Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos (68309 Views)

When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa / Man Lifts His Fiancee In Matching Chelsea Pre-Wedding Photos Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Ssms(m): 5:27am On Sep 18, 2017
cerowo:
Orobo kibo.... Hml kiss
lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Ssms(m): 5:31am On Sep 18, 2017
PrincessBecks:

I hope you not this backward? There's a whole lot of diff between a location and country of origin.

So back off!
dnt blame him......he's not seen an aeroplane bf not to talk of boarding one....so he doesn't know one can decide to leave his country of origin to reside somewhere else....no vex....
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Ssms(m): 5:32am On Sep 18, 2017
Buh I love DAT style....it encourages deep thrusting grin grin
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by RillJ(m): 6:41am On Sep 18, 2017
Beware of thy spine
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2017
alexialin:

And get the fucvk off my mentions.

Ode!

If e pain u too. Much, come and beat me.

Ewu!

God punish u if u click on my mentions again. It shall never be well with u.. Ode!

Hope the Warfarin don dey take effect
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Actuarydeji(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2017
Kolababe:
It appears plus size women are the in-thing now when it comes to choosing a bride. Over the past months, we have seen many young handsome men opt for big size women contrary to the general opinions that men prefer their women slim and/or coke shape. Here is another's example of such preference for BBW! Congratulations to Gbadebo and Hanny

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/slim-yoruba-man-effortlessly-lifts-his-plus-size-edo-spouse-in-prewedding-pics
She's not fat, Seriously speaking i love fat ladies. Maybe because i am slim sha.
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by rocketsky11: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2017
See love! Bet he met her online like at LostRib.com. Find love on LostRib.com here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Burgerlomo: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
I don't understand why the dude want to break his spinal cord because of a pre-wedding photo shoots grin
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Lotel: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2017
masterpolyglot:

Lol... Hotel abi whats ur ID. I was just playing around, I like all women both orobo and lepa... So stop the harsh words.
Just kidding..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.