Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out (10659 Views)

The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out / The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out / The Lady In This Viral Picture Has Been Found. Check Her Out. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I've given u a solution. Its left for you to google it.
Solution you can give a very brief intro?

Ada onye Google
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by pu7pl3(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You are angry.

It's like you have a wide vagina

Fatality cheesy

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
pu7pl3:

Fatality cheesy
grin grin

Her reaction suggested that.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Adaumunocha(f): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Solution you can give a very brief intro?

Ada onye Google
Anugom.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Yes I have. Asked her severally, she said she's only dated one guy. But I know she is lying

Hmmmmmmm mayb she is scared to tell you
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Anugom.
Ada, where is 'Umunocha'
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Hmmmmmmm mayb she is scared to tell you
Yea. She knows I will walk away.

I don't eat with too many hands in the pot
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by snakebeat: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
If you want to see the pic, send me a pm
Lolssss
I like this guy
Very practical
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
snakebeat:

Lolssss
I like this guy
Very practical
grin She needed evidence
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Yea. She knows I will walk away.

I don't eat with too many hands in the pot

But u already considering walking away

Just leave and go find your heart desire smiley Dan to be miserable with her follow your heart ok
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Adaumunocha(f): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Ada, where is 'Umunocha'
Its in Biafra
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

But u already considering walking away

Just leave and go find your heart desire smiley Dan to be miserable with her follow your heart ok
Okay. Thank you.

But are you willing to replace her?
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Its in Biafra
cheesy

Which Biafran State
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by snakebeat: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin She needed evidence
I tell u
That was the only way to convince her since she was insisting ur dick was small
She bold pm u? cheesy
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by pu7pl3(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin

Her reaction suggested that.

Lol.... cheesy
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Okay. Thank you.

But are you willing to replace her?

No I'm not you the one trying to replace her
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Adaumunocha(f): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
cheesy

Which Biafran State
Classified info.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
snakebeat:

I tell u
That was the only way to convince her since she was insisting ur dick was small
She bold pm u? cheesy
Leave that one joor....Amebo man grin
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

No I'm not you the one trying to replace her
OK oo. I am just leaving an open mind.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
OK oo. I am just leaving an open mind.

sad u wanna break the heart of a girl that loves you ? Cos of her past hmmmmm goodluck

May u find ur heart desire
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by ikp120(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
So I think too.
When a lady is deflowered and she keeps fvcking the guy, after some fvcking time, her pussy will be as wide as the width of the dick of the guy who did the job.

But if she stops fvcking the dick and starts fvcking another dick size later, after some weeks, the pussy size go adjust to fit the new dick.

But if after one year of being with you and her pussy never comply with the size of your dick, then I can bet my phone that she's still fvcking another guy whose dick is thicker than your own.

By size here, I mean width, not length.

Since she's still in school, she's a suspect! cool

Or, she dey masturbate with bottle of gulder or fat cucumber cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

sad u wanna break the heart of a girl that loves you ? Cos of her past hmmmmm goodluck

May u find ur heart desire
Are you blackmailing me on her behalf?

Ma she bayi joor
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Are you blackmailing me on her behalf?

Ma she bayi joor

No I'm not black mailing you I'm just wondering why you will break the heart of the one that loves you

Well your life your choice hope you will b happy at the end
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
ikp120:
When a lady is deflowered and she keeps fvcking the guy, after some fvcking time, her pussy will be as wide as the width of the dick of the guy did the job.

But if she stops fvcking the dick and starts fvcking another dick size later, after some weeks, the pussy size go adjust to fit the new dick.

But if after one year of being with you and her pussy never comply with the size of your dick, then I can bet my phone that she's still fvcking another guy whose dick is thicker than your own.

By size here, I mean width, not length.

Since she's still in school, she's a suspect! cool

Or, she dey masturbate with bottle of gulder or fat cucumber cheesy cheesy
Case closed. Enough of your interpretation abeg. Doesn't sound good at all
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by LanreGH(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
See as una dey finish ladies for here.. Chaiiii cheesy

Bro, some girls are bad. After bleeping sugar daddy that is as old as their father with giant di.ck, one innocent guy will just marry them. Then they will be complaining he can't satisfy me, pencil size di.ck etc

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Safiaa(f): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
LanreGH:

Bro, some girls are bad. After bleeping sugar daddy that is as old as their father with giant di.ck, one innocent guy will just marry them. Then they will be complaining he can't satisfy me, pencil size di.ck etc
are guys not just as bad? After patronising 100 ashewos in your life its one innocent girl that will accommodate your expired malfunctioning joystick. Everybody is used commodities in this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

No I'm not black mailing you I'm just wondering why you will break the heart of the one that loves you

Well your life your choice hope you will b happy at the end
Yes I will. What if she loves someone else too?
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
Safiaa:
are guys not just as bad? After patronising 100 ashewos in your life its one innocent girl that will accommodate your expired malfunctioning joystick. Everybody is used commodities in this generation.
Used commodity?

Not one of them
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Yes I will. What if she loves someone else too?

Did she tell you that or you assuming ?

sad well break up with her with care

You are giving excuses to leave her so please do don't lead her on any more
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Speak for yourself ma'am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now / My Friend Is Dating A Man From Nigeria And Considering Marrying Him. / Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.