Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. (10474 Views)

Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by deedeedee1: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2017
sekxy:
[s]yeah..soon Yoruba Christians will go into extinction [/s]
Osu people will never mind their business

4 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2017
electricdangers:
[s][/s]

Speak for your people in Ebonyi, your tactics will never work. You will always fail and that your prayer for a religious war in SW will never come to pass. Onye ara

Religious war? God forbid! We yorubas love our lives too much to fight and that is the reason the internal colonialists are finding it easy to lull our Christian brothers to sleep. The secularity of yorubaland is being eroded. That is my simple message.

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by electricdangers: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
IJOBA2:

SOMEONE MADE MENTION ABOUT HOW THE UNITED NATIONS FAILED TO TALK ABOUT THE ISSUES AFFECTING CHRISTIANS AND THE KILLING OF IPOB YOUTHS IN ONE OF THE THREAD AND I SAID THIS

THEY ACTUALLY PREFER TO TALK ABOUT HOW MUSLIMS ARE BEING MASSACRED IN MYANMAR THAN BRINGING UP ANYTHING ISSUE THAT CONCERNS CHRISTIANS OR IPOB... REMEMBER THAT FAILURE TO DISCUSS ABOUT HOW PALESTINIANS ARE SUFFERING AND HOW ROHINGYA MUSLIMS ARE BEING MASSACRED ON A DAILY BASIS WILL AMOUNT TO ISLAMOPHOBIA. ANY ISSUE RAISED ABOUT HOW ISLAMIC TERRORIST ARE KILLING CHRISTIANS WILL BE TERMED A HATE SPEECH

YOU THINK CHRISTIANS ARE FOOLISH ABI
[/s]

Flat-head, You mean the same pathetic Ipob leader that said Pastor Kumuyi should be killed, the same animal that said Yorubas should be killed in Eboeland. Even your coward god, Kanu is not a Christian, your people in Ebonyi need your advise more cos you will continue to waste your time thinking you will divide us in the SW. Keep wasting your time.

4 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by electricdangers: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Religious war? God forbid! We yorubas love our lives too much to fight and that is the reason the internal colonialists are finding it easy to lull our Christian brothers to sleep. The secularity of yorubaland is being eroded. That is my simple message.

What is "We Yorubas" ?

3 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2017
electricdangers:
[s][/s]

Flat-head, You mean the same pathetic Ipob leader that said Pastor Kumuyi should be killed, the same animal that said Yorubas should be killed in Eboeland. Even your coward god, Kanu is not a Christian, your people in Ebonyi need your advise more cos you will continue to waste your time thinking you will divide us in the SW. Keep wasting your time.

I want to ask you a question. Does the fact that I see anomalies in the way things are going in yorubaland and choose to point it out mean I want to divide my tribe? Would you rather I keep quiet and pretend it did not happen. Please answer me.

3 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Dalek(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Some of us like to sound the gong for our folks who are asleep. Do you know how scary living in an Islamic environment is to an average Christian?

i leave in an islamic environment and i don't know the scary you're talking about. i have families and friends that are Muslims. Muslim family who follow us to church for Thanksgivings and wedding. friends who says I'm Muslim too so i can collect free food during rammadan. Muslims are not the problem, you're your own problem.

phobia: irrational fear of something.

3 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2017
electricdangers:

What is "We Yorubas" ?

Duh! Yorubas in general. Both Christian and Muslim. Who wants to die?
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by FeloniousFelon: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Don't worry yourself

Even Saudi has since switched to Gregorian Calender

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5997200_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Goke7: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Continue rationalizing and equivocating injustice.

if you have created this thread years ago when this holiday started, I would have taken you serious but since you are just waking up to discover what has been existing over the years, it just shows how political you are trying to be. Pls leave this country, go and become a slave wherever you want to be, that's none of my business cos by now you should not be bothered much about what is happening any longer after all you are planning to escape ok? you and other colleague, make una de go and meet kanu wherever he is

5 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by FeloniousFelon: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Goke7:

