Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) (56813 Views)

Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / King Of Swaziland Renames Country Eswatini To Stop Being Confused With Swzerland / King Mswati III Of Swaziland Makes 19-year-old Virgin His 14th Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by bigerboy200: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2017
14 wives? Africa is just a mess of d world..
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by HMZi: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2017
Better than that hausa senator that married an under-aged egyptian....
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2017
Addicted2Women:

He just married a beautiful tight 19 year old girl for his gateman and driver

How in the hell will this 78 year old man service the engine of his 19 wives ??

I'm only 25 years old and i can proudly admit that i can't even satisfy my girlfriend in bed
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by chicoMX(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2017
Addicted2Women:

He just married a beautiful tight 19 year old girl for his gateman and driver

How in the hell will this 78 year old man service the engine of his 19 wives ??

I'm only 25 years old and i can proudly admit that i can't even satisfy my girlfriend in bed

Your problem!

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by kullozone(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2017
Where the girl na
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by HMZi: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
At least he had the sense to pick a legally mature girl....
Unlike some deranged motherfuckaz we know from northern Nigeria.
Sen. Shettima must hear this...
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2017
so wat this man is gud at is picking a new wife every yr. Its unfortunate. Why won't Trump see some countries in Africa as enclave of animals nd idiots. Marry every year nd feed ur wives wit d foreign donor's money, cursed ppl
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Reference(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2017
free2ryhme:
All her degree ends in waste

Typical african....monumentally wasteful.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by sammyj: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2017
The King finally got married to a lady the entire world saw her private parts shocked grin grin
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2017
Leave d young girls for the young guys oh...hmmmm angry angry
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by josessybj: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2017
One of the reason African can nerve move forward?

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by bigsmoke2(m): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2017
the guy go dey drink babeje bitters to cope with his highly demanding women affairs grin

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2017
The only thing that gets the attention of Africans is food and sex,then add a bit of religion to spice it up, mteeeew

2 Likes

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2017
Leave d young girls for the young guys oh..hmmm sad sad
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2017
HMZi:
Sen. Shettima must hear this...
grin I dey my house.... Make him come beat me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by ChineduUjU2020: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2017
African is a useless countries what somebody doing with 14wifes
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by olaoreawofele: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2017
Not sure of your intent, to spite or to highlight a cultural-religious flaw in a part of our country. Either way, we can show better respect to one another. Not every Northerner marries underage and using the word deranged is way too much insult. Southerners do also marry underaged, but a more common thing is the south is underage girls lose their innocence to older men without the solace of marriage.

IamLEGEND1:
At least he had the sense to pick a legally mature girl....
Unlike some deranged motherfuckaz we know from northern Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by refreshrate: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2017
whatmoreng:
Who else is envying this king?

Az in #goals af!
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by refreshrate: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2017
ChineduUjU2020:
African is a useless countries what somebody doing with 14wifes

With what you wrote here you have no moral right to refer to anything as useless...well except yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2017
what kind of tradition allows u to marry each year and u don't think its wrong considering the fact that if u spent 20 or more years on the throne dats 20 or more wives. .well only in Africa that will happen n only here dat evil are promoted as either our culture n something good. .well one day the monarchy system will come to an end except the country no get Military. .
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Goldfaze1: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2017
FTrebirth:
he no try?

what of grandpa yerima that took a 13-year-old egyptian girl as wife and the whole northern muslim terrorists supported him? undecided
for sure northern terrorist will support him bcs the whole north support evil.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by omooba969(m): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Wow shocked that's an achievement for an African strong man...kudos Baba! grin

Awon onĂ­ranĂ¹. cool
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by WetinConsignMe: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2017
This one consign me o
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by ddeola: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2017
She's 19years old and a university graduate. Unlike people wey dey marry 9 year old babies
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by omooba969(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2017
Goldfaze1:
for sure northern terrorist will support him bcs the whole north support evil.

Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2017
Divay22:
So he go dey enjoy virgin every year undecided
This is strong
Maybe he uses their virginity for purification of his throne. Africa has a long way to go. Stupid tradition! I'm even ashamed of d minister who gave his daughter's hand in marriage to a who.rish king. There must be a spiritual undertone to this inordinate desire to marry virgin maidens every year. Let him continue until he marries up to 50 or 70 wives. One thing i'm sure of: he can never beat King Solomon's record. Stupid king!!!

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by omooba969(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
Leave d young girls for the young guys oh...hmmmm angry angry

Make that old man in red cap leave you for me first. wink
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Naijashortcode(m): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Ok oh o
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Chimixwright(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2017
the palace maid
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by sniperr007(m): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I hope this 19 year old girl gives birth to a greater Ben Carson whose mother married at the age of 13!

Are u defending marriage to a 13yrs old girl?
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2017
olaoreawofele:
Not sure of your intent, to spite or to highlight a cultural-religious flaw in a part of our country. Either way, we can show better respect to one another. Not every Northerner marries underage and using the word deranged is way too much insult. Southerners do also marry underaged, but a more common thing is the south is underage girls lose their innocence to older men without the solace of marriage.
Trust me,I didn't say what I said out of spite...... Just pointing out a common socio-religious flaw like you said. And on the contrary, I think no word is strong enough a condemnation on people who engage in those acts.
+ I did say 'SOME' people..... & I am a Fulani man myself, so to generalize would be in a way, self-inflicted harm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities / Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt / Moment A Python Regurgitates Huge Monitor Lizard In Thailand(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.