Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma (32874 Views)

APC Lawyers Are Jokers Nigeria Constitution Forbids Ex Post Facto Law- Tochukwu / Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos / Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Afam4eva(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
laudate:

Chai! Hate for the Igbos, kwa? shocked You guys like playing the victim card. Na wa for you, o Afam4eva! And you call yourself a mod. You too have become paranoid like your IPOB crew, as well? Do you chaps see Laudate in your dreams? Make una talk true, o! cheesy it sounds as if you chaps need me to validate your ethnic agenda, in some way and you are just pained that I have refused to do so. I guess that was why you banned me several weeks back, not so? undecided
And the HATE continues...

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by CrtlAltDel: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Afam4eva:

Just imagine if this was Mynd44, NL ipob chapter would have been screaming Ethnic Bigot up and down… Igbos are the biggest a Hypocrites grin grin grin
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Afam4eva:
Oh, thanks for letting us know all about the hate that exists in your mind towards others.....

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Just imagine if this was Mynd44, NL ipob chapter would have been screaming Ethnic Bigot up and down… Igbos are the biggest a Hypocrites grin grin grin
I no know say you sef don see am! cheesy I have lost count of the number of bans that Afam4eva has inflicted on my moniker on NL, simply because I disagreed with his IPOB crew. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
laudate:

Chai! Hate for the Igbos, kwa? shocked I beg let me laugh very well, first. cheesy You guys like playing the victim card. Na wa for you, o Afam4eva! And you call yourself a mod. Whenever anyone does not buy into your clannish agenda, you start alleging that he hates your people. You too have become paranoid like your IPOB crew, as well? Bia, do you chaps see Laudate in your dreams? Make una talk true, o! cheesy It sounds as if you chaps need me to validate your ethnic agenda in some way, and you are just pained that I have refused to do so. I guess that was why you banned me several weeks back, not so? undecided

Oh, look. Another Igbo poster who sees you for what you are- an Igbo hater undecided. Quel dommage!

Don’t tell me that Afam is an IPOB member too?

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

How is exposing someone for being a tribalist the same as making tribalist comments, which is what that other mod has done in the past? Afam is a good moderator so stop being so hateful.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

Oh, look. Another Igbo poster who sees you for what you are- an Igbo hater undecided. Quel dommage!

Don’t tell me that Afam is an IPOB member too?

Hehehe... Dis matter just dey pain you anyhow. Have you forgotten that you were the one that cried for Afam4eva in one of your last posts? So he came in here to form Voltron on your behalf. And for you to claim he is not an IPOB member it appears you have access to their membership list, not so?
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=61135576][/quote]

So you’ve resorted to making outright lies on Nairaland now. It seems to me that you believe that everyone who disagrees with your limited views is a member of IPOB undecided. Quel dommage!

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

So you’ve resorted to making outright lies on Nairaland now. It seems to me that you believe that everyone who disagrees with your limited views is a member of IPOB undecided. Quel dommage!
You need help. sad You keep chasing me all over NL, Ms Tribalist Detector because you want me to notice you. Ok your tantrums have been duly acknowledged. Now kindly buzz off.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
laudate:

You need help. You keep chasing me all over NL, Ms Tribalist Detector because you want me to notice you. Ok your tantrums have been acknowledged. Now kindly buzz off.

You seem to be suffering from delusions of grandeur; who is chasing you all over Nairaland?

laudate:

Hehehe... Dis matter just dey pain you anyhow. Have you forgotten that you were the one that cried for Afam4eva in one of your last posts? So he came in here to form Voltron on your behalf. And for you to claim he is not an IPOB member it appears you have access to their membership list, not so?

Do you have access to the IPOB membership list? If not then how did you come to the conclusion that Afam, me and other Igbos here are members of IPOB?