[s]if you have created this thread years ago when this holiday started, I would have taken you serious but since you are just waking up to discover what has been existing over the years, it just shows how political you are trying to be. Pls leave this country, go and become a slave wherever you want to be, that's none of my business cos by now you should not be bothered much about what is happening any longer after all you are planning to escape ok? you and other colleague, make una de go and meet kanu wherever he is[/s]

What do you have to say about Saudi Arabia switching to the Gregorian Calender?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by electricdangers: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
Alcatraz005:

Duh! Yorubas in general. Both Christian and Muslim. Who wants to die?
[/s]

Speak for your people in Ebonyi, they need your help. Leave Yorubas alone.

5 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2017
Dalek:

i leave in an islamic environment and i don't know the scary you're talking about. i have families and friends that are Muslims. Muslim family who follow us to church for Thanksgivings and wedding. friends who says I'm Muslim too so i can collect free food during rammadan. Muslims are not the problem, you're your own problem.

phobia: irrational fear of something.

So Aregbesola was right to have declared a Muslim holiday for a religious calendar not recognized amongst our National holidays in a secular state. Does TY, Danjuma, Solomon Asemota, the folks at CAN,
Donald Trump, FFK, majority of Americans and the western world, Fayose and the silent millions of Christians around the world have an "irrational fear" for Muslims?

Don't mistake political correctness and liberal left wing sentiments for being at ease with a violent religion. Most people are scared of Muslims but would rather mute their concerns. That is the fact. I don't hate any Muslim but I would feel safe arouns them only in a secular society.

3 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Danladi7: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I appreciate your decorum but I disagree that there is no Islamization plan. It has been a long time coming and most of us used to rubbish such claim until we began seeing Nigerians blow themselves up due to the clamor for an Islamic country. The most annoying thing is you muslims don't want the Christians to go on their way and at the same time proceeding yours islamisation plans. Nigeria must be the most unfair nation in the World. Why should Muslims want Christians so badly in their quest to be ruled by Islamic law. Our brothers in yorubaland keep denying being part of such plans but their body language keeps betraying them. Most people are apprehensive but they do not want to talk. Millions of Christians have fled and more would flee.
-Boko haram killed both muslims and Christians in the north.Infact the case of mosque bomb is higher than that of churches.

-muslims among yorubas see boko haram as non muslims.Just like not everyone that claim Christianity are Christians.

-I swear yorubaland can not be islamized and it can not be Christianized!,the islamization of Nigeria should have long happened during military regime!

-your topic is very devisive..."islamic holiday",is it muslims alone that enjoyed it?.....christmass new year,and easter,what are day.."Christian holidays"?...dont muslim observe it?,should we call that Christianization too?

-give me an instance of where Christians in yoruba land are being ruled sharia law!

PLEASE DONT LUMP YORUBA MUSLIMS WITH THE NORTH JUST LIKE I WILL NEVER LUMP YORUBA CHRISTIANS WITH THE IGBO CHRISTIANS THAT DONT HESITATE TO LAMBAST PASTOR ADEBOYE AND OSINBAJO.

NIGERIA WILL NEVER DIVIDE ON RELIGION BASE.HOW WILL NORTHERN CHRISTIANS COME TOGETHER WITH SOUTHERN CHRISTIAN TO FOR A COUNTRY?,...SHOULD YORUBAS MUSLIM ALSO START CLAIMING YOU CHRISTIANS ARE FOLLOWING NORTHERN BID WHENEVER A NORTHERNER BECOME CAN PRESIDENT?

seriously,if you stop this your act,I will treat you as igbo Christian,the yoruba pastor hater, not yoruba Christian.

