Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma (33031 Views)

APC Lawyers Are Jokers Nigeria Constitution Forbids Ex Post Facto Law- Tochukwu / Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos / Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Probz(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
laudate:

Guy, when was that Wikipedia list compiled? I do believe it is not totally accurate. sad So let me do some research and get back to you.

What do you mean by I am a 'hardcore' Yoruba cheerleader? Is it because I have tried to debunk erroneous claims about them, or tried to highlight some of the good qualities they have, which I find interesting? I have also done that for a few other ethnic groups, too. cheesy

I have lived, studied and worked in the SW, so maybe that explains why I know a lot about them. I am not married, so I do not have a Yoruba spouse, neither am I from a Yoruboid minority group (not sure what that means though!). undecided I come from a very different minority ethnic group, but I have family members who have Igbo, Yoruba, Fulani, Igala, Edo, Bura, Gbagyi, Nupe and Efik spouses. I also have relatives that are drawn from other different ethnic groups. undecided

You're not married? There's a shock.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
And those idiots will floods south west and saying we are one despite how they hate us!

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by ProWalker: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ngozi123:

Yawn... this entire rant could have been condensed into one simple sentence: "I'm an Igbo-hater but (for some reason) I'm too afraid to admit it so I'll keep denying it to make myself feel better." At least be honest with yourself undecided.

Lol, you're anti-IPOB and not anti-Igbo yet one of the biggest IPOB haters in Obi1kenobi has even acknowledged your Igbo-hating ways cheesy. I'm glad that it was him who called you out. Quel dommage!

So what is the big deal in being an igbo hater?
Are you not a yoruba hater?
You hate yoruba, yoruba hates you with passion.
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by pazienza(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

You are greedy, thats your problem.

Food, in moderation, is good for the body. When a person becomes a glutton then the food intoxicates the body and decays it.....it fights against its consumer.

That's what is happening to Ibo. You are not conducting yourself in moderation, the system has corrupted you and started to kill you off.

More greedy than Awolowo and his Yoruba goons that hijacked and ruined Nigerian public and corporate sector, after their post indigenization windfall?

More greedy than Abiola, Obasanjo of the ITT fame?

What's more greedy than the fact that you lots couldn't respect each other boundaries and dignity and was enmeshed in Kiriji tribal war, over greed for power and influence?

The same greed for lucre ( Awo and Akintola wives greedily fighting over sole distributorship of Coca Cola in SW and Awolowo and Akintola greedily dragging for power) that made Awolowo and Akintola to set the Western region on fire, when the East showed more maturity?

You lots are despicable.

Always too blind to see your gaping wounds , but too easy to spot the bruise on other people.

7 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by pazienza(m): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Any Igbo man too blind to see that IPOB are victims of Igbophobia is naive.

The same people that told you that they hate Kanu for his Uncouth language, also hated Ojukwu who used polished language and Uwazuruike who was docile.

The same amount of hate they have for IPOB was the same they used on MASSOB, even though MASSOB never had any radio station or spoke about them, they continually called for their clamp down and death, and cheered when the Nigerian police and military killed MASSOB members.

7 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngokafor(f): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
laudate:

Oh, you mentioned the names of your IPOB crew because you wanted them to come in here to support your twisted assertions? cheesy Now, why am I not surprised?

Chai!! You tell too many lies, biko. Don't you ever get tired? shocked Who told you they are not IPOB members?? You couldn't reply to my comments on your own, so you had to call for back-up? Hehehe.... your obsession with me is unparalleled. Get well soon....

Hallucinations with a healthy dose of harmful delusions and paranoia seems to be your problem...Get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Probz(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ngokafor:

Hallucinations with a healthy dose of harmful delusions and paranoia seems to be your problem...Get well soon.

He's a hebephrenic schizophrenic in the midst of an exacerbation. God knows how he's able to type coherently. The excessive use of smilies is the external manifestation of incongruous, silly giggling.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngokafor(f): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Probz:

He's a hebephrenic schizophrenic in the midst of an exacerbation. God knows how he's able to tutor coherently. The excessive use of smilies is the external manifestation of incongruous, silly giggling.

Your Englishooo cheesy...but you are right...I honestly dont think he is normal.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Probz(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ngokafor:

Your Englishooo cheesy...but you are right...I honestly dont think he is normal.

Lool. The guy bu onye ala in other words.

And no he's not normal cha cha.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by BabaRamota1980: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Probz:

He's a hebephrenic schizophrenic in the midst of an exacerbation. God knows how he's able to type coherently. The excessive use of smilies is the external manifestation of incongruous, silly giggling.

Gaddem! Gaaaddem!! See English... undecided

Come here, I need your picture.
Put your @ss on IPOB MOST WANTED LIST.
You are leaving on the next python episode. Freeak!

Keep ya a$$ still.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 12:09am On Sep 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

Thank you for telling us the correct medical terminology for the condition that you have been suffering from. I wish you speedy recovery.

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 12:14am On Sep 30, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Keep ya a$$ still.....

Una no go take laugh kill person for here.... grin The clown you quoted follows me around on every thread, seeking attention. If I fail to notice him for one day, his market would not sell.

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 12:26am On Sep 30, 2017
Probz:
Ngokafor:
Probz:
Lool. The guy bu onye ala in other words.

