Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (47549 Views)

How Pregnancy Changed My Wife / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by PeacenLove2: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Whether you are male or female, be careful not to marry a sociopath. They never see any wrong in what they do, they never accept responsibility, they have no remorse. They will murder a person and claim provocation.

In countries with Law, people like that if not denied the ssme right to life they have denied, will rot in prison where their murderous kinds may be provoked to dish out the same judgement to them.

When a man marries a quarrelsome woman, he has entered it o. Better to be a Divorcé than a murderer or even the murdered. grin

2 Likes

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by johnson232: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
prestigiouslady:
If verbal or emotional abuse should automatically gets one the physical abuse lesson... what happens to men that verbally abuse their wives??
I'm not in any way supporting the woman, what she did was bad but you can't really say what had happened inside the four walls of their home...a lot might have happened.
My ex used to tell me I can never amount to anything, simply because I had an extra year in school, he said i was useless and the only reason why he's with me was cos we are married.
I stopped breastfeeding my baby exclusively at 5months cos I couldnt cope, he told me to my face I've failed at motherhood,I can't even get it right with my son.
it was tough cos he used a lot of abusive words on me..but the day I was so angry and told him he was "stupid and selfish" the whole country knew how his wife was disrespectful and abused him..I don't talk, but once I'm pushed to the wall(it takes a very long time for me to lose my cool), better run cos I'll bring it all out
I looked down on myself a lot then but today here I am..thank God...

A lot happens behind closed doors between husbands and wife, the Angel you see might be a beast in the closet

no one deserves to be abused physically, emotionally, verbally... if it isn't working, take a walk

#personal opinion #
What happened behind closed doors or before they got married no concern us
The issue on ground has proven the woman to be at fault by pushing her husband to the wall
That is why we are saying u women should desist from provoking men unnecessarily
So everyone can live happily....

2 Likes

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by Xbee007(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
YelloweWest:
Another stupid thread for lil dick heads on nl.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE TO HIT ANYONE.
Even if the person is about to kill you?

1 Like

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by bayulll011(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
prestigiouslady:
If verbal or emotional abuse should automatically gets one the physical abuse lesson... what happens to men that verbally abuse their wives??
I'm not in any way supporting the woman, what she did was bad but you can't really say what had happened inside the four walls of their home...a lot might have happened.
My ex used to tell me I can never amount to anything, simply because I had an extra year in school, he said i was useless and the only reason why he's with me was cos we are married.
I stopped breastfeeding my baby exclusively at 5months cos I couldnt cope, he told me to my face I've failed at motherhood,I can't even get it right with my son.
it was tough cos he used a lot of abusive words on me..but the day I was so angry and told him he was "stupid and selfish" the whole country knew how his wife was disrespectful and abused him..I don't talk, but once I'm pushed to the wall(it takes a very long time for me to lose my cool), better run cos I'll bring it all out
I looked down on myself a lot then but today here I am..thank God...

A lot happens behind closed doors between husbands and wife, the Angel you see might be a beast in the closet

no one deserves to be abused physically, emotionally, verbally... if it isn't working, take a walk

#personal opinion #

Nothing happened behind i can bet u.

we 're not supporting abuse of any kind.

your Ex does not deserve u,he's a silly moffo.
thank God u left him,good decision I respect that.

I repeat nobody is supporting any abuse from men or women.

so nobody should come with excuse lot happen behind cos nobody cares.

1 Like

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

When has the man played victim?

The man beats the wife...You call him beast

The man insults the wife. .You say he is immature and acting like a child.

The man gets beaten by the wife.. .You will say he is weak.

The man walks away.. You say he is irresponsible and not man enough to handle a woman.

Seriously, what do you ladies want

Who is actually the victim in these scenarios?

I don't support domestic violence but this is a lesson to all..DONT BE QUICK TO JUDGE.

The solution is pale. Don't take such women serious. Every man should have his life planned out, know what he wants and have the balls to kick out any woman who stands in his way.
First of all, never marry a karashika. If she has those spiritual nonsense, carry her to church and drop her there. Its not your cross to carry.
Get your freedom through your finance. Never ever make any stupid sacrifices for her. Above all, know and love God and be smart enough not to be bitter with her. Just accept that she has chosen her path, and you will not be dragged into it.

