Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma (33086 Views)

APC Lawyers Are Jokers Nigeria Constitution Forbids Ex Post Facto Law- Tochukwu / Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos / Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
TimeMod1:
Tribalist detector!!.... Lollll.
Ngo, Behold your new title and entitlement; Nairaland Miss Tribalist Detector. Hahaaaaaa!!!

I renounce that title as I only care about anti-Igbo tribalism. Calling me the "Nairaland Miss Tribalist Detector" suggests that I care about other tribes too, which is not the case undecided.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ngozi123:
I can't be bothered to respond to your other post so just view this as a response to both of your posts. You, I don't care about- my responses to you are generally designed to highlight just how poisonous the average Nigerian's mindset towards Ndigbo is. You tend to post the same, intellectually unchallenging comments so I'd have no other reason to keep replying you.

However, timemod1 or whatever he calls himself these days is, unlike yourself, an interesting character, who sometimes needs to be brought down a peg or two when he's about to go off on one of his tirades again. I've seen how he is when he's on one of his tirades and it's not a pretty sight- he needs medical help and you shouldn't be encouraging him.

You are hilarious! grin You can't be bothered to reply to my post, yet you typed this long epistle .... as a response, rejoinder or what exactly?? shocked cheesy Madam, you are the harbinger of poison - you and your IPOB crew! Now which average Nigerian's mindset are you talking about? Oh, so the average IPOB member or sympathiser like you does not have a poisonous mindset towards other ethnic groups? You are a clown!

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
TimeMod1:
Such a kindly gesture is just a reckoning of her calling. Since her ministry extends to the core area of tribal detecting, we only wish she dedicates her life totally to the service.

I can't remember the last time I laughed this much!! cheesy wink grin That title fits her perfectly!

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
laudate:

You are hilarious! grin You can't be bothered to reply to my post, yet you typed this long epistle .... as a response, rejoinder or what exactly?? shocked cheesy Madam, you are the harbinger of poison - you and your IPOB crew! Now which average Nigerian's mindset are you talking about? Oh, so the average IPOB member or sympathiser like you does not have a poisonous mindset towards other ethnic groups? You are a clown!

The one that demonstrates anti-Igbo paranoia. I made a thread about it- look it up if you wish. Also, the cause of this so called 'poisonous' mindset that some IPOB members have towards Nigerians is due to how they've been treated by said Nigerians. We've had several pro-secessionist groups in the past, all with varying methods yet all have been treating with scorn from both the Nigerian government and her people. The chickens are finally coming home to roost.

Edit: Laudate

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ngozi123:
The one that demonstrates anti-Igbo paranoia. I made a thread about it- look it up if you wish. Also, the cause of this so called 'poisonous' mindset that some IPOB members have towards Nigerians is due to how they've been treated by said Nigerians. We've had several pro-secessionist groups in the past, all with varying methods yet all have been treating with scorn from both the Nigerian government and her people. The chickens are coming home to roost.

Edit: Laudate
Nah!! wink You got it wrong. If you had said it demonstrates anti-IPOB paranoia.... then maybe, it would have made a teeny-weeny little bit of sense. You are expending so much energy, trying to prove something that does not exist. Stop playing the victim card. It is a stale tactic. undecided

Edit: No one is interested in you preaching the gospel of how IPOB has been treated in here... so stop giving silly excuses for IPOB's poisonous mindset. undecided And yes, the chickens have definitely come home to roost for IPOB and its' members.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by TimeMod1: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
laudate:

@bold, it's just too weighty for her to answer. Her mic is off, you won't hear her & she won't raise her voice either. None of them could answer such a very pertinent question. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
laudate:

Nah!! wink You got it wrong. If you had said it demonstrates anti-IPOB paranoia.... then maybe, it would have made a teeny-weeny little bit of sense. You are expending so much energy, trying to prove something that does not exist. Stop playing the victim card. It is a stale tactic. undecided

Read my edited post.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
TimeMod1:
@bold, it's just too weighty for her to answer. Her mic is off, you won't hear her & she won't raise her voice either. None of them could answer such a very pertinent question. undecided

This is very interesting because you refused to answer my question about you claiming to picture my face when you read my posts. Is that normal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by TimeMod1: 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by TimeMod1: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ngozi123:

[s]I can't be bothered to respond to your other post so just view this as a response to both of your posts. You, I don't care about- my responses to you are generally designed to highlight just how poisonous the average Nigerian's mindset towards Ndigbo is. You tend to post the same, intellectually unchallenging comments so I'd have no other reason to keep replying you.

However, TimeMod1 or whatever he calls himself these days is, unlike yourself, an interesting character, who sometimes needs to be brought down a peg or two when he's about to go off on one of his tirades again. I've seen how he is when he's on one of his tirades and it's not a pretty sight- he needs medical help and you shouldn't be encouraging him[/s].
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=TimeMod1 post=60987969][/quote]

What's this supposed to be?

