Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. (10478 Views)

Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Dalek(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
BALANCE THINGS ON BOTH SIDES AS HOW, IF I MAY ASK

imo, what he is trying to do since have being following hie government is introduce rarical(eccentric) ideas into his state. currently osun is officially called "State of Osun" and not Osun state like other states go by. Aregbe's thinking is diffrent i must say but his ideas are just not ready for our sentimental society. in the case of religion i only see he's attempting to give the muslims on his state what "he believes" christians have in his own way. tho i salute his courage but he is over doing it.
remember the issue of the schools and hijabs the people are not ready to accept a compromise becos of sentiments
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by FeloniousFelon: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
SOMEONE MADE MENTION ABOUT HOW THE UNITED NATIONS FAILED TO TALK ABOUT THE ISSUES AFFECTING CHRISTIANS AND THE KILLING OF IPOB YOUTHS IN ONE OF THE THREAD AND I SAID THIS

THEY ACTUALLY PREFER TO TALK ABOUT HOW MUSLIMS ARE BEING MASSACRED IN MYANMAR THAN BRINGING UP ANYTHING ISSUE THAT CONCERNS CHRISTIANS OR IPOB... REMEMBER THAT FAILURE TO DISCUSS ABOUT HOW PALESTINIANS ARE SUFFERING AND HOW ROHINGYA MUSLIMS ARE BEING MASSACRED ON A DAILY BASIS WILL AMOUNT TO ISLAMOPHOBIA. ANY ISSUE RAISED ABOUT HOW ISLAMIC TERRORIST ARE KILLING CHRISTIANS WILL BE TERMED A HATE SPEECH

The United Nations is an evil organization and a precursor to the satanic One World Govt.

The very aim of the UN is to usher in globalization.

Institutional Christianity is dead all thanks to the perverted Catholic Order.

They have chosen Islam instead to pushing their goal of ushering in a One World Govt.

Prior to Islam, they were pursuing for New Age Religion.

In that same UN building their are many Luciferians claiming Libertarians.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2017
Walelavender:

I think it would be very difficult to Islamise Nigeria. Most of these guys play dirty politics with religion so as to have sizeable number of people empathize with their position. This would never stand. The PFN and CAN have spoken against this several times in Osun state,but Aregbe, being the die-hard Tebliq wouldn't back down. So funny a governor could be so sympathetic to a particular religion by offering such an holiday speaks volume.

They are a resolute people(Muslims) and I admire them for that. If we Christians continue to be aloof and indifferent to the political happenings, we should expect our Muslim population to demand sharia in 10 years from now. I should be long gone by then. Those PFN and CAN guys ain't too serious. What have they done about the subtle islamisation in yorubaland other than half hearted condemnations?

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2017
Dalek:

hehe pele aburo, to hate no easy see what you're doing to your health. ka mase dada loju, ore lope.
don't worry someone will break the line of incest in your family, this ogun weyre/aini nkan shey atijo in you generation must be broken by force. Ezekiel 20:4 read pls

Does it change the fact that your family members are better as farm animals? Rather than thrown the placenta away, your mumu parents kept it and threw your brain away instead. Awon odenson!

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by BanevsJoker(m): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2017
afroniger:
This op must be very jobless. I am a well known athiest on this forum, but that aside, aren't Easter and Christmas Christian holidays that we are all forced to and subjected to observe? Left to me the government should ban all these useless unproductive days. You people are all fanatics that want to dominate each other and the rest of us.
Those are National holidays. Just like Eid el Fitri, Eid el Kabir and Eid el Maulud. What these state governors are doing is unconstitutional. Only the Federal Government can declare religious Public Holidays.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2017
Dalek:

imo, what he is trying to do since have being following hie government is introduce rarical(eccentric) ideas into his state. currently osun is officially called "State of Osun" and not Osun state like other states go by. Aregbe's thinking is diffrent i must say but his ideas are just not ready for our sentimental society. in the case of religion i only see he's attempting to give the muslims on his state what "he believes" christians have in his own way. tho i salute his courage but he is over doing it.
remember the issue of the schools and hijabs the people are not ready to accept a compromise becos of sentiments
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION BRUH
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by electricdangers: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU HAVE NOT MADE ANY REASONABLE IMPACT ON THIS THREAD

Whats even your own with this thread, you are not Yoruba but want to kill yourself on this thread. You hate Yorubas but still wont leave them alone.

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by BanevsJoker(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:
If by now, any Christian doesn't see the machinations, then I am sorry ooo. They have their stooges everywhere e.g media, politics, administration, military, education and elsewhere.

They won!

Continue being politically correct you hear?
It'll be like Turkey. Even Iran was s secular state before the Islamic Revolution.

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 21, 2017
BanevsJoker:

It'll be like Turkey. Even Iran was s secular state before the Islamic Revolution.

