Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid (30736 Views)

Our Lives Under Python Dance Ii – South-east Residents Speak / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by nwaUrasi(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
99.9% of IPOB terrorists in Anambra are not indigenes, mostly from Abia and ebonyi.
Did you just assumed I've never been to ebonyi?

bro no.
Ebonyi contribute less than 1% to the IPOB terrorist circle.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by dizzyime: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2017
Shocking: UK are deeply in support of biafra-Just reveal

In accordance of the recent crisis in Nigeria, the UN government has refuse to shutdown radio Biafra which signifies they are deeply in support of biafra

Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, has conceded that the Nigerian and UK government endeavored to close down Radio Biafra however fizzled
Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/shocking-uk-support-biafra-just-reveal/

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Obec70(m): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2017
Where were they when the President stayed over 100 days undergoing treatment overseas? Free medical indeed.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by FTrebirth(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2017
dem no see fulani wey dey display leprosy upandan go give medicine, na ebonyi people dem remember.

bastards! cry
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2017
Obiwiz:
Zero logic.....
Go report to ICC and UN then
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by baddosky1: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
Radio Biafra reporter, it was people like you that called the station and peddling propaganda and lies that discouraged people.
When, where and how many times has IPOB given free medical treatment?

Is it the responsibility of IPOB to give free medical treatment? When did IPOB become a Health Institution?

2 Likes

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2017
nwaUrasi:

bro no.
Ebonyi contribute less than 1% to the IPOB terrorist circle.
They constitute the greater number of barrow pushers, okada riders gala and okpa sellers here and you should know that's the fan base of Nnamdi kanu
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2017
baddosky1:

Is it the responsibility of IPOB to give free medical treatment? When did IPOB become a Health Institution?
Is it the responsibility of the military too but they decided to. Something Nysc Corp members do so why can't IPOB do same? Bunch of clowns and sissies
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by baddosky1: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2017
My people, make una wise up o and avoid that thing. buhari, the north and their army can do anything to wipe the Igbos out.

That thing the military is giving you as free medical maybe be poison that will kill you all gradually! Dont ever trust people who don't see anything wrong in shooting your and your people without regret.

Tell them to take their program to their northern people. They are the ones suffering all kinda diseases, from meningitis to polio to leprosy to cancer of the mouth ...it is uncountable!

Tell anyone you know to avoid that onyinye ekwensu they are offering in the name of free medical services.

Let them successfully treat this man with cancer of the mouth in the north first!

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by nwaUrasi(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
They constitute the greater number of barrow pushers, okada riders gala and okpa sellers here and you should know that's the fan base of Nnamdi kanu

you are continuously hauling Insults on Ebonyi state.
my very last response.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2017
baddosky1:
My people, make una wise up o and avoid that thing. buhari, the north and their army can do anything to wipe the Igbos out.

That thing the military is giving you as free medical maybe be poison that will kill you all gradually! Dont ever trust people who don't I see anything wrong in shooting your and your people without regret.

Tell them to take their program to their northern people. They are the ones suffering all kinda diseases, from meningitis to polio to leprosy to cancer of the mouth ...it is uncountable!

Tell anyone you know to avoid that onyinye ekwensu they are offering in the name of free medical services.

Let them successfully treat this man with cancer of the mouth in the north first!
Radio Biafra reporter sighted.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2017
nwaUrasi:

you are continuously hauling Insults on Ebonyi state.
my very last response.
Mind your lane then, afterall anyone residing in Onitsha knows it's the truth
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by kiddkash(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
OP for your info, on the first day of the free medical treatment by the Nigerian Army people turned up in large numbers, IPOB miscreants heard about it and bombarded Radio Biafra saying the soldiers were forcing people and injecting people with chemicals and infections, radio Biafra then started their normal lies and propaganda and urging people not to go for the free treatment.
IPOB and Nnamdi kanu should be ashamed for not providing such free treatment for the people they are fighting for aside asking them to go kissing Nnamdi kanu's shoe
tell them to offer it to boko haram since we are brothers in arm
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by soldierdollar(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
Just to dispell the lies and propaganda of IPOB
Then after dispelling the "lies"?
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by CioAngels(f): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2017
CoolKizzy:
— 20th September 2017

http://sunnewsonline.com/ops-python-dance-ii-residents-shun-militarys-free-medical-care-in-ebonyi/
Well, the militry seem to be warming up to take positions in all the east. Then west and south before you know it they have taken positions all over the south with their war equipments while the southerners watch, just like the fulani herdsmen took over. Why their drill started when there is restructuring agitations from the southern regions?
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2017
soldierdollar:

Then after dispelling the "lies"?
Then report terrorists to the authorities, hope you are not one
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Alphageometrix: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2017
littlewonders:
Free healthcare indeed. The only sickness in the body of south east commoners at this moment are 'depression!' Emotional instability, after killing their brothers, raping their sisters even going as far to tag them 'Terrorist'.

