Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? (1664 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Use to think all gels love this make up of a thing.
Me i don't like it.. Nature is my second name. Lol
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by makydebbie(f): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Blackhawk01:

See why I love ya kiss kiss
Lol its all about self worth sis. How can you tell me that kind of thing? I'll just apply more makeup and show you the way out of my life. Can't change my personality and principles for any man. You're to make me better as a team and not giving stupid orders. cool
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Ladyjumong(f): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2017
princ007:
Me i don't like it.. Nature is my second name. Lol
same here. doesnt make me comfortable, felt like i was masked or something when i tried wearing one. i feel more comfortable and free when natural.
it do look beautifull on some gels tho...
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Fkhalifa(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2017
My own is either be natural or be on light cool make up, anything aside that, just expect my love and romance to reduce or go on holiday....

Nowadays, you see ladies applying heavy make up, changing their entire look, just to appear trendy...

Trash, do what fits you and not what crowds are doing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Blackhawk01: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol its all about self worth sis. How can you tell me that kind of thing? I'll just apply more makeup and show you the way out of my life. Can't change my personality and principles for any man. You're to make me better as a team and not giving stupid orders. cool
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

I tire ooo. Next will be, I don't want you to use sanitary pad again grin grin tongue

I'm just not cool with being ordered around or getting ultimatums, someone said my default answer is "No" … grin cheesy lipsrsealed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Apina(m): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Passy089:
Nairalanders please I need your Advice and Opinion on this issue concerning friend...

She Loves her fiancee very well and he loves her too and they re looking forward to do their wedding soon,she's only 19 and very beautiful while her guy is in his late 20's ...the Issue here is that her guy always get angry anytime he see her on make up saying he doesn't like it, that she should always be her natural self in public even on pictures she put on social media .

That if she doesn't stop making up ,he may not continue with the marriage plans...but make up has always been part of her right from when was little and she said she can't stop it just like that.

Please Advice her....she will be reading your opinions and comments.
If she feels making up is more important than getting married, then she can go ahead and call it quits. But this is the danger in doing so, whether she gets married now or later on, there are far more important things which necessarily will change. Don't pay heed to those morons telling u it's okay to call it quits, most could be heading towards menopause and yet to find a man who would want to take them in which you need not wonder why. She didn't have any make up on when she exited her mothers womb, it was learnt and can also be unlearned. undecided
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by poik(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Well, its simple.
I hate makeup as a man, not for any other reason, other than I consider it an insult to God. Unless there is some deficiency or accident on a woman's face, what is the rationale behind painting your face? A face God created and pronounced good?

For one person who won't, there are a hundred more who will. No hard feelings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation / Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday / "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.