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=TimeMod1 post=60987989][/quote]

Lol. Answer my question then. Is it not strange to be picturing another poster's face when she makes a comment? Is that not creepy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
laudate:

Edit: No one is interested in you preaching the gospel of how IPOB has been treated in here... so stop giving silly excuses for IPOB's poisonous mindset. undecided

If you'd bothered to read my thread then you would notice that certain behaviours from Nigerians, and Igbos to a certain extent, have remained constant. Such behaviours- from Nigerians- include believing that Igbo people are too proud, greedy, hateful and clannish. If you look carefully then you'd see that a lot of these behaviours are quite common in most tribes, particularly the larger ones, however, partly due to the law Igbo presence in the diaspora and due to jealousy and bias, most Nigerians will overlook the faults in their own tribes and blame the Igbos. This is pure unabashed tribalism and with the Igbos being, historically, so prevalent in places in Nigeria other than Igboland, it was always easy to make them to be the scapegoats. There's a whole history of 'blaming Igbos' in Nigeria, which has resulted in the death of millions of Igbos. It really is a shame undecided.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by TimeMod1: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ngozi123:

You picture my face whenever you read my posts on Nairaland? Is all well in Time.manager/Timemod/ Gb.erra etc land?
Una don start to dey bandy all sorts of monikers upandan. Na una work

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ngozi123:
If you'd bothered to read my thread then you would notice that certain behaviours from Nigerians, and Igbos to a certain extent, have remained constant. Such behaviours- from Nigerians- include believing that Igbo people are too proud, greedy, hateful and clannish. If you look carefully then you'd see that a lot of these behaviours are quite common in most tribes, particularly the larger ones, however, partly due to the law Igbo presence in the diaspora and due to jealousy and bias, most Nigerians will overlook the faults in their own tribes and blame the Igbos. This is pure unabashed tribalism and with the Igbos being, historically, so prevalent in places in Nigeria other than Igboland, it was always easy to make them to be the scapegoats. There's a whole history of 'blaming Igbos' in Nigeria, which has resulted in the death of millions of Igbos. It really is a shame undecided.
Madam, you are a fan of long epistles. wink Stop trying to justify the mindset of hate, that the IPOB members and sympathisers have exhibited towards other ethnic groups. sad

You claim that other Nigerians believe that Igbo people "are too proud, greedy, hateful and clannish." Are you saying your IPOB people are saints who do not believe, say or exhibit worse things about or towards other ethnic groups? Or they have never done so, since Nigeria was formed? If you have lived in Nigeria for several years, you would have seen that your people have always held other ethnic groups, in contempt. Stop accusing other people of jealousy, when there is no evidence to back up your false claims. undecided You continue playing the victim card, at every slight opportunity. Go back into the archives to read up about the civil war, its' causes and aftermath. Try and do so with an open mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by TimeMod1: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ngozi123:

Lol. Answer my question then. Is it not strange to be picturing another poster's face when she makes a comment? Is that not creepy?
Your phone screen is a proof of it, nothing has ever suffered the agony of tantrum as much.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by TimeMod1: 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
laudate:

Madam, you are a fan of long epistles. wink Stop trying to justify the mindset of hate, that the IPOB members and sympathisers have exhibited towards other ethnic groups. sad

You claim that other Nigerians believe that Igbo people "are too proud, greedy, hateful and clannish." Are you saying the IPOB people are saints who do not believe, say or exhibit worse things about or towards other ethnic groups? Or they have never done so, since Nigeria was formed? If you have lived in Nigeria for several years, you would have seen that your people hold other ethnic groups, in contempt. Stop accusing other people of jealously, when there is no evidence to back up your false claims. undecided You continue playing the victim card, at every slight opportunity. Go back into the archives to read up about the civil war, its' causes and aftermath. Try and do so with an open mind.
I knew you won't spare your rod on her cheesy . I felt disgusted reading the same ol boring rhetoric. I just kinda moved on. She is stuck, They are stuck.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
TimeMod1:
I knew you won't spare your rod on her cheesy . I felt disgusted reading the same ol boring rhetoric. I just kinda moved on. She is stuck, They are stuck.

No mind am! sad That is her modus operandi. She and her ilk always find a way to blame every other person for their woes, except themselves.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by ProWalker: 5:41am On Oct 01, 2017
Ngozi123:

I don't hate Yoruba people but even if I did, that's not relevant to my point.

Exactly!!! We don't hate igbos too as we live wjth them as friends and colleagues at work.
The problem iz the brand of igbos call ipob with their msdness online

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by MayorofLagos(m): 5:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Aah aah
This thread still dey gather inputs?

Mods, close this thread abeg.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Exactly!!! We don't hate igbos too as we live wjth them as friends and colleagues at work.
The problem iz the brand of igbos call ipob with their msdness online

I'm not quite sure what point you're trying to convey here undecided.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
TimeMod1:
Your phone screen is a proof of it, nothing has ever suffered the agony of tantrum as much.

Don't mention me, don't talk about me and don't picture me in your head- that is creepy.

You are the reason why I refuse to post my picture here.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Sharmeenator(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2017
Why are you like this bros? I have been following your posts from page 1, they are all riddled with abuses and hatred. Must you continually use "cursed land" or "eediot" to discribe a particular tribe from a country you share? You are no different from the IPOB or tribalistic Igbos you insult.