How do you convince such people your healthcare services isn't a dead end service. My fore fathers use to say; 'A man who doesn't like your brother and sister does not like you!!'

One man went to UN and said Dialogue is important but in his house 'Violence' is the best approach.

Hypocrisy begot more hypocrisy.

I've learnt from this government that if anybody, group of people make me uncomfortable in a debate or through issues, I need to use violence(Physical approach) to reset them to my own quest.

Nevertheless, Who can recommend what sort of drugs I can take to completly erase Emotional instability or depression? All the young people in my hood are looking for it. #Save-a-life-not-to-commit-suicide.
Simply a masterpiece.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by sustainus(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2017
after killing our people then, they come to give us drug, we no gree, why they no give the medical since na now de will bring it.

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Mccullum: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2017
Either your claimed is truth or not, it's has become an event that N.Army rendered free medical assistance to the populace in Ebonyi State.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Sirheny007(m): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
ColonelDrake:
Nice one. You can't kill them and expect a pat on the back. The medical aid is nothing but a greek gift to cloud people's judgement so that they can unleash more terror on innocent Igbo citizens. We southerners (Yoruba Christians, traditionalists, and liberals. including SS) sympathize with our southerner neighbour, the people of the SE. The southerners (those mentioned) should not see this fight as a fight against the SE. Once IPob is gone, we can all kiss restructuring goodbye. We will all live under subjugation of the Hausa Fulani. We'll be slaves to them forever. Let us ignore those southern people who hit their heads on the floor to connect with one middle east paedophile looking for excuses and reasons to proscribe Ipob as terrorists.
[/s]

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by AK481(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
OP for your info, on the first day of the free medical treatment by the Nigerian Army people turned up in large numbers, IPOB miscreants heard about it and bombarded Radio Biafra saying the soldiers were forcing people and injecting people with chemicals and infections, radio Biafra then started their normal lies and propaganda and urging people not to go for the free treatment.
IPOB and Nnamdi kanu should be ashamed for not providing such free treatment for the people they are fighting for aside asking them to go kissing Nnamdi kanu's shoe

picture of the massive turnout.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Daeylar(f): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2017
littlewonders:
Free healthcare indeed. The only sickness in the body of south east commoners at this moment are 'depression!' Emotional instability, after killing their brothers, raping their sisters even going as far to tag them 'Terrorist'.

How do you convince such people your healthcare services isn't a dead end service. My fore fathers use to say; 'A man who doesn't like your brother and sister does not like you!!'

One man went to UN and said Dialogue is important but in his house 'Violence' is the best approach.

Hypocrisy begot more hypocrisy.

I learnt from this government that if anybody, group of people make me uncomfortable in a debate or through issues, I need to use violence(Physical approach) to reset them to my own quest.

Don't mind the clown.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by valinno(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2017
Nigeria Army should go to hell with their fake medicine,so you killed our brothers in Abia with guns and now want to use another method to kill Ebonyians,buhari have failed,it will never work ,you blood suckind demons your days of judgement is near.

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by FBIL: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2017
Their medications are not needed here. Ebonyi people aren't poor to not be able to afford basic healthcare. We have 2 functional State hospitals here.They should take it back to North, after all they own everything in Nigeria. Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by cstr1000: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Kendroid: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2017
They should take their health care plan to Sambisa Forest

Soldiers there need it more than those communities

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by mavinc4u(f): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2017
DieBuhari:
Any Igbo man who accepts medical aid from them will be the biggest fool in the world.

My dear, I could not believe my eyes the ones I saw on television taking the drugs and they were even interviewed. I was so furious like what the hell is this? Do you know the type of drugs been given to you? He who eats with the devil uses a very long spoon so that when he jerks you are off.

2 Likes

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by nwosu1982: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
You know say Ebonyi people and literacy, dem and Abia people carry IPOB and Biafra for head like gala and okpa
if they are literates dat means u r an illiterate
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by nwosu1982: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
ironheart:
Na wao, you guys better take advantage of it. It's like Hausa boycotting poliomyelitis vaccination n they have the highest polio incident
u r suffering from polio
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
AK481:

picture of the massive turnout.
Dont be lazy, it was here on nairaland days back or google it
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by maestroferddi: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
I pity people like you who are so ignorant...

By electing to act the way he did, Buhari has unwittingly provided more ammunition for the quest for Igbo self-determination.

Enemies of the Igbos are wont to regale themselves with the farce of Igbo disunity.

However, nothing could be further from the truth. All Igbos are intrinsically the same...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Informant Who Gave 'False' Information On Edwin Clark’s House Raid / Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years / Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.