Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? (3045 Views)

Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:14am On Mar 01, 2010
well thats life huh. If it was the other way round, we would still be complaining "why are men so obsessed with ugly ladies" bla bla bla.
even women drool over hot guys at first sight, but later on as you get to know the person better, the attraction wears off, same goes for guys.
A beautiful woman without intelligence is boring as hell and guys get sick off them after a while. A beautiful women might take center stage, but a women with an intelligent mind will always be recognized.
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chika98: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2010
chiogo:

I got 'em at Macy's, they had a huge sale - you won't believe how much I paid for 'em smiley They had so many nice stuff. Felt like buying them all - this is why I can't go to the mall often. cheesy I do visit the Fashion section, I just don't post often I guess lol

Oh that's nice. I saw some studded jeans there the other day but I couldn't justify the $60 price tag on it. I just had to walk away from it. cry
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chiogo(f): 6:22am On Mar 01, 2010
chika98:

Oh that's nice. I saw some studded jeans there the other day but I couldn't justify the $60 price tag on it. I just had to walk away from it. cry
LOL I'd never pay that much for a pair of jeans. Macy's isn't my place for jeans and such anyway - way too expensive. But on Friday, they even had some for $15, nice ones too.
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:23am On Mar 01, 2010
carry your discussion to the fashion section, abeg. tongue
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chiogo(f): 6:26am On Mar 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

carry your discussion to the fashion section, abeg. tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chika98: 6:26am On Mar 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

carry your discussion to the fashion section, abeg.  tongue

Amaka you wan join in??

chiogo:

LOL I'd never pay that much for a pair of jeans. Macy's isn't my place for jeans and such anyway - way too expensive. But on Friday, they even had some for $15, nice ones too.

I got a vintage wash jean at H&M once for a little over that but still it was a rare wash of jean that is why. True Religion isn't cheap either. Oh well I have to go sleep now. Early rise. Have a goodnight cool
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chiogo(f): 6:29am On Mar 01, 2010
chika98:

I got a vintage wash jean at H&M once for a little over that but still it was a rare wash of jean that is why. True Religion isn't cheap either. Oh well I have to go sleep now. Early rise. Have a goodnight cool
I love H&M, their stuff's usually cheap though. Good night. smiley
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2010
In my experience women are as quick to judge based mearly on physical appearance as men,
men are just more honest about it and obvious
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by H2O2: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2010
rokiatu:

In my experience women are as quick to judge based mearly on physical appearance as men,
men are just more honest about it and obvious
that's precisely it!
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by Sagamite(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2010
chika98:

Nah I always have a pic up every once in a while. Just felt like it today. never mind the fat oaf yarning dust yesterday.

Yeah I like me style much. I keep it boyish and it's tres cool to me. Everyone's gotta do what they feel comfy in you know wink

McDonald's burger face, you are still running your fat mouth.

Your shapeless Amoeba body. Where are the pix let me see your belly rolls.
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by Sagamite(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2010
chiogo:

Chika, that's a tomboy pose but your dress sense is feminine  tongue, couldn't even pull it off even with all my rap music listening.  grin

You look nice by the way. I was waiting for you to post a picture during that brouhaha with Sagamite.  grin

Don't mind the bloody androgynous thing with Smeagol's head. She is actually proud of her lame fashion sense and then wonder why guys are not attracted to her.

The fashion sense was one thing I forgot to mention on Friday. She wore one horrible and huge scarf on her neck that was only dwarfed by her even bigger head.
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by Danja4sure(m): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2010
@sweetpie i dont think girls need a good looking man, what they need is a guy with MONEY
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:25am On Mar 02, 2010
Danja4sure:

i dont think girls need a good looking man, what they need is a guy with MONEY
if am not attracted to a guy, he can be the richest man alive I will pass tongue
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2010
@sexyleamon Yeah Right Handsome beauty is only skin deep character matters.u cud be as fine as miss world with a nasty attitude the chances of me noticing you are slim or zero,
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2010
Madam poster i dont get it when u say women dont bother about the butt of a man, what do u really want to use that for ? It is understandable when a man talks about that, of course no man whants a lady that has got a technical-drawingboard for an ass.
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by MissyB1(m): 11:46am On Mar 02, 2010
Rooneyboy:

Madam poster i dont get it when u say women dont bother about the butt of a man, what do u really want to use that for ? It is understandable when a man talks about that, of course no man whants a lady that has got a technical-drawingboard for an backside.
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2010
sexyLeamon:

if am not attracted to a guy, he can be the richest man alive I will pass tongue
tell that to the birds
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2010
sexyLeamon:

Rooneyboy:

tell that to the birds

Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by eyoniggar(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2010
You guys aint getting it.
Poster has been rejected,moreorless never gotten
attention from any male. Thats why she created this thread.

@Post, I know u guys do love good looking males, but in most
ocassion, attraction comes first, then personality and others
could be the next phase of observation. CHIkENA!!
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by whitelexi(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2010
Sagamite:

McDonald's burger face, you are still running your fat mouth.

Your shapeless Amoeba body. Where are the pix let me see your belly rolls.

Sagamite:

Don't mind the bloody androgynous thing with Smeagol's head. She is actually proud of her lame fashion sense and then wonder why guys are not attracted to her.

The fashion sense was one thing I forgot to mention on Friday. She wore one horrible and huge scarf on her neck that was only dwarfed by her even bigger head.

Fire!!! grin grin grin

I don die grin grin grin
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by Busybody2(f): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2010
^^^ Sagamite and Chika are kidding right undecided undecided undecided

Hello stranger, long time kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by Seun(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2010
The OP seems to be a bit confused. I couldn't get the message.
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by SisiKill1: 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2010
She is saying that women are able to look past a guy's very very obvious physical shortcomings if they really like him.

Guys go on and on about the kinda girls they want, big breasts, must have big lips, small eyes, flat stomach, pencil thin but women. . .All they ask for a guy who really loves them and it wouldn't matter if he's the ugliest beast this side of the ocean, they'll take him. It isn't because they don't want to be with someone cute, it's because they aren't as superficial as guys.

Gerrit? You're welcome.
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2010
Me like fine bobos. . .and I get them! cool
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by H2O2: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2010
That's quite a shocker actually
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2010
Shocked to death?
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by H2O2: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2010
cry
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by sweetpie23: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

She is saying that women are able to look past a guy's very very obvious physical shortcomings if they really like him.

Guys go on and on about the kinda girls they want, big bosoms, must have big lips, small eyes, flat stomach, pencil thin but women. . .All they ask for a guy who really loves them and it wouldn't matter if he's the ugliest beast this side of the ocean, they'll take him. It isn't because they don't want to be with someone cute, it's because they aren't as superficial as guys.

Gerrit? You're welcome.
God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Wife Is No Longer Attractive To You I.e When You Longer Find Her Attractive. / "I Like Your Belt" / My Boyfriend Is So Not Very Romantic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.