Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (54146 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by josite: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
how did u get the six trucks.examine your own foundation.did u steal or kill or cheat to acquire them.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Chatflick(m): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Its not about Spiritual husband coz there is no such thing... its all about her attitude sha...Dont get that wrong..
You are somewhat correct.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
kenchop:
BRO DONT MIND PEOPLE WHO TELL YOU THAT THEY DONT BELIVE IN SPIRITUAL THINGS. BRO THE PROBLEM IS REAL. I'M SO SORRY TO SAY THIS, BUT MOST WOMEN FROM EDO STATE ARE USUALLY POSSESSED , I HAVE HAD MY OWN EXPERIENCE WITH A BENIN WOMAN, BUT THANK GOD FOR HIS MERCIES. FROM YOUR SYORY , ITS CLEAR SHE PLAYED THE PREGNANCY CARD ON YOU AND YOU FELL. MINE TRIED IT TOO, BUT GOD PASS THEM. MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO EMBRACE GOD TOTALLY,TURN PRAYER WORRIOR, PRAY DANGEROUS PRAYERS IN YOUR HOUSE, YOU WILL SEE THAT THE HOUSE WILL BE TOO HOT FOR HER, SHE WILL FLEE ON HER OWN. GET CLOSE TO A REAL MAN OF GOD TO AID YOU IN PRAYERS. IF IT IS TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU, TRY HARD TO SEPARATE FROM HER(THIS MAY BE A DIFFICULT ONE) YOU SAID YOUR WIFE PRAYS TOO, MY GIRL THEN WAS HEAD OF PROTOCOL AT HER CHURCH, SHE EVEN CONNECTED ME TO HE PASTOR UNCLE. SHE KNEW ALL THE STRONG PASTORS AND PROPHETS, BUT ALL NA WASH. IT WONT GET BETTER ,EXCEPT YOU RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. SHE WONT STOP DEALING WITH YOU TILL YOU GO DOWN BELOW. LIFE HAS NO DUPLICATE. PUT SENTIMENTS ASIDE AND FLEE. IM SURE WITHIN YOURSELF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE MADE A MISTAKE IN MARRIAGE. SO GET OUT NOW YOU STILL HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND LIFE IN ONE PIECE. THE CHILD THAT YOU THINK IS YOURS MAY NOT EVEN BE YOURS. I MAY SOUND VERY HARSH, BUT THIS IS REALITY. THE DEVIL IS VERY WICKED. I AM TALKING OUT OF EXPERIENCE. PEOPLE MAY HATE WHAT IM SAYING BUT ITS REALITY. I HAVE GOOD FRIEND FROM EDO STATE, BUT THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT THEY WONT MARRY A BENIN WOMAN.
GOOD LUCK

kenchop , exactly but the worst thing that would ever happen to someone in this case is praying, seeing the effects of the prayers and then cease from praying..

if you start praying, don't stop until you see the end..

spiritual husbands are really wicked.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by reality17(m): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
I personally do not believe in this "spiritual"
thing or ish...

This will not solve ur problem if u keep relying on this matter..u lost ur biznesz, u lost ur job & now ur broke...

Why not talk to ur wife how to sort out all ur problems especially in financial aspect sha? Too many rich ppol who hit the rock bottom as well..Now, pointing fingers on whose to blame is NOT an option..

Indeed u are still a kid in d spirit realm. Did u hear d dream part? How he prayed to God to reveal d problem?

My brother i think u already knw wat d problem is and av a solution to it.. Yes u knw wat am talking abt..... Act now else u are gonno lose ur life.... Be wise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
AuroraB:
I think those advising him not to go solo on the path of deliverance are working with or for his wife!
Op, race to MFM immediately. Don't even let her know where you are going to angry
God bless you too

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by fergieboy: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Poster you buy big market o.. Edo kwanu?
shocked
All this woundnt have happen had it being you married your fellow Igbo woman.. In fact you would have prospered by now

