Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) (56808 Views)

Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / King Of Swaziland Renames Country Eswatini To Stop Being Confused With Swzerland / King Mswati III Of Swaziland Makes 19-year-old Virgin His 14th Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Deeney(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2017
just passing by
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2017
sniperr007:

Are u defending marriage to a 13yrs old girl?

I sure know that inquisitive minds could be taken aghast upon reading what i wrote and be compelled to ask such a question as you have asked. An answer to such a question out of so many is this and FRANKLY SPEAKING. "How many girls of such age is it who has not tasted 'THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT' or are still remained VIRGINS untouched"?!!!
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by ndiboy01(m): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2017
FvckShiT:
Yet another fúçking Fresh pússy delivery ✓
Fresh like a early morning fresh sex wit warm wet pucci cat 4 a fvck
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Kendroid: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2017
When King Solomon is ur role model grin
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by hamid30: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2017
FTrebirth:
he no try?

what of grandpa yerima that took a 13-year-old egyptian girl as wife and the whole northern muslim terrorists supported him? undecided
1. we are not terrorists please
2. we didn't support him....and fyi, he has divorced her since then married a young Egyptian, divorced her and married another young Egyptian, divorced her and now he has married a young Turk...
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by jfleece(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Addicted2Women:

He just married a beautiful tight 19 year old girl for his gateman and driver

How in the hell will this 78 year old man service the engine of his 19 wives ??

I'm only 25 years old and i can proudly admit that i can't even satisfy my girlfriend in bed
young man warra fvvk are u saying U Berra satisfy Dat pussy biko.. Or else I will find u and bite ya neck..
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by effogis: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
I think he schooled in Britain? what type of culture is this. Is this not child and women abuse? How could he satisfy all of them? Please do not cry when the young generations come closer to them.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
At least he had the sense to pick a legally mature girl....
Unlike some deranged motherfuckaz we know from northern Nigeria.

Modified: before the next set of idiots with twitchy fingers decide to quote me & call me an IPOB E-warrior.... Know that I am Fulani and the north is my home. That doesn't mean I should be in support of child marriage irrespective of the geo-political zone it occurs.
I simply referred to the north because the most popular case of child marriage is attributed to a northern senator.

Now,quote me & type nonsense make i end you.

Are you a 'MUSLIM FULANI' from the North?! I wrote that in capital letters as an emphasis. If not then, there is more clarification than what you want the WORLD to believe is your intent as to your comment. The northern senator you must be refering to is Senator Yerima who married a 14 year old Egyptian girl. He defended his choice of marriage based not on Northern culture or Fulani tribe but on his belief which is ISLAM. SO THAT IF YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM, YOU MAY NEED TO STILL GO BACK AND DO A LITTLE MORE MODIFICATION AS TO YOUR INITIAL CONSTRUCTION SO THAT A PERSON OF MY MINDSET WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH WORDS WHEN MISUSED HAS BEEN A ROOT OF CHAOS THROUGH THE AGES IN HUMAN AFFAIRS CAN FULLY UNDERSTAND YOUR INTENT FULLY. AND BY THE WAY WHAT IS YOUR OWN DEFINATION OF CHILD MARRIAGE. IS IT AS YOU BY YOURSELF UNDERSTAND IT OR BY THE INDOCTRINATION YOU HAVE RECEIVED?

"Words have ruined more souls than any devil's agency. It is strange that the word, which is a chief ingredient of human uniqueness, should also be a chief instrument of DEHUMANIZATION". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

So are you a MUSLIM FULANI or a NON-MUSLIM FULANI?! The answer to your question does have a reason why as for this forum instead of it to unite via seeking to understand one another it is so filled with "DERANGED' mindsets who at the slightest opportunity use words pointed with secret venom or mischief which is but a perversity of people who are unwilling to grow.

