Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) (56816 Views)

Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / King Of Swaziland Renames Country Eswatini To Stop Being Confused With Swzerland / King Mswati III Of Swaziland Makes 19-year-old Virgin His 14th Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
WORDWORLD:

My dear Mariesucre when did you become the mouthpiece for "ALL" lol?!

Anyway, there is something very interesting about the human psyche which is this.

Our perceptions are SIMULTANEOUSLY biased, subjective and mallable. We extraordinarily adjust our SENTIMENTS, infact  we throw them away when confronted with certain BENEFITS as to GAIN and even otherwise if it is LOSS that we will incur except a very few remain stagnant as to a choosen perception.

Meaning for example. If we "ALL" wake up tomorrow and a study indicates that TOBACCO SMOKING is a 100% guarantee to a LONGER and HEALTHIER life. That it is stuff with some kind of magnificent nutrient ideal for our body metabolism. And upon verifying this study, it turns out that it is so TRUE, a SURE-BANKER.

Hmm!!!..............."ALL'S" perception will change about somking cigarette except a few of course. Majority of people want to live long and healthy. So if one use to hate the smell of cigarette, and finds it dinky. As long as its that BENEFIT that you seek, you are going to find a way to LOVE THE SMELL DEARLY, infact choke up your smoking with some WEED too.

Hence, if it is a SURE-BANKER that, if you marry out your daughter at the age of 13 and at that age like BEN CARSON'S MUM, she is going to give birth to one such as BEN CARSON and GREATER him, a sure-banker. I tell you "ALL" will be looking forward to their daugthers to clock 13 so that they are LOCKED UP IN WEDLOCK WITH A PADLOCK.

My response to you is with respect to how you have choosen to construe my comment, to fit your own bias.

Now, the point of my initial comment really is this.   We need to see the world through the lens of REALITY OF PERCEPTION IN PERFECT PRECISION AND NOT THROUGH THE LENS OF SENTIMENTAL ASSUME. 

What is today being 'STIGMATIZED' as 'CHILD MARRIAGE' infact dates way, way, way back primordial tradition of ancient wisdom.  Practiced without any problem, giving birth through the ages, generations, lineages upon lineages until this age of DYSFUNCTIONALITY called the MODERN ERA of chaos which has and keeps fighting traditional wisdom substituting her values with vanities. 

Can we pretend that girls of that age 13 in their multitude have not tasted 'THE FORBIDEN ABUNNA' in this age so animated by sensuality?! That they are mostly VIRGINS?!  Such a stipulated age is via perennial philosophy and infact a WORLD WIDE traditional practice. Using puberty as a yardstick as to AGE OF CONSENT FOR MARRIAGE. It also serve as to nib the menance of sexual pessmisiveness, which begets illegitimate children, infectious and killing diseases in the bud, within the community.

Unless we choose to be empirical in our judgement we will never find solutions to problems in human affairs.

So, my dear Mariesurce kindly speak for yourself and not for 'ALL' and since its a question you have asked, my short answer after an elucidation is.  THE CHOICE IS ALL YOURS TO MAKE, AND I HONESTLY WISH YOU AND YOUR DAUTHERS THE VERY BEST IN WHATEVER THIS CHOICE MAY BE. Thank you for asking. I hope you don't mind if I mention your lovely moniker when I find time to put into perspective this subject matter in an ENLIGHTENING DISCUSSION with iamLEGEND1.          

All that is required to enjoy such a discussion is as long as you are not MENTALLY LAZY who can't go the INTELLECTUAL MARATHON.

Funny how all this logic does not apply to marrying our sons at age 13.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by wristbangle: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

I saw it ooo

Oh thank God. I was beginning to think u did not see it, my cute Alhaja. Anticipating for your reply.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
MarieSucre:

Funny how all this logic does not apply to marrying our sons at age 13.

hahaha your question was about daughters and not sons. Hehehe dont worry i will mention you at the right time. i have been offline for a while.
MarieSucre:

So we should all marry our daughters off by 13 then?
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2017
WORDWORLD:

hahaha your question was about daughters and not sons. Hehehe dont worry i will mention you at the right time. i have been offline for a while.

That is true. But why don't we marry our sons off at 13 nah?
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

That is true. But why don't we marry our sons off at 13 nah?

Because marriage for the MALE FOLKS and TRADITIONALLY is not all about nourishing the FEMALE FOLK with SEMEN through that luscious lips in between her thighs as to make her tommy grow like Mount Kilmanjaro nah!!!

