Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead (36784 Views)

Four Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Pos Operators In Imo / Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Apoztl3(m): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2017
MediumStout:
Biafra will never come
Why not everybody go there seperate ways, since u hate dem that much.
My humble submission though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Jman06(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
I just hope Igbos realize on time that this whole Hausa/Igbo issue is more like pulling a tiger by the tail. If Hausas should start, Igbos will lose so much. I mean "SO MUCH!"
Igbos have always been attacked up north since time immemorial. The fact that they have not been retaliating is the reason for the continued attacks on them by the hausas.

This is the time when tit for tat is the best solution. FYI, many hausas are also living and doing business in the east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Apoztl3(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
Can you just listen to yourself? Are we talking Boko Haram here? We are talking about fighting a violence that could lead to senseless killings in the name of civil war, you're talking about Boko Haram. Despite the number of casualties during the Nigerian civil war, did Nigeria broke up? Though the war was declared "NO VICTOR, NO VANQUISHED." We all know better. Igbos know they were defeated. Senselessly sacrificed on the alter of one man's ambition. Are we allowing history to repeat itself?
Despite the mass genocide between the Hutus and the Tutsis, Rwanda is still one. The great American civil war failed to achieve its aim of secession. America rose up stronger afterwards. Liberia, is still Liberia. Sierra Leone did not break up. I could go on and on. But how about the millions who died in the course of the struggle? THEY ALL DIED FOR NOTHING!!!
Why is it that man never learn? I just hope we realize on time that this is all for nothing before it is too late.
This is not 1967
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by AleAirHub(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2017
God Bless You Sir & Your Quote Is Copied....Sharing Button Activated cool cool cool
nero2face:
whatever becomes of Nigeria in the near future, buhari should be held accountable.. He destroyed the country with his hate and biased government...he gave birth to this IPOB with his open hatred for the IGBOS, I don't support violence, I don't support IPOB, but I'll forever blame Buhari for all that's happening today...#Biasgovernment

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by ikheAllah: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Iykmann:
Where did they mention Igbo in this report
He is just trying to analyze the fact on ground, you don't need to be angry even if you can't decipher what may follow all this killing in East.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by ikheAllah: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2017
Jman06:
Igbos have always been attacked up north since time immemorial. The fact that they have not been retaliating is the reason for the continued attacks on them by the hausas.

This is the time when tit for tat is the best solution. FYI, many hausas are also living and doing business in the east.
Ode ni e, but ko kan mi,continue showing off your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Orjralozie: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2017
This act was not carried out by the Igbos. But the truth is kanu is missing right now...... I don't trust Nigerian Army in fighting terrorism. Most of us laughing at the Igbos will soon cry. KANU at his subsequent speeches vowed with his blood to restore freedom to his people..Nobody knows where he is right now....with the look of things hmmmmmm. Some will say nothing will happen okay ooo. Let's watch the match buhari has ignited.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Princesaha: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2017
bettercreature:
The IPod terrorist should keep putting the life of their Igbo brothers in the north at risk,they actually don't know how much we love them,reason we have been begging them to stop provoking others
Igbo should be very careful and learn from 1967 civil war when Hausa people retaliated and killled 40.000 igbo within 2 weeks
They must have it at the back of their mind that once Hausas start their own,there will not be a way back or solution the next is going to be a massive defection within the army and a full scale civil war
You should know that Hausas don't really like the way the soldiers are killing bokoharam,terrorist or no terrorist they are their family
Don't allow Hausas to size this opportunity to destroy you and your cities wise up.
Almajiri tout, we want to see your reprisals and failure to do that means that your cowardice is legendary. Abraka which is an Urhobo town is now Ipob stronghold abi. You lots were here applauding them when some of their youths came out and denounced Ipob. But now some Hausas were attacked there, you lots are now shouting Ipob. Thunder scatter your yansh there.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2017
good one boys.... they haven't see anything
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by MONITZ: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
I just hope Igbos realize on time that this whole Hausa/Igbo issue is more like pulling a tiger by the tail. If Hausas should start, Igbos will lose so much. I mean "SO MUCH!"