Just incase i have made a mistake of choice of the Northern Senator that fits perfectly this scenario as to your own choice. KINDLY LET THE WORLD ALSO KNOW AS TO WHO THIS SENATOR REALLY IS AND HOW YOUR BEING A FULANI FROM THE NORTH HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ONE WHO MARRIED AN EGYPTIAN AND NOT A FULANI GIRL.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Lombardi: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
What's their to envy about 14 wives. The king should channel his energy into positive things for his country.

whatmoreng:
Who else is envying this king?

Modified....

For those guys that don't envy this king. You need to seriously check yourself.

Please watch any video of the "reed dance" on youtube. If you still don't envy him then you are gay or "semi gay"!
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by jafaranka: 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
The whole world is against Islam four allowing us to have four wives if u can justified among them,
I wonder what their comments will be and I will be the judge to this testimony

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by bewla(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Modified: before the next set of idiots with twitchy fingers decide to quote me & call me an IPOB E-warrior.... Know that I am Fulani and the north is my home. That doesn't mean I should be in support of child marriage irrespective of the geo-political zone it occurs.
I simply referred to the north because the most popular case of child marriage is attributed to a northern senator.

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by billyG(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Addicted2Women:

I'm only 25 years old and i can proudly admit that i can't even satisfy my girlfriend in bed
that man never reach 50yrs oo!
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Are you a 'MUSLIM FULANI' from the North?! I wrote that in capital letters as an emphasis. If not then, there is more clarification than what you want the WORLD to believe is your intent as to your comment. The northern senator you must be refering to is Senator Yerima who married a 14 year old Egyptian girl. He defended his choice of marriage based not on Northern culture or Fulani tribe but on his belief which is ISLAM. SO THAT IF YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM, YOU MAY NEED TO STILL GO BACK AND DO A LITTLE MORE MODIFICATION AS TO YOUR INITIAL CONSTRUCTION SO THAT A PERSON OF MY MINDSET WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH WORDS WHEN MISUSED HAS BEEN A ROOT OF CHAOS THROUGH THE AGES IN HUMAN AFFAIRS CAN FULLY UNDERSTAND YOUR INTENT FULLY. AND BY THE WAY WHAT IS YOUR OWN DEFINATION OF CHILD MARRIAGE. IS IT AS YOU BY YOURSELF UNDERSTAND IT OR BY THE INDOCTRINATION YOU HAVE RECEIVED.
"Words have ruined more souls than any devil's agency. It is strange that the word, which is a chief ingredient of human uniqueness, should also be a chief instrument of DEHUMANIZATION". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)
We can start from there! So are you a MUSLIM FULANI?! For this forum instead of to unite via seeking to understand one another it is so filled with "DERANGED' mindsets who at the slightest opportunity use words pointed with secret venom or mischief which is but a perversity of people who are unwilling to grow.
[b]
Shekau defends his group's terror attacks with Islamic teachings..... Which when you look at it isn't a total lie,but sensible Muslims know that Jihad in the modern age transcends bloodshed and carnage.
Child marriage has been a cultural norm among many northern tribes long before Islam came to the region......and anyone, regardless of tribe or religion should have the common sense to know that child marriage is a vice that should have no place in our current society.
+Yerima is a fanatical former lawmaker who decided to flagrantly & publicly disobey the constitution of a secular country and of the people who elected him and made him who he is..... He simply interpreted the Quran to suit his pedophilic depravity. But if I am wrong, do refer me to where it is the Quran explicitly permits acts like that.
I am not a Muslim..... But suffice it to say, a major number of those close to me are. It'll be incredibly hypocritical, not to mention counterintuitive If I held any disdain for Muslims in general when I've got Muslim relatives whom I love.

