Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (48738 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2017
Why u dey fear? After you don chop her finish!
My guy, carry your fear dey go!
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by jayjayholy(m): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2017
what a coincidence,,, same thing z currently happening to me nw,,, am staying in kogi state,, ND she's schooling in Enugu,, I suspected she's cheating on me ND I stopped picking her call,, 3day's Leta she came down state without informing me, she knows I don't usually come home early cuz of d condition of my work,, I always come home 9:30,,dat very day I came bk home late like 10pm,, Immediately I opened my door,, she rushed in,, I was so scared ND confused,,, I started treating her nice immediately to avoid story dat touches,,I was like baby u should've text me u r coming for me to get u fish ND wine,, I said dat cuz she love rusted fish,,, she ignored me ND want inside my bedroom direct,, maybe she suspected am cheating on her too,, when I followed her to d bedroom she started asking me with so much anger on her face,,, WHY HAVE U NOT BEEN PICKING MY CALL,, I told her to calm down dat we will talk abt dat Leta ND I started asking her abt her trip ND how she get in d compound when d get is always locked,,she said my neighbor opened d gate for her,, before u knw I went to d bathroom ND I told her to come join me,, she came ND we started making love from there,, but gradually am making her to hate me but not satisfying her sexually ND I stopped caring like before,, she's dis kind of girl dat her phone ring Every minutes,, ND 90% of d call she receive is guys,,, when I asked she said she don't make friends with girls,, imagine... na me she want fool to marry her
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by enonche85(m): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Bros I am tired . I want to go to seminary school now grin

You've been eating moi moi since, now u want to eat akara abi?... grin wink
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by MLK22555: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2017
LOL grin grin.. u dey invincible for men, then try activate the mode for ur girlfriend, u go know say Eve first Adam know Life even if na Adam first see life.
FortifiedCity:
I have known this my babe close to a year now. Well she confesses love to me. But she kinda surprised me when she said that she's scared of losing me: that she is willing to kill me if I ever leave her. I heartily laughed it off.
Just yesterday, she called after I deliberately ignored calling her for 2 days and didn't pick up when she called. She called and was very angry. I had to calm her and she later apologized for her anger.

Then I recalled what she said earlier about killing. Even though I believe I am invincible for any man, do you think her threat is something I should take serious?

Have you seen a woman carry out her threat of killing someone she loves? Please share.

Thanks.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by ERICOPLC(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2017
Bros, you are fifty percent dead. As for carrying out her trait, she will when pushed.
Be guided, women are partners with devil when their love is under trait.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by laliga01: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
I don't need a new one. As a matter of fact, I'm even grateful for the heartbreaks 'cause they made me wiser n stronger. Guy no fit play me maga na. grin

Lolx... a Nigga is a Nigga, just pray you dnt encounter an upgraded version of heart slayer.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by laliga01: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2017
J
jayjayholy:
what a coincidence,,, same thing z currently happening to me nw,,, am staying in kogi state,, ND she's schooling in Enugu,, I suspected she's cheating on me ND I stopped picking her call,, 3day's Leta she came down state without informing me, she knows I don't usually come home early cuz of d condition of my work,, I always come home 9:30,,dat very day I came bk home late like 10pm,, Immediately I opened my door,, she rushed in,, I was so scared ND confused,,, I started treating her nice immediately to avoid story dat touches,,I was like baby u should've text me u r coming for me to get u fish ND wine,, I said dat cuz she love rusted fish,,, she ignored me ND want inside my bedroom direct,, maybe she suspected am cheating on her too,, when I followed her to d bedroom she started asking me with so much anger on her face,,, WHY HAVE U NOT BEEN PICKING MY CALL,, I told her to calm down dat we will talk abt dat Leta ND I started asking her abt her trip ND how she get in d compound when d get is always locked,,she said my neighbor opened d gate for her,, before u knw I went to d bathroom ND I told her to come join me,, she came ND we started making love from there,, but gradually am making her to hate me but not satisfying her sexually ND I stopped caring like before,, she's dis kind of girl dat her phone ring Every minutes,, ND 90% of d call she receive is guys,,, when I asked she said she don't make friends with girls,, imagine... na me she want fool to marry her

My brother, you are close to the red line. Just be careful with her.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by enonche85(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2017
Romanus123:
She has started controlling you already

Assuming she does not mean to kill him...she made that threat to be controlling him psychologically.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by enonche85(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Just few times

Like 52 times abi?... grin grin
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by hayboss: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2017
A woman most times issues out a valid threat and not some jokes...its just a matter of time!
Watch your back henceforth! Forget fortifications grin
Or no be this world wey we dey hear all kinds of violence everyday?

FortifiedCity:

Have you seen a woman carry out her threat of killing someone she loves? Please share.

Thanks.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by enonche85(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Well not when I am. You are a tigress and I am a tiger, you know what that means tongue

U be tiger abi?...Shebi u want 2 babes to threaten ur life?..
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2017
enonche85:

U be tiger abi?...Shebi u want 2 babes to threaten ur life?..
Even three sef no reach
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Tessy4life(f): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2017
Lol...threats! Threats!! Threats!!! U don enter one chance! Leave her first make we see wetin she fit do. One of the plenty lies we tell our dating partner!
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Charles4075(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin I know you can't joor. You can't kill your Sugar
You're busy playing love here now abi And she'll be going through your posts and thinking of her next course of action.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
hayboss:

A woman most times issues out a valid threat and not some jokes...its just a matter of time!
Watch your back henceforth! Forget fortifications grin
Or no be this world wey we dey hear all kinds of violence everyday?

