Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos (68313 Views)

When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa / Man Lifts His Fiancee In Matching Chelsea Pre-Wedding Photos Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by bigtt76(f): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
E de follow Ooni's footsteps tongue
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by YelloweWest: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Josephjnr:

Did you know that there is a great chance of the guy being heavier than she is?
Not a chance.
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by KKKWHITE(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
love does not exist anymore women get married these days because of money or family pressure
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Calm down egbon. We no dey fight nah cheesy

you are too opinionated

She is fat and not complaining

she accepts herself as who she is and her self-esteem or self worth is not dependent on you nor others for her happiness

make una calm down jare

1 Like

Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by tosyne2much(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
muller101:
I really don't like fat ladies. They resemble an abandoned mud house when they are battling with old age. I saw one yesterday I swear this woman was just moving like an old locomotive with insufficient steam.
You don kill me with laughter ooo cheesy

Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nelannie: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nwoke n' ife
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by charlsecy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
AfroSisi:
Nice pictures but the ethnic labels are unnecessary
They give additional information about the photos. You're worried over nothing. Trivialities.
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by tosyne2much(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

you are too opinionated

She is fat and not complaining

she accepts herself as who she is and her self-esteem or self worth is not dependent on you nor others for her happiness

make una calm down jare
Seems you're a sucker for such ladies? cheesy
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Seems you're a sucker for such ladies? cheesy

really, i could swear that was your mom
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by GiJoe007(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
She never fat finished wait make drop 2.!!
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by kitaatita: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
It's not supposed to be a test of strength
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by itsandi(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Romantik!
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by dsocioemmy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
He is definitely carrying what he can carry na
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by tosyne2much(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

really, i could swear that was your mom
Leave mothers out of this. We are talking about young women
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by dsocioemmy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
He is definitely carrying what he can carry na...
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Josephjnr(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
YelloweWest:

Not a chance.

On what ground are you talking?
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by dsocioemmy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
He is definitely carrying what he can carry na....
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by EponOjuku: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
muller101:
I really don't like fat ladies. They resemble an abandoned mud house when they are battling with old age. I saw one yesterday I swear this woman was just moving like an old locomotive with insufficient steam.

Have you ever seen a fat person who lived old enough to be 70?

Anyone with a high body mass index usually runs into trouble at old age.
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by interiordesigna(f): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Aww....romantic!!....love indeed
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by mckazzy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Could this be love.
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Abzaha(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
PrincessBecks:
...We find love in strange places. Places we never knew it could be.

If he's ok with her, so be it. I wish them well.

well said

Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by YelloweWest: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Josephjnr:

On what ground are you talking?
She is way too big for that guy to he heavier than her.
Maybe if he was 7ft tall.

Certainly not with his height.
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by AngelRaphael(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Congrats to you
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nothing men won't do for money grin

Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Leave mothers out of this. We are talking about young women
you leave sucker out of it and stick to the issue
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Lexusgs430: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Manual training required, to attempt this lift....
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Jimbadly: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
PrincessBecks:
...We find love in strange places. Places we never knew it could be.

If he's ok with her, so be it. I wish them well.

That's not your picture in your profile, is it?
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Kokaine(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
lol. i run from fat women shaa. i kenzt!!
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by vicben27(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
I can't open my eyes and go n carry load. it's a life time commitment explosion can happen wit this kind load
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by wildchild1: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
#iLike

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Elis49(f): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Happy married life to them... She looks beautiful tho
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by passionatebae: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
The guy resemble Bassey of BBN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.