Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (87049 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by StubbornGENIUS: 12:20pm On May 30, 2020
kyennygeo73:
Are you wondering how to find a military lady to date and marry?

Search for #single military ladies/civilian guys meetup zone# on facebook
Are you one of them?
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Freelane33(m): 12:24pm On May 30, 2020
Women in uniform are the craziest type of women to fall in love with , every issue like this is I will tore your ass . Meh . My last soldier girl friend in Akure is still on the lookout for me because I disappeared after she caught me with another girl in shopping mall . Till today we never see
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Jbangs: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2020
Nne Wehdon, I understand you need a man...
From your eyes now, I read, it says, You can manage Civilian now, it doesn't matter...
You are Tired...

But What of a lady who is crushing on a Soldier?
Should she also approach him?
And cheat on him as well?
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Rickmann: 8:36am On Aug 16, 2020
Soljaboi44:
This young female Nigerian soldier has taken this to her Facebook page to say; "If you Love a female soldier, Don't be afraid to approach her" see her write-ups below
guys.. what do you think? wink
cc: Lalasticlala, seun

And she looks so gorgeous.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Rickmann: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2020
dollytino4real:
pls next time remove that word'fight for you' because no reasonable man needs a woman to fight 4 him.

The word 'fight in every context doesn't Mean it has to be physical Oga..Naturally,women possess a well developed shock absorber than men do and by that they can endure and persevere in challenging circumstances longer.. and this definitely comes with a fighting spirit.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Rickmann: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2020
Soljaboi44:
This young female Nigerian soldier has taken this to her Facebook page to say; "If you Love a female soldier, Don't be afraid to approach her" see her write-ups below
guys.. what do you think? wink
cc: Lalasticlala, seun

The word 'fight in every context doesn't Mean it has to be physical Oga..Naturally,women possess a well developed shock absorber than men do and by that they can endure and persevere in challenging circumstances longer.. and this definitely comes with a fighting spirit.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Pelxmiye(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2020
Well...both female soldiers and their male counterparts abuse power every day, We have and have seen the kind of gross abuse of power that happened in America to the Black American man, George and eventually took his life....our military and force do that here in Nigeria everyday, I experienced a scenario where a private car overtook a Police van on the highway,the driver of the car was chased and accosted,all four tyres of his car were shot and blasted...just imagine, because a civilian driver overtook a Police van on the highway,we see a lot of his animalistic displays every day, the military guys too drive with reckless abandon in their vans, expecting every civilian to give way...so female military soldiers need and Nigerian Force generally has to change, no one should be above the law, in saner climes, the things that military and Police do in Nigeria is enough to have several officers disbanded for good.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Kentursky(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2020
Story. Female soldiers are materialistic, wanted dating one last year n she was already giving me bills while we were still getting acquainted.

Bros, run away from a female soldier. I don talk finish.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Rickmann:

pls am madam not oga.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by pointblank247(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2021
In saner climes, female soldiers are beautiful, professional and civilںbut here soldiers are crude, rude full of gra gra because they are poorly trained
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2021
Yahoo boys suppose dey rush female soldiers be that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.