Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) (56809 Views)

Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / King Of Swaziland Renames Country Eswatini To Stop Being Confused With Swzerland / King Mswati III Of Swaziland Makes 19-year-old Virgin His 14th Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by moscobabs(m): 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
delugajackson:

Oga no vex o. Na 13 them write there?

haaaa!!!!! u dey see at all?

the 19 years old girl will be his 14th which means he had married 13 before
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Ibj50(m): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Addicted2Women:

He just married a beautiful tight 19 year old girl for his gateman and driver

How in the hell will this 78 year old man service the engine of his 19 wives ??

I'm only 25 years old and i can proudly admit that i can't even satisfy my girlfriend in bed
what's the name of this guy in the pix, been seeing his pictures a lot on nairaland especially used by you
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by malware: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Sen. Yerima.
Any other question?

Do you want me to quote a thread in which an elderly grand pa raped a minor younger than Yerima's wife in the South?

Save me the tribal bigotry please you hypocrite.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
malware:

Do you want me to quote a thread in which an elderly grand pa raped a minor younger than Yerima's wife in the South?
Save me the tribal bigotry please you hypocrite.
So what stopped you from condemning the grandpa in that thread?
Bish..

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by MrOwonikoko: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
At least he had the sense to pick a legally mature girl....
Unlike some deranged motherfuckaz we know from northern Nigeria.

Modified: before the next set of idiots with twitchy fingers decide to quote me & call me an IPOB E-warrior.... Know that I am Fulani and the north is my home. That doesn't mean I should be in support of child marriage irrespective of the geo-political zone it occurs.
I simply referred to the north because the most popular case of child marriage is attributed to a northern senator.

Now,quote me & type nonsense make i end you.

Go end ur famiy generation oloriburuku sumbodi

But u might be right abt ur comments but end ur relatives first. grin
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
MrOwonikoko:

Go end ur famiy generation oloriburuku sumbodi
But u might be right abt ur comments but end ur relatives first. grin
all my relatives no dey naija.. cheesy na only me remain.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by MrOwonikoko: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
all my relatives no dey naija.. cheesy na only me remain.

Ode! U still fit end dem anywer wey dem dey for any part of ds world na.

Anyways, i like u cus u no take am personal.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
MrOwonikoko:

Ode! U still fit end dem anywer wey dem dey for any part of ds world na.

Anyways, i like u cus u no take am personal.
The jazz i dey knack people no be intercontinental.
Problems for life too plenty to take anything online serious jare.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by malware: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
So what stopped you from condemning the grandpa in that thread?
Bish..

I have done that since and all your plans to paint a picture that early marriage is peculiar to North only is not gonna work.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by MrOwonikoko: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
The jazz i dey knack people no be intercontinental.
Problems for life too plenty to take anything online serious jare.

Correct! I dey feel u...u be my best guy for ds nairaland! Gbam!!!

Now, me and u na...5&6. grin

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
malware:

I have done that since and all your plans to paint a picture that early marriage is peculiar to North only is not gonna work.
like it or not, it is way more common in the north than anywhere else.
You sef na from where you be? Say something reasonable next time or clear road.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
MrOwonikoko:

Correct! I dey feel u...u be my best guy for ds nairaland! Gbam!!!
Now, me and u na...5&6. grin

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kobicove:
The guy is mandated by tradition so don't blame him, besides there's nothing like fresh pucci to keep him in top shape grin

Tradition also used to mandate that the prisoners of warfare with neighbouring villages be sold as slaves to the white man, that women had to go through circumcision and that Osu caste system was moral.
Tradition is not always right, so YES, we can blame him.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I hope this 19 year old girl gives birth to a greater Ben Carson whose mother married at the age of 13!

So we should all marry our daughters off by 13 then?
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
whatmoreng:
Who else is envying this king?

Modified....

For those guys that don't envy this king. You need to seriously check yourself.

Please watch any video of the "reed dance" on youtube. If you still don't envy him then you are gay or "semi gay"!

That's why the black man cannot progress, so our greatest envy should be underage girls throwing their legs up in the air for people to see their vaginas se. Not how to envy the white man's advancement in medicine and technology?

