Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... (13450 Views)

Appreciation Thread For Girls With Small Breasts.. / Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer / Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ladyjumong:
naa, em pushing u closer to safia cheesy
whatever, bye

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Ladyjumong(f): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Piiko:
whatever, bye
i guess i did a nice job wink
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by adedayourt(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin

But der u are, lucky you. . . . Urs almost peeping out of its closet wer u packaged it cool
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ladyjumong:
i guess i did a nice job wink
undecided

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by shinarlaura(f): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
adedayourt:

But der u are, lucky you. . . . Urs almost peeping out of its closet wer u packaged it cool

Lol... not packaging... I don't need that wink
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by ashewoboy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Heloct:

i checked you dp and realised why you have been all defensivecheesy. i like you like that though. what's your name and number?
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by EgusiShankly: 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
Who big breasts help? dem girls be having big breasts and flat azz looking shapeless like amoeba.

You can't have it all, its either you have big boobs and small ass or big ass and small boobs.
na lie grin
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by EgusiShankly: 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Edopesin:

see you..... wetin concine me with excess fat... Team Big Boobs all the way
help me tell oh...just don't know what they see in yansh grin
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by bsnow: 12:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Not all guys love big boobs, as long dat der is a nip*les am okay.
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by aladeokin1000(m): 2:13am On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=60591742] abeg why should a lady even be padding her chest..not every guy goes crazy for giant sized boobs.as for me as long as d boobs are nicely shaped iyam ok.wat makes me go crazy is a lady's backside Ma nigga grin
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by adedayourt(m): 6:57am On Sep 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... not packaging... I don't need that wink

Aii den cool wateva u doing to it Dats making it peep, Kip it up
Boo gonna need somtin to turn his head tongue
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by mhisterdreezy(m): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2017
queenamirah:
Only 4 ladies with small tits only.D grin
even u too got milk factory
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by mhisterdreezy(m): 7:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Got milk factory,can't relate tho. grin
ah pictures or i dont believe it
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Prinsola(m): 7:07am On Sep 19, 2017
I won't say anything.

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by BluntBoy(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
Op, jst Tel me dat u woke up dis aftnooon jst 2 make fun of me, I cn relate 100% grin grin grin grin

(Checks her profile photo): Mmm, truly flat.
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Gloria3389(f): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2017
BabbanBura:

really? that gal get mouth woo!

but seriuosly u guys will tnk daddy when u drop like 3 kids each and ya boobs remain like sweet 16.

I bumped into my friends wife bathing her baby (the 3rd child) and oh my God! her boobs reached her navel when she stood up. And that time wey my fren dey rock guy-babe parrol we dey envy the goodies wey the guy dey enjoy but now my guy don dey follow dem babes with perky boobs outside sotey na me dey beggam to slow down for the sake of the super virtous, over nice, angelic humble respectful and hard working wife

hahaha...lwkmd
that description wan kill me abeg..hahahahah
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Gloria3389(f): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Edopesin:
your Sis or you tongue kwantinu oo

grin grin will anyone here flog me if I was the one? NO grin so why I go lie? tongue
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by spencekat(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
Who big breasts help? dem girls be having big breasts and flat azz looking shapeless like amoeba.

You can't have it all, its either you have big boobs and small ass or big ass and small boobs.
Some have it all
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Blecool(f): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Wetin concern me, boobs na boobs.... E big, e small, na the same work e go do..... A man would not say its small, he won't suck,pikin self go happy say e small so d boobs no go press im face.... grin.
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by gentlegenius(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2017
Heloct:
Lol. Trust your day is moving on well. Just strolling the web and I came across this. Only meant for ladies with small breasts though. These memes are what you can relate to.

1. I think this would be difficult for ladies that are heavy chested. A big plus to ladies who gat it small.

2. Smiles.. You can try it but you have to just keep pulling it up.

3. Hahaha.. I got out one certain day to remember I forgot to put a bra on. I just continued going jawe.

4. I'm telling you.. cheesy
This one is not peculiar to girls with small boobs.
My girl has big but yet she can't sleep without lying on her belly. I told her to stop it, that her boobs is suffering every night as a result of being pressed against the bed but she just can't lie on her back or sides to sleep.
I wonder how her boobs still manage to stand firm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

97-year-old Woman Marries 86-year-old Man, Keeps Her Name / Naughty Friday Sex Proverbs / These Are 6 Ways A Girl Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.