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by CrtlAltDel: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

How is exposing someone for being a tribalist the same as making tribalist comments, which is what that other mod has done in the past? Afam is a good moderator so stop being so hateful.
To you Afam is a good mod… to me Mynd44 is the best mod….. End of story grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by freshdude99(m): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
WisdomFlakes:
Smh. Every tribe in Nigeria is tribalistic to some degree, but SE folks are the biggest and most tribalistic in this country. Even amongst themselves. That is just the truth.
You wrote the crap above and it must obviously sound truthful to you. But you lot would never point to the exact i.di.ots that sowed the seed of hate and tribalism in nigeria history
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ngozi123:
You seem to be suffering from delusions of grandeur; who is chasing you all over Nairaland?
Ngozi123:
Do you have access to the IPOB membership list? If not then how did you know that Afam, me and other Igbos here are members of IPOB?
Nah! cheesy There is no delusion anywhere. Just do a simple word count of how many posts you have devoted to my comments, and you will see the truth in what I said. Thank God, everyone here can read. undecided As for Afam4eva, he has banned my moniker at various times for taking on IPOB acolytes on this forum. Why does he ban me only when I take on the IPOB crew, hmmn? And he has never stated categorically that he is NOT a member of IPOB. Or do you speak for him, now? shocked As for you, your membership badge is so glaring, because you are always quick to label anyone who disagrees with the IPOB world view or its' rhetorics of hate, as being anti-Igbo. Now, I know you will come back to launch a tirade in a short while, so let me relax as you provide us with further comic relief, Ms. Tribalist Detector. undecided
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
laudate:

Nah! cheesy There is no delusion anywhere. Just do a simple word count of how many posts you have devoted to my comments, and you will see the truth in what I said. undecided As for Afam4eva, he has banned my moniker at various times for taking on IPOB acolytes on this forum. Why does he ban me only when I take on the IPOB crew, hmmn? And he has never stated categorically that he is NOT a member of IPOB. Or do you speak for him, now? shocked

I know Afam and I know that he’s not a member of IPOB. Anyone who’s seen his posts here would know that he’s heavily critical of IPOB at times.

I genuinely can’t be bothered nor do I care enough to count how many posts I’ve “devoted” to your comments but I’ll take a calculated guess and say that the vast majority of them have been responses to your comments either to me or about me, no? Like I said, I really believe that you are suffering from delusions of grandeur. Keep it up...

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ngozi123:
I know Afam and I know that he’s not a member of IPOB. Anyone who’s seen his posts here would know that he’s heavily critical of IPOB at times.

I genuinely can’t be bothered nor do I care enough to count how many posts I’ve “devoted” to your comments but I’ll take a calculated guess and say that the vast majority of them have been responses to your comments either to me or about me, no? Like I said, I really believe that you are suffering from delusions of grandeur. Keep it up...
You know Afam? Mmm... how well do you know him? Do you know him in the biblical sense or the literal one? wink Anyway, that is not important. Until he denies being a member of IPOB himself, I will not take your word for it. cheesy

As for the response to my posts, Madam please go back to the beginning of this thread and check who responded to whom first. Even today, you were the first to quote me. Now how else would anyone interpret that? Isn't that a clear manifestation of how you like to chase me round NL? Don't bother to deny it. undecided
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
laudate:

You know Afam? Mmm... how well do you know him? Do you know him in the biblical sense or the literal one? wink Anyway, that is not important. Until he denies being a member of IPOB himself, I will not take your word for it. cheesy

As for the response to my posts, Madam please go back to the beginning of this thread and check who responded to whom first. Even today, you were the first to quote me. Now how else would anyone interpret that? Isn't that a clear manifestation of how you like to chase me round NL? Don't bother to deny it. undecided

Is all well in the world of laudate? I may have quoted you first in this thread but how many times has the reverse been the case? A lot.

Regarding the bolded, how is responding to your mention an example of chasing you all over Nairaland? Like I said before, you seem to be suffering from delusions of grandeur. Quel dommage! undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ngozi123:
Is all well in the world of laudate? I may have quoted you first in this thread but how many times has the reverse been the case? A lot.

Regarding the bolded, how is responding to your mention an example of chasing you all over Nairaland? Like I said before, you seem to be suffering from delusions of grandeur. Quel dommage! undecided
Methinks the lady doth protest too much!! shocked Didn't I say earlier that you would still come back to throw a tirade or to quote me? You just proved my point, Ms. Tribalist Detector! Continue.....
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
laudate:

Methinks the lady doth protest too much!! shocked Didn't I say earlier that you would still come back to throw a tirade or to quote me? You just proved my point, Ms. Tribalist Detector! Continue.....

You’re boring me now. Have a good evening.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) / David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC / Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.