1 Like

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by johnson232: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
PaperLace:

Ask that question to the man in the story.
His wife is obviously verbally/physically abusive _what of him?

My dear Johnson, you're not worth the time.
But i didn't read any part where the op stated the man verbally abused his wife?
Nigerian men are peaceable men, u women should stop pushing them to the wall
So everyone can live happily
According to report 80% of cases of domestic violence are ignited by women, the records are there....
Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by DJperdurabo: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'm glad that you had this education.

While I'm not naive to think that some Men are not truly bad but it is my opinion that a lot of this DV stuff is propagated by women.

Your neighbor is lucky. Were this to happen in the US here is what's going to happen to your neighbor

1) He'll be arrested immediately, no waiver, he'll go to jail

2) He'll be charged with domestic violence and face a felony charge, State Vs Neighbor

3) He'll need to come up with bail (here bail is not free, not at all)

4) In some locales, his pictures will be on the jail website and in local newspaper

5) He may loose his job

6) He may get a restraining order filed against him to stay away from his house, his kids, his kids schools and anywhere where his wife may known to visit

7) The wife cannot withdraw the charge, his case is with the state as its a criminal case

cool Many men never recover from this

9) Many men go on and kill the wive then themselves.

10) Many men go nutbats and kill the woman, her friends, her coworkers, actually travel to other cities to continue to kill her family. Why? Because he knows his life/career is practically finished with a DV charge on his record.

11) I won't bother listing the collateral damage in erm sof loosing hi sjob, losing his house, loosing part of his future income.

So I've been where you got today, the part of not just taking the silly my husband beat me story. It takes two to tango.

If your neighbor is smart he'll pack out of that house today and leave the she devil aloen for another man to deal with. But he must take care of any kids that exists in the marriage, no question about that.

I personally don't take bullshit from women. I'm on my 3rd marraige because of this no willing to deal with women trouble. There are lots of issues and trouble out there in the world and no one needs his own wife to be another source of that issue. So I bounce immediately.

I don't even know how your neighbor can face the other people in your building now.

I dey tell you!

1 Like

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Daeylar:

You even have their time
Is it not nairaland again?

Anyways I do not support any kind of abuse either physical, emotional, verbal but the fact that someone abused you verbally should never make you resort to physical abuse, never, walk away, find a way to deal with it, but never ever physical abuse, so all these useless excuses they keep coming up with, they can keep to themselves.

And if someone ever lays a hand on you (male or female), you can always fight back, damn what societal rules say, after all, it's self defence.

I don't subscribe to this men are bad or women are bad trash which it seems like nairaland wants to perpetuate
It's individuals themselves, people, who are bad, a whole gender should never be labelled because of the actions of silly people.

Anyone could be bad, man or woman. They keep saying women are evil, their mothers are never evil.

In self-defence, I will definitely retaliate and commend anyone who does same. I will also condemn anyone who puts his/her spouse through any kind of pain. If you know that thing that hurts your spouse avoid it.

What I don't support is the belief that verbal/emotional abuse warrants physical abuse. Any day verbal/emotional abuse is being repaid with physical abuse by couples, there will be a state of emergency in marriages.

I'll keep suggesting proper marital counselling for intending couples. Counselling by professionals.

2 Likes

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
johnson232:

But i didn't read any part where the op stated the man verbally abused his wife?
Nigerian men are peaceable men, u women should stop pushing them to the wall
So everyone can live happily
According to report 80% of cases of domestic violence are ignited by women, the records are there....

Quote me when you have the records. Goodnight.
Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by NevetsIbot(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo
Ur still considerate like this shocked

honestly... I've never quoted her since I've been on NL buh my first mention had to be an insult. imagine.

cos her comment is crazy foolishly foolish
Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by Angelovic96: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
PaperLace:

You always see women doing bad. I ask you again, do you ever see men do bad?
I know your type!
Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by SweetWJ(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
nikkyshyne:
@evaberry easier said to walk away. Men are humans with blood running thru their veins and can get physical when pushed to the wall. They are known to have ego. Woe betide the person who tries to tarnish that image. Bottom line, it only takes the grace of God.
Thank God dis one came from a lady. God bless u for speaking the truth. Any lady who wishes to marry man she can verbally abuse a anytime or place should go for a complete slowpoke. If you don't believe that men are also victims of domestic violence, then i will give my personal ordeal someday to at least confirm it. Next time, people will cross-examine cases before crucifixion of men for domestic violence.
Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by johnson232: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Daeylar:

You even have their time
Is it not nairaland again?

