Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) (24889 Views)

55th Birthday: Sanwo-Olu Bars Newspaper Congratulatory Messages / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha / Governor Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by nwaUrasi(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
kenechi072:

Mumu. It is your state that should be merged because Imo is THE FIRST, OLDEST & ORIGINAL IGBO STATE still in existence. All other eastern states in one way or the other were carved out from it. Your state probably doesn't have population and are mostly illiterates, well not Imo. Imo has the highest indigenous Igbo population and the most educated Nigerians not even Igbos. That's why they don't behave like touts, they do not envy and they are not filled with hate. Imo is senior to your state in all ramifications, just accept that fact. Stop hating. BTW, I am a proud Abia born and I acknowledge that we were carved out from Imo. NO HATING

it's unfortunate fact, knowing people like you actually exist.

make no mistake...
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by jumaian(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

Ladies and Gentlemen

Permit Me to Show You the Wonderful Road that the Women from IHIAGWA Passed through to "Celebrate" ROCHAS smiley

That road iss along ikeduru I guess..
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by charlesklaus(m): 12:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Narldon:

Ladies and Gentlemen

Permit Me to Show You the Wonderful Road that the Women from IHIAGWA Passed through to "Celebrate" ROCHAS smiley

Which IHIAGWA is this one, coz am not understanding oo! The Ihiagwa I Went through tday isn't like that biko
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by chineduemmao: 12:47am On Sep 20, 2017
Narldon:

Ladies and Gentlemen

babe tak am easy, no b my govano my govano again?... haba!
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by chineduemmao: 1:07am On Sep 20, 2017
Mbediogu:

Twenty seven cakes at ten thousand naira each is 270t which amounts to chicken change that can be provided by one Lga chairman on behalf of 26 dissenting chairmen. The women are rented from neighboring states. We know Imo politics. I am even surprised the cakes were not said to be from Owere Nchi Ise women association.
yea to tank him 4 his magnificient works and dualisation of all the roads in owerri...
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Officer101(m): 5:01am On Sep 20, 2017
Narldon:

Ladies and Gentlemen

This is hilarious, with all the shout and praises
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 20, 2017
Narldon:

Ladies and Gentlemen

And them talk sey na awusa hold their destiny.
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2017
Narldon:

Ladies and Gentlemen

Pathetic
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by frankfab(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2017
Narldon:

Ladies and Gentlemen

is that your hometown? undecided
Narldon:

Ladies and Gentlemen

is that your hometown?
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by frankfab(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2017
They should all taste the cake before he have his own share.
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Janeyinspires(f): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Tapout:
staged!!!

Confirmed.The same cake from different local governments.This is exactly a case of someone presenting himself with a gift and attributing it to being presented by his friend.
#Yeye
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Janeyinspires(f): 7:18am On Sep 23, 2017
Narldon:

Ladies and Gentlemen

Don't mind those poo lickers.The 5.5 million he gave to Afikpo chick to randomly share on her FB group would have gone a long way to make this road more motorable.
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Janeyinspires(f): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2017
BanevsJoker:
Dude, are you saying that all 27 LGAs patronized the same baker?
Good question.Some people don't see beyond the identical cakes.
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Janeyinspires(f): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2017
Elslim:
2019 loading
2019 is probably loading in ya phone.Not in Imo state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku expresses disappointment at Police handling of EndSARS Memorial / Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel / 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.