Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid (30744 Views)

Our Lives Under Python Dance Ii – South-east Residents Speak / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by AleAirHub(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
poisoned drugs... run for your life's shocked shocked
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by adexuxin(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
littlewonders:
Free healthcare indeed. The only sickness in the body of south east commoners at this moment are 'depression!' Emotional instability, after killing their brothers, raping their sisters even going as far to tag them 'Terrorist'.

How do you convince such people your healthcare services isn't a dead end service. My fore fathers use to say; 'A man who doesn't like your brother and sister does not like you!!'

One man went to UN and said Dialogue is important but in his house 'Violence' is the best approach.

Hypocrisy begot more hypocrisy.

I've learnt from this government that if anybody, group of people make me uncomfortable in a debate or through issues, I need to use violence(Physical approach) to reset them to my own quest.

Nevertheless, Who can recommend what sort of drugs I can take to completly erase Emotional instability or depression? All the young people in my hood are looking for it. #Save-a-life-not-to-commit-suicide.
in your mind you think you are right and saying the right things for some 250 likes for Like minds. You igbos are always taking wrong decisions, that make lose, i dont really understand.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by littlewonders: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
adexuxin:
in your mind you think you are right and saying the right things for some 250 likes for Like minds. You igbos are always taking wrong decisions, that make lose, i dont really understand.

Ade, For you to have counted the number of likes shows jealousy. One day you'll be a father, try loving one child by showing resentment to the other and watch how your old age will catch fun. Before you argue put yourself on both side.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by GoodMuyis(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Billyonaire:
Kill some with bullet, then finish off the remaining with poisonous injections. They should go to Sambisa and leave Police and Nurse jobs alone grin

Is this trolling?

If not am Disappointed. that the wise can be like these
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by ironheart(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
nwosu1982:
u r suffering from polio
go learn trade, you no gree, go school, u refuse, the person wey do you this thing, do you strong thing. illiteracy is a disease. you should learn to read with understanding. thats why you failed your trade test
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by ironheart(m): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
nototribalist:
our people are ok, take the drugs to Afonjas and their Fulani disease infected heaven
no one is saying you should take it by force. try to be civil in your comment.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by ironheart(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
Wetin you want make I do when these terrorists wan kill us with lies and propaganda?
toor
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by aragonchuks(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
You are a coward for not taking bullets for Nnamdi kanu

You are a fool for not protecting that long man from General Oscar ibibio
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Obiwiz(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
Go report to ICC and UN then
Some logic, finally. Inadvertent admission of illegality.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by phkka1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
OP for your info, on the first day of the free medical treatment by the Nigerian Army people turned up in large numbers, IPOB miscreants heard about it and bombarded Radio Biafra saying the soldiers were forcing people and injecting people with chemicals and infections, radio Biafra then started their normal lies and propaganda and urging people not to go for the free treatment.
IPOB and Nnamdi kanu should be ashamed for not providing such free treatment for the people they are fighting for aside asking them to go kissing Nnamdi kanu's shoe

Until we learn to tell ourselves the truth; the one Nigeria we are preaching for will be difficult to believe. The first day; they came, when radio biafra started misinforming them, they refused coming. You are too old for such lies.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
A little search on Google or Nairaland would've helped your brain

#REFERENDUM

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by nwosu1982: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
ironheart:
go learn trade, you no gree, go school, u refuse, the person wey do you this thing, do you strong thing. illiteracy is a disease. you should learn to read with understanding. thats why you failed your trade test
Akpamu mpa gi there
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by veron007: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
Yyeske:
OP for your info, on the first day of the free medical treatment by the Nigerian Army people turned up in large numbers, IPOB miscreants heard about it and bombarded Radio Biafra saying the soldiers were forcing people and injecting people with chemicals and infections, radio Biafra then started their normal lies and propaganda and urging people not to go for the free treatment.
IPOB and Nnamdi kanu should be ashamed for not providing such free treatment for the people they are fighting for aside asking them to go kissing Nnamdi kanu's shoe

Lies Lies.........what do you expect from a afonja media.
Fake news.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by jpphilips(m): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
why healthcare when they need education?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) / Senator Lanre Tejuoso Denies Decamping To PDP / Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.