that's happening today...#Biasgovernment
Continue shouting Buhari instead of calling your folks to order. Did you expect the president to siddon look when you were making attempt to devide country under him? You should have done that under Jonathan. Mind you, as liverless as he appears, he would have taken the same step.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2017
SpComedy:
Yoruba muslim , where was Igbo mentioned in that news?? and is Delta state now suddenly an Igbo state? ewu hausa
but u say delta is part of biafra

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2017
mightyhazel:
i spake so well.

many reasonable igbos are leaving nairaland.

Yes. Am thinking about it- to deactivate my nairaland account. Everything on politics section thrives on anti-igbo. It is always hate and envy. There is never a constructive topic. I hope igbos can discipline themselves and shun politics section for a long time. I will decide soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by KELVINXY: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2017
President Buhari looked at Dr. Baker and said, “I hope you have a copy of the election results. The constituents, for example, gave me 97% [of the vote] cannot in all honesty be treated on some issues with constituencies that gave me 5%.”

There is the source of our problem in Nigeria
That speech spouted the current problem of this country.

Mother of all hate speech!

Blame igbos all you want but deep down we all know the true problem of this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by umulobi: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
Why do u accuse the Igbos ?I read the statement well and it says unknown....why pointing fingers on IPOB n Igbos?Seems you have hatred for them..#notohatespeech.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2017
nero2face:
whatever becomes of Nigeria in the near future, buhari should be held accountable.. He destroyed the country with his hate and biased government...he gave birth to this IPOB with his open hatred for the IGBOS, I don't support violence, I don't support IPOB, but I'll forever blame Buhari for all that's happening today...#Biasgovernment
how about ibo open hatred for him....mr big mouth

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:59am On Sep 16, 2017
if this kinda coldblooded murderous attack was carried out on a Christian community in the north hypocritical bigots(edcure particularly) would ve launched a venomous scathing attack on the religion of Islam.

Now who wud throw a bomb into a mosque in the south?

Blood thirsty cold blooded Christian terrorist Crusaders, of course.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 16, 2017
BiafraIShere:
I don't know why blacks don't reason, Nigeria is so messed up that this country can never develop even in a hundred years time. In sane climes they would have had a sober reflection and make radical changes but here they keep sweeping everything under the carpet and still wondering why poverty and destruction has remained their lot.

They only postponed the doomsday by using massive force of suppression on an otherwise peaceful agitators while fulani terrorists are given covert support with state resources.

The zoo will still break up in no distant time. I just pray my brothers will divest from other regions, especially the north and bring such investments home.

USELESS COUNTRY!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by ladychioma: 9:00am On Sep 16, 2017
nero2face:
True talk

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:00am On Sep 16, 2017
ExAngel007:
just see what that kanu has cause

http://thenationonlineng.net/blast-four-killed-market-attack-delta/
beauty kanu will pay for his crime
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by free2ryhme: 9:00am On Sep 16, 2017
why una no go politician house go do all this rubbish

it is the dwellings of innocent citizens that you cause mayhem angry
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Kizyte(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2017
nero2face:
You're very correct bro! A thousand likes for this your wonderful comment!

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Daeylar(f): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2017
This has nothing to do with igbos, so why is anyone trying to link them together?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:01am On Sep 16, 2017
ExAngel007:
just see what that kanu has cause

http://thenationonlineng.net/blast-four-killed-market-attack-delta/
beauty u are right kanu will pay for his crime
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Alikote:
how about ibo open hatred for him....mr big mouth

Slave spotted defending buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Narldon: 9:01am On Sep 16, 2017

Hausa man picked up a detonated Bomb with His Hand? shocked

Are these Northerners being trained in Bomblogy?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by wolesmile(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Pampasi:

If the agitation is still on can you say they died for nothing?
Give me one instance where, after the whole killings, the agitation continued and the original aim of secession was achieved.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2017
SBG04:

Don't mind those rotten fish called igbos. They're always the first to provoke conflicts but when the trouble comes they state posting pictures of their kwarshiorkor ridden children on the BBC like they did in 1967. They have been provoking the Hausas and yorubas with all the hate speech and bile on radio biafra. They have now graduated to using machetes and guns to kill Hausas. When the Hausas retaliate in the North, igbos will be slaughtered like the chickens they are, just like in 1966. If they like let then post pictures of hungry children again on CNN and BBC and play victim. Nobody will listen to them.

Continue hating igbos. You will never measure up with them. Nature made it so.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by kenex4ever(m): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
Just keep quiet and go and eat ur watery sermo and watery egusi stew soup.

Wetin concern Igbos and Abraka? Urhobo land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) / 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm / Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.