Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,435 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma (33083 Views)

APC Lawyers Are Jokers Nigeria Constitution Forbids Ex Post Facto Law- Tochukwu / Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos / Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 1:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Probz:
Probz, It's a pity eugenics and designer babies weren't implemented before your time.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by BabaRamota1980: 4:44am On Sep 30, 2017
Any yanminri that does not want Yoruba dance we go give am python dance. If you no believe me ask Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Wyttcat: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2017
Bride or groom, the band is in business to make money and to make money, you have to.please the celebrants and guests.
Timbuktuo:

They were invited by the bride smiley
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Wyttcat: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2017
You probably didn't read my comment.
What I said was, there's no way the band was playing Yoruba music, even the post said the song was English with juju sound. We all know that's just an after thought of an excuse. The band was ambushed.
I figured ibos out long time ago and found out that they will give anything to spite Yoruba.
ApexPredator:

Lol don't take it personal, Most Igbos are not feeling your music as evidenced by this thread. Different strokes for different folks. tongue

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Timbuktuo: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Wyttcat:
Bride or groom, the band is in business to make money and to make money, you have to.please the celebrants and guests.

Alright, sir.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Wyttcat: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Yes ma!
Timbuktuo:

Alright, sir.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
TimeMod1:
I guess the newest logic in town is "Everyone hates the Igbos"... Quel Dommage!

When will you ever leave Igbo women alone?

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
[s]
laudate:

Nah! I leave the hate-filled comments to you & your IPOB crew. sad Now, I suggest you see a doctor to cure you of this unhealthy obsession you have with me. And it is good to see that you got the message expressed in the memes attached to my posts. undecided Let us hope you are smart enough to remember them.... Adios!
[/s]

Didn't read... undecided

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
Probz:

I dunno if I made number 5 but he's an Igbo hater to the core. Who even wastes time on him anymore?

Thank you. I'm sure that many other Igbos here agree with me. His attempts at defending his bigotry does amuse me though, that's why I entertain him occasionally.

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
ProWalker:

So what is the big deal in being an igbo hater?
Are you not a yoruba hater?
You hate yoruba, yoruba hates you with passion.
Nonsense

I don't hate Yoruba people but even if I did, that's not relevant to my point.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by TimeMod1: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ngozi123:

When will you ever leave Igbo women alone?
Stop being petty. I dislike pettiness.
All I see is someone managing her fears.
Ngozi123:

I don't hate Yoruba people but even if I do, that's always relevant to my points.
Own up, your hypocrisy stinks

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ngozi123:
Thank you. I'm sure that many other Igbos here agree with me. His attempts at defending his bigotry does amuse me though, that's why I entertain him occasionally.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
TimeMod1:
All I see is someone managing her fears.Own up, your hypocrisy stinks

What hypocrisy? I don't hate Yoruba people- I simply don't care enough to. How is asking you to stop harassing Igbo women all over Nairaland being petty?

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=60985437][/quote]

Oops. Did I touch a nerve with that response?

Quel dommage! undecided

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
TimeMod1:
All I see is someone managing her fears.Own up, your hypocrisy stinks

That girl is a clown, I swear. grin See how she is running her mouth, busy belly-aching and accusing others of being an Igbo hater, but she is denying being a Yoruba hater. LWKMD!! cheesy wink grin I have said it before - it seems there is an award she and her clique are chasing after, that will be handed over to them by the time they finish tagging everyone who does not share their perspective, with negative labels.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ngozi123:
Ngozi123, Oops. Did I touch a nerve with that response?

Quel dommage! undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by TimeMod1: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ngozi123:

What hypocrisy? I don't hate Yoruba people- I simply don't care enough to. How is askin you to stop harassing Igbo women all over Nairaland being petty?
You seem to have a way of labelling everyone and anyone with one false tag or the other... Lol. How about that for self righteousness. I wonder how long before you fall under the weight of your perceived feelings of fear and hate, same for the larger mentality you represent.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
TimeMod1:
You seem to have a way of labelling everyone and anyone with one false tag or the other... Lol. How about that for self righteousness. I wonder how long before you fall under the weight of your perceived feelings of fear and hate, same for the larger mentality you represent.

