Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. (8074 Views)

Do Women Like Rough Sex, And Why / Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached / Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by uyisteven(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
Are you kidding me.. .Those are heavenly sent.. .
I literally could lock up Airforce1 just to be with one..

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by MadameHadiza: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ur condition isss critical
Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by captain247: 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hmmm you really have to talk to her deeply about the negative part of it. A day might come that such action will result to death on the bed as you never can tell where her head will hit as she is nervous during sex. Watch 1000 ways to die documentary and you will see how this type of sex result to death.
Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by Skinni(m): 12:44am On Sep 21, 2017
Since you are planning on settling down with her, I believe she will change with time.
But if she eventually refuse to change, just buy locozade boost anytime you guys want to wrestle.
Thank yo!

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by braine(m): 3:00am On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
You wouldn't understand the value of the enthusiasm she shows while y'all are fucking_until you jam one of them women who just assumes the form of a dead starfish and turns silent as a corpse while you're busy grunting & sweating on her like an_idiot.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by IloveCanada: 3:17am On Sep 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by IKON360(m): 3:43am On Sep 21, 2017
Nutase:
If Jesus comes now we're y'all going too.
Repent.
why are you here reading comments?

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 21, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
BDSM... Bondage & Discipline, Dominance & Submission, Sadism & Masochism

Some ladies are like that. Fifty shades of grey will teach you how to handle that pussy

3 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by lereinter(m): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2017
dont let the kill u o

imagine a situation your blood ve reach high level ready for sex and she mistakely hit u at the down area or chest

order her to stop the rubbish o

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by bayocanny: 6:59am On Sep 21, 2017
sekxy:
next time you wanna have sex with her..don't let her know, maybe when she's asleep just use rope and tie her very well and let her enjoy silence sex for once...
thank me later!! wink
Lol, hadn't been your young john I would have say you are wicked.
grin na rape be dat not consensual sex

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by honestmike(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2017
lwkmd. na better girl be that. after she don drain you finish. which power you want to have to sleep outside?

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
LMAOOOO @ ''The next morning, all my muscles were paining like someone who had wrestled with a lion''. bro chill, it's a norm with some ladies, but with time it changes, dated someone similar but she changed, at a point she wanted it all slow and romantic which makes someone but a nut quickly, which then becomes an issue cause you're used to it being rough. It will blow through, have you tried giving her head at first, she can't be wrestling you (though she can give you sleeper-hold with her legs grin ). just don't panic, it will blow over.....

wisdomguy4u:
I have been dating this lady for 8months now. The relationship has been going well except for one weird problem which is beyond my comprehension.

The first time we had sex, it was like a thug of war . She will push, bite, hit and wrestle with me as if i was trying to rape her. At first when i observed her resistance, i stop and asked her if she doesn't want it; she laughed, and then told me that nothing good comes easy, and that its more fun that way. That night we struggled and struggled until i finally got her.

The next morning, all my muscles were paining like someone who had wrestled with a lion. And she was even boosting that she was soft on me .

At first i thought it was a one time thing; i was wrong. She still carries on this weird act, and i have come to understand that that's the only way she enjoys sex; rough and tugged . She like her man to subdue her before he can get his way on her. I have tried numerous times to talk to her for a change but to no avail. The most annoying part is that she will often initiate sex, when i now reciprocate, she will start to wrestle and want to play rough . She sees it as fun (which i do at first), but to me it's really tiresome and not fun anymore.

Sometimes i wonder if there's any ugly past life of her which an ignorant of, that could have made her develop such violent sexual taste. Or could it be that she is spiritually possessed. I mean how did she come to develop such habit.

I'm really worried about this her weird sexual habit as i have intention to settle down and start a family.

Guys, what's your take on girls who like rough sex?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by wealthtrak: 9:19am On Aug 08, 2021
wisdomguy4u:
I have been dating this lady for 8months now. The relationship has been going well except for one weird problem which is beyond my comprehension.

The first time we had sex, it was like a thug of war . She will push, bite, hit and wrestle with me as if i was trying to rape her. At first when i observed her resistance, i stop and asked her if she doesn't want it; she laughed, and then told me that nothing good comes easy, and that its more fun that way. That night we struggled and struggled until i finally got her.

The next morning, all my muscles were paining like someone who had wrestled with a lion. And she was even boosting that she was soft on me .

At first i thought it was a one time thing; i was wrong. She still carries on this weird act, and i have come to understand that that's the only way she enjoys sex; rough and tugged . She like her man to subdue her before he can get his way on her. I have tried numerous times to talk to her for a change but to no avail. The most annoying part is that she will often initiate sex, when i now reciprocate, she will start to wrestle and want to play rough . She sees it as fun (which i do at first), but to me it's really tiresome and not fun anymore.

Sometimes i wonder if there's any ugly past life of her which an ignorant of, that could have made her develop such violent sexual taste. Or could it be that she is spiritually possessed. I mean how did she come to develop such habit.

I'm really worried about this her weird sexual habit as i have intention to settle down and start a family.

wink...
Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by killerdragon(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
wisdomguy4u:

She was most likely molested as a child or has suffered some form of sexual abuse
either way, she has traumas that she hasn't taken care of

tell her to go to a therapist or if na chop and run continue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by killerdragon(m): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
Skinni:
Since you are planning on settling down with her, I believe she will change with time.
But if she eventually refuse to change, just buy locozade boost anytime you guys want to wrestle.
Thank yo!
Ignore the bolded text above
Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by wealthtrak: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
wisdomguy4u:

LMAO... grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by brosom(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Be there and be doing rough and thuggery with her until one day she mistakenly kicks ur balls so hard that it had to break or be deformed.

Na that time ur sence go open.
Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by Dannyfan(m): 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Next time just carry koboko for pocket n beat her or use your belt to restore her from her weird state

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help / Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] / You Will Be Shocked What Your Future Wife Is Doing On Codedruns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.