True!. That was how one silly girl thought she was dragging boyfriend with me. grin She told the dude she'd pour acid on me if she sees me, the moment I read that chat I knew what to do, I quietly stopped all communication with the dude, and he didn't know I saw the chat. Shebi when he was done with her he ended the relationship, now he's begging me for common friendship but there's a limit to what I'd do with an ex. Asked him about the girl and told him about the chat I saw, he claimed she didn't mean it but trust Akwa Ibom girls, that isn't beyond what she could do. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. BTW, the dude was my first love.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
laliga01:

Lolx... a Nigga is a Nigga, just pray you dnt encounter an upgraded version of heart slayer.
I use foresight when I encounter these ones, and have my dos and don'ts when a dude is confessing love I'm not sure of.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Sunak(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I have known this my babe close to a year now. Well she confesses love to me. But she kinda surprised me when she said that she's scared of losing me: that she is willing to kill me if I ever leave her. I heartily laughed it off.
Just yesterday, she called after I deliberately ignored calling her for 2 days and didn't pick up when she called. She called and was very angry. I had to calm her and she later apologized for her anger.

Then I recalled what she said earlier about killing. Even though I believe I am invincible for any man, do you think her threat is something I should take serious?

Thanks.
Haba!!! why shud u take her serious
Ordinary play she cannot play with u again nii
Just wait till she kills u first jare then ur spirit will come back and take her serious
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by mudiana(m): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
she is crazy and definitely going to kill you. you have entered one chance.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Fourwinds: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
cheesy grin
what you can do right
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Donjazzy12(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.
She is not your babe, she is an evil, clingy, immature bitch. Dump her now and report every threat to police. Relationship is not a secret society.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by collinsVP: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
abelprice:
If she's from edo state my guy take am serious and apologise for thinking of leaving her.... she is d only 1 allowed to leave.... undecided....

Your post scares me. How is that?

I'm battling with an Edo girl right now. I ended our relationship of 8 months because all that was on her mind was marriage. And some characters I couldn't put up with.

She made several attempts to have me f*ck her without protection but I refused.

We had small issue and I took the opportunity to end the game. But she is not taking It.

She has sworn to deal with me.

She says, the breakup must be in her own terms.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by tosyne2much(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
True!. That was how one silly girl thought she was dragging boyfriend with me. grin She told the dude she'd pour acid on me if she sees me, the moment I read that chat I knew what to do, I quietly stopped all communication with the dude, and he didn't know I saw the chat. Shebi when he was done with her he ended the relationship, now he's begging me for common friendship but there's a limit to what I'd do with an ex. Asked him about the girl and told him about the chat I saw, he claimed she didn't mean it but trust Akwa Ibom girls, that isn't beyond what she could do. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. BTW, the dude was my first love.
Na so the babe for just use acid take design your face cheesy
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na so the babe for just use acid take design your face cheesy
And she for do am, things people do for love. I dated the guy for 4 yrs, she came into the picture on our 4th year, though, it was a distance relationship for like 3yrs. I can never fight over a man, perhaps she felt she found prince charming she was protecting. grin
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Fourwinds:
what you can do right
Fourwinds, is that how you see me?. grin
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by tosyne2much(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
And she for do am, things people do for love. I dated the guy for 4 yrs, she came into the picture on our 4th year, though, it was a distance relationship for like 3yrs. I can never fight over a man, perhaps she felt she found prince charming she was protecting. grin
And that was how you friendzoned my guy cheesy
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by papoose999(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
FvckShiT:
You just fúçking won a fúçking free Lifetime fûçk cheesy , just keep fúçking her bro
u smart bro
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Tapout(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
CraePixie:

How can you even think we have around 5mills females when the total population is over 180mills I repeat you are an olodo

he said more than 5million, is it that he is not correct or what? .... What exactly is ur point??
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
You dated someone for 4 years Kimbraa. shocked

Wetin remain for me to chop again na? I no do again
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by aalangel(f): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.

She just might be serious. I don't trust ladies these days. They're becoming too desperate. Apply great wisdom.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You dated someone for 4 years Kim.braa. shocked

Wetin remain for me to chop again na? I no do again
Don't get it twisted. I could count how many times we had sex from when we started dating. He got admission in our first year, and for 3yrs we had a "No sex" relationship. It was within that period that he was cheating with the girl but I had no idea.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
aalangel:

She just might be serious. I don't trust ladies these days. They're becoming too desperate. Apply great wisdom.
I will heed your advice good lady
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
Don't get it twisted. I could count how many times we had sex from when we started dating. He got admission in our first year, and for 3yrs we had a "No sex" relationship. It was within that period that he was cheating with the girl but I had no idea.
grin Just kidding honey

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex / What Will Actually Happen To Some Peeps After Val. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.