I honestly don't even know what to make of your comment. Are you a Muslim? And if you are, does it mean you actually think child marriage should be allowed? [/b]
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by billyG(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
this man burantashi strong ooo!
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by BALLOSKI: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

hypocrisy won't allow you guys to hide your stupidity. You're now Fulani . Liar! Your southern brothers rape for years girls even if they're 70 years old. Condemn that first.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by BALLOSKI: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
[b]
Shekau defends his group's terror attacks with Islamic teachings..... Which when you look at it isn't a total lie,but sensible Muslims know that Jihad in the modern age transcends bloodshed and carnage.
Child marriage has been a cultural norm among many northern tribes long before Islam came to the region......and anyone, regardless of tribe or religion should have the common sense to know that child marriage is a vice that should have no place in our current society.
+Yerima is a fanatical former lawmaker who decided to flagrantly & publicly disobey the constitution of a secular country and of the people who elected him and made him who he is..... He simply interpreted the Quran to suit his pedophilic depravity. But if I am wrong, do refer me to where it is the Quran explicitly permits acts like that.
I am not a Muslim..... But suffice it to say, a major number of those close to me are. It'll be incredibly hypocritical, not to mention counterintuitive If I held any disdain for Muslims in general when I've got Muslim relatives whom I love.

I honestly don't even know what to make of your comment. Are you a Muslim? And if you are, does it mean you actually think child marriage should be allowed? [/b]
now we know where you're speaking from.

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Assassin101: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
I can handle you and a thousand more...
Michellla:
can he handle them all?
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Assassin101: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
bring her over
Addicted2Women:

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by TundeHashim(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Affirmative, boss.
Mi ifti ti Bauchi.
Mi wala wolwa Fulfulde like I used to before.
Too much time away from where they actually speak the language. grin
Ma?
actually from Ilorin. But we speak more Yoruba than Fulfude. Actually speak less of the language, but understand little sha. In fact, school has taken so much from me and distance from home. In Lagos, probably we could exchange mails and talk better. I actively use babahashim@yahoo.com for now. Hoping to hear from u soon
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Addicted2Women: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
jfleece:
young man warra fvvk are u saying U Berra satisfy Dat pussy biko.. Or else I will find u and bite ya neck..

You can't detect sarcasm
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by crackerspub: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Talked like a Boss, You are motherfucking Alcapone

I hail oh
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
BALLOSKI:
hypocrisy won't allow you guys to hide your stupidity. You're now Fulani . Liar! Your southern brothers rape for years girls even if they're 70 years old. Condemn that first.
So because I no like child marriage, I be IPOB yoot? Ayam fulani..... If e pain you, I dey my house, comman beat me. Oniranu!

BALLOSKI:
now we know where you're speaking from.
which is?
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
TundeHashim:
actually from Ilorin. But we speak more Yoruba than Fulfude. Actually speak less of the language, but understand little sha. In fact, school has taken so much from me and distance from home. In Lagos, probably we could exchange mails and talk better. I actively use babahashim@yahoo.com for now. Hoping to hear from u soon
will do,bro.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
crackerspub:
Talked like a Boss, You are motherfucking Alcapone I hail oh
Boss, I dey ground.

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Coolgent(m): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
[b]

Let us narrow down to the crux of the matter. One at a time.............SHEKAU is a totally different ball game here. But before i continue please kindly tell the world as regards my question of what it is your understanding of what it means CHILD MARRIAGE. Then i can take it a step at a time. My aim is for mutual understanding so that we can learn to express our dislikes with WISDOM and not in ways that creates more problems. Your reply is so much out of the context as to the subject of discussion. LET US BEHAVE WITH MATURITY PLEASE SO THAT THE WORLD CAN LEARN FROM THE BOTH OF US AS TO HOW TO TOLERATE ONE ANOTHER.

"How many and deep are the divisions between human beings! Not only are there divisions between races, nations, classes, and religions but also an almost total incomprehension between the sexes, the old and the young, the sick and the healthy. THERE WILL BE NO SOCIETY IF LIVING TOGETHER DOES NOT DEPEND UPON UNNDERSTANDING EACH OTHER. (Eric Hoffer, Reflection of the Human condition)
By the way, answer to your question.

