Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (62396 Views)

Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by heendrix(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:

Has she forgotten that there's a thing called divorce?

Why blast the lady when your husband is the real problem here.

Anyways no surprises here Men will always disappoint women

I'll keep saying men are scum who treats women like lesser beings and no longer have respect for women.

eye for an eye. ....you also send us packing from a beautiful garden where we see God eye lashes to eye lashes every evening so you 'll deserves to be treated less tongue
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Hedonistically: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Na wa o. Marriage isn't supposed to be a prison na, especially for men. You can't reverse engineer nature and expect a man to be with only one woman all his life in the name of marriage. And if they tell women to either stay single or put up with a polygamous minded husband they would refuse the single option. They want to have their cakes (marry) and eat it too (prevent the man from 'expressing' himself). It simply cannot work.

The thing is not pragmatic and definitely not realistic. Time to renegotiate this so-called institution. If King Solomon, with his 1000 women (wives, concubines, Bleep buddies, and everything in between), made it to the coveted heaven that even eunuch monks didn't make, then what other inspiration does a man need to do the needful?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by heendrix(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hedonistically:
Na wa o. Marriage isn't supposed to be a prison na, especially for men. You can't reverse engineer nature and expect a man to be with only one woman all his life in the name of marriage. And if they tell women to either stay single or put up with a polygamous minded husband they would refuse the single option. They want to have their cakes (marry) and eat it too (prevent the man from 'expressing' himself). It simply cannot work.

The thing is not pragmatic and definitely not realistic. Time to renegotiate this so-called institution. If Solomon, with his 1000 women (wives, concubines, Bleep buddies, and everything in between), made it to the coveted heaven that even eunuch monks didn't make, then what other inspiration does a man need to do the needful?

is that all
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by oluwaahmed: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:

I'll keep saying men are scum who treats women like lesser beings and no longer have respect for women.

Ah ah, dis 1 na product of single parent oo Ders nuttin worse dan aa single mom havin a daughter. Bitterness raise 2 power3
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I'm not gonna google_shit. Esteem/worth/value mean the same thing in this context. Maybe you should Google it.

Subjective interpretation is what I call your take on that comment.
If it had been something like " all men who treat women as lesser beings are scum. " then I'll be inclined to agree with you but alas:
"Men Are scum who degrade women." meaning every man walking out there is just a mindless, marauding misogynist who'll trample on a woman's self-worth the first chance he gets.
It's either that or she needs to hunt down her English teacher and shoot him in the face.
correct! And grin grin grin grin grin grin @ hunt down her English teacher and shoots him in the face
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Valerie, We can stay here and argue semantics for the next 5hrs or we can just agree to disagree.... Because you're anything if not stubborn.
Good sleep will probably give you a clearer view, tho'. puff-puff.
cheesy grin cheesy grin too harsh, I must say. she was just been civil I guess.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by seguno2: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

Who else has Noticed that Most News about Cheating is from Kenya?

Because cheating does not happen in Nigeria or because we don't make news about it?
Which one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by alexxo11(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
seguno2:

Because cheating does not happen in Nigeria or because we don't make news about it?
Which one?
thankyou brother....atleast you have some reasoning in you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by kurlz(f): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
See reason below ⏬

ጰገ መጨ ፈጰሰ.

Meaning OMG. Demeaning pics.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Azam101: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
EponOjuku:

... Including your father and brothers.
You think every man has the despicable characteristics of the men in your family?

Stop taking out your generational frustration on all men.
Haba bro you wicked ooo lolz!
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Daddybright1986(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
A slay queen died in my area, her family searched for the pictures they will use as her obituary,all the pics she had was either,smoking shisha, bending legs, and stretching mouth, so they used her mother's pic and wrote "The daughter of this woman is dead"
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by mark2sunny(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
EponOjuku:

You think every man has the despicable characteristics of the men in your family?

Thats how she is. She speaks evil of men on every occasion. Guess shes a lesb

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by LockDown69(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
for those ladies that let their husbands go astray, make una hear word wo!
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by pedrilo: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
i hail our women/hoes

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by bitcoinvin(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:

may sense fall on u and may hatred on men depart from ur soul...Not all men are bad likewise women.
Try and hook up with another to get ur self relieved!!!!
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by HeWrites(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Stelvin101:

This is how your village people are looking at your Destiny...
grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by rossyc(f): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Don't just take it out on the gal, she should deal with her husband too.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by kieblinqz(m): 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
it is because of how the woman treated him that is why he went outside
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Charles4075(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:

Hey, don't be angry lady. It's in our nature. Polygamy is embedded in our DNA same way you ladies love being chased. It ain't our fault cos we are all learning from the wise man on earth, King Solomon. So deal with it or stay as old anty Evaberry.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Nov6(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
EponOjuku:

i swear the Evaberry of a girl seems to have a shallow way of reasoning.....
That's why she would always be cheated on...
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Nov6(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
That's not blaming. And no1 said all men.

This actually has nothing to do with self esteem ,the pics u keep posting, but self value and worth and setting that aside for money.

If u base the whole of the female population of the entire globe based off a few 100,0000 or even a million who dont have self worth?

U wrong. A global female population have to be asssed,valued and treated based on the actions of few. Not fair

Threat us like individuals. Treat us like human beings. No matter how we treat ourselves.
If for no other reason than doing so makes u a decent human

you have a point dear,

i would have loved to treat you right but all i see is a cat on dp.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nov6:

you have a point dear,

i would have loved to treat you right but all i see is a cat on dp.
an all I see on ya dp is a universty sticker.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Nov6(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
an all I see on ya dp is a universty sticker.

i can send that to you privately.
I love the level of your intelligence but seriously you are quite stubborn when it comes to arguing.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nov6:

i can send that to you privately.
I love the level of your intelligence but seriously you are quite stubborn when it comes to arguing.
grin I know i am.

Nah,its OK. Dont
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Tivgal(f): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Blame your husband, what if he decides to marry her as his 2nd wife today, what ll u do? All these curses won't change anything my fellow woman, take care of your children and forget the Man.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by DeRay98(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:

The sure evidence of a loser, after repeated failure to tie a man down she goes bla bla bla...
Guys have learnt to evade your likes
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Laveda(f): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
ScotFree:
This is what happens to marriages built on "show off". Kissing and licking themselves in public, when theu should have used the effort and time to work on their marriage. Madam, go and jump inside gutter jare. When you were inviting the 'other woman' to check out ur man with those lewd photos you didn't know.

Read carefully and understand, before commenting. undecided
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Nov6(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
grin I know i am.
Nah,its OK. Dont

ok oh, Lawyer Ikpeama.
How do i find you on FB?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.