Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) (24904 Views)

55th Birthday: Sanwo-Olu Bars Newspaper Congratulatory Messages / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha / Governor Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by dokJ: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
he might as well hv planned with 27women from d 27lgas to present d cakes for gullible Nigerians to consume publicly via internet.

2 Likes

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Emmydo1994(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
farano:
Women From 27 LGAs Of Imo, Present 27cakes To Gov Rochas Ahead Of His Birthday

Gov. Rochas Okorocha will turn 55 in four days time -September 22 - but the birthday cakes are flying in already. The governor took to Twitter to announce the baptism of cake from women in all the 27 Local Government Areas of the state. .
"It's not my birthday yet, but the sound of celebration and drum rolls begin, a show of love as women from 27 LGA with 27 cakes visit me today" the Governor tweeted, alongside pictures of cakes and the women

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZNlLHBB9g4/

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
My own concern na who go chop all these cakes.

1 Like

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
ekhai:
After some people will come here to say Owelle is not loved by his people. Please get sense and stop envying this man.

cant somebody love an hausa man??..owelle is a pure hybrid.
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Flexy2vybes(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
ShyCypher:
After consumin' all these jedi jedi and his preeq starts failin' him in the other room now, he'll start blamin' Nnamdi Kanu...

Shioor
give am monkey tall n tm, hm go parfom..
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by BigIyanga: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
abdelrahman:
Governor of the people,for the people,by the people and the people,with people but not idiot ipob yoots.

May be you if you were one of the pensioneers owed for the last 2 years, you'd love him.. or may your employer or debtors owe you for 2 years!! Say Amen??

2 Likes

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by joenor(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
That's plenty ni
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by spicebomb(f): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
I can't think straight at the sight of cake..
All them cakes sha
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Smile31(f): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Amarabae:
I dont know why pictures from Imo state are always colourful,
thats how to know a clean,green and beautiful state!

Thanks, I'm blushing grin
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by goldenceo1: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

Ladies and Gentlemen

Permit Me to Show You the Wonderful Road that the Women from IHIAGWA Passed through to "Celebrate" ROCHAS smiley

@ ur pics ma.. it's this the present condition of that road... the place at that pics looks like ihiagwa b4 umuchiwa or police post b4 ihiagwa from nekede? that's if I'm right
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
ekhai:
After some people will come here to say Owelle is not loved by his people. Please get sense and stop envying this man.

So as old as I presume you to be, you are not knowledgeable enough to know that what you are seeing is an arranged show of shame to make people believe that he is loved. You still have a lot to learn about Nigerian Politics and Politicians.

No serious personality that is genuinely working will allow such a charade on his behalf. This Okorocha guy is a big disappointment. He is a complete misfit for public office, like all the other politicians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by IBIAM001(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Arrangee!
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by justinceejay(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
What is there to celebrate? Does it reflect the position of the lives of the people living in the state??
Our leaders are all the same. Celebrating at the expense of the people who have seen food to eat today

Narldon:

Ladies and Gentlemen

Permit Me to Show You the Wonderful Road that the Women from IHIAGWA Passed through to "Celebrate" ROCHAS smiley

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Amarabae:
No wonder, so you are from IMO state
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by positivelord: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

Ladies and Gentlemen

what made this road IHIAGWA...Owelle happy birth day o jare
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Chukazu: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
in few months time he will become a former governor and for certain not a single person in that gathering would remembered his birthday.

am sure they must have done similar razzmatazz to Former governor, Ohakim, in the past but today ,who remembers him?undecided

2 Likes

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Stylz69(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Diabetes fall on you
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Uzorp: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
nwaUrasi:
I don't know why I feel Imo state should be merge with another state.
no hard feelings, but I strongly believe they don't have what it takes to be a state.

Who are you and what do you know? Do you know how many eastern states were borne out of the state.
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by DLuciano: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
ekhai:
nairaland only exist in the webworld, not the real world.

1 Like

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by nwaUrasi(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Uzorp:

Who are you and what do you know? Do you know how many eastern states were borne out of the state.

I'm NwaUrasi and I know nothing.

but i still think am entitled to my opinion(s)

check my signature for more.
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by anuoluwapo884(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
ekhai:

Can't u figure out that it was all packaged by him owelle that's publicity packaging

1 Like

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by IamSINZ(m): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

Ladies and Gentlemen

I feel the compulsive need to recharge your phone for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by femi4: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
ekhai:
I doubt if he ll have 5 cakes for his birthday after his tenure.

Those cakes you see there are meant for "rub my back and I ll rub your back". It doesn't represent love

2 Likes

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by anuoluwapo884(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Intrepid01:

So as old as I presume you to be, you are not knowledgeable enough to know that what you are seeing is an arranged show of shame to make people believe that he is loved. You still have a lot to learn about Nigerian Politics and Politicians.

No serious personality that is genuinely working will allow such a charade on his behalf. This Okorocha guy is a big disappointment. He is a complete misfit for public office, like all the other politicians

God bless ur brain you solved the riddle a dummy could not no offense
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by precyb(f): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
ekhai:
keep quiet if u hv nothing say,women were deceived yesterday, told dem to come wit uniform dt he wants to give dem shops for compensations to d destroyed stores of der relatives.
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
ekhai:

Keep failing for gimmicks which imo woman get money to bake cake or even buy, Rochas has organised 27 cakes for himself and called some women for photo ops and you are here being deluded this how they always deceive una.

1 Like

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Crossguy: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Igbo women and money are like 5 & 6

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by buchilino(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Amarabae:

LET ME GUESS, UR FROM IMO
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
farano:
Women From 27 LGAs Of Imo, Present 27cakes To Gov Rochas Ahead Of His Birthday

Gov. Rochas Okorocha will turn 55 in four days time -September 22 - but the birthday cakes are flying in already. The governor took to Twitter to announce the baptism of cake from women in all the 27 Local Government Areas of the state. .
"It's not my birthday yet, but the sound of celebration and drum rolls begin, a show of love as women from 27 LGA with 27 cakes visit me today" the Governor tweeted, alongside pictures of cakes and the women

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZNlLHBB9g4/

Twenty seven cakes at ten thousand naira each is 270t which amounts to chicken change that can be provided by one Lga chairman on behalf of 26 dissenting chairmen. The women are rented from neighboring states. We know Imo politics. I am even surprised the cakes were not said to be from Owere Nchi Ise women association.
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by buchilino(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
nwaUrasi:
I don't know why I feel Imo state should be merge with another state.
no hard feelings, but I strongly believe they don't have what it takes to be a state.

HONESTLY BRO, UR NOT THE ONLY ONE THINKING LIKE DAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Central: Eshinlokun-Sanni Wins As Lagos Tribunal Delivers Judgement / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 74th Birthday And Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Naira Redesign: Kogi Residents Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.