The truth is that tribalism is a cancer affecting everyone in this country. We are all guilty of it at some points in our day to day lives. Hardly will Yorubas play Igbo or Hausa bands in a party and same applies to other ethnic groups.

diadem10:

Lol. What's my business with someone's thesis work. Post the figures here, let's see.

Moreover, I checked the no 15 page you pointed out and nothing was stipulated in it! It talked about the analysis being carried out in Akwaibom, Ondo and Edo with their corresponding no of LG! Don't tell me you think the LG are the production areas? That's even quite stupid and lame.

I've always known you eediots to come up with unscrupulous figures with nothing to back them up. Why don't you bring out the figurative facts here, let see with our eyes, not your stupid claim.

The fact that the analysis was held in Ondo, Edo and Akwaibom should tell you the 3 states are the main Palm oil producing state. And what's the nonsense you're chatting about Edo and Delta? Were they not part of the Western state? Oops, according to the greedy eediot, they must be part of Eastern state?

What I don't understand is your foolishness in thinking the SW shouldn't obtain anything from the FG considering we're also entitled to our share of revenues from our proceeds of Palm oil, cocoa, timber, Kola and all these birthed our seaports. It's not like we stopped the other region from getting their own share of seaport yet a landlocked fowl as yourself is wailing over a seaport you can't ever have beacuse you got no sea! Now, repeat after me you've got no sea and you can't ever have a seaport!

Like I stated earlier, our revenues built our seaport and the seaport brought in the major infrastructures, not your foolish barrack army, offices and others.

Now, you can get your accursed self off our land!
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by holuwapopsh(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Some pple will just votim nonsense U think if we seperate igbo`s cn survive ni let`s think is better u think bfore u talk is tribalism d best answer always think twice
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sharmeenator:
Why are you like this bros? I have been following your posts from page 1, they are all riddled with abuses and hatred. Must you continually use "cursed land" or "eediot" to discribe a particular tribe from a country you share? You are no different from the IPOB or tribalistic Igbos you insult.

The truth is that tribalism is a cancer affecting everyone in this country. We are all guilty of it at some points in our day to day lives. Hardly will Yorubas play Igbo or Hausa bands in a party and same applies to other ethnic groups.

Pele o.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
afroniger:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/igbo-wedding-not-want-yoruba-band/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Nothing we don’t know already.back in the day I used to sarcastically call ibos the master tribe because they were always creating self celebratory threads about how they were superior to everyone else in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
oyb:
Nothing we don’t know already.back in the day I used to sarcastically call ibos the master tribe because they were always creating self celebratory threads about how they were superior to everyone else in Nigeria.
Guy, na your face be dis? shocked We no dey see your brake light again, o! cheesy Wetin happen?? I remember some of those old threads, o!! Chai, NL made sense in those days, not like now.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by TimeMod1: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ngozi123:
[s]Don't mention me, don't talk about me and don't picture me in your head- that is creepy [/s]. The only thing creepy is the look on your face

You are the reason why I refuse to post my picture here .
Your pics? undecided undecided undecided Thanks for saving my eyes from being traumatized undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
TimeMod1:
Your pics? undecided undecided undecided Thanks for saving my eyes from being traumatized undecided

You’re a 40+ years old man and you’re resorting to 5 year old insults- are you not ashamed?

Btw, I’m not ugly- the posters on Nairaland who’ve seen my picture will attest to this.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by TimeMod1: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ngozi123:

[s]You’re a 40+ years old man and you’re resorting to 5 year old insults- are you not ashamed?[/s]

Btw, I’m not ugly- the posters on Nairaland who’ve seen my picture will attest to this.
Although I have always considered you more or less a kid sister but that doesn't mean I fancy a face with a huge cake.( that hurts grin)
I can imagine the trauma in the eyes of the unlucky few who had seen your pics. The rest of us couldn't be luckier cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Afam4eva(m): 6:24am On Oct 04, 2017
Laudate has to tell us where the hate for Igbos started. I've never seen anyone as vociferous and violent in the way he hates anything Igbo. Check any thread that has Igbo in it and this guy goes all out. When he can't comment he laughs at other anti-Igbo comments. I'll really like to meet people like this in real life to ascertain whether their hate is genuine or just an online facade.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
Afam4eva:
Laudate has to tell us where the hate for Igbos started. I've never seen anyone as vociferous and violent in the way he hates anything Igbo. Check any thread that has Igbo in it and this guy goes all out. When he can't comment he laughs at other anti-Igbo comments. I'll really like to meet people like this in real life to ascertain whether their hate is genuine or just an online facade.
Chai! Hate for the Igbos, kwa? shocked I beg let me laugh very well, first. cheesy You guys like playing the victim card. Na wa for you, o Afam4eva! And you call yourself a mod. Whenever anyone does not buy into your clannish agenda, you start alleging that he hates your people. You too have become paranoid like your IPOB crew, as well? Bia, do you chaps see Laudate in your dreams? Make una talk true, o! cheesy It sounds as if you chaps need me to validate your ethnic agenda in some way, and you are just pained that I have refused to do so. I guess that was why you banned me several weeks back, not so? undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV / Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos / Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.