And what makes u feel the attackers were Igbos? Everybody seems to be shouting now because the Hausas re the receiving end! how about countless times that they were the culprits of this kind of attacks? what came out of the inquiries that were set up, absolutely nothing, the families of the victims were made to lick their wounds in silence...

Violence in any form is bad bt nobody has a monopoly of violence ,take a look at that Yoruba lady that was killed in ABJ just because she was evangelizing, the culprits were later set free with ur president even saying that people's religions should be respected, the culprits r now walking free nd getting ready to commit more atrocities when the need arises.. No life should be more valuable than the other nd everybody ought to be treated in the same sane manner in his country....
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by 1Rebel: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:

You see how much you sound like a slave right now?

Afonja, slavery is in your DNA

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by stayreal: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Veetee:
It's going to be bloody from now on, Buhari has set the pace, might isn't right. Why should the army be killing unharmed citizens,no union is made by force, even the union with the Almighty God is by choice, I wonder why the federal Govt is forcing a one nigeria when obviously it's not. I am from the south south, and I'm in support of the biafra cause, the Govt should have a talk with Nnamdi kanu, his supporters is increasing by the day, especially with these senseless killings. All these Govt advisers what are they there for, let us hold a referendum and se the way forward.

When a people are forced to stay with a people that they do not want to be with... that is called captivity. These senseless demons hate us but want us to stay in this captivity by force because they are nothing short of demons in human bodies. But remember that Pharaoh and the Egyptians hated Israelites and even then refused to left them go.

People forgot that Nigeria needed miltary support from the UK, Soviet Union and the Arab league to stop Biafra. There is no way that the Nigerian military can stop 35+ million people in a war when they are struggling with a few thousand boko haram members. A Biafran man will always be a better fighter than an illiterate uncircumcised nothern goat with a gun.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Orjralozie: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
This act was not carried out by the Igbos. But the truth is kanu is missing right now...... I don't trust Nigerian Army in fighting terrorism. Most of us laughing at the Igbos will soon cry. KANU at his subsequent speeches vowed with his blood to restore freedom to his people..Nobody knows where he is right now....with the look of things hmmmmmm. Some will say nothing will happen okay ooo. Let's watch the match buhari has ignited. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by bal4real: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
they don't need start anything because they had already started with the military.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Jman06(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
ikheAllah:
Ode ni e, but ko kan mi,continue showing off your foolishness.
Tell that to the whorre you call moma. Idiat!
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
bros what are they waiting for do u see Awolowo tattoo for my face abeg start joor
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
suremanpatriot:

I wil not continue to banter words with a no-brainer lik you,who hav bein brainwashed to believe d wrong things and live as low- life. It's d likes of you who are misguided and ill informed tht are givin easterner bad name. I hav ur type in my clinic am treatin. You lost your senses, you don't knw whn to talk,whn to act or whn to keep silent. That is why u are in tht condtn. The fact tht whn Jonathan was southsouth neighbor president who would hav made biafra easy,yet no idiotic iPod or ipob rantin today could not force jona to do referendum,now tht mallam is in power u are jst wakin up from ya slumber. You are all losers and fools headin for self destruction as u continue on ya stupidity. undecided

Work. Get lost
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Guyman02: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:

This news has been verified and confirmed to be a fight between Hausa traders and Fulanis in Asaba but online Yoruba Muslims will quickly attribute it to Igbos attacking Hausa, you guys won't stop until you make the Hausas to start believing your lies and attack innocent Igbos in the North
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by freeze001(f): 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
danjumakolo:

Then let the injustice, inequality and bad structure be fixed.
For me,this can only be done by the military.

I don't understand. Injustice, inequality and bad structure can only be fixed by the military? In a democracy?
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
BiafraIShere:
I don't know why blacks don't reason, Nigeria is so messed up that this country can never develop even in a hundred years time. In sane climes they would have had a sober reflection and make radical changes but here they keep sweeping everything under the carpet and still wondering why poverty and destruction has remained their lot.

