Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos (68311 Views)

When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa / Man Lifts His Fiancee In Matching Chelsea Pre-Wedding Photos Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by omonaij(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Customer80: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
yorubas like it big
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by AJboi(m): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
PrincessBecks:

Awww...thanks hun
And why did u check her signature? Badoo!
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by whiteeyes: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Excellent! men do not need to waste money going to the gym anymore. This is economic value, killing two birds....
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by zoneboy: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kolababe:
It appears plus size women are the in-thing now when it comes to choosing a bride. Over the past months, we have seen many young handsome men opt for big size women contrary to the general opinions that men prefer their women slim and/or coke shape. Here is another's example of such preference for BBW! Congratulations to Gbadebo and Hanny

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/slim-yoruba-man-effortlessly-lifts-his-plus-size-edo-spouse-in-prewedding-pics

Hanny bawo. Na Hannat be her name, Chidinma cousin. All dis bloggers self.
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by potent5(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
muller101:
I really don't like fat ladies. They resemble an abandoned mud house when they are battling with old age. I saw one yesterday I swear this woman was just moving like an old locomotive with insufficient steam.
You wan cause breakup, abi?

Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by rightwingz: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kolababe:
It appears plus size women are the in-thing now when it comes to choosing a bride. Over the past months, we have seen many young handsome men opt for big size women contrary to the general opinions that men prefer their women slim and/or coke shape. Here is another's example of such preference for BBW! Congratulations to Gbadebo and Hanny

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/slim-yoruba-man-effortlessly-lifts-his-plus-size-edo-spouse-in-prewedding-pics

This woman body soft, this what we call BBW in Las Veags.... You can only satisfy BBW like this with tongue and fisting not "digging-deep".
If you attempt to see the depth, you will keep digging until the kingdom come.
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by ncoolsome(m): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
pls can someone knowledgeable tell me what kind of position is that in the 1st pixxx..
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by rightwingz: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
muller101:
I really don't like fat ladies. They resemble an abandoned mud house when they are battling with old age. I saw one yesterday I swear this woman was just moving like an old locomotive with insufficient steam.

The man knows exactly what he is doing. Na Afonja, they always have secret agenda.

You think this girl is fatter than yoruba girls? NO is the answer. Before fear let yoruba man risk Edo lady, something must be special and we need to investigate it.
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by hokafor(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
You don't need to go to the gym again this is more than enough. Don't forget to always take blood tonic
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Mambox: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
She's a beauty!
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Ghost01(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Cool.
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by inkdbetty(f): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
All That Matters Is That They Are Happy And Comfortable With Themselves..
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by fram99: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
DanielsParker:
Looks romantic until she falls on him

Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by sonofanarchy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
PrincessBecks:

I hope you not this backward? There's a whole lot of diff between a location and country of origin.

So back off!
mr man I hail u
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by mpowa(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
AfroSisi:
Nice pictures but the ethnic labels are unnecessary
Well it's good... Something for the ethnic bigots to think about.
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
The guy has found a goldmine......
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by titopius(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Na die u dey ooo with that heavy duty
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Lotel: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
masterpolyglot:

Even if na fat and oil, the babe na heavy load ooo undecided

Orobo kueee, orobo kueee, she just dey roll her waist like gorodom, like gorodom... grin
Ode!! The man is sha happy, thats wah matters.
We go see ur own wife na..
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lotel:

Ode!! The man is sha happy, thats wah matters.
We go see ur own wife na..

Lol... Hotel abi whats ur ID. I was just playing around, I like all women both orobo and lepa... So stop the harsh words.
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

is there anything wrong with her being fat undecided

Nothing is wrong been fat.

Am fat but not up to her level grin

Am just surprised some men love such real fat.
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
alexialin:

Nothing is wrong been fat.

Am fat but not up to her level grin

Am just surprised some men love such real fat.

It is not your fat, it his fat let him be
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

It is not your fat, it his fat let him be

Wetin concern me, whether is he's fat or my fat.

am not the one marrying her, I won't sleep with her.

It's their choice and wahala.. Am just saying my own.

Lol cheesy

When he posts such pics online, he should be ready to read all views.

That's it.

People will always talk either good or bad.

Or wait,! Are u the groom? grin

If u are no vex o! Am. Just saying my own.. There is freedom of speech. Only you carry your load put for all to see, so don't be angry.

U hear?
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
alexialin:

Wetin concern me, whether is he's fat or my fat.

am not the one marrying her, I won't sleep with her.

It's their choice and wahala.. Am just saying my own.

Lol cheesy

When he posts such pics online, he should be ready to read all views.

That's it.

People will always talk either good or bad.

Or wait,! Are u the groom? grin

If u are no vex o! Am. Just saying my own.. There is freedom of speech. Only you carry your load put for all to see, so don't be angry.

U hear?

Let the man enjoy his fat in peace

Is it your own

Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Chareetee: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
God bless their marriage
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

Let the man enjoy his fat in peace

Is it your own

And get the fucvk off my mentions.

Ode!

If e pain u too. Much, come and beat me.

Ewu!

God punish u if u click on my mentions again. It shall never be well with u.. Ode!
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by blessyn50(f): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Something must kill a man
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by amreeaa(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Josephjnr:

Did you know that there is a great chance of the guy being heavier than she is?

There's a chance, not a great chance.
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by Josephjnr(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
amreeaa:

There's a chance, not a great chance.

At least, u tink close to the way I tink.
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by klassykute(m): 12:16am On Sep 18, 2017
PrincessBecks:
...We find love in strange places. Places we never knew it could be.

If he's ok with her, so be it. I wish them well.
Westlifer twale... lemmie buy u a drink nah
Re: Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos by klassykute(m): 12:18am On Sep 18, 2017
mhizesther:
They look good together
ahhh omo re bi custard, u ar not a bastard jare, lookattue nice eyes nd nice bobby..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.