Nope. Everyone I've labeled as a tribalist has been a tribalist, including you and your multiple other monikers.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
TimeMod1:
No mind am. I don tell you say she dey find award. cheesy She thinks by dishing out those labels, someone will dash her money or congratulate her for her efforts. mtcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
cheesy wink shocked grin
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by TimeMod1: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
laudate:

That girl is a clown, I swear. grin See how she is running her mouth, busy belly-aching and accusing others of being an Igbo hater, but she is denying being a Yoruba hater. LWKMD!! cheesy wink grin I have said it before - it seems there is an award she and her clique are chasing after, that will be handed over to them by the time they finish tagging everyone who does not share their perspective, with negative labels.
Lol. Not only is she a clown but clownishly hateful all the same. She mirrors everything hate stands for and she knows it. Quite ridiculous how she points an accusing finger at others in matters she is undeniably guilty of.
Her parole doesn't bother me, like seeing her smug face whenever her hypocrisy is being laid bare. Lolllllll
And you are one of her tormentor-in-chief. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
TimeMod1:
Lol. Not only is she a clown but clownishly hateful all the same. She mirrors everything hate stands for and she knows it. Quite ridiculous how she points an accusing finger at others in matters she is undeniably guilty of.
Her parole doesn't bother me, like seeing her smug face whenever her hypocrisy is being laid bare. Lolllllll

Hahahaha.... cheesy I just love the fact that she and her ilk get all worked up because of me. I'm sure they must see me in their dreams.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by TimeMod1: 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
laudate:

No mind am. I don tell you say she dey find award. cheesy She thinks by dishing out those labels, someone will dash her money or congratulate her for her efforts. mtcheew
Hahaaaa!. December is fast approaching, so she needs to earn a/some title(s) back in the village for a job well done, fishing out the Igbo haters on Nairaland. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
laudate:

Hahahaha.... cheesy I just love the fact that she and her ilk get all worked up because of me. I'm sure they must see me in their dreams.

You actually don't annoy me anywhere near as much as you think you do. The biggest reason why I reply to your posts is because you embody the average Nigerian's thinking pattern when it comes to Ndigbo i.e. being an Igbo hater and a bigot yet turning around and accusing Ndigbo of bigotry and hatred. Essentially, I quote you to highlight to unsuspecting Igbos just how poisonous the average Nigerian's mindset is towards them.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
TimeMod1:

Don't let me call Mynd44 or Afam4eva to come and ban you for violation of rule 19. How many accounts do you have now? 3 or 4?

You're still an Igbo hating tribalist btw undecided.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by TimeMod1: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ngozi123:

Nope. Everyone I've labeled as a tribalist has been a tribalist, including you and your multiple other monikers.
Tribalist detector!!.... Lollll.
Ngo, Behold your new title and entitlement; Nairaland Miss Tribalist Detector. Hahaaaaaa!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ngozi123:
You actually don't annoy me anywhere near as much as you think you do. The biggest reason why I reply to your posts is because you embody the average Nigerian's thinking pattern when it comes to Ndigbo i.e. being an Igbo hater and a bigot yet turning around and accusing Ndigbo of bigotry and hatred. Essentially, I quote you to highlight to unsuspecting Igbos just how poisonous the average Nigerian's mindset is towards them.
Um... how many times do I have to tell you that I don't accuse Nd'Igbo of hatred and bigotry? I only accuse IPOB of such things, because that is their stock in trade. Or is it every Igbo person that supports IPOB? Abeg, stop whining. You are so pained by my remarks that you always go out of your way to quote me and spew out ridiculous rejoinders, as if you will get an award for your puerile submissions. No need for long story. Continue having sleepless nights because of my comments on NL. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ngozi123:
Don't let me call Mynd44 or Afam4eva to come and ban you for violation of rule 19. How many accounts do you have now? 3 or 4?

Hahahaha..... see how she is calling on the mods for help!! cheesy wink grin LWKMD!

TimeMod1:
Tribalist detector!!.... Lollll.
Ngo, Behold your new title and entitlement; Nairaland Miss Tribalist Detector. Hahaaaaaa!!!

I no fit laugh again, biko! Chai! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by TimeMod1: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ngozi123:

Don't let me call Mynd
44 or Afam.4eva to come and ban you for violation of rule 19. How many accounts do you have now? 3 or 4?

Tell me your next joke, this sours.

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
laudate:

Hahahaha..... see how she is calling on the mods for help!! cheesy wink grin LWKMD!

I can't be bothered to respond to your other post so just view this as a response to both of your posts. You, I don't care about- my responses to you are generally designed to highlight just how poisonous the average Nigerian's mindset towards Ndigbo is. You tend to post the same, intellectually unchallenging comments so I'd have no other reason to keep replying you.

However, TimeMod1 or whatever he calls himself these days is, unlike yourself, an interesting character, who sometimes needs to be brought down a peg or two when he's about to go off on one of his tirades again. I've seen how he is when he's on one of his tirades and it's not a pretty sight- he needs medical help and you shouldn't be encouraging him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by TimeMod1: 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
laudate:

Such a kindly gesture is just a reckoning of her calling. Since her ministry extends to the core area of tribal detecting, we only wish she dedicates her life totally to the service.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Receives UFC Welterweight Champion, Kamaru Usman In Lagos / Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) / Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.