And no he's not normal cha cha.

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 12:48am On Sep 30, 2017
ProWalker:
So what is the big deal in being an igbo hater?
Are you not a yoruba hater?
You hate yoruba, yoruba hates you with passion.
Nonsense

You dey mind am? shocked Forget that girl and her fellow IPOB clowns on this thread. They hate everybody, not just your Yoruba people. Each time they are jobless, they look for those they can use for their cheap attention-seeking thrills. They come up with all sorts of funny labels, like "Igbo hater," "ethnic jingoist" etc., as if someone would dash them an award or a medal, for the number of fake epithets they are able to pin on others. mtcheew.....

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Probz(m): 1:08am On Sep 30, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Keep ya a$$ still.....

Weirdo.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Probz(m): 1:09am On Sep 30, 2017
laudate:

A middle-aged man who's wasted a good decade on Nairaland posting anti-IGBO vitriol and having sex with his own sister has a more pathetic life than anyone else on here.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Probz(m): 1:10am On Sep 30, 2017
laudate:

You dey mind am? shocked Forget that girl and her fellow IPOB clowns on this thread. They hate everybody, not just your Yoruba people. Each time they are jobless, they look for those they can use for their cheap attention-seeking thrills. They come up with all sorts of funny labels, like "Igbo hater," "ethnic jingoist" etc., as if someone would dash them an award or a medal, for the number of fake epithets they are able to pin on others. mtcheew.....

No one here's IPOB. Is that what you label anyone who dares to speak out about your blatant Igbophobic tendencies?

Continue with your maka gini!!! shocked shocked shocked and hehehe, you dey mind am? shocked cheesy stock phrases that are the hallmark of any good armchair poster. Your hardcore and irrational Igbophobia's for show to any casual observer.

What do you even stand to gain with all your trolling sef?

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 1:11am On Sep 30, 2017
Probz:
A middle-aged man who's wasted a good decade on Nairaland posting anti-IGBO vitriol and having sex with his own sister has a more pathetic life than anyone else on here.
Probz:
No one here's IPOB. Is that what you label anyone who dares to speak out about your blatant Igbophobic tendencies?

Continue with your maka gini!!! shocked shocked shocked and hehehe, you dey mind am? shocked cheesy stock phrases that are the hallmark of any good armchair poster. Your hardcore and irrational Igbophobia's for show to any casual observer.

What do you even stand to gain with all your trolling sef?

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Probz(m): 1:17am On Sep 30, 2017
Laudate's hebephrenia partially manifests as a lack of ability to initiative independent volitional activity in spontaneous writing (a manifestation of the deep-seated devastation and impoverishment of his emotional life). That's why he relies on token gifs and memes instead of words.

The guy's seriously not normal. Let's all do all-night fire on the mountain prayer and fasting for the deranged dirty old perv.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 1:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Probz:
Laudate's Probz's hebephrenia partially manifests as a lack of ability to initiative independent volitional activity in spontaneous writing (a manifestation of the deep-seated devastation and impoverishment of his emotional life). That's why he relies on token gifs and memes instead of words.

The guy's seriously not normal. Let's all do all-night fire on the mountain prayer and fasting for the deranged dirty old perv.

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Probz(m): 1:24am On Sep 30, 2017
laudate:

Una no go take laugh kill person for here.... grin The clown you quoted follows me around on every thread, seeking attention. If I fail to notice him for one day, his market would not sell.

Stalking accusations now. Lool.

Christ you're a hollow little cunt.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 1:26am On Sep 30, 2017
Probz:
Stalking accusations now. Lool.

Christ you're a hollow little cunt.

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Probz(m): 1:29am On Sep 30, 2017
Such a waste of those 9 months of your mum's life. That's what happens when defective wankk sperm meets the egg.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 1:32am On Sep 30, 2017
Probz:
Such a waste of those 9 months of your mum's life. That's what happens when defective wankk sperm meets the egg.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Probz(m): 1:35am On Sep 30, 2017
Your gene pool could do with a touch of chlorine laudate. Praise the Lord you're not married.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Probz(m): 1:40am On Sep 30, 2017
You know you'll never be the man your mama is.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 1:41am On Sep 30, 2017
Probz:
Your gene pool could do with a touch of chlorine laudate. Praise the Lord you're not married.
Probz:
You know you'll never be the man your mama is.

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Probz(m): 1:42am On Sep 30, 2017
We all sprung from apes but you obviously didn't spring far enough.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Probz(m): 1:43am On Sep 30, 2017
I bet your mom got done for littering each time she dropped you off at the school if your face is as fugly as your posts.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Probz(m): 1:45am On Sep 30, 2017
I think we get it, laudate. You're angry at what nature did to you and your face.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 1:46am On Sep 30, 2017
Probz:
We all sprung from apes but you obviously didn't spring far enough.
Probz:
I bet your mom got done for littering each time she dropped you off at the school if your face is as fugly as your posts.
Probz:
I think we get it, laudate. You're angry at what nature did to you and your face.

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Probz(m): 1:49am On Sep 30, 2017
It's a pity eugenics and designer babies weren't implemented before your time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Update On Zamfara State Governorship Results / Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned / MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.