Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians (11075 Views)

Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) / Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing / Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by BluntBoy(m): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
bingbagbo:
nigerians feel so inferior when they are with a Ghanaian
why?
what could account for this inferiority complex?

Ghana 4 nigayria 1 grin grin grin

But we beat you people 2-0 earlier. If we were to make aggregation, that would be Ghana 4- Nigeria 3. We got three goals off you in your backyard. Come to Uyo and see if you won't chop up to 10 goals.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha had to be done .. some ppl just no wan get Joy ..
Cleanse this place of miserable ppl grin
Na dat Wafu match cause am,our boys gan fùck up.Na dem give these shiitposters liver anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by naijamakossa(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Did you do university is Ghana?
no only did my jss and shs in Ghana and it was very great sharing those memorable days with my Ghanaian colleagues the only Nigerian guy in my class and the worst days I did experience is when Ghana beat Nigeria in football lol even teachers do attack me and I skipped school to avoid those attack grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by wristbangle: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lol yesterday is by gone already na. Let's forget about this meagre issue cool
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by makydebbie(f): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
naijamakossa:
no only did my jss and shs in Ghana and it was very great sharing those memorable days with my Ghanaian colleagues the only Nigerian guy in my class and the worst days I did experience is when Ghana beat Nigeria in football lol even teachers do attack me and I skipped school to avoid those attack grin

Okay it's very obvious. grin

That was the same thing I faced here so I can relate. grin
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by naijamakossa(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:
Lol yesterday is by gone already na. Let's forget about this meagre issue cool
lol after attacking the Ghanaians in the other thread,those days in Ghana I will not come out of my room till night because they will be waiting to attack cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Lalas247(f): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
Na dat Wafu match cause am,our boys gan fùck up.Na dem give these shiitposters liver anyhow.
Lol
I didn't even watch the match sad yes that's why they are stunting haha
Na we fuvk up sha ..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by naijamakossa(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay it's very obvious. grin

That was the same thing I faced here so I can relate. grin
lol it has not be easy ooo

in fact was loved in the class and they made me the class captain from my year 1 till i write my wassce .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Omoluabi16(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Even ghana is talking? Who knows ghana in the comity of nations? No one reckons with ghana.They're just another African country. No one cares about any wafu cup.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Stevengerd(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
bingbagbo:

are you angry? grin grin
That tin wey deh make u happy now, go soon turn to sadness when u chop beta ban.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Just30: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Even ghana is talking? Who knows ghana in the comity of nations? No one reckons with ghana.They're just another African country. No one cares about any wafu cup.
more recognition than your country.
You can try comparing your country with Togo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Did you do university is Ghana?

cry my debbie
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol
Na we fuvk up sha ..

Baby hw are u u toosexy
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by wristbangle: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Omoluabi16:

cheesy
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Lalas247(f): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Assman:

Baby hw are u u toosexy
Assman how body cheesy
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol
Na we fuvk up sha ..
Big time.Naija and Ghana been beefing each other since 170BC.First it was jollof,now its football,next would prolly be sex.grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Just30: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
naijamakossa:

had a few Nigerians at high school and they were loud very loud and fun . Always talking about EPL when ever we go to our dorms
Ghana and Nigeria hardly played a match during our time .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Lalas247(f): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
Big time.Naija and Ghana been beefing each other since 170BC.First it was jollof,now its football,next would prolly be sex.grin
Even here in the Uk na so we dey fight
If it's not about jollof rice is who fine pass or who play football pass
Sometimes we just can't change grin we all Africans sha bottom line

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by makydebbie(f): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Assman:

cry my debbie
Good morning. grin
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Assman how body cheesy

pretty gal, Body dey fine.
How ur bum bum

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Lalas247(f): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Assman:

pretty gal, Body dey fine.
How ur bum bum
Bum bum chilling need to feed it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Omoluabi16(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Just30:
more recognition than your country.
You can try comparing your country with Togo
If saying or believing that makes you feel good about ghana, then be my guest.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Good morning. grin

Debbie hav i done angry
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by thesuave10(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
OP WETIN YOU TALK? grin THIS OP IS IGNORANT SHA. DUDE IT'S THE OTHER WAY ROUND. GHANAIANS ARE A BUNCH OF NONSENSE BRE-THERES grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Bum bum chilling need to feed it grin

Lol.. bum bums dont eat enuff...
Especially that ur type.

Oooh my hotness!.
God bless u lalas247
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Lalas247(f): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Assman:

Lol.. bum bums dont eat enuff...
Especially that ur type.

Oooh my hotness!.
God bless u lalas247
Lol God bless u too wink
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Olifiz(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ghana �� ke. Pls o dem dey talk?
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol God bless u too wink

Ur bum bum been saving lives since time immemorial

But u dnt know it... the only u knw is, u have ass

So how ur day.
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Even here in the Uk na so we dey fight
If it's not about jollof rice is who fine pass or who play football pass
Sometimes we just can't change grin we all Africans sha bottom line
Exactly.....we too dey like show power.How your day?
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by naijamakossa(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Just30:
had a few Nigerians at high school and they were loud very loud and fun . Always talking about EPL when ever we go to our dorms
Ghana and Nigeria hardly played a match during our time .
lol all my staying in Ghana,Ghana is always beating us in all the matches except one match.i go make mouth in class but last last them go still beat us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by hamdash(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
please who is dis miserable,ignorant op comparing Nigeria(their fada) to ghana(just one shit hole)?
that ghana is just too hopless nd full of useless people doing a senseless "one corner" disease they call it competition in their language
heard one retarded lady died helplessly while doing it (the disease) sef

awon oloshi gbogbo,mtcheew.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Young03(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
The two guys has been banned
but where is Ghana located?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Caught My Girlfriend Cheating / My Neighbour's Wife Is Tempting Me-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.