Sorry eh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by ashjay001(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Frenchfriez:
I read through the comments posted by many and I smile, many likely didn't read through and absorb the story. Few who read through didnt read between the lines.
I'm not a spiritualist, but as a realist this has little or nothing to do with chance or coincidence. It actually beats me when Africans chose to deny the existence and reality of dark powers. Its a saddening trend.
Op should take a long hard look and xray his situation, drastic times call for drastic measures. Your wife may not be the direct cause of the problem but this certainly has something to do with her. Be wise with the times

I like u, already!
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by thesuave10(m): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
But op wetin carry you go Edo state? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by aolawale025: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Look for a good pastor. Your wife can be delivered. At this point you have to open up to her. It has to be done jointly.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by thesuave10(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Frenchfriez:
I read through the comments posted by many and I smile, many likely didn't read through and absorb the story. Few who read through didnt read between the lines.
I'm not a spiritualist, but as a realist this has little or nothing to do with chance or coincidence. It actually beats me when Africans chose to deny the existence and reality of dark powers. Its a saddening trend.
Op should take a long hard look and xray his situation, drastic times call for drastic measures. Your wife may not be the direct cause of the problem but this certainly has something to do with her. Be wise with the times

They just keep on coming grin

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Mrkumareze(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bro. Your problem is not peculiar to you alone, more than 60 percent of married men are going through that and, it takes the grace of God to quench it. I feel how critical it is right now for you to post it here in Nairaland. May God through his abundant grace show you mercy. Please go spiritual, keep away from your wife and see how it goes. It wouldn't be an easy thing to do as you 'll see 1001 reasons not to leave or step an inch away from her. Be a man, your success shall return in 100 folds .
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
i have come to realize something in this life,

Do you know that the devil can only attack you when you announce your plans or success (when you say it out audibly with your mouth) but when you don't talk, and keep it at heart, the devil will never know your plans. I have observed it alot..

8 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by nams77: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Op, I'm not going to talk to much. Those up there telling you there is nothing like spirit/ demons are like little children; they are spiritually blind. Believe them at ur own. Peril. You were given revelations twice or more in the dream. God speaks to man in diverse ways,one is thru dreams.
Now to solutions. Attack the spiritual and the physical will be taken care of. Go to Mountain of fire ministry and carry out deliverance for your self and wife. Now, going to the church will not get u delivered, but your believe in Jesus Christ and your conscious effort of dedicated prayers,. Believe and trust in God. Your wife needs to be separated from the jealous entity that is claiming her. Once again, pay no heed to those who says things like this don't exist. They are blind spiritually. I wish you the best my brother. It's well
By the way, I don't attend mfm

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by rayobaba(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bro, u in a mess. I believe ur problem is connected to ur wife. But why do u keep telling her ur plans. U funny oo.
In ur write up, u said she reported u to ur boss that u beat her. So she could do dt knowing-fully well Dt could make u loose ur job.
Bro, am not saying u shd divorce her, but u know d way to ur problem.
U need prayer to solve this. I want to think she knows she has spirit husband and she knows Dts d cause of ur problem. What has she even do to make ds problem go away!
Bro, run to God before they finish u like motal kombat.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by tuscani: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
My brother, I feel for you. For those that think you are being superstitious, I don't know how they arrive that . My personal experience is this. I have had some very serious issues that I have been with for years, during the last 70 days MFM prayer and fasting,I joined and behold lets than one month into the fasting, God answered my prayers. The choice is yours. For me I believe there is s living God, that directs the affairs of men. He is willing and able to deliver if we bring our problems to him because his son Jesus has paid the price

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
josite:
take it from me.all you need is to renew your mind with the world of GOD.YOU are allowing your mind to suggest evil thoughts to you which you eventually actioned.go to a good church where you are taught soundly ilke daystar ,like kicc.your wife is not your problem.it is the devil playing a mind game on you.very soon he will suggest to u to commit suicide or kill your wife.you even need the deliverance more than your wife.in busiines there is business cycle wherein business goes down to come up again.
day star, Kicc reforms the mind of Christians already free. Couple inclusives. Not couples that cause the other to loose job. For God sakes, which spouse takes bedroom matter to the other's office so he can loose his job. 1stcor 16:9. There are man adversaries brother. I said it before a woman is able to subdue a weakman to her level.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by tballeyy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
luxy44:
I understand the battle going on in your mind. And it is good your wife is not seen as a witch by you. Please discuss your decision with your wife since you can't pay your rent anymore. She might be able to raise the money, you never can tell. Relax and look inward, you will rise again.
amen I fell like crying for u, sorry
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Ishilove: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
freshvine:
Sorry about your predicaments but the truth is your marriage is the cause of your affliction. It's time to confront your wife but in a lovely manner both of you can find closure. What the spirit husband is doing is to render you useless and finally destroy the marriage so that your wife will be free of you and betrothed to him alone. But before the conversation with your wife, try stay awake most nights to watch over her and the way she sleeps.

