Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out (10678 Views)

The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out / The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out / The Lady In This Viral Picture Has Been Found. Check Her Out. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Did she tell you that or you assuming ?

sad we break up with her with care

You are giving excuses to leave her so please do don't lead her on any more
She's confessed that severally. I will do as you said.

But I know she will cry, she said she's scared of me leaving her but I don't trust her and she knows it
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
Safiaa:
are guys not just as bad? After patronising 100 ashewos in your life its one innocent girl that will accommodate your expired malfunctioning joystick. Everybody is used commodities in this generation.
guilty conscience, why you tripping tongue
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Safiaa(f): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Used commodity?

Not one of them
Ok na
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Safiaa(f): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Speak for yourself ma'am
Are you a virgin? If not, you're used.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
She's confessed that severally. I will do as you said.

But I know she will cry, she said she's scared of me leaving her but I don't trust her and she knows it

sad think about it

You don't trust her? Well it's fine

Wish u all the best she might not b bad as u think just study her
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Ok na
Good. I am one of those who is stingy with my Peni3 cos it tastes soo good
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by snakebeat: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Leave that one joor....Amebo man grin
Hahahahahahaha... cheesy
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

sad think about it

You don't trust her? Well it's fine

Wish u all the best she might not b bad as u think just study her
Alright thank you.

I have sth to tell you but walls have ears, can't say it here
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Alright thank you.

I have sth to tell you but walls have ears, can't say it here

Hmmmmmm alright you can tell me any where any time
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Safiaa(f): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Piiko:
guilty conscience, why you tripping tongue
Im not tripping. Im just saying the truth grin
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by MrCork: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Safiaa:
are guys not just as bad? After patronising 100 ashewos in your life its one innocent girl that will accommodate your expired malfunctioning joystick. Everybody is used commodities in this generation.

..so u sayin u a commodity...don't u hav class??... ilitraccy is a desease (((truss me))) undecided
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Im not tripping. Im just saying the truth grin
kiss kiss kiss lool
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Hmmmmmm alright you can tell me any where any time
Will do. Can't access my mail now
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by MrCork: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Safiaa:

...an now she claim she a virgin.

U need a man... serrrrrioussly!!
angry
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Safiaa(f): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
MrCork:

..so u sayin u a commodity...don't u hav class??... ilitraccy is a desease (((truss me))) undecided
I don't mean it in literal terms. Maybe if you used your brain more , you'll also be open about your homosexuality. Get away.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by LanreGH(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
Safiaa:

Hmm.. Dey don come. You know the category you belong.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
LanreGH:

Bro, some girls are bad. After bleeping sugar daddy that is as old as their father with giant di.ck, one innocent guy will just marry them. Then they will be complaining he can't satisfy me, pencil size di.ck etc
That's how some of them are
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Safiaa:
yes
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
I've always suspected he's a closeted pansy grin you know the ones that tend to be overly homophobic and obsessed with tagging people as gay are the ones that usually have something to hide. I've always had my suspicions about him and you just confirmed it cheesy Dude is gay as Elton John!
Safiaa:
I don't mean it in literal terms. Maybe if you used your brain more , you'll also be open about your homosexuality. Get away.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by LanreGH(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
This safiaa is a special case.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
Inanna:
I've always suspected he's a closeted pansy grin you know the ones that tend to be overly homophobic and obsessed with tagging people as gay are the ones that usually have something to hide. I've always had my suspicions about him and you just confirmed it cheesy Dude is gay as Elton John!
You always talk with anger behind your smile angry
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Safiaa(f): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Inanna:
Whats in the dark shall come to the light. Mrcork is gay and he's got an obsession with jacksparrow. He's in denial but uses alternate accounts to help his fantasies. God help the sad man.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by SirLakes: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Brutality

Wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
One more thing, for all of you that have fûcked everything fuckable and have inserted your dîcks in countless holes but are looking for one good girl to marry, may you unknowingly end up with a retired ashawo. I mean those cheap kinds in sleazy brothels that take up to 10 pricks a day. Amen!
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Inanna:
One more thing, for all of you that have fûcked everything fuckable and have inserted your dîcks in countless holes but are looking for one good girl to marry, may you unknowingly end up with a retired ashawo. I mean those cheap kinds in sleazy brothels that take up to 10 pricks a day. Amen!
You are not the wife giver Inanna the angry woman grin
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Ladyjumong(f): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Do u love the girl ?
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Do u love the girl ?
Does it change anything?
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by CAPSLOCKED: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Inanna:

I WISH IT WERE POSSIBLE TO TAKE AWAY PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TO TALK LIKE THIS.

YOU'VE JUST LOST AN "INSIGNIFICANT" FOLLOWER.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Afamed: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
falconey:

Student i guess she fucked_ the whole faculty.
Lmao

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Safiaa(f): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
yes
do your shape your eyebrows. Ive always wondered.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Ladyjumong(f): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Does it change anything?
Thats one important thing. it matters.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
But what's wrong with my wish? Don't you think it's fair? The good guys should get the good girls while the male oloshos should get the female oloshos. And not the other way round. Makes perfect sense if you ask me.
CAPSLOCKED:

I WISH IT WERE POSSIBLE TO TAKE AWAY PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TO TALK LIKE THIS.

YOU'VE JUST LOST AN "INSIGNIFICANT" FOLLOWER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Boy Who Sneaks Into My Room … (18+) / Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? / My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.