Anyways I do not support any kind of abuse either physical, emotional, verbal but the fact that someone abused you verbally should never make you resort to physical abuse, never, walk away, find a way to deal with it, but never ever physical abuse, so all these useless excuses they keep coming up with, they can keep to themselves.

And if someone ever lays a hand on you (male or female), you can always fight back, damn what societal rules say, after all, it's self defence.

I don't subscribe to this men are bad or women are bad trash which it seems like nairaland wants to perpetuate
It's individuals themselves, people, who are bad, a whole gender should never be labelled because of the actions of silly people.
Is that so?
Keep justifying verbal abuse because that is what u women are capable of...
Let me tell u the bitter truth so u know
You can't take verbal abuse away from physical abuse, they are intertwined
Verbal abuse is a precondition for physical abuse
No one will jump into physical combat without verbal abuse
That was why the bible warned against the power of the tongue
If u don't want physical abuse, don't start verbal abuse
But if u are foolish enough to instigate verbal abuse, be ready for physical abuse, because verbal abuse begets physical abuse....

1 Like

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Angelovic96:

I know your type!

You should know my type _the type you can never have.
Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by Chidonc(m): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
very few men are victims of domestic violence. Women always bear the brunt of a man's anger

No matter what a woman says or does, a man should never hit her, a man is physically stronger than a woman so hitting her will inflict serious physical damage, whereas a woman may not cause any real harm to a man.

Op the husband in your write Up should have quietly left the compound and go relax somewhere until he was sure his wife had calmed down. when a woman is angry she throws all reason and caution to the wind, it therefore falls on the man to be understanding and reasonable

Engaging in a fisticuffs with a woman is wrong and should be condemned.
aunty I dont support domestic violence but you are making it look as if men are beast, every man deserves his respect, and the highest form of loyalty his respecting your man, every body has his limit to what he can endure and the wife clearly pushed him over, why bruising his ego in public. even the most calm man would turn violent once he is over pushed. not all men would stoop so low to hit a woman but if it was in a region like here in the north, no matter how calm her husband his, she would be automatically divorced that same minute without exchange of words. from the story I see no wrong the man did, apart from beating her up, but every other thing was her fault, from refusing to get him slippers to locking him out side in his own house, she was even lucky, if it were to be a man like me, that is the last sunday service she would attend from my house, the rest would be from her father's house.
Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by Daeylar(f): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
johnson232:

Is that so?
Keep justifying verbal abuse because that is what u women are capable of...
Let me tell u the bitter truth so u know
You can't take verbal abuse away from physical abuse, they are intertwined
Verbal abuse is a precondition for physical abuse
No one will jump into physical combat without verbal abuse
That was why the bible warned against the power of the tongue
If u don't want physical abuse, don't start verbal abuse
But if u are foolish enough to instigate verbal abuse, be ready for physical abuse, because verbal abuse begets physical abuse....

Chaii is this so? @ the bolded, I have seen something grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nairalanders can be comedians oh grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

I do not support any kind of abuse, that was the first part of the statement, na wa, why did you skip it? grin grin grin

I meant that, I really did, I do not support any kind of abuse, no one should ever, ever abuse any one (male or female) either physically, verbally or emotional,

But I hope you know that what you wrote there, evey single word is trash? grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy I hope you know that it's wrong and you are just trolling? grin grin grin

I have reallly seen something. grin

1 Like

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by Angelovic96: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
PaperLace:

You should know my type _the type you can never have.
yesoooo! who wants to die young?

5 Likes

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by johnson232: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
PaperLace:

Quote me when you have the records. Goodnight.
The records are everywhere on the net
Goodnight too & take care of your loving & caring husband
His type are very rare...

3 Likes

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Angelovic96:

yesoooo! who wants to die young?