I AM A MUSLIM BY EXPLORATION. I HAVE EXPLORED SO MANY THOUGHTS AND SYSTEMS WHICH POWERS OUR VORTEX, PLANET EARTH THE WORLD OF MANKIND, BEFORE SETTLING FOR ISLAM SO I UNDERSTAND ALOT OF SYSTEMS THAT PROPEL HUMAN MINDS AND HOW THE MISUNDERSTANDING OF THEM AND MALPRACTICES HAVE MADE A VORTEX IN CHAOS, A WORLD BLEEDING AT OUR FEET.
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Coolgent:
Terrorist
Fellow terrorist.. Aw fa... grin
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Let us narrow down to the crux of the matter. One at a time.............SHEKAU is a totally different ball game here. But before i continue please kindly tell the world as regards my question of what it is your understanding of what it means CHILD MARRIAGE. Then i can take it a step at a time. My aim is for mutual understanding so that we can learn of to express our dislikes with WISDOM and not in ways that creates more problem. Your reply is so much out of the context of our subject of discussion. LET US BEHAVE WITH MATURITY PLEASE SO THAT THE WORLD CAN LEARN FROM THE BOTH OF US AS TO HOW TO TOLERATE ONE ANOTHER.
[b] Child marriage: Getting an emotionally, psychologically & physically underdeveloped female/Male child hitched to an adult.
scientific research and numerous studies have aided in giving an age range at which a child can be considered, well, not a child anymore. Nigeria adopted the age 18 and constitutionalised it.

My last reply was mainly directed at what I took as you using Yerima's religion to defend his actions. I am no expert on religious matters by any means, even less so on Islamic matters..... But some time back I asked around and did some digging on my own and nowhere was it mentioned in the Quran that it was allowed to marry off a child.....the closest it came was permitting parents to have their child betrothed to another UNTIL they come of an age as to which they can make sound judgements of their own= age of consent(18)

Which led me to saying Yerima simply twisted that part of the Quran to suit his needs like shekau did.
I hope you understand what I'm saying now. [/b]
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
[b] Child marriage: Getting an emotionally, psychologically & physically underdeveloped female/Male child hitched to an adult.
scientific research and numerous studies have aided in giving an age range at which a child can be considered, well, not a child anymore. Nigeria adopted the age 18 and constitutionalised it.

My last reply was mainly directed at what I took as you using Yerima's religion to defend his actions. I am no expert on religious matters by any means, even less so on Islamic matters..... But some time back I asked around and did some digging on my own and nowhere was it mentioned in the Quran that it was allowed to marry off a child.....the closest it came was permitting parents to have their child betrothed to another UNTIL they come of an age as to which they can make sound judgements of their own= age of consent(18)

Which led me to saying Yerima simply twisted that part of the Quran to suit his needs like shekau did.
I hope you understand what I'm saying now. [/b]

I must tell you i HONESTLY, HONESTLY love your recent reply. It is calm without temper full of humility as to a mindset willing for a FRUITFUL DISCUSSION. Am so pleased. Mean while my dear brother i will get back to you as i honestly need to attend to a few task at the moment. I hope that by the end of our discussion we would have succeeded in ENLIGHTENING the world in the best of ways that will spring peace and harmony amids mankind. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I must tell you i HONESTLY, HONESTLY love your recent reply. It is calm without temper full of humility as to a mindset willing for a FRUITFUL DISCUSSION. Am so pleased. Mean while my dear brother i will get back to you as i honestly need to attend to a few task at the moment. I hope that by the end we would have succeeded in ENLIGHTENING the world in the best of ways that will spring peace and harmony amidst mankind. THANK SO MUCH.
very well,then.
Later. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by hexy40: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
Michellla:
can he handle them all?

At your age, the only "handle" you should know anything about is a door handle. Give your life to christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt / US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities / Moment A Python Regurgitates Huge Monitor Lizard In Thailand(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.