They only postponed the doomsday by using massive force of suppression on an otherwise peaceful agitators while fulani terrorists are given covert support with state resources.

The zoo will still break up in no distant time. I just pray my brothers will divest from other regions, especially the north and bring such investments home.

USELESS COUNTRY!!!
This has got nothing to do with being black, you self-hating prick.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by redsun(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Those animals are really messing up that area that is suppose to be a beauty spot by the great river niger. They live like cows with no sense of decency.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by SIMPLIFIED(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
For those commenting out of ignorance Abraka mentioned here is not the Urhobo town where Delsu is located. It is the end of Asaba towards Niger bridge as the place is called Abraka. Also there have always been Hausa/Fulani clashes there and this is definitely one of them. IPOB has no Business in Asaba..you guys should take a chill pill, the media has already done alot of damage with the way the news was reported as if it has a link with the SE crisis
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by zuto4u(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tell that to the wind and birds of the air
wolesmile:
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Harrisee(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:

It's not IPob matter. Abraka has been having lingering clashes with Fulani herdsmen. They aren't ipobians. Verify your info before you post.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Matthewdan(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
A credible Hausa source told our
correspondent that the suspects also threw
bomb into their Mosgue at Cable point, adding
that a brave Hausa man picked up the bomb
and threw it into the river before it could explode. wch river b dt biG liE?
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
D
freeze001:

I don't understand. Injustice, inequality and bad structure can only be fixed by the military? In a democracy?

Yups...
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by eodavids(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
BiafraIShere:
I don't know why blacks don't reason, Nigeria is so messed up that this country can never develop even in a hundred years time. In sane climes they would have had a sober reflection and make radical changes but here they keep sweeping everything under the carpet and still wondering why poverty and destruction has remained their lot.

They only postponed the doomsday by using massive force of suppression on an otherwise peaceful agitators while fulani terrorists are given covert support with state resources.

The zoo will still break up in no distant time. I just pray my brothers will divest from other regions, especially the north and bring such investments home.

USELESS COUNTRY!!!

Which home??

You IPOB has now caused Igboland to become an endangered place. If this Python dance goes on this way, soon people in northern Nigeria will experience tranquillity more than people in the place you call "home".

Don't forget, all houses in Igboland are private owned, so also majority of the infrastructure there. Now your IPOB will cause the destruction of lots if them, yet, since after the Biafran war, the three " R" has not been effective in Igboland. Why are you group causing more havoc?

Be warned, never you people harm Hausa-Fulani people in the south. Or you will not like it
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Bobnotrouble: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
nero2face:
whatever becomes of Nigeria in the near future, buhari should be held accountable.. He destroyed the country with his hate and biased government...he gave birth to this IPOB with his open hatred for the IGBOS, I don't support violence, I don't support IPOB, but I'll forever blame Buhari for all that's happening today...#Biasgovernment

That's your business!
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:

As if u didn't know why the attack happened (if its true)
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by wolesmile(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
felixomor:

Wolesmile, You see how they exposed you here again ba?
Chai grin
LMAO
Perhaps we should just leave our religious e-war, at least this once. No right thinking individual will support violence in any form. My heart bleeds all the time when I read news like these. To them northerners, any attack on their people from any south-south state, is by Ibo. Igbos too are not making matters easy by trying to claim Delta state is part of Igboland. The country is volatile already. Why make it worse? If Hausas are senseless, must we all follow suit? If we say an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth, won't we all become toothless and blind?
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by felixomor: 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
Perhaps we should just leave our religious e-war, at least this once. No right thinking individual will support violence in any form. My heart bleeds all the time when I read news like these. To them northerners, any attack on their people from any south-south state, is by Ibo. Igbos too are not making matters easy by trying to claim Delta state is part of Igboland. The country is volatile already. Why make it worse? If Hausas are senseless, must we all follow suit? If we say an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth, won't we all become toothless and blind?
Eiya, you have spoken sense today.
Anyway, I commend u for today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos / 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm / Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.