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Goke7: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

What do you have to say about Saudi Arabia switching to the Gregorian Calender?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that is to say they are not so religious bigots like you
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2017
Goke7:

if you have created this thread years ago when this holiday started, I would have taken you serious but since you are just waking up to discover what has been existing over the years, it just shows how political you are trying to be. Pls leave this country, go and become a slave wherever you want to be, that's none of my business cos by now you should not be bothered much about what is happening any longer after all you are planning to escape ok? you and other colleague, make una de go and meet kanu wherever he is

Goke I am worried about you. Given the tense ethnic religious divide and hate rhetoric flying around in the country, was it right for Aregbesola and Ajimobi to have declared this holiday knowing that it is not part of our national holidays in states with millions of Christians?

E je ka ma fi nkan jo ara wa ka to se oool.

The fact is that millions of Christians in yorubaland have chosen to look the other way doesn't mean they are happy and are not scared. If things continue this way, people like FFK and Fayose would continue to be listened to and adored.

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2017
Danladi7:

-Boko haram killed both muslims and Christians in the north.Infact the case of mosque bomb is higher than that of churches.

-muslims among yorubas see boko haram as non muslims.Just like not everyone that claim Christianity are Christians.

-I swear yorubaland can not be islamized and it can not be Christianized!,the islamization of Nigeria should have long happened during military regime!

-your topic is very devisive..."islamic holiday",is it muslims alone that enjoyed it?.....christmass new year,and easter,what are day.."Christian holidays"?...dont muslim observe it?,should we call that Christianization too?

-give me an instance of where Christians in yoruba land are being ruled sharia law!

PLEASE DONT LUMP YORUBA MUSLIMS WITH THE NORTH JUST LIKE I WILL NEVER LUMP YORUBA CHRISTIANS WITH THE IGBO CHRISTIANS THAT DONT HESITATE TO LAMBAST PASTOR ADEBOYE AND OSINBAJO.

NIGERIA WILL NEVER DIVIDE ON RELIGION BASE.HOW WILL NORTHERN CHRISTIANS COME TOGETHER WITH SOUTHERN CHRISTIAN TO FOR A COUNTRY?,...SHOULD YORUBAS MUSLIM ALSO START CLAIMING YOU CHRISTIANS ARE FOLLOWING NORTHERN BID WHENEVER A NORTHERNER BECOME CAN PRESIDENT?

seriously,if you stop this your act,I will treat you as igbo Christian,the yoruba pastor hater, not yoruba Christian.

I am a Yoruba man and I don't care what anybody says.

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2017
electricdangers:
[s][/s]

IPOB IS SERIOUSLY GIVING YOU A SLEEPLESS NIGHT. THE FACT STILL REMAIN THAT YOU HATE IPOB BECAUSE YOU ARE A MUSLIM. IM A LOVER OF FREEDOM AND NO AMOUNT OF INTIMIDATION FROM YOU AND YOUR SOKOTO CALIPHATE WOULD STOP AN IDEA WHOSE TIME HAS COME! ITS EITHER YOU START THINKING ABOUT HOW TO UNIFY THE SOUTH OR YOU JOIN YOUR BIGGER god IN THE NORTH.

3 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Danladi7: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am a Yoruba man and I don't care what anybody says.
I dont even care about what you call yourself.If you like call yourself ooni's songrin

3 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Goke7: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Goke I am worried about you. Given the tense ethnic religious divide and hate rhetoric flying around in the country, was it right for Aregbesola and Ajimobi to have declared this holiday knowing that it is not part of our national holidays in states with millions of Christians?

E je ka ma fi nkan jo ara wa ka to se oool.

The fact that millions of Christians in yorubaland have chosen to look the other way doesn't mean they are happy and are not scared. If things continue this way, people like FFK and Fayose would continue to be listened to and adored.

is only folks like you that listens to ffk and fayose cos you are like them. Don't be worried about me after all you have alleged that am a muslim

3 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by FeloniousFelon: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2017
Goke7:

that is to say they are not so religious bigots like you

The Saudis want to belong in the 21st century.

Your raggedy beard almjiri Taofeek rascal, still wants to remain in medieval age.

