Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead (36783 Views)

Four Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Pos Operators In Imo / Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by BiafraIShere(m): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
eodavids:

Which home??

You IPOB has now caused Igboland to become an endangered place. If this Python dance goes on this way, soon people in northern Nigeria will experience tranquillity more than people in the place you call "home".

Don't forget, all houses in Igboland are private owned, so also majority of the infrastructure there. Now your IPOB will cause the destruction of lots if them, yet, since after the Biafran war, the three " R" has not been effective in Igboland. Why are you group causing more havoc?

Be warned, never you people harm Hausa-Fulani people in the south. Or you will not like it
Who is this poverty stricken almajiri quoting me? I am in the East, and where I am is still as peaceful as anywhere unlike your boko haram region where bombs are going off everyday, a wretched region where over 10 million people (of which you are among) are roaming aimlessly about with plates in hand begging for arms. A cursed region where if they should stand as a country will be the worlds poorest in all developmental indexes. I don't blame you lots, its the British that created this contraption and handed it to you guys because they know you guys have very low IQ to manage the country effectively and challenge them. One thing that is as clear as day light is the fact that the zoo will break up.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by BiafraIShere(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Realists:

You must be a jobless meddlesome interloper. How can some dis invest ?. In an environment your father was given birth to ?, your where given to ?, you grew up ? Your met your wife ? And thats the environment your children call home.

Are you telling me your igbo people already used to living as rich men will want to go back to the village and start drinking ogogoro early in morning under palm tree after their eyes has opened to wealth in the North . its poverty that will kill them in the east.
Just look at a maiguard I can comfortably employ as gate man and place on minimum wage talking trash! There are lots of cities in Igboland that are far more viable than whatever you have in the backward north. Even wealthy Igbos that have properties or investments worth billions can easily divest gradually and move his investment back home or elsewhere. I will rather invest in Senegal or even Mali than invest in the north where barbarians are still roaming like they are still in 14th century.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by fxjunkie(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
nero2face:
whatever becomes of Nigeria in the near future, buhari should be held accountable.. He destroyed the country with his hate and biased government...he gave birth to this IPOB with his open hatred for the IGBOS, I don't support violence, I don't support IPOB, but I'll forever blame Buhari for all that's happening today...#Biasgovernment
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by FBIL: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
I just hope Igbos realize on time that this whole Hausa/Igbo issue is more like pulling a tiger by the tail. If Hausas should start, Igbos will lose so much. I mean "SO MUCH!"
Igbos want the Housas to kill those who have refused to relocate to down south so they can come back. If all relocate, the old Eastern region becomes a hub for technological innovations and economic prosperity. Don't you see how Asaba is booming with massive Structures and life, courtesy of Onitsha? Every reasonable Igbo who had good business in the north had since established well outside north. Igbos hate Nigeria because it's a cursed territory where citizens suffer and smile without any hope of change. You won't believe that people from the villages of Ebonyi State and Ogoja in Cross River State were moving in droves to sign in for IPOB just to ensure Kanu was not hurt. Some of you are just seeing this thing from afar. Today is completely different from 1967-1970.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Vutseck(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
I just hope Igbos realize on time that this whole Hausa/Igbo issue is more like pulling a tiger by the tail. If Hausas should start, Igbos will lose so much. I mean "SO MUCH!"

what do you think d Igbo's will loose..nothing bru
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by olarababi(f): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
A credible Hausa source told our correspondent that the suspects also threw bomb into their Mosgue at Cable point, adding that a brave Hausa man picked to the bomb and threw it into the river before it could explode.
James Bond grin
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by popyea(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Fineman87:

Yes. Am thinking about it- to deactivate my nairaland account. Everything on politics section thrives on anti-igbo. It is always hate and envy. There is never a constructive topic. I hope igbos can discipline themselves and shun politics section for a long time. I will decide soon.

Go already!
Bye!
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by mavinc4u(f): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:

They said gun men even without pictures to ascertain the claim and you are pointing at igbos. How exactly do you and your kinsmen sleep accusing igbos every day of your life.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by baddosky1: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:

Please keep quiet! Who made you our spokesperson?
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by CellTabRepair20: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
MediumStout:
Biafra will never come

That's Why you are medium and stout
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by rasco2000me: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
my dear don't advice d idiots let them start I bet they will all cry til eternity
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by julietm123: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Pls, let's hear word. Let them start. The story is so stupid. 'The army now came and chased the men away', just like that. Very 'lieful' story.
wolesmile:
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by julietm123: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Did you read at all or you no go school?
Nemesis1:
They are attacking themselves all in a bid to blame it on hausa
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by julietm123: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
So much bile, sorry you missed it.
TonyeBarcanista:
The perpetrators are terrorists that must be severely dealt with
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by julietm123: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Did you just call Igbos idiots?
rasco2000me:
my dear don't advice d idiots let them start I bet they will all cry til eternity
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by chisomibeh10(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
I love dis
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by ogbonti: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Buhari has vindicated Babangida. IBB said in his coup acceptance speech that Buhari was too rigid to understand, accept and work for the progress of a multicultural, and ethno-religiously diversified country like NIGERIA. For 33 Years, some Nigerians blamed IBB for BUHARI's ouster, but today... we know better!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Abagworo:

You be complete fool. Buhari doesn't hate me and I'm Igbo. Keep on being deceived by the words of the terrorist Nnamdi Kanu.

So whats yo take on the various lopsided appointments by the person who you said doesn't hate you, especially the recent NNPC Appointments.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
SBG04:

You want to call other ethnic groups in Nigeria pigs and zoo animals like you stupid lot do on Radio Biafra and you want the rest of Nigeria to call and treat you with respect? You mist be joking. trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am. That blood that you and your Nnamdi Hitler are looking for, you will get by force. You want war abi? You will see war and you will be killed like chickens. Them we the people you have been describing as pigs and zoo animals will watch how the Nigerian Army will rape your women, demolish your men and starve you to death.

I hereby place a curse on you and the stinking tribe you crawl out from.

Since you gat the got to say trash against the Almighty Igbo nation. God's own People.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
bettercreature:
The IPod terrorist should keep putting the life of their Igbo brothers in the north at risk,they actually don't know how much we love them,reason we have been begging them to stop provoking others
Igbo should be very careful and learn from 1967 civil war when Hausa people retaliated and killled 40.000 igbo within 2 weeks
They must have it at the back of their mind that once Hausas start their own,there will not be a way back or solution the next is going to be a massive defection within the army and a full scale civil war
You should know that Hausas don't really like the way the soldiers are killing bokoharam,terrorist or no terrorist they are their family
Don't allow Hausas to size this opportunity to destroy you and your cities wise up.

Shut the F**k Up.

Piece of shit!!
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Coolgent(m): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hausas in Kano Zamafara must hear this!
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2017
omenka:
Ipob is a peaceful armless organisation.

Someone tell Dele Momodu, FFK and the rest of those "human rights" advocates.

How does IPOB come into this?

You need help from above

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Jman06(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
ikheAllah:
Ode ni e, but ko kan mi,continue showing off your foolishness.
Tell that to the whoore u call moma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm / Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos / Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.