Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out (10657 Views)

The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out / The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out / The Lady In This Viral Picture Has Been Found. Check Her Out. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by falconey(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Inanna:
How old are you? Sorry for the intrusive question but I can't help but ask after coming across several of your infantile comments.

At Least you know I exist, I didn't know you existed until the mention. lurch off my prestigious mention it ain't for neophytes.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by tosyne2much(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Yeah I am looking at that too. But I also want to enjoy my sexual life when I get married
But na that kitty-cat own be your major concern abi? cheesy
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
mehn... From experience... Don't marry her... Just find a reason to end the Rship with her and get a girl you would have a great sex life with...

Just being honest with you bro.. Don't mind what most nairalanders will type here
You are the man. Thank you
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
tosyne2much:

Na that one oo. I no dey use that side play grin grin. At least she knows how to apologize
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
LanreGH:

Believe me bro. You can't coop with that. Better look for a small girl that has not tested much to marry. All these girls are almost same. Beauty plus but down there is ...

Ok-bye
But for the wide kini, we for tie know by next year
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Adaumunocha(f): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Share knowledge joor. No be person write the one we dey google
Sharp peeps don google myotaut since.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Prestigious mention? Neophyte? Do you know you didn't make grammatical or common sense? grin Always using words bigger than your brain in a bid to sound impressive. You're trying too hard, son. I suggest you stick to basic grammar that you can handle to avoid constantly making a fool of yourself. It's just an advice, no need to get feisty wink
falconey:

At Least you know I exist, I didn't know you existed until the mention. lurch off my prestigious mention it ain't for neophytes.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
ibkayee:

May just have a small pen1s, he's Nigerian so it isn't unusual

Jk grin
Stop gossiping at my back...Amebo
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Sharp peeps don google myotaut since.
So what are you insinuating? Inukwa!!!

You don't know it simple
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by falconey(m): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Inanna:
Prestigious mention? Neophyte? Do you know you didn't make grammatical or common sense? grin Always using words bigger than your brain in a bid to sound impressive. You're trying too hard, son. I suggest you stick to basic grammar that you can handle to avoid constantly making a fool of yourself. It's just an advice, no need to get feisty wink

Hahaha I know who you are, log in with your main account then we can have a chat. I know I have lot of fans. hahhahahhahaha
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by tosyne2much(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Na that one oo. I no dey use that side play grin grin. At least she knows how to apologize
What's the essence of getting a sensational sex from her when you will continue to live your life in frustration? cheesy
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
What's the essence of getting a sensational sex from her when you will continue to live your life in frustration? cheesy
I am looking for both sensational sex and good character. They are available. Don't you think so?
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
LanreGH:

Believe me bro. You can't coop with that. Better look for a small girl that has not tested much to marry. All these girls are almost same. Beauty plus but down there is ...

Ok-bye
See as una dey finish ladies for here.. Chaiiii cheesy
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by ikp120(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
You have known her for a year now and her pussy still wide?

Do you need a seer to tell you that you are just one of the guys blasting her pussy? undecided
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I am looking for both sensational sex and good character. They are available. Don't you think so?
It's good sha. But make sure you think well before taking any nasty decision
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by tosyne2much(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Remember you've been digging it for a year now. I think d temperament should b ur major concern.
The same thing I told that big head cheesy

The temperament is more disastrous than the kitty-cat itself cheesy
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by sod09(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
ibkayee:

May just have a small pen1s, he's Nigerian so it isn't unusual

Jk grin
you mean Nigerian men have small pee
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I don't know it and I mentioned it to you? You must b a joker. Wide kitty fall on u, may it b like dipping bread into a cup of tea.
grin grin grin
You don't know the meaning Jare. You just heard the word.
Chewing stick peepee fall on you there.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by ibkayee(f): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
sod09:
you mean Nigerian men have small pee
Lol I was playing no vex cheesy
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by idu1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
tosyne2much:

You are not opening '10 things' thread again?
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
ikp120:
You have known her for a year now and her pussy still wide?

Do you need a seer to tell you that you are just one of the guys blasting her pussy? undecided
So I think too.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's good sha. But make sure you think well before taking any nasty decision
Thanks joor
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Adaumunocha(f): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
The same thing I told that big head cheesy

The temperament is more disastrous than the kitty-cat itself cheesy
He's probably gunning for front-page.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by tosyne2much(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
idu1:
You are not opening '10 things' thread again?
I opened one yesterday nah. Check my profile bro
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
He's probably gunning for front-page.
Did I mention the mo.d

Oya take a walk Ada
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by sod09(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol I was playing no vex cheesy
I no vex
The guy is dulling, if his pee is small
He should use his fist all na pleasure cool
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mayb she is one of those suckers for love and guys just only wanted to use her and dump her av u asked her about her past ?
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by ibkayee(f): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
sod09:
I no vex
The guy is dulling, if his pee is small
He should use his fist all na pleasure cool
Hopefully he comes across your comment cheesy
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Mayb she is one of those suckers for love and guys just only wanted to use her and dump her av u asked her about her past ?
Yes I have. Asked her severally, she said she's only dated one guy. But I know she is lying
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Adaumunocha(f): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Did I mention the mo.d

Oya take a walk Ada
I've given u a solution. Its left for you to google it.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
ibkayee:

Hopefully he comes across your comment cheesy
And you expect me to reply him?

Whatever joor. You want me to show you my Peepee but I wont

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy / Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.