Yes. Christians might as well have lost the plot in all of these. This is what liberalism and political correctness can cause a people/religion.

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Dalek(m): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION BRUH

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Dalek(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2017
ODVanguard:
Guys, ignore this foolish op. He alone is using 3 handles simultaneously on this thread. Ijoba, alca-whatever and drake -- to show you how desperate and stupid he is. Those 3 handles are always present on the same thread spewing the same trash. He's obviously schizophrenic so make una no disturb unasef.

that's how he came to derail the oduapathfinder post with his usual noise

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Philistine(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2017
Some people are naturally gullible and naive. They are gradually falling for the divisive agenda of Nnamdi KANU and ipob, ipob started all this issue of Yoruba Muslim and ish...unfortunately dumb Yoruba like the op are falling for the trap.Their aim Is to cause division and strife amongst Yoruba's! It is unfortunate that we still have extremely gullible folks like the op in Odualand!

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2017
electricdangers:

Whats even your own with this thread, you are not Yoruba but want to kill yourself on this thread. You hate Yorubas but still wont leave them alone.
YOU ARE WRONG BRUH... I ONLY HATE HOW MUSLIMS AMONG YOU WOULD RATHER PLEDGE THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO THE CALIPHATE THAN TO PURSUE WHAT WILL FAVOR WE THE SOUTHERNERS

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2017
In conclusion, Christians of Yoruba extraction please start saving something and research deeply on migration to secular nations of the world. The time is almost up. You can always visit Nigeria from time to time but don't think of raising a family in a Muslim nation. I am still in Nigeria myself but would reve up my travel plans. Being a part of the Nigerian diaspora is better than being a 2nd class citizen in a Muslim country. We caused this for ourselves by being too relaxed and we have to pay for it.

Selah.

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Philistine:
Some people are naturally gullible and naive. They are gradually falling for the decisive agenda of Nnamdi KANU and ipob, ipob started all this issue of Yoruba Muslim and ish...unfortunately dumb Yoruba like the op are falling for the trap.Their aim Is to cause division and strife amongst Yoruba's! It is unfortunate that we still have extremely gullible folks like the op in Odualand!

Fvck you! What did you say about the insult to the Christians in osun? I am a passionate lover of our tribe but I am not blind. You think I became weary because of IPOB? Who is IPOB by the way? I am a Yoruba man through and through but I see through the deceit of our Muslim brothers. They have opened the door for the northerners to come in and enslave us under Islam.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2017
I have a genuine reason to fear the religion. It would curb my freedom and worldview.

I cannot stay in a society where my rights to express my opinions would be infringed on the pain of death. I fear that religion. Enough of political correctness. Millions of people fear Islam!
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2017
I have a genuine reason to fear the religion. It would curb my freedom and liberal worldview.

I cannot stay in a society where my rights to express my opinions would be infringed on the pain of death. I fear that religion. Enough of political correctness. Millions of people fear Islam! angry
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by bigass(f): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

The Gregorian Calendar date of January 1st isn't a Christian holiday!

I don't need this information. I knew before you were born.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by electricdangers: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU ARE WRONG BRUH... I ONLY HATE HOW MUSLIMS AMONG YOU WOULD RATHER PLEDGE THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO THE CALIPHATE THAN TO PURSUE WHAT WILL FAVOR WE THE SOUTHERNERS

What is "We Southerners"? You should direct your hatred to your Abakaliki muslim brothers, they need it more. Leave our Muslim brothers alone, most of you are not true Christians, reason you carry hate in your heart everywhere you go. Religion is no issue in our land, reason most of us have muslims in our family. Muslims in Ebonyi need you asap.

3 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2017
electricdangers:

What is "We Southerners"? You should direct your hatred to your Abakaliki muslim brothers, they need it more. Leave our Muslim brothers alone, most of you are not true Christians, reason you carry hate in your heart everywhere you go. Religion is no issue in our land, reason most of us have muslims in our family. Muslims in Ebonyi need you asap.
I PAIN AMgrin
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2017
electricdangers:

No, that is a lie. We both know that millions of Christians in yorubaland are afraid but would rather pretend that we are united. The body language of our Islamic brothers towards the oppressive policies of this administration has sold them out. There is a limit to how some of us can pretend. I am scared and so are millions in yorubaland. Has Aregbesola been questioned for this infraction of the the laws of osun state? Should we sweep it under the carpet as usual? Let us do well to preserve the secularity of yorubaland else we lose all that papa Awolowo worked for. Millions of Christians would flee to better nations at the slightest whiff of islamisation. You better open your eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Philistine(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:
In conclusion, Christians of Yoruba extraction please start saving something and research deeply on migration to secular nations of the world. The time is almost up. You can always visit Nigeria from time to time but don't think of raising a family in a Muslim nation. I am still in Nigeria myself but would reve up my travel plans. Being a part of the Nigerian diaspora is better than being a 2nd class citizen in a Muslim country. We caused this for ourselves by being too relaxed and we have to pay for it.