I'm sure it's your kind that will call Nigerian girls oloshos if they engage in this same dance as these South African women. Hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by omooba969(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
I go for young blood not old blood grin

Oya pass me the list make I fulfill my obligation sharp sharp. grin

Traditional wedding loading...cool
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by wristbangle: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

That's why the black man cannot progress, so our greatest envy should be underage girls throwing their legs up in the air for people to see their vaginas se. Not how to envy the white man's advancement in medicine and technology?

I'm sure it's your kind that will call Nigerian girls oloshos if they engage in this same dance as these South African women. Hypocrisy.

shocked

Btw I pmed u
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
OK na
omooba969:

Oya pass me the list make I fulfill my obligation sharp sharp. grin

Traditional wedding loading...cool
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

So we should all marry our daughters off by 13 then?

My dear Mariesucre when did you become the mouthpiece for "ALL" lol?!

Anyway, there is something very interesting about the human psyche which is this.

Our perceptions are SIMULTANEOUSLY biased, subjective and mallable. We extraordinarily adjust our SENTIMENTS, infact  we throw them away when confronted with certain BENEFITS as to GAIN and even otherwise if it is LOSS that we will incur except a very few remain stagnant as to a choosen perception.

Meaning for example. If we "ALL" wake up tomorrow and a study indicates that TOBACCO SMOKING is a 100% guarantee to a LONGER and HEALTHIER life. That it is stuff with some kind of magnificent nutrient ideal for our body metabolism. And upon verifying this study, it turns out that it is so TRUE, a SURE-BANKER.

Hmm!!!..............."ALL'S" perception will change about somking cigarette except a few of course. Majority of people want to live long and healthy. So if one use to hate the smell of cigarette, and finds it dinky. As long as its that BENEFIT that you seek, you are going to find a way to LOVE THE SMELL DEARLY, infact choke up your smoking with some WEED too.

Hence, if it is a SURE-BANKER that, if you marry out your daughter at the age of 13 and at that age like BEN CARSON'S MUM, she is going to give birth to one such as BEN CARSON and GREATER him, a sure-banker. I tell you "ALL" will be looking forward to their daugthers to clock 13 so that they are LOCKED UP IN WEDLOCK WITH A PADLOCK.

My response to you is with respect to how you have choosen to construe my comment, to fit your own bias.

Now, the point of my initial comment really is this.   We need to see the world through the lens of REALITY OF PERCEPTION IN PERFECT PRECISION AND NOT THROUGH THE LENS OF SENTIMENTAL ASSUME. 

What is today being 'STIGMATIZED' as 'CHILD MARRIAGE' infact dates way, way, way back primordial tradition of ancient wisdom.  Practiced without any problem, giving birth through the ages, generations, lineages upon lineages until this age of DYSFUNCTIONALITY called the MODERN ERA of chaos which has and keeps fighting traditional wisdom substituting her values with vanities. 

Can we pretend that girls of that age 13 in their multitude have not tasted 'THE FORBIDEN ABUNNA' in this age so animated by sensuality?! That they are mostly VIRGINS?!  Such a stipulated age is via perennial philosophy and infact a WORLD WIDE traditional practice. Using puberty as a yardstick as to AGE OF CONSENT FOR MARRIAGE. It also serve as to nib the menance of sexual pessmisiveness, which begets illegitimate children, infectious and killing diseases in the bud, within the community.

Unless we choose to be empirical in our judgement we will never find solutions to problems in human affairs.

So, my dear Mariesurce kindly speak for yourself and not for 'ALL' and since its a question you have asked, my short answer after an elucidation is.  THE CHOICE IS ALL YOURS TO MAKE, AND I HONESTLY WISH YOU AND YOUR DAUTHERS THE VERY BEST IN WHATEVER THIS CHOICE MAY BE. Thank you for asking. I hope you don't mind if I mention your lovely moniker when I find time to put into perspective this subject matter in an ENLIGHTENING DISCUSSION with iamLEGEND1.          

