Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out (10661 Views)

The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out / The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out / The Lady In This Viral Picture Has Been Found. Check Her Out. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Inanna:
One more thing, for all of you that have fûcked everything fuckable and have inserted your dîcks in countless holes but are looking for one good girl to marry, may you unknowingly end up with a retired ashawo. I mean those cheap kinds in sleazy brothels that take up to 10 pricks a day. Amen!

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Thats one important thing. it matters.
Does it reduce the size of the VJ
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I have an 8 inch peni3. I don't know if that is small really

Inch is not the same with centimeter , check your tape/ruler to know you're using the right measurement

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Inch is not the same with centimeter , check your tape/ruler to know you're using the right measurement
Thank you teaCher but I am not showing you
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Lol you just don't want to answer if u love her

Its obvious you love her but you are just disappointed
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
neoapocalypse:

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Lol you just don't want to answer if u love her

Its obvious you love her but you are just disappointed
cheesy You are concluding

It's not obvious. Disappointment comes with consequences. So your guess is as good as mine
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Inanna:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
You are angry joor, stop shining your 32
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Safiaa:
do your shape your eyebrows. Ive always wondered.
Nah. You like? tongue tongue
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Ladyjumong(f): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
if she's a wonderful gurl, with a good xtics, despite the mess she must ave put herself through, is that all u care about ? what that matters most to you ? is her VJ why u are with her ?
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
cheesy You are concluding

It's not obvious. Disappointment comes with consequences. So your guess is as good as mine

Mehn she just tough sad
Let her go someone else will appreciate her you sound like you love someone else though
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
if she's a wonderful gurl, with a good xtics, despite the mess she must ave put herself through, is that all u care about ? what that matters most to you ? is her VJ why u are with her ?

As in the guy matter weak me
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Mehn she just tough sad
Let her go someone else will appreciate her you sound like you love someone else though
I will tell her you said so smiley
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I will tell her you said so smiley

Me said so? shocked lol u funny keep playing there funny guy
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Enjoying my sex life is one of the things I won't trade for anything
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:

So you don't enjoy sex with her?
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

So you don't enjoy sex with her?
Hahahahaha. OK I do. What else you wanna ask grin
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Ladyjumong(f): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
hmmn, ve got nothing much to say. buh i do tell u that if u really love and care about her, u should be able to look past her negative aspect.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Hahahahaha. OK I do. What else you wanna ask grin

So why do you complain? grin you are just troublesome and tired of that babe
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
hmmn, ve got nothing much to say. buh i do tell u that if u really love and care about her, u should be able to look past her negative aspect.
Alright. Thank you
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

So why do you complain? grin you are just troublesome and tired of that babe
Lol..You said so
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Lol..You said so

It's the truth now
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

It's the truth now
You can't be too sure
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by ezteem(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Her good sides;

She apologizes whenever she feels she made a mistake
I think she loves me: she shows it
She is a very good cook

Her 'bad' sides;

She has a wide vagina
She can be stubborn when angry.

I have known her for a year now.
I am just so concerned about her wide vagina, I feel a lot of peni3 have passed through there.

Can you marry such a lady

For those saying I have a small peni3, I am at 8 Inch, created a thread on it sometime ago

https://www.nairaland.com/4001026/natural-harmless-thing-say-bye

When niggas have small pennnnis they blame vaginaaa
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Toluspet: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Crea News... A Man lost his manhood after giving a beggar #1,000 at Ikeja Along Bridge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvW13NQh_GU

Keep watching Creatv, tell a friend to subscribe and share our video.

Be our patron today, share and support our videos online. 
Facebook : Creatv NG
Instagram : @crea.tv
Twitter : @atcreatv
YouTube : Creatv NG
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You can't be too sure

Suite yourself take your decision
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Mrbigman1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
VeeBuzzer:
Op, why is your d*ck rusted? How many pussies have you passed through?

If you really love her, you won't have a problem with the supposedly wide pussy you claim she has.

Men these days tho. smh

But was she born dat way or she acquired it?

Be giving urself hope.

VG is elastic, wen it looses dat property, den it's something else
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by MrDoGood(m): 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I have an 8 inch peni3. I don't know if that is small really
Wstin you take measure am?
Ruler � or?
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by chiiraq802(m): 12:43am On Sep 17, 2017
Wide kitten A no no for me....
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by ThatCEO: 4:43am On Sep 17, 2017
Inanna:
How old are you? Sorry for the intrusive question but I can't help but ask after coming across several of your infantile comments.

To the question at hand: first of all, OP, let me clear that false and bullshit fallacy that a wide vagina is as a result of too much fûcking. Just like breasts, the vagina comes in different shapes and sizes and what affects its tightness is majorly genetics and child birth. You can read more on it, I'm not about to give grown man a lecture on something basic he should know. That said, I think you should let that girl go. She clearly deserves better. Since her vagina is such a major concern to you that you decided to bring up her issue here, just take a walk. If you loved and respect her enough, this won't be an issue to you. But If it bothers you so much, you'd take proactive steps to find a "solution" for her instead of asking silly questions here.

Whether genetics or excessive pounding, it doesn't take away the fact that the passage I too wide. It's really a terrible feeling when you don't feel the contraction on your male member. You are right tho, he should take a walk.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by MrCork: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Her good sides;

She is a very good cook

Her 'bad' sides;

She has a wide vagina

I am just so concerned about her wide vagina, I feel a lot of peni3 have passed through there.

For those saying I have a small peni3, I am at 8 Inch, created a thread on it sometime ago

angry
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by MrCork: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Her good sides;

She is a very good cook

Her 'bad' sides;

She has a wide vagina

....we suspect her virgggina wide like Falconey,s mouth cozz he normally angry when stuppppid....u don't belif us..ask him!(( Shake My Head)) undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] / Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! / Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.