Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (48609 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Lalas247(f): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
FvckShiT:
You just fúçking won a fúçking free Lifetime fûçk cheesy , just keep fúçking her bro
Lol ur comments sha

1 Like

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Lalas247(f): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I have known this my babe close to a year now. Well she confesses love to me. But she kinda surprised me when she said that she's scared of losing me: that she is willing to kill me if I ever leave her. I heartily laughed it off.
Just yesterday, she called after I deliberately ignored calling her for 2 days and didn't pick up when she called. She called and was very angry. I had to calm her and she later apologized for her anger.

Then I recalled what she said earlier about killing. Even though I believe I am invincible for any man, do you think her threat is something I should take serious?

Have you seen a woman carry out her threat of killing someone she loves? Please share.

Thanks.
Check fp grin
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
Stevengerd:
Knw Tok am bae!
Lol, make I no tok waitin?. grin
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Stevengerd(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol, make I no tok waitin?. grin
Just pray make u knw meet some set of guys, there craftiness no be here! tortoise deh learn for there side
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Check fp grin
Can you do such
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
Stevengerd:
Just pray make u knw some set of guys, there craftiness no be here! tortoise deh learn for there side
She never jam. smiley
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Stevengerd(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
She never jam. smiley
lol
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by mrkay101(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
Not sure she meant it..

Probably that's how she's trying to express herself to you.

Letting u know how much you mean to her

1 Like

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
mrkay101:
Not sure she meant it..

Probably that's how she's trying to express herself to you.

Letting u know how much you mean to her
Bros I think you nailed it completely.

Lalasticlala please come

1 Like

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by FvckShiT(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol ur comments sha

"Can you fúçking be my doctor.....Can you fix me up" wink

"Can you fúçking wipe me down....So I can fúçking lick you up" wink

cheesy
Just keep shaking it bãbe cool ... smiley $hake for Påpi grin

1 Share

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by jonnytad(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
U mean ur child?
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by akilo1: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
don't take her serious until your die
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by KennedicalEnergy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
This Thing Made Front Page. Mtcheeew!
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by greggng: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I have known this my babe close to a year now. Well she confesses love to me. But she kinda surprised me when she said that she's scared of losing me: that she is willing to kill me if I ever leave her. I heartily laughed it off.
Just yesterday, she called after I deliberately ignored calling her for 2 days and didn't pick up when she called. She called and was very angry. I had to calm her and she later apologized for her anger.

Then I recalled what she said earlier about killing. Even though I believe I am invincible for any man, do you think her threat is something I should take serious?

Have you seen a woman carry out her threat of killing someone she loves? Please share.

Thanks.

The truth is that if she has aborted several times for u and u wanna leave her, just proceed with caution cos she might likely kill u. What will u tell God?

1 Like

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by UduMgbo1: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
kimbraa:
Na small "Die" you dey fear?. grin The girl is still a baby sha 'cause we wey them done break our hearts so tey we no come get heart again, as e end, we move on. Who has time to start threatening guys of killing them?. grin
come to me bae i promise I'll never break your damn heart kiss
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by eagleonearth(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hector09:
U are talking abt babe whilw the world is ending today
dat fool wet talk say the world go end today go down hide now.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by thesuave10(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Fortifiedcity, to be honest that lady can actually kill you. She's already obsessed with you. But how did she say it. It's more of her body language than the words itself

1 Like

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Slayer2: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
kimbraa:
Na small "Die" you dey fear?. grin The girl is still a baby sha 'cause we wey them done break our hearts so tey we no come get heart again as e end, we move on. Who has time to start threatening guys of killing them?. grin

You make it sound like you have not broken any guy' s heart??

1 Like

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by edetcliff: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.

U know her better irrespective of what any one says so, follow ur conscience bro
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by thesuave10(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Bros I think you nailed it completely.

Lalasticlala please come

Her body language is what's more important. If it overtly or covertly gives off that vibe. Then she can hurt if she's pushed to the wall

1 Like

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by ManTiger(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
Are you a man at all?

1 Like

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by INTERGRITYPAYS: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
This is serious
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
greggng:

The truth is that if she has aborted several times for u and u wanna leave her, just proceed with caution cos she might likely kill u. What will u tell God?
I will never let a lady get pregnant for me let alone abort
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by kagari: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sabrina18:
Then get ready to kill or be killed, she is crazy.

Are you same with sabrinatravels
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Mhiztanoble(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
[/color]
FvckShiT:
[color=#F535AA]You just fúçking won a fúçking free Lifetime fûçk cheesy , just keep fúçking her bro
grin
FvckShiT:
You just fúçking won a fúçking free Lifetime fûçk cheesy , just keep fúçking her bro
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by greggng: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I will never let a lady get pregnant for me let alone abort

In that case she has no loco standi to hold u ransom . People can always date without marrying
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by SirLakes: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
continue dating her means you've signed your death warant.

By the way otapiapia is very cheap cheesy
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Ihutomi: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Where u guys having sex when she said it, if not my broda take her serious

1 Like

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by musa7m(m): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Bros I am tired . I want to go to seminary school now grin
after you don bang her fnsh....na you know say seminary school dey......if you know no go marry her why do you go into the relationship in first place? FortifiedCity you never see anything yet
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by MrBigiman: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Never underestimate a woman's threat.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
musa7m:
after you don bang her fnsh....na you know say seminary school dey......if you know no go marry her why do you go into the relationship in first place? FortifiedCity you never see anything yet
I am born again
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by nobodysmanrob(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate / Do Guys Like This Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.