Spirit husbands will send different afflictions to you including witches and wizards. Wherever you turn and whatever you do, you'll only attract hatred and jealousy from people and the evil amongst this poll will want to hurt you indirectly or directly.

Most ladies are aware that they're having these challenges hence they tend to be more religious than being spiritual. You'll notice whenever you make love to your wife, something terrible or insignificant as it may be happens thereafter. My bro, you've purchased the goods of the spirits.

How do women attract spirit husband?

Background : Our background says a lot of our individual personalities. If her parents had worshipped some useless gods and did sacrifices to protect her, definitely she'll be possessed with demonic powers warding off eligible men. The demon will come as a spirit being to be having canal knowledge of her from time to time. Majority of our parents did unspeakable things for family protection in the past.

Sex : our young ladies due to material things run after occultic men and money ritualist. Believe me, women are highly needed to make their sacrifices potent. Some requirements are to sleep with unsuspecting women and mostly women are not the targets but a vehicle to their target chain, the other successful men who will ignorantly sleep with them. When once this occultic men have had their time with any female, automatically, a demon is assigned to her to be a talent and destiny collector from her unsuspecting men in her life. Marrying such lady simply means you'll be contributing to the food chain of the original occultic man. Whenever you become too useless, your wife leaves you to another successful man and the cycle continues. Their prey is always beautiful ladies.

You need deliverance for your wife.

If you become stubborn, they'll render you impotent, attack your health.
By parents, you mean 'foreparents'.

Spirit husbands have different categories, and it seems like his wife's own falls under the ones who render the husbands of the women useless. They won't stop until they bring the man down to zero level. These men can only get back to their feet if they separate from the woman, which is really the whole point of the oppression- to ensure the woman does not have a stable home because she is attached in the spirit realm to demons.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by ofuonyebi: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hello, success or failure in marriage is not base on wealth or amount of money in ur account...

what if u didn't have a child? Honestly, your problem has nothing to do with your wife....You confessed that she is very supportive!

Then, what was she to do that is out of being supportive?....To me, your problem developed because you never

believe that it was GOD Almighty the creator of wealth that made you what you are and hence, you never had time

to submit yourself and all you have to him, for more blessing...if you have by now become a multi-millionaire, would you accuse

her of witchcraft?...You can become greater than you are before if you believe GOD and pray and repent ur former ways of life....
Her spiritual husband problem you are afraid off can be solved by the power of God.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
PaperLace:
So, who is pursuing Dangote?
His trucks are always involved in one accident or the other.
dem tell you say na truck business dangote dey do?
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by shophut(m): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
I really feel your predicament. I would like to add to what other people have said so far concerning your problem.

Brotherly, you don't need a soothsayer to confirm what your problem is. God has revealed already to you what the problem is. You have even confirmed that bad things happen when you have a particular dream or tell your wife about any plan you want to execute. These signs are not mere coincidence. God has shown them to you because he wants you to be delivered. God is looking for a way to rescue you but He needs you to initiate the way for Him to come in.

The first mistake you made was marrying your wife without proper visitation to the mother as tradition demands. She doesnt even need to say anything just her tears can act like fire. So what you will do, go to your wife's mother, apologize to her like a son, talk to her about what really happened when you were about to marry her daughter, get a list of things from her, buy them and present to her. Get her the best of drink in the midst of your family elders. Let her pray and bless you.