Is your type that'll finally die very young _because while looking for who to put in a box, you end up with mother gagool herself.
Goodnight.

johnson232:

The records are everywhere on the net
Goodnight too & take care of your loving & caring husband
His type are very rare...

Good men deserve good women. Even if they have one or two shortcomings, their wives focus on their good. I can't say same for every man/woman out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by slizzyb(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
dicefrost:

I totally disagree with you. If there is no justification for a man hitting a woman, then there is no justification for a woman to verbally abuse a man. If he continues to walk away from the insult, it ll only be eating him up inside. I find it offensive that you tactfully excused the woman's madness and blame the man for not walking away. You are in effect saying that men should continuously endure domestic abuse because they are physically stronger? You think that a woman's words do not do emotional harm? Is it just the man who should be understanding and reasonable? Should the woman not learn to respect her head?

I concur with ur view,,, always blaming men while it all started with women,,, how can a man be running away from his house How will u endure it that ur wife is insulting and calling u dirty and pig to people hearing?? Wat is a wife to man if not a companion? Ur second body, will u insult ur self if ur dirty Let's not judge.. As okey bakassi said on NTA jackpot show today,, I don't advice married people chikina

1 Like

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by BabbanBura(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
very few men are victims of domestic violence. Women always bear the brunt of a man's anger

No matter what a woman says or does, a man should never hit her, a man is physically stronger than a woman so hitting her will inflict serious physical damage, whereas a woman may not cause any real harm to a man.

Op the husband in your write Up should have quietly left the compound and go relax somewhere until he was sure his wife had calmed down. when a woman is angry she throws all reason and caution to the wind, it therefore falls on the man to be understanding and reasonable

Engaging in a fisticuffs with a woman is wrong and should be condemned.

1. a wife brought her ex to her marrital home, husband forgave
2. she denied him sex for as long as 3 months sometimes, he endures
3. She insults his late mother who died just to keep him alife
4. she said it and demostrates it that she will make him poorer than a church rat
5. She sneaks out to places he doesnt know while he is away, he tolerates it
6. She often tells him 'it is not your money so don't ask me' - whenever she buys expensive things beyond their income
7. She refuse to cook, he does the cooking most often. otherwise she eats with 'not your money '
8. In all this if he dare querry her, she lives his house for as long as when he decide to go find her and beg her to come back - including travelling and switching off her phones
9. When she picks a querrel, she wilds a kitchen knife to stab. he over power her, she held him by his di.ck and drags him - what will u do if you were this man?

This is a true life story - the wife has being on treatment for the last three weeks. She run to her parents but they sent her back to the husband with all the battery the husband gave her.

4 Likes

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
PaperLace:

You always see women doing bad.
I ask you again, do you ever see men do bad?
. ..Madam nobody will support the man if he committed a crime but must u always defend sentimentally because she is a woman? Let's learn to always say the truth no matter what.Nawa for some people.

4 Likes

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by johnson232: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Chaii is this so? @ the bolded, I have seen something grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nairalanders can be comedians oh grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

I do not support any kind of abuse, that was the first part of the statement, na wa, why did you skip it? grin grin grin

I meant that, I really did, I do not support any kind of abuse, no one should ever, ever abuse any one (male or female) either physically, verbally or emotional,

But I hope you know that what you wrote there, evey single word is trash? grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy I hope you know that it's wrong and you are just trolling? grin grin grin

I have reallly seen something. grin
Oh! I saw it
You do not support any abuse but later went on to studiously justify verbal abuse?
If u dont know verbal abuse is a precondition for physical, knw now
Even a mad man won't jump into a fight without first exchanging words

Have u seen two people or nations fight without first issueing threat statement?
What led to python dance in eastern part?
Do not under rate the power of hate speech ooo...It is very destructive
u cant address physical abuse without first addressing verbal
I have told u...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. ..Madam nobody will support the man if he committed a crime but must u always defend sentimentally because she is a woman? Let's learn to always say the truth no matter what.Nawa for some people.

Must you always pause that understanding part of your brain before quoting? I never supported the woman or the man. I simply said, don't hit your spouse _male/female!

Is that difficult for you to understand?