No wonder Osun is literally backward

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by FeloniousFelon: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2017
Goke7:

is only folks like you that listens to ffk and fayose cos you are like them. Don't be worried about me after all you have alleged that am a muslim

See why Awusa will never consider you a good muslim

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1763241_9iceandgovernorajimobi_jpeg5435cc99788217e73f610f7b7aaf6ae7

See champagne ati wine dey flow

4 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Goke7:

Ok ooo. I got work to do now. Later.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by deedeedee1: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Danladi7:

AM MUSLIM,I DONT DISLIKE IGBOS,I WILL ONLY
DEFEND AN ATTACK ON YORUBAS,BE IT A MUSLIM
OR A CHRISTIAN!

EVEN IF ASARI DOKUBO AND SULTAN OF SOKOTO
SPIT RUBBISH AGAINST YORUBA ,I WILL LAMBAST
THEM.

I WILL FOREVER DISLIKE WHOEVER DIVIDE YORUBAS
AGAINST RELIGIOUS LINE.PERHAPS ALL YOUR
FAMILY MEMBERS ARE CHRISTIANS,I HAVE
CHRISTIAN AUNTS AND COUSINS AND THEY DONT
THINK LIKE YOU.

LATE SENATOR ADELEKE WAS A MUSLIM,HIS
BROTHER THAT TOOK HIS PLACE IS A CHRISTIAN!...I
WONDER HOW YOU WANT TO ADDRESS IGBOS HATE
ON NAIRALAND IF YOU KEEP ON INSTIGATING US
AGAINST EACH OTHER HERE.

SERIOUSLY,I HARDLY BELIEVE YOU ARE YORUBA.
I AM A PROUD YORUBA MUSLIM.I LIKE YORUBA
CHRISTIANS,AND I SAID IT TO YOUR
FACE.."ISLAMIZATION IS A POLITICAL TOOL".

you shouldn't been joining someone like IJOBA or whatever to achieve is aims.he has different intention from yours.OPEN A THREAD NON PASTOR ADEBOYE AND SEE HOW HE WILL JOIN YOU TO LAMBAST THEM
@bolded. This is what i am saying. This is what the Ebowls have always wanted. The were behind Nnamdi kanu when he was insulting Yoruba people.
I have families who are Muslims that support Odua republic. I have Christains in my family that dont support it. So what the fuucck i that eediot talking about?
The op is an eediot! People like this fool need to be dealt with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Dalek(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

So Aregbesola was right to have declared a Muslim holiday for a religious calendar not recognized amongst our National holidays in a secular state. Does TY, Danjuma, Solomon Asemota, the folks at CAN,
Donald Trump, FFK, majority of Americans and the western world, Fayose and the silent millions of Christians around the world have an "irrational fear" for Muslims?

Don't mistake politically correctness and liberal left wing sentiments for being at ease with a violent religion. Most people are scared of Muslims but would rather mute their concerns. That is the fact. I don't hate any Muslim but I would feel safe arouns them only in a secular society.

maybe you need to look for my first post on this thread... trump have every right to fear them cuz of the atrocities committed by few of them. but generalising a whole path of the yoruba tribe to be slaves to the north all becos of your own fear and not becos the yoruba muslims have done anything wrong. then thats unfair. u hate Muslims don't change ur tone now, and what is their crime you won't say. if you not safe around them then move to jerusalem or Mt sinai. if at this age you're gullible to believe your religion and way of life can be taken from you, I'm sorry to say you're not a christian.
all my life in lagos here never have i seen any ploy my our Muslim brothers to make me hate them, 1 year in kogi and no religion issue. but you lots keep acting smart to prove you can see what is not existence. i say shame on you

3 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Danladi7: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
IPOB IS SERIOUSLY GIVING YOU A SLEEPLESS NIGHT. THE FACT STILL REMAIN THAT YOU HATE IPOB BECAUSE YOU ARE A MUSLIM. IM A LOVER OF FREEDOM AND NO AMOUNT OF INTIMIDATION FROM YOU AND YOUR SOKOTO CALIPHATE WOULD STOP AN IDEA WHOSE TIME HAS COME! ITS EITHER YOU START THINKING ABOUT HOW TO UNIFY THE SOUTH OR YOU JOIN YOUR BIGGER god IN THE NORTH.
Dindinrin

Gowon-CHRISTIAN

Awolowo-,CHRISTIAN

-Obasanjo-CHRISTIAN

They all fought biafrans and ojukwu because they are muslims right?