Secondly, seek for a spirit filled church and attain with your wife. Get the pastor of that church involved. Declare a fast in your house, maybe for 7 days, then go to the pastor in the church to pray for both of you. Yes your wife may be afflicted by a spirit husband. That bond between her and the spirit husband has to be broken. Anoint yourselves with the blessed oil from the church. You can buy it for the pastor to bless for you.

Finally, go back to your wife's family and perform the rights for her late father. You should know what i am talking about. Go with your family elders. If possible make it look like another marriage introduction ceremony.

Give unto caesar's what caesar's, and unto God what's God. You are free indeed.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by bikat: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Poster, you ARE MAKING A MISTAKE, don't bite the fingers that fed you. Your mentality is too poor, so now your wife is a witch? Ah men...

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Sylvaaustine: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Its a blessing
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by LordKO(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
@OP

Foremost, have it in mind that there's no absoluteness aside the creator of the world. Therefore, dreams as important and intrinsic as they could be, for a spiritually awake person, aren't always deducible to walking life experiences. It takes more than being religiously inclined to interpret dreams. What I'm saying in essence is that you shouldn't demonize your wife, at least not now, just because of your dreams. What you had could as well be mere nightmares. So far you don't have any fact against her, and even if you do, it still behove on you as her husband to help her politely to find solution to her need.

Believe you me, the most important thing you should do now is to restrategise and repackage your lifestlye. . . This is time for you to embrace realism even if it's temporary until after you get off from your personal recession then you can revert to idealism. Make your wife to see reason with you on while she has to go put up with her mother at the time being, while you relocate to a less expensive environment. So, you need to sell off your small car and use small portion of its proceed to fund your relocation while the other part of the proceed serve as your seed capital for business (venture into any low volume but high margin business - you don't need to have a million naira to start a multi million naira business) or to hunt for a relatively good job - use what you have to gain what you need on principle. An amicable temporary separation from your wife will resolve about 75% of your current problem, this is not really because she's the source and cause of your problems, no, but because of the presence of ethical philosophical disparities that currently exist between the two of you.

With regards to your collapsed business and hitch on your travel venture, you need to tell yourself truth, all you experienced aren't new in the haulage business in particular and other life ventures in general. Look inward and you will see the reason why those unfortunate incidences happened - good attitudes remain major party to lasting success. Failure of a sane, sound and principled person isn't a sign of ignorance rather it's always an act that leads to perfection. Kindly begin to accept responsibility of your actions and inaction because that is the first hallmark of maturity and responsibleness.

Last but not the least, since obviously you're of the idealistic worldview, seek for spiritual help most importantly within yourself and by yourself. You can exorcise yourself without the need to intentionally or unintentionally handing over your dominion to another mortal out there, unless if you already know a tested and trusted one. The solution to your temporary problem lies within your own hands.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Frenchfriez:
don't mind Nigerians most especially. Dem go dey form foreign when it's obvious there are strong forces around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Icon79(m): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
It usually happened whenever we quarreled and she got really angry. That very night, I would see myself being locked up by a man in a room with an iron gate in my dream. The next trip for any of my trucks would be an accident or there would be a major problem on the road.

I didn't get a chance to read everything but, if the above quotes are true, then your problem is definitely spiritual and must be handled through serious fasting and prayers. Not sure whether you're still living in Enugu. If you are, and if you are serious, feel free to send me a PM so I can give you the phone number of a friend of mine in Onitsha. He's a deliverance minister and a powerful man of God....God is using him tremendously and I am sure that he can help you.

O pari

allenroundabout:

Today is my wedding anniversary. I got married in 2010. I actually don't know if my marriage is a curse or there are other forces affecting my life.

I went into my marriage with 6 trucks and they were all working within southwest. All the trucks are gone!

I am a 37year old man from Enugu state. I got married at the age of 31 to a beautiful lady from Edo state.

I started my logistic company when I left my salary job in 2007. I started with 3 trucks and I was able to grow and acquired 3 more trucks before 2010.

I met my wife when she was serving in Enugu. I visited my parent in enugu that very year. We got talking and one thing led to the other. She got pregnant towards the end of her service year and moved in with me immediately after her service.

