Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) (56815 Views)

Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / King Of Swaziland Renames Country Eswatini To Stop Being Confused With Swzerland / King Mswati III Of Swaziland Makes 19-year-old Virgin His 14th Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by soliddust2020: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2017
I envy this guy, the king is a lucky modafacker. The king also inspects all the virgins by dipping his fingers in their kitten before he picks one as a wife.

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Chimixwright(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2017
whatmoreng:
Who else is envying this king?

the palace maid
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by AnanseK(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
At least he had the sense to pick a legally mature girl....
Unlike some deranged motherfuckaz we know from northern Nigeria.

Thanks for your contribution, the northerners will continue to love you and your kinsmen.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2017
whatmoreng:
I'm also envying him cheesy
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by malware: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

There is a total disagreement between your moniker and your comments.

Northern Nigeria would forever remain your greatest nightmare, and it is your hatred for the North that would kill you. Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2017
AnanseK:

The northerners will continue to love you.
I AM a northerner. Fulani.
Kini big deal?
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Ashley86400: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2017
falcon01:
pls who is tbis woman am always seen her pics
Her name is NeNe Leakes.
She's an actress, tv personality and a fashion designer.
She's one of the main characters on the reality TV series The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
You're welcome.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by cyprex: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2017
FTrebirth:
he no try?

what of grandpa yerima that took a 13-year-old egyptian girl as wife and the whole northern muslim terrorists supported him? undecided

If not for social media where irresponsible people hide their face to make unverifiable statements, where would people like you have had audience. Mchew
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2017
malware:

There is a total disagreement between your moniker and your comments.
Northern Nigeria would forever remain your greatest nightmare, and it is your hatred for the North that would kill you. Idiot.
Calm down.
Just because I have a distaste for child marriage which as difficult as it is to admit, is quite common in the rural parts of the north, doesn't mean I am some kind of hater.

I am Fulani. So calm down.
Maybe I should just modify my comment & put this up as a disclaimer so the next mumu won't disturb my life.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2017
Yeye girl, foolish king

Africans are the most stupid set of people in the continents
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by joenor(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2017
See for this word whn u talk... tell mama Iyabo to give u some Amala and ewedu, with cold water.
Pweetyjuddy:
Leave d young girls for the young guys oh..hmmm sad sad

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by vioment: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2017
This is one area of achievement that I can say africans excel in. Technology the real koko, we are F in the score card. No continent respects us; we don't even respect our technological prowess. This foolish so called king, rules a country that is very very poor, archaic in the 21st century, and just all around stupid, but he makes sure this foolishness takes place every year without any interruptions. If only he brings this type of dedication to other progressive goals in his country, which will make a difference.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Realhommie(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2017
whatmoreng:
I do envy him like seriously, no be small enjoyment.. To be king just dey hungry me, chaiiiiii. grin

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by cuvox(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2017
And he will still pick a new wife next year. I envy you bro cry

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2017
I go for young blood not old blood grin
omooba969:

Make that old man in red cap leave you for me first. wink
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by rocketsky11: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2017
This is just................ But in Nigeria you can barely find 19 year old girls getting married. In case anyone wants to marry proper abeg like at 25 or above, you can get great guys and ladies at LostRib.com for matchmaking. Serious relationships only. Here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Lol..I dey wait for d amala
joenor:
See for this word whn u talk... tell mama Iyabo to give u some Amala and ewedu, with cold water.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Timbuktuo: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Don't be willfully ignorant. Underage marriages occur in every state of Nigeria and from every tribe.

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Realhommie(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yeye girl, foolish king

Africans are the most stupid set of people in the continents
My guy chill, it's called tradition.. This thing no be today and no be only Africans dey do such, some cultures/tradition in South America and Asia na dead...

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by chiiraq802(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2017
Fresh kitten.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Realhommie(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Don't be willfully ignorant. Underage marriages occur in every state of Nigeria and from every tribe.
I concur.

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by joenor(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2017
Hummm, for me, wetin be he reason for a new wife? 14th Man.... I wonder which weed u dey smock to tell u say u wan compete with solo
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by realbest(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I am very sure ur popsy didn't pay ur mumsy daury before conceiving u in d bush and that is why u are behaving like an slowpoke monkey. Stupid Biafra ewarrior.Coward

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2017
but really thats how it suppose to be...God bless kings with more wives and children in the old testament and i believe God is the same yesterday today and forever.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by buchilino(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2017
HONESTLY DIS KING NEEDS 2 B CIRCUMCISED IN HIS DICK
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2017
Timbuktuo:

That is true.... And i know as much.
But again, not everyone does it & rubs it in your face quite like the powerful in the extreme north.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2017
The girl that will send him to early grave in bedimatics
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by olaoreawofele: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2017
I think we all need to encourage better education across the country. I once saw a message on the street of Dubai '' Eradicate poverty, educate now''. If the ME have made better progress in education, why would Northern Nigeria continue to deprive its' people quality education leading to mass illiteracy which is the main cause of early marriage and rampant poverty?.

If any part of the country is behind, the entire country is affected. A chain is as strong as its weakest link, they say. By the way, I come from the South but I appreciate you have awareness underage marriage deprives women of their potential and is a major hindrance to development. I once had a maid (20yrs) who was very bright but had no opportunity at formal education. Just when she decided to start an apprenticeship while in my place, the family married her off. Quite a pathetic case, she was robbed of her future.

IamLEGEND1:
Trust me,I didn't say what I said out of spite...... Just pointing out a common socio-religious flaw like you said. And on the contrary, I think no word is strong enough a condemnation on people who engage in those acts.
+ I did say 'SOME' people..... & I am a Fulani man myself, so to generalize would be in a way, self-inflicted harm.

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2017
Realhommie:
My guy chill, it's called tradition.. This thing no be today and no be only Africans dey do such, some cultures/tradition in South America and Asia na dead...
But you know such a thing is very rampant in Nigeria. E.g Child molestation, young children being betrothed to sex starved men, having multiple wives, etc cheesy
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by fuckpro: 9:25am On Sep 21, 2017
whatmoreng:
...me I no envy am ...too much sex renders a man useless...he just a stud used for breeding ...more of a degradation than an improvement in human evolution...why do you think America and most western nation consider such act illegal...Africa will never learn the true secret of success

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities / Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt / Moment A Python Regurgitates Huge Monitor Lizard In Thailand(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.