It isn't a crime because she is still breathing. At the rate you youths of this generation are going, you will kill yourselves in marriage. May my kids not be part of this insanity.

JONNYSPUTE:
. .All this insult u gave me was just because I said we should learn to call a spade what it is,abi? Well no wahala keep it up sis.
Those are questions. If you consider them insults, then you insulted first. Keep it up too.
Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by SalomonKane: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
PaperLace:
Very silly thread that makes it look like men are angels in marriages. While there are women with caustic mouths, there are men wired like that too.

My husband's mouth is corrosive, his subordinates once asked how I cope. He came back asking me if his mouth is that bad.
Something he inherited from his father.

Maybe I should start dishing him one or two slaps.

Any sensible married person knows how to tactically handle his or her spouse. Majority of people commenting are obviously not married. Silly thread once again.
Opinions are like butt holes, everybody has one. If the thread had been about a man beating his wife, I'm sure you'll not vomit this one-sided garbage you just did. What's good is good, and what's bad is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by Daeylar(f): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by Daeylar(f): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
johnson232:

Oh! I saw it
You do not support any abuse but later went on to studiously justify verbal abuse?

Please point out where I did so and I will correct it immediately,
I don't want someone else to also think that I support verbal abuse or any kind of abuse because I don't.
Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
SalomonKane:
Opinions are like butt holes, everybody has one. If the thread had been about a man beating his wife, I'm sure you'll not vomit this one-sided garbage you just did. What's good is good, and what's bad is bad.

The thread is obviously about a man beating his insulting and confrontational wife. Did you read a different post Josefu?

I'm also sure you won't vomit this garbage if it were a woman beating her husband. Will you? You'll probably open that your head and see sense in why I said couples should employ tact in their dealings.

SalomonKane:
I read the exact post and the wife got what she deserve. Life is always about course and effect. And yes, I'll vomit this same beautiful garbage if it was a woman beating her husband, afterall, no sane man or woman will wake up one and starting beating his wife or her husband.

Shey u hear me well well Oyin?

Till then.
Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by BabbanBura(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Chidonc:

aunty I dont support domestic violence but you are making it look as if men are beast, every man deserves his respect, and the highest form of loyalty his respecting your man, every body has his limit to what he can endure and the wife clearly pushed him over, why bruising his ego in public. even the most calm man would turn violent once he is over pushed. not all men would stoop so low to hit a woman but if it was in a region like here in the north, no matter how calm her husband his, she would be automatically divorced that same minute without exchange of words. from the story I see no wrong the man did, apart from beating her up, but every other thing was her fault, from refusing to get him slippers to locking him out side in his own house, she was even lucky, if it were to be a man like me, that his the last sunday service she would attend from my house, the rest would be from her father's house.

well said bro. Wallahi saki uku. Any woman that will try this nonsence with me will live my house that moment. i have never raised my hand on any woman and by God's grace i will never do such but i wont also keep abay any woman that will push me to that limit to warrant raising my hand against a woe.man
Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by johnson232: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
PaperLace:

Must you always pause that understanding part of your brain before quoting? I never supported the woman or the man. I simply said, don't hit your spouse _male/female!

Is that difficult for you to understand?

It isn't a crime because she is still breathing. At the rate you youths of this generation are going, you will kill yourselves in marriage. May my kids not be part of this insanity.
@bold Must u throw snide remarks before expressing your lame points?
This is how u women ignite domestic violence & start playing the victim card when the heat is hot.

5 Likes

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
johnson232:

@bold Must u throw snide remarks before expressing your lame points?
This is how u women ignite domestic violence & start playing the victim card when the heat is hot.

Yea, quick to see the woman's snide remarks _you didn't see his?

Selective vision, just how men behave in marriage and claim they were pushed to the wall when the heat is hot. That's a question, he should answer it.

1 Like

Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by Angelovic96: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
PaperLace:

Is your type that'll finally die very young _because while looking for who to put in a box, you end up with mother gagool herself.
Goodnight.

Good men deserve good women. Even if they have one or two shortcomings, their wives focus on their good. I can't say same for every man/woman out there.

no doubt there are good men and women out there like my one and only in here! even when your angry she laughing and petting you at the end you have no reason but to laugh out your sorrow!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.