Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead (36779 Views)

Four Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Pos Operators In Imo / Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The perpetrators are terrorists that must be severely dealt with
but fulanis have been killing people everywhere in the south, even in my state,and not one of them have been dealt with, so the day a community in my state will decide to defend themselves, is this how you all will come here and scream?, where is equity and justice?, is the life of some tribes more sacred than others?
I am not igbo but I will not be so blind to see that we are not one in this country, take that to the bank angry

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2017
Fineman87:

Yes. Am thinking about it- to deactivate my nairaland account. Everything on politics section thrives on anti-igbo. It is always hate and envy. There is never a constructive topic. I hope igbos can discipline themselves and shun politics section for a long time. I will decide soon.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Smooyis(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
Can you just listen to yourself? Are we talking Boko Haram here? We are talking about fighting a violence that could lead to senseless killings in the name of civil war, you're talking about Boko Haram. Despite the number of casualties during the Nigerian civil war, did Nigeria broke up? Though the war was declared "NO VICTOR, NO VANQUISHED." We all know better. Igbos know they were defeated. Senselessly sacrificed on the alter of one man's ambition. Are we allowing history to repeat itself?
Despite the mass genocide between the Hutus and the Tutsis, Rwanda is still one. The great American civil war failed to achieve its aim of secession. America rose up stronger afterwards. Liberia, is still Liberia. Sierra Leone did not break up. I could go on and on. But how about the millions who died in the course of the struggle? THEY ALL DIED FOR NOTHING!!!
Why is it that man never learn? I just hope we realize on time that this is all for nothing before it is too late.

Thanks my brother for your indepth analysis. I pray God will forgive our foolishness and intervene in this crisis so that it does not spill into war. That will be disastrous.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by chrisxxx(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
I just hope Igbos realize on time that this whole Hausa/Igbo issue is more like pulling a tiger by the tail. If Hausas should start, Igbos will lose so much. I mean "SO MUCH!"
Dont instigate the Hausa/Fulani against the Ibos. The Ibos killed in the North by Boko Haram were they sent by the Hausas? Stop this please!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2017
nero2face:
whatever becomes of Nigeria in the near future, buhari should be held accountable.. He destroyed the country with his hate and biased government...he gave birth to this IPOB with his open hatred for the IGBOS, I don't support violence, I don't support IPOB, but I'll forever blame Buhari for all that's happening today...#Biasgovernment
so this is how u justify the coldblooded murder of pple?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Veetee(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2017
It's going to be bloody from now on, Buhari has set the pace, might isn't right. Why should the army be killing unharmed citizens,no union is made by force, even the union with the Almighty God is by choice, I wonder why the federal Govt is forcing a one nigeria when obviously it's not. I am from the south south, and I'm in support of the biafra cause, the Govt should have a talk with Nnamdi kanu, his supporters is increasing by the day, especially with these senseless killings. All these Govt advisers what are they there for, let us hold a referendum and se the way forward.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by wolesmile(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2017
umulobi:

Why do u accuse the Igbos ?I read the statement well and it says unknown....why pointing fingers on IPOB n Igbos?Seems you have hatred for them..#notohatespeech.
for the records... I don't hate any tribe. What I hate is violence. It does nobody any good.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by pedronule(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=wolesmile post=60508882]I just hope Igbos realize on time that this whole Hausa/Igbo issue is more like pulling a tiger by the tail. If Hausas should start, Igbos will lose so much. I mean "SO MUCH!"[/quote

Are you so DAFT that you lack comprehension? Was it stated that they were attacked by IGBOS? Or you just like masturbating on issues where IGBOS, IPOB, or KANU is mentioned??

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2017
Veetee:
It's going to be bloody from now on, Buhari has set the pace, might isn't right. Why should the army be killing unharmed citizens,no union is made by force, even the union with the Almighty God is by choice, I wonder why the federal Govt is forcing a one nigeria when obviously it's not. I am from the south south, and I'm in support of the biafra cause, the Govt should have a talk with Nnamdi kanu, his supporters is increasing by the day, especially with these senseless killings. All these Govt advisers what are they there for, let us hold a referendum and se the way forward.

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by bochy: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2017
from UK to Nigeria with fire and off to US. Our egocentrism and tribalism is our problem in this country. lets stop pointing accusing finger and change our mentality. May God/Allah help Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Ralphdan(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
I just hope Igbos realize on time that this whole Hausa/Igbo issue is more like pulling a tiger by the tail. If Hausas should start, Igbos will lose so much. I mean "SO MUCH!"

