Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians (11033 Views)

Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) / Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing / Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by obontami: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
grin. Boss man. You flatter me. Most Ghanaians here are of split nationality.

The OP speaks Nigeria's local lexicon more than some of us so he has a vested emotional interest like myself grin

You are right bro. grin
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Oyindidi(f): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
obontami:

You are right bro. grin
why your numbers dey off? angry
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by obontami: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
why your numbers dey off? angry
Try am this time.
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Oyindidi(f): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
obontami:
Try am this time.
No!!!
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by escapefromusa(f): 12:56am On Sep 28, 2017
Swanzi:

HAHAHAHA laff wan kill me,what is the Nigerian market bro is just the OYEL nothing else ..
Just be decieving urself wen the oyel finish Nigeria is done with

Oil less that 15% of our GDP.
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Burgerlomo: 1:06am On Sep 28, 2017
That can only occur in your wildest dreams and not in reality.

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by balogun16(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2017
Swanzi:

Sir but Accra is better than the brown roof
In Ibadan grin
will you shut up banku eater. is Ibadan the capital of Nigeria. are you not ashamed of yourself comparing your shit country capital with a village in Nigeria. Ibadan is a Yoruba village. do you know how many big cities are in Nigeria? Ghana has the worst economy in Africa. I feel pity for Ghanaians whenever I see them. I wish I can import all of them to Nigeria to work in my shoe industry in aba
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Swanzi(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
balogun16:
will you shut up banku eater. is Ibadan the capital of Nigeria. are you not ashamed of yourself comparing your shit country capital with a village in Nigeria. Ibadan is a Yoruba village. do you know how many big cities are in Nigeria? Ghana has the worst economy in Africa. I feel pity for Ghanaians whenever I see them. I wish I can import all of them to Nigeria to work in my shoe industry in aba

Sir but you can employ the ipod youth grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by makydebbie(f): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Swanzi:

Sir but you can employ the ipod youth grin

Did you really goggle that? grin
I just saved that screenshot it's too funny. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Swanzi(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Did you really goggle that? grin
I just saved that screenshot it's too funny. grin grin

No be me talk am na google o grin

Sweety I know say nija na useless country but this one Still weak me oo grin
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Swanzi(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
escapefromusa:

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by makydebbie(f): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
Swanzi:

No be me talk am na google o grin

Sweety I know say nija na useless country but this one Still weak me oo grin
Hahahaha grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Swanzi(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
escapefromusa:

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by manuelp: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sorry! Is Ghana a country?...you left all blogs owned by Ghanaians and you came here to post rubbish... Sense fall on you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Swanzi(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2017
manuelp:
Sorry! Is Ghana a country?...you left all blogs owned by Ghanaians and you came here to post rubbish... Sense fall on you

Tell me which kind of a country treats
It's inmates in this inhuman manner..?
Nonscence is nigeria even a functioning
Country.
Recieve sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Swanzi(m): 12:46am On Jun 17, 2018
BluntBoy:

Excuses, excuses, excuses. We had our own problems too. We have Boko Haram and some other distracting problems. And our team selection has not been consistent. So, don't use your relatively small problems as an excuse for your poor performances in recent time. If you replaced Zambia, you would only get terribly flogged. The Cameroonian team is African Champions and they whopped Ghana 2-0 on the way to achieving it.

Oga super chickens how market na..!! grin grin
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Swanzi(m): 12:48am On Jun 17, 2018
balogun16:

Super chickens how market na
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Swanzi(m): 12:52am On Jun 17, 2018
BluntBoy:

Excuses, excuses, excuses. We had our own problems too. We have Boko Haram and some other distracting problems. And our team selection has not been consistent. So, don't use your relatively small problems as an excuse for your poor performances in recent time. If you replaced Zambia, you would only get terribly flogged. The Cameroonian team is African Champions and they whopped Ghana 2-0 on the way to achieving it.

Boy how far nna wetin I tell you..?!!!

Super chickens are useless ano tell yew grin grin
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Burgerlomo: 5:45am On Jun 17, 2018
bingbagbo:
nigerians feel so inferior when they are with a Ghanaian
why?
what could account for this inferiority complex?

Ghana 4 nigayria 1 grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by BluntBoy(m): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2018
Swanzi:

Boy how far nna wetin I tell you..?!!!
Super chickens are useless ano tell yew grin grin
Just leave me alone, please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS / I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. / A Question That Turned My Office Upside Down Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.