Selah.
I have observed you diligently on this forum, u are very clannish and intolerant of other people's religion;which is unyorubalike. My joy is that fools like you are in a minority in Yoruba land. Continue to display your stupidity to the excitement of ipob members,u seem to have a lot in common with them.

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Goke7: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Selah.

your suggestion = slavery
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2017
electricdangers:

SOMEONE MADE MENTION ABOUT HOW THE UNITED NATIONS FAILED TO TALK ABOUT THE ISSUES AFFECTING CHRISTIANS AND THE KILLING OF IPOB YOUTHS IN ONE OF THE THREAD AND I SAID THIS

THEY ACTUALLY PREFER TO TALK ABOUT HOW MUSLIMS ARE BEING MASSACRED IN MYANMAR THAN BRINGING UP ANYTHING ISSUE THAT CONCERNS CHRISTIANS OR IPOB... REMEMBER THAT FAILURE TO DISCUSS ABOUT HOW PALESTINIANS ARE SUFFERING AND HOW ROHINGYA MUSLIMS ARE BEING MASSACRED ON A DAILY BASIS WILL AMOUNT TO ISLAMOPHOBIA. ANY ISSUE RAISED ABOUT HOW ISLAMIC TERRORIST ARE KILLING CHRISTIANS WILL BE TERMED A HATE SPEECH

YOU THINK CHRISTIANS ARE FOOLISH ABI

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Goke7: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I heard about the news and I am not surprised. I am a bigot and I hate Yoruba Muslims right?

Islamic holiday in osun?

All Yorubas who insulted me due to my sensitization thread should come and call me igbo again.

I am waiting.

This is the time for any discerning Christian(esp Yoruba) to expedite that immigration process.

Some funny people think I am an alarmist.

SMH.

Cc: goke
Omohayek
Bibidear
Ereolamide
Deeedeeee
Coloneldrake
is it today you just hear about islamic holiday in osun? wow you are really a learner o

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by electricdangers: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
I PAIN AMgrin

Pain who? You are only disgracing yourself, you will continue to try but will never succeed. The evil you wish us will surely befall on you and your people.

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2017
Philistine:

I have observed you diligently on this forum, u are very clannish and intolerant of other people's religion;which is unyorubalike. My joy is that fools like you are in a minority in Yoruba land. Continue to display your stupidity to the excitement of ipob members,u seem to have a lot in common with them.

Yes I can be clannish when I see that our secularity is being diluted. I have not seen you condemn Aregbesola, Profs. Akintola and Oloyede. Hypocrite! So we should sleep while we see you do things that erode what yorubaland was built on? I don't hate Muslims but I fear their proclivity to force their way of life on others. Donald Trump too is scared of Muslims. That goes to show you how people fear the religion. Do you see Christians fear hinduism or any other religion like they fear Islam? Fear doesn't mean hate or intolerance.

I am only being vigilant for the sake of my children.

5 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Dalek(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2017
ogun l'aye bayii oo grin
i fear dogs too but you don't see me creating threads on how dogs are planning to take over humanity grin grin

ask them to table the evidence to support the claim they will start saying rubbish.. anyone we no fit leave for SW cuz of Muslims make una comot no be by force to stay with beings you fear. eyin weyre

3 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2017
Goke7:

is it today you just hear about islamic holiday in osun? wow you are really a learner o

Continue rationalizing and equivocating injustice.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by electricdangers: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
Alcatraz005:

No, that is a lie. We both know that millions of Christians in yorubaland are afraid but would rather pretend that we are united. The body language of our Islamic brothers towards the oppressive policies of this administration has sold them out. There is a limit to how some of us can pretend. I am scared and so are millions in yorubaland. Has Aregbesola been questioned for this infraction of the the laws of osun state? Should we sweep it under the carpet as usual? Let us do well to preserve the secularity of yorubaland else we lose all that papa Awolowo worked for. Millions of Christians would flee to better nations at the slightest whiff of islamisation. You better open your eyes.
[/s]

Speak for your people in Ebonyi, your tactics will never work. You will always fail and that your prayer for a religious war in SW will never come to pass. Onye ara

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2017
Dalek:
ogun l'aye bayii oo grin
i fear dogs too but you don't see me creating threads on how dogs are planning to take over humanity grin grin

Some of us like to sound the gong for our folks who are asleep. Do you know how scary living in an Islamic environment is to an average Christian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Rini Town In Zamfara, Kidnap 60 Persons In Midnight Raid / Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals / Passenger Arrested With N71m At Lagos Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.