If you are thinking of trying that out for your son. Well as long as you are ready to be the bread winner as his parent at 13 for some time before he is able to become financially capable.

MarieSucre, hence among the conditions that has to be met is not just the power to pump a woman like a vulcanizer.

Don't worry I will mention you when the time is right. THERE ARE SO MANY REASONS WHY ITS NOT AN EMPHASIS WITH A 13 YEAR OLD MALE. But it is absolutely not impossible. It has happened many times before this so called modern times which at 30 year old Males and Marriage is an IRONY.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
WORDWORLD:

If you are thinking of trying that out for your son. Well as long as you are ready to be the bread winner as his parent at 13 for some time before he is able to become financially capable.

MarieSucre, hence among the conditions that has to be met is not just the power to pump a woman like a vulcanizer.

Don't worry I will mention you when the time is right. THERE ARE SO MANY REASONS WHY ITS NOT AN EMPHASIS WITH A 13 YEAR OLD MALE. But it is absolutely not impossible. It has happened many times before this so called modern times which at 30 year old Males and Marriage is an IRONY.

"Because marriage for the MALE FOLKS and TRADITIONALLY is not all about nourishing the FEMALE FOLK with SEMEN through that luscious lips in between her thighs as to make her tommy grow like Mount Kilmanjaro nah!!!"

"But marriage for women is ONLY for collecting SEMEN".

What century do you think you're in?
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

"Because marriage for the MALE FOLKS and TRADITIONALLY is not all about nourishing the FEMALE FOLK with SEMEN through that luscious lips in between her thighs as to make her tommy grow like Mount Kilmanjaro nah!!!"

"But marriage for women is ONLY for collecting SEMEN".

What century do you think you're in?

Your answer is well spelt out towards the end of my post. Perhaps i should add to be more specific THE CENTURY WHERE NOT ONLY OVER 30 YEAR OLD MALE CANT GET MARRIED BUT WHERE SAME SEX MARRIAGE HAS REDEFINED MARRIAGE. To say the least................... but let me keep thinking. Will get back to you.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Your answer is well spelt out towards the end of my post. Perhaps i should add to be more specific THE CENTURY WHERE NOT ONLY OVER 30 YEAR OLD MALE CANT GET MARRIED BUT WHERE SAME SEX MARRIAGE HAS REDEFINED MARRIAGE. To say the least................... but let me keep thinking. Will get back to you.

Hmmnn why can't a 30 year old man get married?
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

Hmmnn why can't a 30 year old man get married?

Let me give you a little insight amids so many a.k.a THIS CENTURY and emphasis on Nigeria. According to 2012 Nationtal Baseline Youth Survey Report. 53% of Nigeria's Youth are unemployed. 41% male 51.9 % female. A statistical analysis by National Bureau of statistics.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Let me give you a little insight amids so many a.k.a THIS CENTURY and emphasis on Nigeria. According to 2012 Nationtal Baseline Youth Survey Report. 53% of Nigeria's Youth are unemployed. 41% male 51.9 % female. A statistical analysis by National Bureau of statistics.

Okay, what does the above situation mean? I know you're driving at a point, maybe you should fill me in. thanks
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

Okay, what does the above situation mean? I know you're driving at a point, maybe you should fill me in. thanks

The above is infact just a one point perspective to our realities which is TOO CLEAR, doesnt even need an explanation except if our perception of marriage is all about SEX of which you already have clarified that its not all about the 'SEMEN'. Now relating it to what i have written earlier marriage by ITS IDEAL FUNCTIONALITY cannot work if you cannot put food on the table. Thats to cut long story short. * Take note. To deal with subject this holistically we have to understand the systems that used to power the days of primordal era and powers this modern age.

The empirical analysis like the data i have provided above shows that less and less women are getting married in this CENTURY emphasis on the United States though but it happening in Nigeria too with pride. So, its really not all about say marry at 13 but about the FAMILY INSTITUTION which keeps falling by the fleeting of time in an era so deep in MATERIALISM. Am not so much in the mood to this night to express myself. But i must thank you for your calmness and civility. I BELONG TO THE ENLIGHTENMENT HENCE OUR OBJECTIVE SHOULD BE TO LEARN WITHOUT BIAS NOR SENTIMENTS BUT REALITY OF PERCEPTION IN PERFECT PRECISION. Bye for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities / Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt / Moment A Python Regurgitates Huge Monitor Lizard In Thailand(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.