Have you not ever lambasted VP osinbajo and pastor Adeboye before on this forum?

the plot of you and ALCARTRAZ or whatever,if you guys are not the Samething self ,to divide yoruba ranks will not workgrin

4 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Danladi7: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2017
deedeedee1:

@bolded. This is what i am saying. This is what the Ebowls have always wanted. The were behind Nnamdi kanu when he was insulting Yoruba people.
I have families who are Muslims that support Odua republic. I have Christains in my family that dont support it. So what the fuucck i that eediot talking about?
They guy is a complete IGBO who has spent long time in ibadan or lagos.As from today,treat him like one!,reply him like you are replying an osu or flatee.mind you,the OP and IJOBA are the same handle with different monicke.one is claiming yoruba the other is claiming igbo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Danladi7:

Dindinrin

Gowon-CHRISTIAN

Awolowo-,CHRISTIAN

-Obasanjo-CHRISTIAN

They all fought biafrans and ojukwu because they are muslims right?

Have you not ever lambasted VP osinbajo and pastor Adeboye before on this forum?

the plot of you and ALCARTRAZ or whatever,if you guys are not the Samething self ,to divide yoruba ranks will not workgrin
GOKE7 ITS ON RECORD THAT MUSLIMS AMONG YOU REJECTED OBASANJO'S PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Danladi7: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

In IGBO people mind!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Goke7: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

The Saudis want to belong in the 21st century.

Your raggedy beard almjiri Taofeek rascal, still wants to remain in medieval age.

No wonder Osun is literally backward

and how is it your problem, how developed is your state?

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2017
deedeedee1:

I should be dealt with? Ko de ni da fun e ti oba wa fi Iya je mi! You think we are a theocratic Islamic state or what? What is wrong with you guys? You are taking your newly acquired political power too far!

Is this how you will run the Nigerian Islamic state when it is achieved? This Buhari Presidency is making you guys go crazy with impunity. FYI, we are in a democracy and we all have a right to expresss ourselves. You want to shut a sizeable population of your citizens up on the internet? Come on! You do not force peace or unity! Justice must precede unity and peace. Get that into your skull! And I remain a bonafied Yoruba man born and raised in ile kaaro ojiire.

Utter nonsense!

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Goke7: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
GOKE7 ITS ON RECORD THAT MUSLIMS AMONG YOU REJECTED OBASANJO'S PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION.

and that stopped obasanjo from becoming president ba? how wise are your words grin

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by deedeedee1: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
[s]IPOB IS SERIOUSLY GIVING YOU A SLEEPLESS NIGHT. THE FACT STILL REMAIN THAT YOU HATE IPOB BECAUSE YOU ARE A MUSLIM. IM A LOVER OF FREEDOM AND NO AMOUNT OF INTIMIDATION FROM YOU AND YOUR SOKOTO CALIPHATE WOULD STOP AN IDEA WHOSE TIME HAS COME! ITS EITHER YOU START THINKING ABOUT HOW TO UNIFY THE SOUTH OR YOU JOIN YOUR BIGGER god IN THE NORTH. [/s]
Deluded ibo man. Very soon you will say Yoruba christians betrayed you just like the way you claimed Awolowo and Niger deltans did even thoough they never agreed to form any alliance with you. You cant split Yoruba people along religion lines. It is not possible.

Our language and culture comes first. I will never believe Yoruba muslims will align with the Hausas to control Yoruba land. Infact i consider the Christains to be more gullible than the muslims( especially pentecoastal goers). In Benin Republic and Nigeria for example, there are mosque that do their sermons in Yoruba language alone. Just incase you dont know, i am an agnostic and i detest you Ebowls with passion.
You guys irritate me like fucck!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud / Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.