We had our traditional wedding, though her mum (father is late) wasn't at the wedding. She didn't inform her, she said she doesn't have a relationship with her and that they are not in talking terms. Though her aunt (her mum sister) was actively involved and present. She made up with her mum years later and they are both fine now.

I lost my 6 trucks in 3years with debts that I had to settle by selling my uncompleted buildings in Enugu and Lagos. I have not paid some debts till now. Note that I acquired those properties before my wedding.

I lost 2 trucks in 2010 December, lost 1 in 2011, then lost remaining 3 trucks to accident in 2013.

It usually happened whenever we quarreled and she got really angry. That very night, I would see myself being locked up by a man in a room with an iron gate in my dream. The next trip for any of my trucks would be an accident or there would be a major problem on the road.

I was out of business in 2014 to mid 2015 when I decided to travel out of Nigeria for some hustling. I told my wife about my plan but she said she is sure my plan is to marry another woman when I get to Europe. I made some promises to her before I left.
On getting to the airport in holland, I was put into the next flight to Lagos from Schipol airport in Holland.

I became very broke after the failed trip and I had to open up to friends and family who still thought I was a big man. I was able to secure a 35k salary job through a friend. My wife came to my place of work, told my boss that I beat her. She lied! (I have never done that before and I didn't do it). I lost the job.

In all this, I have always struggled to pay our rent, we pay our son school fee together while she handles 75% of food stuff in the house. She works and earns around 65k. She has been supportive.

I have prayed and she has prayed too, but nothing has changed in my finance. It is getting worse everyday. One night, I prayed and begged God to reveal to me the source of my problem, I had a dream that night. In the dream, my wife told me she is married to the prince of their kingdom and that the prince is always with us sometimes on the bed when we are sleeping. She said his boys are the one I always see fighting me in my dreams. My wife told me all this in my dream. I am scared of discussing this dream with my wife because she is a prayerful woman and it will sound like I am saying she is the cause of my problem. I am confused.

I also consulted a pastor, the pastor said witches are seriously dealing with me. He also said my wife has a spiritual husband that is very powerful. He warned me never to discuss any of my plans with my wife again. That I should always tell her after the execution of such plans (plans that has to do with my business). I find it strange and hard to believe, what is the essence of having a wife if we can have 100% openness. I continue to discuss my business plans with wifey and they are always failing. Sometimes I will be too happy to hide it from her. (Lol)

We have a small car that is strictly for taking my son to school. My rent expired in May and there is no hope of money for me. Landlord is already on me. If I sell this last only car to pay this rent, what are we going to sell to pay the next rent? I think maybe we should separate for a while and when things change for better again, we can come together. I have not discussed this with my wife. Is this a right step? Her mum and her mum sis (they are both widows) has a big house here in Lagos, she can move to the house while I get a driving job with an accommodation package. This way, I can support and pay my son's school fee.

Please people advice me.

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Jokkarm2: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
though I don't believe in such but at the same time I knw such thing exist . come to Dominion city head quarters Lekki before LBS from Ajah ask of pastor sola meet him he will link you to our GO. pastor david , all these your issues will be a history after prayers . I also hope you made your money without devils hand in it because if you did, is give and take. you need to clean your hands if you really did some funny things. God is the only answer to every prayers .
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Veetee(m): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
I pray the good Lord who has revealed the source of your problem help you on this, you have entered into this already, there is no going back..
if you have to separate from your wife for a while and face the problem squarely, but still you cant do this without your wife. Obviuosly she is the source of the problem or rather the enemy is using her to purnish you, she needs deliverance too, you have to let her know what is going on and then let a power and honest man of God help you on this too, this cant definetely go away with prayer and fasting.and i think she is the one that needs it the most .This should be a caution to those of us who are not married yet, you shouldnt go into any marriage without doing a serious spiritual background check, otherwise you will be fighting battles that are bigger than you, its not by physical appearance, let God always direct you on who will spend the rest of your life with

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by ststyreal(f): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Onye Aba
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by FitnessDoctor: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Today is my wedding anniversary. I got married in 2010. I actually don't know if my marriage is a curse or there are other forces affecting my life.

I went into my marriage with 6 trucks and they were all working within southwest. All the trucks are gone!