All that is required to enjoy such a discussion is as long as you are not MENTALLY LAZY who can't go the INTELLECTUAL MARATHON.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
whatmoreng:

Yes. The man is living a life that most of us fantasize about. .
So, you also fantasize about getting married to fresh ladies every year? cheesy
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by sniperr007(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I sure know that inquisitive minds could be taken aghast upon reading what i wrote and be compelled to ask such a question as you have asked. An answer to such a question out of so many is this and FRANKLY SPEAKING. "How many girls of such age is it who has not tasted 'THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT' or are still remained VIRGINS untouched"?!!!

Sexually active & married are two different things.

Would u advise ur sister or daughter to get married at 15 because Ben Carson's mother married at 13.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
sniperr007:

Sexually active & married are two different things.

Would u advise ur sister or daughter to get married at 15 because Ben Carson's mother married at 13.

Why not?! Its not a new tradition at all 'WORLD WIDE'. And how are they two different things...................YOU MEAN ITS OKAY TO HAVE SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE AT THE THAT AGE BUT NOT INSIDE THE BOUNDRIES OF MATRIMONY?! Dont worry when am ready with my ENLIGHTENMENT with iamLEGEND1 i will mention you.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by sniperr007(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Why not?! Its not a new tradition at all 'WORLD WIDE'. And how are they two different things...................YOU MEAN ITS OKAY TO HAVE SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE AT THE THAT AGE BUT NOT INSIDE THE BOUNDRIES OF MATRIMONY?! Dont worry when am ready with my ENLIGHTENMENT with iamLEGEND1 i will mention you.

Ok. What tradition/religion do you belong to?
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
sniperr007:

Ok. What tradition/religion do you belong to?

I will urge you to read through my posts on this thread. That question has been answered in a way i find most appropriate as to making a foundation to my enlightenment based on REALITY OF PERCEPTION IN PERFECT PRECISION.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by sniperr007(m): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I will urge you to read through my posts on this thread. That question has been answered in a way i find most appropriate as to making a foundation to my enlightenment based on REALITY OF PERCEPTION IN PERFECT PRECISION.

U mentioned tradition allows it so I want to know the tradition that allows it.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
sniperr007:

U mentioned tradition allows it so I want to know the tradition that allows it.

Be very patient you will get to know.............my elightenment is going to be systematically written for the purpose of elucidation. I will mention you at the right time.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Addicted2Women: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2017
Ibj50:
what's the name of this guy in the pix, been seeing his pictures a lot on nairaland especially used by you

His name is bettlejuice

He's from New Jersey, used to appear on Howard Stern show in New York
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Ibj50(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

His name is bettlejuice

He's from New Jersey, used to appear on Howard Stern show in New York
thanks man
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by TundeHashim(m): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
will do,bro.
Bro i wanna share a post with u but dont know how to go about it. Okay u could check my response to perdollar on my posts. After saying all, wanted to ask myself I hadn't gone too far..I need ur response...Thanks as I anticipate. Miyetti again
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
TundeHashim:
Bro i wanna share a post with u but dont know how to go about it. Okay u could check my response to perdollar on my posts. After saying all, wanted to ask myself I hadn't gone too far..I need ur response...Thanks as I anticipate. Miyetti again
Trust me....... The chance of ever getting into an objective argument about tribes these days is nonexistent...... That is why I don't even bother myself.
You didn't go too far, believe me. But you do have to watch yourself because it is a very slippery slope..... Spend Enough time engaging narrow-minded people and they'll eventually force you to sink to their level just to get your point across.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by TundeHashim(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Trust me....... The chance of ever getting into an objective argument about tribes these days is nonexistent...... That is why I don't even bother myself.
You didn't go too far, believe me. But you do have to watch yourself because it is a very slippery slope..... Spend Enough time engaging narrow-minded people and they'll eventually force you to sink to their level just to get your point across.
Thanks alot man. Certainly this will be the last time I'll take this dishonorable path. Thanks again!
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
wristbangle:

shocked
Btw I pmed u
I saw it ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt / US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities / Moment A Python Regurgitates Huge Monitor Lizard In Thailand(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.