Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos (68308 Views)

When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa / Man Lifts His Fiancee In Matching Chelsea Pre-Wedding Photos Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kolababe:
It appears plus size women are the in-thing now when it comes to choosing a bride. Over the past months, we have seen many young handsome men opt for big size women contrary to the general opinions that men prefer their women slim and/or coke shape. Here is another's example of such preference for BBW! Congratulations to Gbadebo and Hanny

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/slim-yoruba-man-effortlessly-lifts-his-plus-size-edo-spouse-in-prewedding-pics

Congrats to them
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
PrincessBecks:
...We find love in strange places. Places we never knew it could be.

If he's ok with her, so be it. I wish them well.

Aunty he is ok with it

thank you

e go hear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by iluvpomo(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
earth shaking love wink
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by sureheaven(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
God bless the union in advance
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
This slim guy

you dey wish say na you abi

if you fine pass the girl and you get mind show your picture make we compare

1 Like

Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
Factfinder1:
Disaster waiting to happen

you are already a disaster to yourself but you dont know it yet

Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
oluminiminh ominini obitibiti grin grin
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Sommez: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Pretty woman ...
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by dorin27(f): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
Love is a beautiful thing....HML smiley
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Donaltus: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
God for bit

Am slim and I can never date a plus size girl talkless of marrying her
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Josephjnr:
You said effortlessly? Anyway, she is majorly made up of fat and fat is light due to low water content. She is beautiful though.

Show us your girlfriend picture

undecided

Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
cerowo:
Orobo kibo.... Hml kiss
je kin kibo eh na,just the cap i won't put it full
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by eliadekx(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
TRASH they dont think of how she will looking like after child birth
all they set and admire is backyard

rubbish hard to strokes

grandma after one child
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
eliadekx:

rubbish hard to strokes

grandma after one child

Stop hating.

show us your girlfriend if you get mind , oloshi
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Cyrilpac(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
It's in the blood, Yoruba like it big
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by eliadekx(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
though names [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by handsomebanana(m): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
eliadekx:

rubbish hard to strokes

grandma after one child

Incoherent pile of useless trash.

Fûcktard

1 Like

Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
A lady with this magnitude of stature is a big NO for me

Anyway, I wish them well
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by t2luv1: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Josephjnr:
You said effortlessly? Anyway, she is majorly made up of fat and fat is light due to low water content. She is beautiful though.

Ever heard of gravity man. That woman in that picture is heavy water or no water.
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Divay22(f): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Heavy duty cheesy cheesy
But not withstanding, she's beautiful
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by buchilino(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
AM VERY SURE D POOR GUY IS IN SERIOUS AGONY.
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by buchilino(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
dorin27:
Love is a beautiful thing....HML smiley
HMMMMM....., YEAH RIGHT
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by 9japrof(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
alexialin:
She fat o shocked

At least ladies like us still get lots of hope cheesy

is there anything wrong with her being fat undecided
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Antoeni(m): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
The Lord is ur strength
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
muller101:
I really don't like fat ladies. They resemble an abandoned mud house when they are battling with old age. I saw one yesterday I swear this woman was just moving like an old locomotive with insufficient steam.

show us your mama picture or your father sister picture undecided

rubbish

1 Like

Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by riczy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hope I conduct risk mgt for d guy
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
A lady with this magnitude of stature is a big NO for me

Anyway, I wish them well

She is not your woman and your opinion dont count undecided
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Donald3d(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Na my secondary school classmate u na dey yab like dis undecided
Happy Married Life Han,you look beautiful kiss

free2ryhme:
all of you with negative comments about fat women make i ask una wetin fat women do una
angry

una mama fat pass this lady and yet none of you can open your dirty mouth and say mama you are too fat and ugly undecided

No mind dem jare

Divay22:
Heavy duty cheesy cheesy
But not withstanding, she's beautiful

She definitely is ,beautiful!
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
all of you with negative comments about fat women make i ask una wetin fat women do una
angry

una mama fat pass this lady and yet none of you can open your dirty mouth and say mama you are too fat and ugly undecided

1 Like

Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by tosyne2much(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

She is not your woman and your opinion dont count undecided
Calm down egbon. We no dey fight nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by stevecantrell: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
eliadekx:

rubbish hard to strokes

grandma after one child

Then he start running after them teenage lepa girls... not cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.