I am a 37year old man from Enugu state. I got married at the age of 31 to a beautiful lady from Edo state.

I started my logistic company when I left my salary job in 2007. I started with 3 trucks and I was able to grow and acquired 3 more trucks before 2010.

I met my wife when she was serving in Enugu. I visited my parent in enugu that very year. We got talking and one thing led to the other. She got pregnant towards the end of her service year and moved in with me immediately after her service.

We had our traditional wedding, though her mum (father is late) wasn't at the wedding. She didn't inform her, she said she doesn't have a relationship with her and that they are not in talking terms. Though her aunt (her mum sister) was actively involved and present. She made up with her mum years later and they are both fine now.

I lost my 6 trucks in 3years with debts that I had to settle by selling my uncompleted buildings in Enugu and Lagos. I have not paid some debts till now. Note that I acquired those properties before my wedding.

I lost 2 trucks in 2010 December, lost 1 in 2011, then lost remaining 3 trucks to accident in 2013.

I was out of business in 2014 to mid 2015 when I decided to travel out of Nigeria for some hustling. I told my wife about my plan but she said she is sure my plan is to marry another woman when I get to Europe. I made some promises to her before I left.
On getting to the airport in holland, I was put into the next flight to Lagos from Schipol airport in Holland.

I became very broke after the failed trip and I had to open up to friends and family who still thought I was a big man. I was able to secure a 35k salary job through a friend. My wife came to my place of work, told my boss that I beat her. She lied! (I have never done that before and I didn't do it). I lost the job.

In all this, I have always struggled to pay our rent, we pay our son school fee together while she handles 75% of food stuff in the house. She works and earns around 65k. She has been supportive.

I have prayed and she has prayed too, but nothing has changed in my finance. It is getting worse everyday. One night, I prayed and begged God to reveal to me the source of my problem, I had a dream that night. In the dream, my wife told me she is married to the prince of their kingdom and that the prince is always with us sometimes on the bed when we are sleeping. She said his boys are the one I always see fighting me in my dreams. My wife told me all this in my dream. I am scared of discussing this dream with my wife because she is a prayerful woman and it will sound like I am saying she is the cause of my problem. I am confused.

I also consulted a pastor, the pastor said witches are seriously dealing with me. He also said my wife has a spiritual husband that is very powerful. He warned me never to discuss any of my plans with my wife again. That I should always tell her after the execution of such plans (plans that has to do with my business). I find it strange and hard to believe, what is the essence of having a wife if we can have 100% openness. I continue to discuss my business plans with wifey and they are always failing. Sometimes I will be too happy to hide it from her. (Lol)

We have a small car that is strictly for taking my son to school. My rent expired in May and there is no hope of money for me. Landlord is already on me. If I sell this last only car to pay this rent, what are we going to sell to pay the next rent? I think maybe we should separate for a while and when things change for better again, we can come together. I have not discussed this with my wife. Is this a right step? Her mum and her mum sis (they are both widows) has a big house here in Lagos, she can move to the house while I get a driving job with an accommodation package. This way, I can support and pay my son's school fee.

Please people advice me.

Sir, I really hope you take this advice...

From the story, even an illiterate would know that you are being attacked by spiritual powers. You said it happens whenever you both quarrel and your dreams are been terrorized by a man... I know you love your wife and want the best, but I would advice you to seek spiritual help.

I am not going to talk much because I believe someone wants everything to be better for them, could be ready to try anything. Give Christ a chance to change this for you even though it does not seem normal.

It has been 7 years already and things are already going from bad to worse, it would be best you try this alternative... Don't go to the small churches, but instead go to one of the big ones, it would really help...

I sincerely hope you take your life and the future of your son seriously.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Daboomb: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
mazimee:
Why do you have to tie your whole misfortune to your wife?

I bet you did not read th epart where a Husband who had six tucks before marriage, had to seek and got a "Driving job" for #35,000..... only for thios wife to still come to that place of work, lie against him and ensure he lost that job? angry angry

This man will eventually lose hi slife, if he does not act swiftly against this his demonic wife.

"Alertness and Deductive reasoning" are the greatest weapons of the wise Man. undecided undecided

Go figure.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.