True but have u asked urself if this is all a calculated attempt by the biased Nigerian government in collaboration with the NA to put SE n SS in a state of disarray.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 16, 2017
Ralphdan:

True but have u asked urself if this is all a calculated attempt by the biased Nigerian government in collaboration with the NA to put SE n SS in a state of disarray.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Abagworo(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2017
nero2face:
whatever becomes of Nigeria in the near future, buhari should be held accountable.. He destroyed the country with his hate and biased government...he gave birth to this IPOB with his open hatred for the IGBOS, I don't support violence, I don't support IPOB, but I'll forever blame Buhari for all that's happening today...#Biasgovernment

You be complete fool. Buhari doesn't hate me and I'm Igbo. Keep on being deceived by the words of the terrorist Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by SBG04: 9:11am On Sep 16, 2017
bluetrails7:

You ethnic supremacists, if the igbos are fish, then i guess your tribe is the maggots that will end in the belly of the fish. Before you continue with the display of sheer ineptitude, you may rather learn to pass your message devoid of stunts and unnecessary jabs. Ote
You want to call other ethnic groups in Nigeria pigs and zoo animals like you stupid lot do on Radio Biafra and you want the rest of Nigeria to call and treat you with respect? You mist be joking. trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am. That blood that you and your Nnamdi Hitler are looking for, you will get by force. You want war abi? You will see war and you will be killed like chickens. Them we the people you have been describing as pigs and zoo animals will watch how the Nigerian Army will rape your women, demolish your men and starve you to death.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Myself2(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2017
nero2face:

I agree with you
The uneducated shame-faced tyrant went on air to declare that those who voted for him were 97% and those that did not vote for him were just 5% and he would not attend to the needs of the so-called 5%
He was also asked what he intended to do with the report of the constitutional conference which offered far reaching insights/suggestions towards moving Nigeria forward as true federal state,but he quipped in a disdainful manner that the report is there where it was kept that HE WAS NOT GOING TO TOUCH IT

Indeed he has succeeded in vindicating those pessimists who warned Nigerians not to vote for him that he is a destroyer and not a builder,,,,,,hmmm my question is who will stop this man from plunging Nigeria into another civil war,,,,,,, will it be the calamitous APC that unfortunately foisted him on Nigerians Will it have to be the electorate in 2019 Or will Buhari himself listen to the voice of reason and resign immediately due to acute incompetence and failure ??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by LasGidiOwner: 9:12am On Sep 16, 2017
Bubu's brothers are the problem with Nigeria. Every community should arm themselves and fish out these murderous Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2017
SBG04:

You want to call other ethnic groups in Nigeria pigs and zoo animals like you stupid lot do on Radio Biafra and you want the rest of Nigeria to call and treat you with respect? You mist be joking. Yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am. That blood that you and your Nnamdi Hitler are looking for, you will get by force. You want war abi? You will see war and you will be killed like chickens. The we the people you have been describing as pigs and zoo ani.als will watch how the Nigerian Army will rape your women and starve you to death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by LionDeLeo: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2017
SBG04:

You want to call other ethnic groups in Nigeria pigs and zoo animals like you stupid lot do on Radio Biafra and you want the rest of Nigeria to call and treat you with respect? You mist be joking. Yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am. That blood that you and your Nnamdi Hitler are looking for, you will get by force. You want war abi? You will see war and you will be killed like chickens. The we the people you have been describing as pigs and zoo ani.als will watch how the Nigerian Army will rape your women and starve you to death.
10/10

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2017
Myself2:

I agree with you
The uneducated shame-faced tyrant went on air to declare that those who voted for him were 97% and those that did not vote for him were just 5% and he would not attend to the needs of the so-called 5%
He was also asked what he intended to do with the report of the constitutional conference which offered far reaching insights/suggestions towards moving Nigeria forward as true federal state,but he quipped in a disdainful manner that the report is there where it was kept that HE WAS NOT GOING TO TOUCH IT

Indeed he has succeeded in vindicating those pessimists who warned Nigerians not to vote for him that he is a destroyer and not a builder,,,,,,hmmm my question is who will stop this man from plunging Nigeria into another civil war,,,,,,, will it be the calamitous APC that unfortunately foisted him on Nigerians Will it have to be the electorate in 2019 Or will Buhari himself listen to the voice of reason and resign immediately due to acute incompetence and failure ??
97 PERCENT STILL DEY SUFFER ...ONLY ELECTED OFFICIALS AND FAMILY DEY ENJOY LESS THAN 0.000001 PERCENT ....PEOPLE FROM DAURA STILL DEY SUFFER THE WAY THE ONE IN ENUGU DEY SUFFER
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by LionDeLeo: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
Myself2:

I agree with you

[/s]
Sharrap.

Python is dancing.

97 % Nigerians voted him and are not regretting.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by idupaul: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:

Keep quiet already
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by haqueurate(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2017
kanu has one game plan.
provoke retaliation from hausa and repraisals on his pple accross the country. the more igbos that gets killed the better for him to get his naratives of genocide against his people theory out
now that no reaction from the north, the terrorist part of his plan is been activated (provoke retaliation by force)
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by davillian(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2017
SpComedy:
Yoruba muslim , where was Igbo mentioned in that news?? and is Delta state now suddenly an Igbo state? ewu hausa
Once you are not hausa or yoruba then
You are an Igbo.
That's how d hausa pple reason thier own.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Erifenz: 9:19am On Sep 16, 2017
This Peyton dance will get to every state soon

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by emmasege: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2017
nero2face:
Absolutely correct. But as is characteristic of most Nigerians (zombies), they'll blame everyone else, excluding Buhari.

Would Nnamdi Kanu have won so many youths to his side if Buhari had not been making senseless comments like 97% & 5%, and lopsided appointments with virtually zero for the Igbos?
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Okwyjesus(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Hmmmmmm

That pix wan kill me with laugh.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by AfonjaConehead: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
but u say delta is part of biafra

UsmanDanCATTLEREARER grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At NNPC Depot Minna While People Were Scooping Fuel (photos) / "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) / 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.